Samantha From My Past Pt. 02: The Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me. I looked back.

"This is nice." She flipped her damp hair off her neck and lifted her chin to the sun. "Glad I put lots of sunscreen on today."

I stared at her chest through my sunglasses. Her nipples still hard from the cool water. Creating tiny peaks under the grip of her suit. Her legs were spread slightly, and I could see the mound of her sex between her legs. Her toes were touching my thigh. I put my hand gently on her shin, fingers curling around to her calf. Her skin was smooth, hairless, lightly tanned. Firm. "Do you need some more sunscreen?"

She looked down at my hand on her leg, then directly at me. "No, I'm good." Then slowly, she lifted her feet and placed one in my lap and one on my other thigh, spreading her legs slightly.

"I can put some on you if you need it." She assessed my chest and arms. "You have a pretty good base tan, I'd say." Smiling.

"I put some on before I came up the lake to get you guys."

"It was really nice of you to come."

"It was my pleasure." Her foot moved slightly on my lap. Her heel was resting right on my balls. Not uncomfortably. My cock was immediately thickening. She couldn't miss it.

"The ladies were all very happy to meet you." She grinned. "Amber asked me if you were an old boyfriend. I assured them all that we were just," her foot moved again, "...good friends."

"Amber is...?" I raised my eyebrows in question.

"The birthday girl." I nodded. Her heel lightly slid across my shaft.

My cock was responding, inching involuntarily sideways in my shorts despite the cool wetness of the fabric. She noticed. She looked around us. There was no-one in sight. She turned back to me.

"Why don't you pull those wet shorts off for me." Quietly. She bit her bottom lip.

I grinned shyly at her. My neck and chest flushed again. I shifted my hips and she lifted her feet off me and held them up for a moment. Good ab strength. I undid the button at the waist of my shorts and unzipped them slowly. I lifted my butt off the seat and pulled my damp shorts down to the deck of the boat, kicking them off. I had skintight white boxer shorts on underneath. They were soaked through. My cock was clearly outlined like a thick pink sausage under the gripping fabric. She took it all in. Her feet rested back down on me.

"Mmmm. I like what I see."

I looked around the lake. Still no-one in sight. She followed my gaze around the nearby lake. Looked back at me.

"Why don't you take that monster out for me." Giggling.

I looked around again. She smiled at my apparent shyness. All it would take would be for one of my goofy neighbors to drive his boat past right now and recognize my boat. Come over for a chat. But the lake here was calm and quiet, away from the popular resort beaches. The faster I could get decent the better. Just in case. Nakedness wouldn't be entirely prudent. Some of the lakefront residents had good binoculars.

I stared at her for the moment. Smiling at each other through our sunglasses. Obliging, her, I left my boxers on, and reached through the wet fly. Slowly pulled my thick penis out and then carefully extracted my balls, until I was on display. Bulky genitals squeezed and trapped by the fly of my wet shorts. Balls and cock stretched tight and engorging with blood.

"Oh wow." She was giggling still. "That looks so sexy." She moved one foot back on my crotch, her toes curling on the shaft of my cock, careful to stay clear of my balls. The other foot resting on my other thigh. I rested my hands on her legs.

"Ok, now let's see you." I pointed at her shiny suit.

"Heee hee." Giggling again. "What do you want to see?" She ran her hands sexily up and down her torso. Tickling herself. Light caresses over her nipples. Showing herself off for me. Comfortable with her sensuality.

With one hand, I reached toward her crotch and gently tucked my fingers under the leg of her bathing suit where her thigh met her lap. She didn't stop me. I ran my fingers inside the shiny fabric, down the leg hole to her crotch where the suit was still wet from the lake, but warmer there. I looked straight into her sunglasses as I slowly pulled the crotch of the suit aside and exposed her pussy to the sun. The bunched material of her suit tucked into the corner of her thigh and her labia protruded as they were squeezed out.

My breathing deepened as I stared at her pussy. Her mouth opened slightly. Now she was bare, and I could see her sweet little lips and a hint of pink as she reclined on the seat. She spread her knees apart, one resting on the side of the seatback beside me, the other foot moved to the floor beside her. She was wide open for me. Unabashed. No sense of shyness. Bold and sexual. My cock thickened, warm in the sun and stimulated by our play. I retracted my hand. She looked even sexier, almost completely covered by her suit, but with her pussy out for me to see.

"Sun feels good on my pussy," she purred. One of her fingers ran down her side to her crotch. Slowly, she took two fingers and spread her lips apart, stretching her thighs as far apart as she could. I held my breath. So sensual. The still air around us seemed charged with her sexuality. It was unbridled.

"You want to jerk that big cock for me?" she crooned. I looked at my meat, firm but still not at full mast. It leaned over on my lap. Fuck she was sexy.

"I'll stroke my pussy for you," she crooned hoarsely. With her other hand, she wet her middle finger tip in her mouth, and slowly moved it to her slit, where she gently caressed her pink folds, spread wide by her other fingers. It was so erotic. I was transfixed. Her fingers were instantly wet.

Again, I was plunged into her raw sexual energy. I grasped my cock at the base, and it stood up tall. Red and purple head glistening in the sun. My balls were drawn up tight and huge, shining and bulbous under my shaft.

"Come on, make that big snake spit for me," she hissed quietly. I ran my hand up and down my shaft as I stared at her fingers. I didn't think I'd be long.

She worked at her pussy, making small circles over and over, spreading her labia wider as she wettened. I ran my hand up and down my cock, and lightly squeezed my balls with my other hand, running my finger tips over the taught skin of my balls. But my eyes were on her.

Slowly she started to work a manicured fingertip into her hole. Through her sunglasses, I could see she was staring at me and my cock. Her chest was rising and falling deeply. She got two knuckles in and gently moved the finger in an out as she ground the ball of her thumb against her clit. She let out a soft moan.

"You are so fucking sexy," I breathed at her. "Oh God I love that."

She smiled, and ever so slowly pulled her hand out of her crotch and reached it toward my face, shiny in the sun. "Want another taste of me?"

I leant towards her outstretched hand and stuck out my tongue slightly. She put her finger in my mouth and I tasted her saltiness. Lighter than before. Maybe diluted by her lake swim, but intoxicating. My cock throbbed thickly in my fist. I could feel the tingle. She withdrew her hand and grabbed my wrist, pulling my hand gently off my balls and towards her. She lifted her leg off my lap and up beside me, spreading her sex even wider. pressed my fingers between her thighs into her crotch. At my angle, my thumb found its way to her folds where she held me firm. "Finger fuck me." Breathless.

I gently pressed my thumb into her. She was so tight. She bared her teeth to me and pressed my hand into her. "Come on", she hissed. "I'm so fucking wet."

She was indeed wet. I managed to get my thumb into her up to the first knuckle. She was hot inside. Blistering hot. Like a tiny oven. I moved my hand slightly, not wanting to hurt her. The other fingers of my hand tucked underneath her pussy and I relaxed them, sliding them underneath her into the crack of her ass. Warm there. She wiggled and ground her ass into my hand and lifted her face to the sky. My thumb was now inside her as far as I could get, given the angle I was on. She moved her hips slightly, fucking herself with my digit. Water lapped gently at the hull of the boat. The seats were hot and the sun scorched down on us. I could feel and hear the soft moist sounds of her cunt on my thumb as she humped me.

My other hand moved up and down my now-rigid shaft. The thick head of my cock turning to purple. Pre cum leaked from the head and dripped down over my fingers. I put out a lot of it. Clear and glistening in the sun. It dribbled down and onto my balls. I didn't think I'd be long.

"God I want to fuck you," she croaked. "I want to cum. I want your cum." Her head tossed up and to the side, wanton. Her hips increased the intensity of their grind on my hand. She was pressing her ass into my fingers and shoving onto my thumb. She was so tight. I didn't think I'd ever get my cock inside her.

And suddenly with a long "Unnnnngh!" she was coming on me. Wetness on my thumb and hand, pussy grasping. Both of her hands held mine to her crotch. Vibrating on me. Head tossed up, face to the sun. Her foot lifted off the floor of the boat like she was straining. Panting as her pelvis tilted forward and back. It was the pinnacle of erotic. Short breaths. Spandex covered chest heaving green. Nipples like diamonds.

I sat mouth open, my hand cramping as she pulled me into her sopping folds, her hands holding my wrist with great strength. My other hand immobile on my cock, squeezing it hard. I couldn't last.

Slowly, her body relaxed back into the seat, her hands released me. She raised one arm over her face, shielding her face from the sun and resting her forearm on her brow. Her face and neck shiny with sweat from the sun and her exertion. Her other hand fell limply to her thigh, her legs flopped open, her swimsuit crotch squeezing her labia back together into a pink pout.

I reached down to the green crotch and gusset of her suit and gently relieved the pressure, wrapping her wet pussy up with the fabric and cupping her sex the way it was designed. Hiding her hot wet sex from my view. She let me do it. Panting. The sun shone through her sunglasses and I could see her eyes closed. I released my cock. It stood pink and tall, veins bulging. Trapped by the tight flap of my boxer shorts.

I let her rest. Her orgasm had seemed intense. Her chest still heaving. The boat swung slightly in the breeze, water slapping lightly on the hull. A gentle sound.

Her face turned toward me and she smiled. Face sweaty. Arm dropped to her lap.

"Holy cow." Breathing hard. "That was... " She was lost for words. "Intense."

"You are so, so sexy." I smiled back. "I said it before."

She looked at my cock towering over my lap. Still panting. Her mouth open slightly.

She swung her feet onto the carpeted floor of the boat and held out her sweaty hand. "Come with me".

I took her hand, my thumb and palm still wet with her smeared juice. She pulled me to my feet, cock and balls bobbing before me. I looked around. We were still alone in this part of the lake. The closest boaters were a quarter mile away. No nosy neighbors approaching.

With her free hand she grabbed a towel. "Come here." She made her way between the windshield pass through, stepping over my wet shorts on the floor; past the driver's and spotters seats and under the bimini. It seemed suddenly dark after being in the bright sunlight. She tossed the towel onto the carpeted floor and then reached up to push down lightly on my shoulders. "Lie down."

I got to my knees and then sat down on my haunches. Then I laid down lengthways on the floor, face up, head to the bow, feet to the stern. My shins and feet in the sunlight, the rest of me shaded by the bimini. Cock bobbing. She stepped over me, straddling me, then slowly squatted down until her damp suited crotch was pressing my cock between us, and her face was over mine, looking down. She slowly took her sunglasses off and set them on the seat above us, and then took mine off my face and set them beside hers. She leaned down, her knees either side of my hips, and kissed me. I tasted her sweat, the sweetness inside her mouth, still some wine. Her hips started to move on me. She broke the kiss. I looked down where her crotch was pressed over my cock, right at the base of my cock with my balls pressed up behind her against the ass of her swimsuit. My cock looked even larger. Like it was growing out of the crotch of her suit. The slit facing me. She followed my gaze and our foreheads touched slightly as we stared at my cockhead, leaking precum onto my stomach.

"I don't know if my little kitty will ever be ready for this thing. But let me grind you." She looked me in the eyes and kissed me. "OK?"

I nodded and laid my head back on the boat floor. My hands went to her sides. Her hips started to move, and the shiny green fabric of the crotch of her suit slid sensuously up the shaft of my cock and back down again. Her cameltoe spread over the ridge running along my cock. Her labia accommodating the fleshy cylinder. The pressure was intense. Sexy. Wet. Warmth radiating from her pussy. She leaned up until her torso was vertical, and she could see above the sides of the boat. I saw her look around and then back down to me. She took my hands from her sides and placed them on her chest, where I cupped her small breasts and rested my large fingers of each hand either side of her nipples. Teasing them through the shiny slinky fabric. Then, surprising me, she moved her hand to my face and put a finger on my lips. The one that had been inside her. I inhaled her scent. She'd already learned l liked that. I pursed my lips and drew her finger into my mouth, sucking hungrily. Her hips moved on me, up and down my shaft, squeezing me against my own stomach. Her crotch hot and moist on my thick hard meat. She reached down with her hand and gripped my shaft hard. Like she was masturbating her own penis.

And suddenly I could bear no more. My loins tensed and I was cumming. Gouts of semen gushing up out from my cock to my chest, towards my chin and spilling over my stomach, into my bellybutton and over my flank to the floor. Flooding me. I grunted, closing my eyes. Spasming. I humped up into her, lifting her hips. My cock flowed and flowed. She stared down at the sight, smiling, withdrawing her hand and supporting herself either side of me, leaning down on her wrists as her humping slowed. I had to move my hands from her breasts back down to her slim waist. I let my hands slide down to her ass, gripping her with the intensity of my pumping. Imagining what it would be like to have my cock deep in her wetness. This was an incredible second best.

"Jesus, you can cum." She looked in my eyes. Her hips stopped moving. As she did so, she ran the fingers of one hand through the pool of jism on my chest and scooped up some as the final thick drops squeezed from my glans. Without breaking her gaze, she took two of her fingers in her mouth and sucked off the pearly tendrils with her pink tongue. Slurped. "I love the taste of you too, you know."

She slid down my hips, lifting her crotch off me and over my distended balls, and then laid down on my legs with her face in my stomach, pressing my genitals into her chest. She held her hair out of her face with one hand, and, looking up at me sensuously, slurped some cum from my skin. Covering her mouth and chin with the slippery goop. So, so fucking sexy.

She slid off me and looked around. My cum had stained the chest of her swimsuit between her breasts. She ignored it. I lay panting. Staring up at the bimini above me. Lost in the reverie. Dripping from my stomach, down my sides and onto the boat carpet. My cock slowly withdrawing. She found one of the wet boat towels beside me and brought it to my chest and stomach, gently mopping up the pools of semen. Patting at the floor beside us. "This towel is going to need a good wash," she giggled.

She finished mopping up what she could, towelling my chest, stomach and penis, then rolled up the towel and set it aside. She kneeled, straddling my shins, locking my legs tight together. I sat up and leant on my arms behind me. Panting. Staring at her. She looked down at my cock and balls. She leant down, curling her back athletically, and pressed her mouth to my balls, kissing them. She ran her lips along my cock, nibbling it. Sucked the very tip of my softening cock into her mouth and slurped the messy dribbles from it.

"Mmm. Nummy." God, she had no idea.

She got to her feet and flopped down on the seat as I got to my knees. There was a sharp crunching sound. "Oh SHIT!" She leapt to the side.

Laughing. Held up her broken sunglasses. "Well THAT was stupid."

"Oh no." I reached out to her and she handed me the remains of her frames. One lens partially popped out. Frame cracked around the lens. Arm busted off. "Whoops! Those are done."

"Yeah," laughing unconcerned. "Good thing they're my cheap-os." I picked my sunglasses up from beside her on the seat and put them on my head.

"Shit, I don't think I can repair those without you looking like a nerd." I looked at her and down at her ass. "Did you cut your butt?"

She turned away from me on the seat and lifted up slightly, pointing her butt and thighs at me. "I don't think so. See anything?"

I reached out and cupped her butt. My cock and balls still flapping around as they protruded through the fly of my underwear. I could see a slight fading impression where she'd sat on her sunglasses, but the flesh wasn't broken. "Nope, all good." I let my fingers caress the crack of her ass through her suit. She looked back at me over her shoulder. Slyly.

"I don't think I have time for round two, there, big fella." Laughed lightly. I handed her the remains of her sunglasses, which she folded as best she could and shoved into her bag at her feet.

"I guess maybe I should get you back to the resort." I craned to look at the clock on the dash. "Four-thirty."

She looked out at the lake, and sighed. Slowly sat up straight.

"Yeah, I guess you should take me back. Jeff." Paused. "My roomie will be back from golf soon I think. He'll want to cool off in the pool."

I looked at the chest of her swimsuit, stained and smeared with gobs of my cum. I pointed. She looked down.

"Don't worry. I'll keep that to myself," with a small pursed grin. Demure. Leaned towards me as I sat down beside her on the seat. Kissed me on my lips. Looked in my eyes. "Good thing it's not dripping from my pussy, though. THAT might get noticed." I pulled my genitals back through into my underwear. They were tender. I retrieved my shorts from the floor of the bow and pulled them on. Then put my tank on.

I sat at the helm and started the boat, lost in thought, while she got her street clothes on, and put her hat back on. I put the boat in gear and we sped back out into the lake and toward her resort.

I looked over at her, holding the brim of her hat against the force of the wind. She turned to me and smiled. Pursed her lips and blew me a kiss. She was so beautiful.

Over the sound of the engine, I half shouted: "There's a good beachwear store in town. You can get new sunglasses there." She smiled and nodded. "And maybe," I pointed to her chest, swimsuit now covered by her green blouse, "a new suit." She grinned widely. Soft lines around her mouth and neck. She patted her chest.

She raised her voice over the engine and wind noise. "That stain is a good memory. Maybe I'll keep it that way." Then, looking away, thoughtfully. "I have a spare bikini with me, I think."

I stared ahead and looked at the resort approaching a quarter mile away.

"I'd like to see that one day."