All Comments on 'Samantha Becomes a Bargirl Pt. 02'

by HP1920

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who was Rodney???

bluejewbluejewover 2 years ago

Yeah, where did Rodney come from? No mention of him in the first part...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 3 please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well that was a sorely lacking much drama. I initially liked the idea that Roy was changed to Rose but it was too abrupt a change. It would have been better if Roy was able to keep something of his mind so he could think of what happened while he/she was forced into the bargirl trade. The torment in his/her mind would have been worth the effort of medically changing his/her body. This Rodney suddenly comes out and tells what really happened but not the why of it? The "girls" have no clue what is going on because they have been hypnotized and had no idea. Pretty sloppy ending for an otherwise imaginative story.

1eyed11eyed1about 2 years ago

Does the Author mean Howard rather than Rodney - otherwise this character appears out of nowhere with a grievence aganst them (or Roy anyway). Needs a Chapter 3 to explain some of this and for further degradation to both girls (breast enhancements for both of them, tattoos, piercings etc). Maybe some trigger words to have them come out of their hypnotic state and realise what has been done to them, only for one or both to be put back under to live out their lives as Thai hookers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous