Samantha From My Past Pt. 05: The Bed

Story Info
A sexy woman and her friend join a widower - Part 5
11.4k words
4.85
8k
14

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a fantasy featuring mostly heterosexual female on male sexual encounters, some FFM, mostly older participants a tiny bit of watersports. Any similarities to real persons is unintentional. All characters are of age and consenting. This is a long read, not a quickie. Slow build to, hopefully, a good payoff. Reflects the author's preferences and proclivities. Not for everyone. Enjoy. If not, thanks for giving me a try; there are many other great stories and authors to enjoy here.

Might be good to read the previous stories for context: Samantha from my past -- the bike, the boat, the bar and the run.

----

After Samantha left my house to jog back around the lake to her resort, I cleaned up the kitchen and carpet where our fluids had spilled and smeared -- admittedly mostly mine. Then I ate some of the breakfast that I'd laid out for the two of us and put the rest away. Had another coffee. Then I went out to the pool deck and sat on a lounger in the shade, looking out at the sparkling water. Resting my body.

I hadn't had my cock in a pussy for many years. Long before my wife's illness and eventual passing. Since her death, I'd been alone, and had no sexual encounters with anyone, until Samantha had appeared in my small town a few days ago. Since then, I'd had four intense experiences with her. Like nothing I'd ever encountered before. Her fitness, beauty, raw sexuality and drive had enraptured me. In a day or so, her visit to my lakeside town would end, and she'd be off back to Seattle and her life in the city. My groin was sore from the intense sex we'd shared. I had been sucked, masturbated, licked, grinded on and finally fucked. We'd covered each other in our juices and I'd sprayed her inside and out with my copious loads. We'd sexted, kissed, showered together, and we hadn't even shared a meal together, or been on a proper date. Hadn't even talked much about our lives. It was the most unusual relationship I'd ever been in, and she was already IN a relationship. Admittedly, that sounded like it was falling apart. But it was hard to know where I stood.

Clearly she enjoyed sex with me, and I with her. But this could be fleeting. We had separate lives. We shared some distant friends back in the city, but our lives were very different. She had adult children whose lives she was actively involved in. An ex-husband likely also involved in their kids lives. A busy social life. I had no-one. We were both retired, but I spent a lot of time up here at the lake, four hours from the city. My house in Magnolia sat quiet and unoccupied a lot of the time. I even thought I might rent it out one day. But I wasn't ready for that. It still held too many memories for me. My wife's old SUV still sat in the garage there. Waiting for me to do something about it.

So here I sat, still tingling from our raw fucking in my kitchen, wondering what was next. She awoke something in me. Pushing a lot of my buttons, in a good way. She'd drawn out some of my fetishes, ones that I didn't know I had. She said she loved the taste of my cum. Drank it from me. I could bury my face in her pussy, it turned me on so much. I loved how she dressed, how her body looked, her shape, her scent, her commitment to fitness and keeping herself trim and fit. I loved how she had aged, gracefully and with good humor, happy with herself. She was comfortable with herself and her body. It's folds and wrinkles, softness and dimples. Brave and bold with her sexuality. Uninhibited, but not crassly. Comfortable with her aging. Careful with her appearance. From what I'd seen on social media, she posted thoughtfully, sparingly and tastefully. No ranting or whining. No classic boomer gaffes. Just fun, interesting and worthy experiences. She was outdoorsy, more than me. Avid hiker, skier, snowshoer, kayaker. All things she had done with her ex, and kept doing after her lengthy marriage had failed.

Maybe there was a future for us. I didn't know. But I was sure enjoying the present.

---

The next day came in overcast. Cloud cover dropped the temperature significantly and there was even a short spatter of rain. It was still comfortable outside, so after my breakfast, I decided to skim and vacuum the pool. I'd not heard from Sam since she left after our morning tryst at my kitchen island the day before. I presumed she was busy the rest of that day with activities involving her group of girl-friends, all of whom had joined her up here at the lake for a friend's sixtieth celebration. I knew they were all leaving either that evening or the next day. Sam's boyfriend, the suspicious and unpleasant Jeff, was driving a few of the friends back to the city. He'd brought them up separately from Sam, providing taxi service as a favor. She'd come up a few days early to ride her road bike, which is where I'd run into her. I didn't know if Sam was staying after the weekend to do some more bike riding before she went home, or if she was going to leave with the rest of them. I figured she'd reach out to me when she felt it was right, so I left her alone.

After cleaning the pool, I swept the pool deck and did some light housekeeping. I laundered all the towels that were in the boat, including one extremely crunchy one -- the one she'd used to wipe the pools of cum off me -- and the boat -- after our intense sexual workout a couple of days before.

Around midday I was putting some of these towels into the dryer when I saw out the window that the sun was out again. The clouds had passed through and it looked like it was heating up.

While the towels thumped and tumbled in the dryer, I went out to the pool deck and checked the thermometer. In the sun it was already almost ninety. The pool was eighty four. The breeze that had blown the clouds away was high. At ground level, the air was almost still. Unusually, the light rain storm had not left cooler temperatures behind it. It was close and humid, which is rare in the lake valley. Our climate was usually dry, lending itself to the Washington state apple orchards and vineyards around the town. It would be nice to swim in the pool later.

My phone pinged and buzzed in my pocket. My neighbor Dave inviting me down to his dock for a beer. Needed help removing a seat from his boat, which was the ulterior motive. I was happy to oblige. I locked up the house and walked down to the water to his place. His kids were still at school. He worked from home. Enjoyed looking out at his lakeside beach from his office in the house. An enviable view from his desk. I helped him with the heavy driver's seat, which he was removing to have one put in that had adjustable sliders. His boat, like mine, was older. His was a nineties Mastercraft with a flat wake for perfect slalom skiing. We were standing on the dock, the old boat seat at our feet, sipping cold beers and exchanging water-skiing stories when Dave pointed over my head, behind me.

"Someone's in your driveway."

I turned around and looked up the hill, the block or so. My driveway, and part of the front of my house, was visible from Dave's wharf. There was a white car in my driveway. Not one that I recognized, but it was far enough away to be unrecognizable. Didn't look like a delivery driver. I patted my shorts. Rats. My phone was sitting on my kitchen counter where I'd left it after reading Dave's message. So I couldn't open my Ring camera app and look through its lens.

"I guess I'd better go see." I clunked my can to his with a gestured 'cheers', and thanked him for the beer. He thanked me for the help. I took the beer and trudged up the steep hill to my house, sipping as I went.

As I got closer to my house, I could see two figures standing in the shade near my front door. One looking down at a phone. The car was a small Mercedes two-door. It had a bike rack on the trunk and a familiar white roadbike on it.

Samantha.

As I got closer, I called out. "Hey," holding my beer in the air.

The two figures turned and, after a moment's recognition, waved. One taller than the other. Two women. Samantha and her friend Anne. In my driveway.

"Heeyyy," called Samantha as I approached. Clocked the beer. "Starting early?" Laughter from two of them.

I approached them, entering the shade of the house and removing my sunglasses. Samantha came forward for a hug. Cool, perfect makeup. Hair pulled back, dressed in a pale green sundress that hugged her. Feeling her breasts on my chest brought vivid flashes to my brain. My cum on her chest. Gently caressing her nipples as we showered together, running a soapy washcloth over her small tits.

We broke apart and Anne surprised me by coming in for a hug. We'd only met once, on the boat a few days earlier. She was a stunner. Taller than Samantha. Cream-colored capris painted on her long legs, tight black sleeveless top bulging with her impressive chest. I gave her a chaste and gentle squeeze with one arm around her, the other hand holding my beer clear of her spotless clothes. Samantha had already told me that Anne "thought I was hot" when she had met me on my boat a couple of days ago. They seemed like they were great friends, but I didn't want Sam to think anything of that innocent hug. You just never knew.

"Not responding to my texts?" Samantha asked with gentle mocking.

"Sorry, phone on the kitchen counter." I gestured toward the house. "Was down at the neighbors when we saw your car in the driveway."

Anne said: "This is a nice place!"

"Thanks." I looked at Sam's car. Tidy. Clean. Sporty. Good spec. Just like her. "Are you guys just on your way out of town?"

They looked at each other briefly. "We've checked out of the resort," said Sam. "We're actually thinking we might do a little exploring before we go back to the city."

Anne said: "Samantha's giving me a ride back to town. Gives the girls in the other car a bit more room." Anne was Samantha's close friend. One of the group of senior ladies who had come up to the lake for the party. Anne was a doppleganger for the actress Rose Byrne, although about fifteen years older. Almost as tall as me. Sparkling brown eyes, full of mischief. Spiky bob of salt and pepper hair. Groomed. Smooth skin, some wrinkles around her mouth and eyes. Tight around her cheekbones with a hint of softness around her chin and jowls and the base of her neck when she looked down. Gentle rolls at her belly when she bent slightly or sat down. Just like Sam. And me for that matter. Aging gracefully, unlike me. She must be close to Anne's age, but I didn't know for sure. Older or younger. It didn't matter. She carried herself sexily. Hard to explain. Her chest caught my attention, although I was a big fan of Samantha's lithe little body.

"My boyfriend left a couple of hours ago with four of the ladies. The van with the other gals just left." I noted that Sam didn't mention Jeff's name. Maybe I wasn't supposed to know. Although she and Anne seemed to have a close relationship.

"Well this is an awesome part of Washington to explore. Where are you thinking of going?"

"Not sure." Sam leaned on the car, looking out at the lake. Then back at me: "Wherever the road takes us I guess."

"We're not in any hurry to get back to the city," Anne said.

"Do you guys," I gestured at the house, "want to come in?"

They looked at each other. "Sure, sounds good. I'd like to show Anne your pool."

So, Anne knew that Samantha had been here, and had looked around a bit. That was interesting.

"Come on in." I let them into the house where it was cool,and gave them a short tour. It wasn't a huge place. New and well built. But modest in size. A couple of spare rooms in the back with ensuite bathrooms. Samantha hadn't seen the whole place, and she acted as though it was all new to her, despite her being here yesterday, getting fucked hard against my kitchen island. Tight pussy filled to overflowing with my cum.

I didn't forget that I owed her an orgasm.

I took them out to the pool deck, and they made appreciative noises. Admiring the private deck away from neighbors' eyes, long lap pool and loungers surrounding the sparkling blue water. Curved wooden decking spread around the pool.

"Are you guys in a rush to leave? You're welcome to have a swim."

They looked at each other again. They were both dressed beautifully. Not a hair out of place. Perfect makeup. Glossy lips. They looked like they were ready to head out on the town. Not jump in a pool.

"The weather was so cool this morning, we were happy to check out early. Didn't think it would be worth staying to hang around the Hotel pool." Anne looked up at the sky. The sun beat down. "Weren't expecting to get a swim in today."

Anne picked at the neck of her blouse to pull it away from her impressive cleavage, and fanned herself with her neckline lightly. "It's HOT back here. No wind."

"Yeah, was kind of shitty with all that cloud this morning." Samantha looked at me then Anne. "I don't mind hanging around for a swim," then back at me: "...if you'll have a couple of old ladies."

"Ha. Right." Smiled at her last comment, then: "I just cleaned the pool. Your timing's perfect."

"It's settled then," Anne clapped her hands together lightly. "I'll get our swimsuits from the car." Then to Samantha. "Is it open?"

Sam had her keys in her hand and held them up, pointing through the house toward the driveway, clicking the button on her remote, generating a distant quiet 'beep' that we all heard. "Should be now".

"I can give you a hand with those," I offered.

"No need," said Anne. "I'm perfectly capable of bringing some overnight bags in." She turned away, powerful thighs inside her capris. Back straight. Full round ass tight in the cotton. No panty line. I bet she was capable of a lot of things.

Anne went back into the house through the glass slider and around to the front door, out of sight. Sam came towards me, grinning.

"Uh," I said. "Soo-oo, what does Anne know?" My voice quiet. Eyebrows up.

Sam placed a finger on my chest and gently traced down, keys still hanging from her other fingers. "She knows something is up with us, but I haven't shared anything too detailed with her." Her eyebrows raised this time. "Is that OK?"

"Whatever you're OK with." I grimaced. "Does she know about you and..."

"Oh she knows that I'm not impressed with Jeff, that it might be coming to an end." Scowled and looked down at her phone in her other hand. "I told her about catching him reading my messages off my phone. When he thought I wasn't looking." Grim. "Anne was about as impressed with that as I was."

She looked up at the sky and squinted. She still hadn't replaced her sunglasses after accidentally breaking them on the boat. Sitting on them after climbing off my spewing cock. Her swimsuit and face smeared with my cum.

"It was not pleasant, sharing that room with him this weekend. I can tell you that." She looked back at me. Then softly "Not after I'd had your monster cock to play with." A devilish smirk. A brush of her fingertips across my crotch. She was something.

We heard the front door close and Anne came out through the open glass door to the pool deck carrying two larger handbags. Large enough to be carry-on luggage.

She held them up at us: "Where can we change?"

I waved back into the house and down the hall. "Spare rooms on the right. They both have ensuites. Pick a room."

"Thanks." Anne nodded at Samantha. "We can share. No need to mess up two rooms."

"OK. I'll go put my trunks on." I left them to it.

I went to my bedroom and into the closet. My speedo, still damp from this morning, was hanging over a hook. I decided on modesty, and grabbed a pair of loose boardshorts to change into.

While the ladies changed, I went to the kitchen and filled a pitcher full of ice and lemon slices and added some plastic glasses to a tray. Took it outside and set it on the patio table in the shade.

I grabbed some pool towels from the shelf under the outdoor bar and laid them on three loungers. I gave one of them the double lounger, and the other a single lounger. All brand new and quite comfortable, with thick cushions and generous proportions. Each had its own umbrella for those who didn't want to lie in full sun.

Samantha was out first, wearing a familiar green speedo. A full one-piece that hugged her curves with shiny spandex. A few days ago I had pulled the crotch of that suit away from her pussy and finger fucked her in the bow of my boat. Minutes later, it had been covered with my cum. Memories that stirred my loins. She had her wide brimmed white hat on. I couldn't stop looking at her. Sexy. Slim. Tight body for a sixty-something mother of two adult children. I would pull that suit off her and fuck her right now.

I waved to the loungers. "Pick one. Any one."

She chose the single lounger, and I helped her put up the umbrella. I gave her an extra towel to use to dry off after her upcoming swim. I was putting a second rolled up towel on the double lounger when Anne came out.

High heeled black cork wedge shoes made her very tall. Deep black one-piece swimsuit with sparkling trim at the plunging neck. More for show than swimming. Long tanned legs looked smooth. Her impressive chest a firm shelf casting a deep shadow on her belly. Upper curves of her tits squeezed together by the tight black fabric and pushed up for me to see. Wider hips where her suit was high cut, accentuating her curves. I looked away, but Sam had caught me staring. I looked at her and she smiled as Anne sat down.

Rats. I wasn't that kind of guy. Anne was unmissable, but Sam was the one I wanted. I'd never had a wandering eye and I wasn't about to start. I sat down on the other single lounger next to Sam. Looking at the two of them.

"Well, this is the life," Anne breathed out, leaning back with the sun beating straight down on her and stretching out on the double lounger, pointing her manicured toes and dropping her thick cork sandals to the pool deck in the process.

"There's ice water on the patio table if you ladies would like some."

They murmured their thanks and both laid back in their loungers. The three of us sat silently for some time, soaking up the rays. There wasn't a breath of wind. The pool was still, just a slight disturbance where the jets were circulating the water. The pool was at eighty four degrees, just a bit warmer than the lake. I looked at them through my sunglasses. They were sexy in their one-pieces. My mind wandered thinking about what was inside the spandex. Curves voluptuous and mature on Anne, slim and athletic on Sam.

After a while, Anne perked up and started asking me questions about the house and the town. Sam stayed quiet while I answered. We talked like this for twenty minutes or so until Anne stopped the conversation with a: "OK, time to cool off." She walked across the hot boards of the pool deck that curved around the pool, and climbed down the ladder into the water and pushed away from the edge with a satisfied: "aaaaaah". Then: "Perfect temperature."

Sam stood up. "Good idea." And: "Wow those boards are warm."

She hopped across the warm deck surface toward the deep end -- away from where Anne was floating - and dove in with barely a splash.

I was content to sit on my lounger and watch them float around. They enjoyed bobbing just at the edge of the deep end, Anne keeping her hair out of the water, and Samantha -- already with wet hair -- treading water just out of her depth.

I stayed quiet and let them talk and splash. Then after a while, I went and got them two of the water glasses and brought them to the pool's edge. They paddled over for a drink and thanked me, and both put their arms on the edge of the pool while they drank their water. Offering me a perfect view of their cleavage from my lounger. I'm sure they were aware of what they were doing.

They stayed in the pool for longer than I thought they would, before climbing up the ladder and padding over to their loungers to towel off and lie down. Samantha sat upright towelling her wet hair for a few minutes. I watched her. Anne's eyes were closed, her sunglasses at her side. Samantha was facing me, away from Anne, and as she worked the towel through her hair, she pursed her lips and blew me a quiet kiss.