Samantha Becomes a Bargirl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slid his cock out of Cindy's pussy and turned her over. Cindy arched her back with her chest resting on the bed. Rose went over to Cindy's head and spread her legs. Cindy shoved her head between Rose's legs and started to run her tongue along Rose's clit and pussy lips. Rose let out a long moan as Cindy's tongue sent waves of pleasure through her body.

Jack has already shoved his cock back into Cindy's dripping wet pussy and was pounding away at her pussy as her ass jiggled with each thrust. He watched as Cindy expertly pleasured Rose with her tongue and lips.

Rose continued to moan as she pinched her nipples and fondled her breasts. Jack continued to slide his cock in and out of Cindy's pussy as he listened to both girls moan louder and louder.

Jack slid his cock out of Cindy's pussy and pushed her aside. He got on top of Rose and slid his cock into her waiting pussy. He moaned with pleasure as the tightness of her pussy squeezed his cock. Cindy straddled Rose's face and Rose started to pleasure her with her tongue. She ran her tongue over Cindy's clit repeatedly as Cindy moved her hips in response to Rose's tongue.

Jack continued to thrust long and hard in Rose's pussy as he groaned with pleasure. Rose slid her tongue into Cindy's pussy, followed by her fingers. She focused her tongue on Rose's clit as her fingers slid in and out of Cindy's pussy.

Jack soon started to moan and groan louder and louder as he got closer and closer to orgasm. He shoved his cock long and deep in Rose's cunt and with a shuddering breath s hot his load into the condom. He rolled off her and lay on the bed, breathing heavily. He left the girls to handle each other's needs as he watched, completely spent.

By the time Cindy and Rose left the hotel, they had both found a mutual appreciation for each other's skills and they realized that instead of competing with each other, they stood to make much more money if they worked together. Jack was so impressed with their performance that he paid them double.

From then on, Rose and Cindy became besties, they would often work together to attract big clients and make huge sums in one night. Whenever they were not at work at Soi Cowboy, both girls often dated sugar daddies, they would even go on double dates together with their sugar daddies that would often end in wild nights and huge pays in the morning after.

Rose and Cindy soon became the most sought-after girls in soi cowboy and only the biggest clients could afford to bar fine them.

One day, a new client arrived at soi cowboy. Rose and Cindy were on stage dancing for the clients in the bar. They had come up with a joint routine that usually attracted double the usual traffic to the bar. The new client walked in during their routine. He took a sit close to the stage and watched both girls dance with a proud smirk on his face. He reached into his pocket and took out a large wad of bills. He got to his feet and started tossing the bills at the girls as they danced. He was obviously enjoying himself as he tossed bill after bill at them. By the time the dance was over, he had single-handedly outspent everyone else combined.

Rose and Cindy excitedly exited the stage. They both knew the new client would likely bar fine them that night. They giggled as they headed to get changed.

They both emerged a few minutes later, Rose had her long hair in bouncy curls that flowed past her shoulders. Cindy's straight hair was dyed pink and her bangs looked sexy on her. She wore a short dress that clung to every inch of her figure. Rose wore a miniskirt and backless top that showed off so much skin. Rose was in high heeled stilettos and looked every bit as glamorous as advertised. Cindy wore 6-inch platform heels that completed her look and she looked very sexy. Both their wrists were adorned in many bracelets that shimmered and clinked as they walked. The huge hooped earrings dangled from their ears, pairing perfectly with the heavy makeup on their faces.

The new client introduced himself as Rodney and took them both to his hotel. He seemed to have a lot of money and he was strangely quiet on the car ride back to the hotel. He simply watched them as they drank and danced in the car while he sipped his drink. He would ask them to make out while he watched them, but he did not make much of as move. Both Cindy and Rose were having a lot of fun already.

They got to the hotel and headed straight to Rodney's suite. Once they got to Rodney's suite, they released just how rich he was. They both exchanged a knowing glance that meant "Jackpot".

"You girls come highly recommended, why don't you show me why." Rodney said as he sat on the couch in front of them. He wanted them to put on a show for him, and that was precisely what they did.

Rose and Cindy started to dance seductively, rubbing up an each other and teasing each other to the slow music playing in the suite. Rodney watched with an odd look on his face. neither girl could place the look, but it was more of amusement than arousal. They both chose to ignore the look and continued to show him what they could do with their bodies.

Rodney beckoned the girls to come closer to him and they did. Rose bent over in front of him, giving him a great view of her ass. Cindy ran her hands over his thighs as she gave him a lap dance. Rose proceeded to rub his chest as she unbuttoned his shirt.

He grinned at both girls, impressed b their skills, but there was something more.

Cindy unzipped his pant and pulled out his cock. she slid her tongue along the shaft of his cock and slid it into her mouth. he moned with pleasure as Cindy stroked his cock. Rose joined Cindy and both girls took turns sucking his cock. Rodney moaned with pleasure as Rose sucked his cock while Cindy sucked, licked and fondled his balls.

Rose soon took her turn on his balls as Cindy directed her attention to his cock. Rodney got to his feet and directed both girls to get on all fours in front of him. He proceeded to stuff his cock into Cindy's pussy. she turned to face Rose who started to kiss her lips passionately. Rodney continued to thrust faster and faster in Cindy's dripping wet pussy as he watched both girls make out.

Rodney slid his cock out of Cindy's pussy and proceeded to shove it deep in Rose's tight pussy. Rose moaned with pleasure as Rodney fucked her pussy hard and rough. Cindy was rubbing her own clit as she made out with Rose. She Rose started to fondle and her own breasts a Rodney pounded her pussy all the way.

Rodney soon let out a shuddering moan as he shot his load into Rose's pussy. he pulled out his cock and watched his cum dripping out of Rose's pussy.

"Cindy, cleat it up." He pointed at Rose's pussy dripping with his cum.

Cindy giggled and went over to Rose's pussy and proceeded to lap up every last drop of cum as it dripped from Rose's pussy. Rose moaned with pleasure as Cindy cleaned her pussy up with her tongue. Now satisfied, Rodney ordered them to stop.

"I have one final surprise for you girls." He walked over to a door and opened it. In walked Howard, and the bar's mamasaan. "I know neither of you have any idea, but I orchestrated all this. When I found out what Roy had his wife do, I saw an opportunity to finally get rid of him. So, I paid Howard here to turn him into Rose. Mamasaan, you also helped put him to work, and now that I am satisfied that you both did a good job, here is your balance as agreed." He handed them both envelopes as both girls watched, confused by all that was happening.

12