Samantha From My Past Pt. 05: The Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My groin throbbed. Blood to my cock. It took nothing at all from this temptress. I decided that a cool dip was in order for myself, so I walked to the edge and jumped into the pool before my prick came properly to life. When I came up for air, Anne and Samantha were both looking my way.

"You've got a nice set-up here, Chris." Anne waved her hand around the pool deck toward the house.

"I like it." I trod water, face to the sun.

"I'll bet."

We were quiet for a while. I bobbed in the water, cooling my hot skin. I hadn't put sunscreen on yet today.

After the girls were dried off a little, Anne called Sam over to the double lounger, and they made a show of applying sunscreen to each other's backs. It was a good idea, but they were slow and sensual about it. Hands soft and gentle on each other's backs and shoulders. I think Anne was teasing me, watching them from the pool.

Both of them adjusted their loungers and laid flat on their stomachs, heads turned away from the sun, round asses facing up. I got out of the pool and went back to my lounger. The cool water had calmed my ardor and I was no longer worried about sporting a boner in front of these two stunners.

In a moment, they both looked to be asleep. I gently crept off the pool deck and went into the house to refill the pitcher of water that we'd finished.

I gave them another twenty minutes while I moseyed around the kitchen, tidying up and thinking about my own dinner plans. Then I went back out with the refreshed pitcher of water. They were both sitting up again, propped up on their loungers, and facing the pool. Both were looking at their phones.

"Water?" I said to them.

Anne turned slowly to look up at me.

"Don't suppose you have anything stronger?" Cocking an eyebrow and grinning.

Sam piped up: "Hey that's not fair. I have to drive." Mock indignance to her friend.

"Party pooper."

"I'd be happy to make you a drink." Trying not to stare at Anne's impressive tits. I spread my hands as though I was standing in front of a full bar. "What's your pleasure."

Anne grinned slyly as though she had a different answer to that question. Then simply said: "Margarita?"

Sam groaned. "My FAV-orite."

"I'd be happy to make you both a margarita."

Samantha sighed. "I guess one doesn't hurt."

I made the margaritas in the kitchen at the island, as the outside bar wasn't yet stocked with liquor for the summer. Through the glass slider I could see them on the pool deck. They couldn't see me. They were leaning across the gap between their loungers, speaking quietly. As though they didn't want me to hear. Although I couldn't have heard a word anyway.

I squeezed the fresh lime juice into the pitcher, noting that I could make enough for three rounds each before I'd have to change drinks. I was out of limes. But if they were going to find somewhere to stay tonight, they would have to hit the road in an hour or so. Even though it was the end of the weekend, it was still a popular time to come this way, and places filled up fast.

I took a tray with the margarita pitcher and three plastic glasses out to the patio and set it on the table next to the water pitcher, in the shade.

I took a glass to each of them: Green liquid over ice. Half rimmed. Strong.

They held their glasses and cooed appreciatively, I went and got mine, and then sat down on the edge of Sam's lounger where we could clink glasses and give a "Salud!" to each other.

They both took big gulps of the icy liquid. Simultaneously pursed their lips and let out a "Whoop!" as if they'd planned it.

"That's a strong one." Anne dramatically fanned her hand at her mouth. "Delicious!"

Sam took another drink of hers. "Lots of lime. Not too sweet." She raised her glass to me again. "Perfect thank you."

Behind my sunglasses, I looked at Samantha side-on as she sat beside me with her feet on the deck. Her nipples were rock hard, sticking firmly out from her chest, her breasts gathered and pressed against her body by the tight green shiny suit. I glanced over and noticed that Anne's nipples were also protruding. Unlike Sam's little buttons, Anne's were large points, like cones at the end of her breasts. I looked down and realized mine were hard too. Something in those margaritas I guess.

We sat and talked for a while. Sam and I sitting in the shade on her lounger, not too close. Anne sitting up on hers and turned sideways towards us, full in the sun and apparently enjoying it.

Before I realized it, the two girls' drinks were empty. I finished mine in a gulp and stood up.

I looked at them both and swirled the ice in my empty glass. "Would you guys like another?" Waving to the pitcher on the patio table. "Or water?" I grinned ruefully at Sam.

She sighed. "Ooooh, I'd like another of those." Then she looked at Anne. "But I should probably stick with water if," and she looked down at her phone on the lounger beside us, "if we're going to find somewhere to stay tonight."

Anne was silent.

"You know," I said, "you're both welcome to stay here tonight if you want another night at the lake here. I've got those two rooms and they're all ready for guests."

Anne and Samantha looked at each other quickly, smiling. Sharing an in-joke perhaps.

"We couldn't impose, Chris", Anne said.

"No, no," said Samantha, unconvincingly. "We don't want to intrude."

I laughed. "It's no problem. I've got lots of food to make us dinner." I swirled the melting cubes in my glass again. "You're welcome either way."

I walked to the patio table and picked up the pitcher of green cold margaritas, and turned around to face them. Held it up.

"Oh GO on then." Sam held up her glass.

Anne laughed and gave out another little "whoop!". Held her glass up too. "We're checking into the Hotel de Chris."

"Great." I raised the pitcher in salute. "Glad to have you both." I walked over and bent to fill up each of their glasses in turn. As I filled Anne's glass, a big drip of condensation dropped from the pitcher onto the inside of her tanned thigh, inches from her crotch. Both of us watched it glistening beside the black shiny mounded fabric over her pussy. She made a point of picking the drop up with the tip of her finger and bringing it to her lips to suck it off, staring at my eyes as she did it. It was overtly sexual, and I stepped back. Not changing my expression. As though it hadn't happened at all. I didn't see if Samantha saw it, as my back was to her. But I could only assume that she was looking.

I couldn't stop my cock lurching in my shorts. Luckily my swim shorts were loose and baggy, with a liner which kept my thick genitals mostly hidden away.

Anne's skin was glistening in the sun where she'd reapplied her sunscreen. She smelled of coconut and chlorine and a little lime. She was terrifyingly beautiful. She'd reapplied her dark red lipstick after she got out of the pool. There was a little on the rim of her glass, and I thought about what those lips could do with my cock. Her wide mouth taking me in.

The thought of having them both in my house overnight sent a shiver of anticipation down my spine. Again, my mind filled with images of Samantha and I. Skin, pussy, cock, cum, lips and tongues every where. I had to consciously shake my head as though flicking a cobweb out of my hair. Samantha was the one I wanted. She was the one I'd shared so much intimacy with. The margarita was putting ideas in my head that didn't need to be there. If Samantha wanted to share my bed with me tonight, with or without Anne knowing about it, it was up to her.

I went to the outside bar and found my sunscreen in with the towels, and sprayed myself down liberally. Now I too smelled like coconut and margarita.

I sat back down on my lounger and leaned back on the warm towel. The sun baked my skin. The girls were quiet. Sipping their second drink.

I'd forgotten mine, on the patio table. I went to pick up the glass. As I walked back past Samantha's lounger, she lifted her hips and pulled her green bathing suit out of the crack of her ass where it had wedged up. She saw me watching her, and as she withdrew her hand, gently fluttered it over her hard nipple, keeping my gaze. Grinned mischievously.

My stomach flipped lightly inside me. Again came the flashes of memory: Her kneeling in front of me on the garage floor, almost choking on my fat cock as she fingered her wet pussy. Stretching her wet fingers up to me to taste. Gobs of my come dripping from her open mouth. Her pussy spread open in front of me. My tough pressing on her clit. Her juices covering my jaw. Fingering her, my thumb pressed inside her on the boat. My cock pushing into her spread lips against my kitchen counter.

The last four days had been a whirlwind. I had no idea what I was going to do when she was gone. Tonight perhaps offered one more opportunity.

--

After we were almost finished our third margarita, and the sun was starting to inch towards the hill, we'd all just about had enough of the pool and the deck. The girls went in for one more swim while I took my drink and went into the kitchen. I took out some chicken to marinate for dinner. We'd decided on some kebabs, which were easy to do on the grill. Anne said she'd make a salad, and Samantha would make some vegetable skewers with whatever I had in my crisper.

From the kitchen, I heard them get out of the water and giggle on the deck a little. I couldn't hear what they were saying. I wiped my hands down and walked to the sliding glass door to ask them about the wine they'd prefer with dinner and stopped in my tracks.

The sun was still on the deck, although it wouldn't be for long. The air had cooled slightly. The double lounger was still in the full sun, while the ones that Sam and I had been using were partially in shade. The girls' margarita glasses were empty on the patio near the pool's edge.

Sam and Anne were lying on the double lounger. It had been laid flat. They had their arms around each other in an embrace. Sam on her back. Anne's legs wrapped over Sam's slim form. They were kissing passionately. Sam's hand was on Anne's shapely rear end, kneading it. Anne's right hand was on Sam's left breast. Massaging her nipple through the shiny green fabric of her damp swimsuit. They were oblivious to me. Clearly open mouthed, tongues sweeping around inside each other's faces. My loins lurched. My balls moved in my shorts. This was eroticism at it's peak. I'd never seen two women in such a passionate embrace before. Not in person. Their lips smacked at each other. They were gently moaning. It seemed like they weren't unfamiliar with each other's mouths and bodies.

Anne caught me out of the corner of her eye. And slowly looked up. Sam turned her head back toward the house and smiled at me.

"Hey there, lover boy." Throatily. Quiet for a moment as her hand moved over Anne's rear end. "I hope this is OK."

"I..." I was speechless for a moment. I took a step toward them and smiled. "Happy that you're comfortable around me," I croaked, dry mouthed all of a sudden. Was it just the liquor, or was this part of their plan for the next few days. Put Jeff behind them, spend some time together as lovers. I was instantly turned on, afraid, jealous and delighted. I didn't know where I stood in this trio, but I was interested in finding out.

Anne pulled away from Samantha and stood up off the lounger, gesturing for Sam to join her. Reaching out a hand.

They walked toward me, and then past me into the house. Sam turned and beckoned to me. I stood dumbstruck for a moment, my member fattening in my shorts as their swimsuit-clad forms padded past, round asses moving sexily underneath the fabric as they moved. I looked around the pool deck as though I was on some kind of hidden camera show, then turned and slid the patio door closed behind me. I walked through the living room and down the hall towards the guest rooms.

By the time I got to the second guest bedroom, my cock was starting to make a clear tent in my shorts as it rose. My heart was pounding. This was uncharted territory for me. Not only had a I never been with more than one woman at one time, I'd never watched anyone else together either, at least not in person.

The women were on the bed, their street clothes and bags strewn around the room. They were lying side by side on the bed facing each other, damp swimsuits still on, hands on each other's hips.

Sam looked up at me as I entered, damp blond hair across her face. She gently pointed to the easy chair in the corner. "Why don't you relax over there, and we'll get warmed up." Throaty and deep. The room smelled of coconut, margarita. A little sweat.

Anne leaned into Samantha and their mouths found each other. Their hands roamed softly over each other's spandex-clad torsos. Occasionally fluttering over each other's breasts. My cock was coming firmly to life. My mouth was still bone dry. Pulse rate increasing. I sat in the chair.

Slowly, Anne lifted one knee up so that her crotch was spread open facing me. Tanned thighs spread apart. Samantha's hand found it's way to Anne's mound, where it gently caressed Anne through her swimsuit. Anne gently ground her hips, humping slightly against Sam's probing fingers. Moans came from inside their throats as they kissed deeply. Anne took one of her own hands off Sam's hip and grasped her own breast, kneading gently at the raised nipple and running her fingers across it through the shiny fabric.

I was becoming rigid in my shorts, transfixed by the wanton display of sexuality in front of me. Of course, it shouldn't surprise me that Sam had this kind of relationship. She was so comfortable with her sexuality -- as demonstrated to me over the past four days. The fact that she was also apparently bi sexual was not only her own business, but plausible as well. I don't know where Anne fit into this picture, but I felt like they were quite familiar with each other's bodies. Anne looked like an Amazon next to Sam, but they were each holding their own. Lying side on to one another, each had one arm and elbow propping themselves up to face the other, with one hand free to roam the other's body. Slowly, Sam rolled onto her back, pulling her hand from Anne's spandex-covered crotch. Deftly, Sam reached two fingers under the leg of her own green swimsuit, and underneath to her pussy. I could see her fingers roaming under the material. She looked at me and smiled. She knew I liked this. Anne looked at me, still on her side, pawing softly at her own breast.

"Why don't you touch yourself, Chris", she crooned softly. "Take that monster out. Sam's told me aaalll about you." My heart lurched in my chest. I licked my lips, mouth still dry.

"Go on, baby," said Sam. She was cautious too. Not sure how I'd take this. Now clear that she'd shared some of our private experiences with Anne. "Take it out for me. Show me."

Slowly I lifted my hips off the seat cushion of the chair. I couldn't believe how nervous I was. I gently pulled the material of my board shorts down over my distended cock, which immediately popped up straight from my crotch. As my bloated shiny balls flopped into view, Anne gave me an appreciative coo, soft like a dove. Complimentary. Encouraging. Sensing my nerves.

"Nii-ice." She spread her knee even wider, and, taking a cue from Sam, sidled her fingers down toward the crotch of her own black shiny swimsuit, and gently caressed the material into her pussy again.

"Come on," she whispered. "Show me how you jerk off that big machine of yours." Both of their eyes were on me. I was keenly aware that they were both still in their bathing suits, while I was spread naked in front of them. The sun had cast a shadow over the window of this spare room, bathing us in cool blue light. A flicker of sparkle reflected from the pool danced across the ceiling. The fan turned lazily above the bed, stirring the air. My face felt flushed, despite the cool temperature of the room.

I was panting partially with lust and partially with nerves. I felt like I was performing for them. My hand slowly moved up my shaft, rigid in my hands, pointing at the ceiling. I don't think I'd ever been harder. My balls rested between my legs on the chair's cushion. Fat, soft and silky. The ladies' eyes were glued to my prick. I moved my hand quietly, and watched their hands move over and under the crotch of their swimsuits.

Gently, Samantha reached down and pulled the crotch of her suit aside, exposing her masturbating hand to me. She spread her knees wide, one touching Anne on her thigh. Sam used one hand to pull her outer lips far apart, and then slowly she inserted the middle finger of her other hand deep inside herself. She arched her back and moaned seductively. Closed her eyes. Anne turned to Sam, and pulling her hand out of her own crotch, reached for one of Sam's breasts and softly ran her wet fingers over Sam's nipple.

I could smell their sex finally. I could hear Sam's finger wetly stirring her own depths. I felt droplets on my hand, and saw pearls of precum oozing from my cock head. The scent of their warm musky pussies was like a narcotic to me. Raw, unbridled arousal. My balls were tingling and I felt an urge behind my balls. This kind of thing could set me off so quickly.

On the bed, Anne raised up. Slowly she slid down to the floor at the foot of the bed, kneeling with her back to me, and, reaching across the duvet, gently pulled Sam by the hips towards her. She was strong. Sam let herself be handled. Sam's crotch was at the foot of the bed, right in Anne's face. Sam sat up at the edge, and with her feet off the floor, gently pulled the straps of her bathing suit off her shoulder and down her torso. Anne, like she'd done it a thousand times, helped peel the green spandex down over Sam's waist and thighs, The crotch came away from her sex and Anne brought it down and disentangled the suit from Sam's legs. Sam was naked. She put her feet back up on the bed, spread wide open, with her almost bald pussy in Anne's face. Tiny pink lips distended. Anne placed her hands under Sam's butt, and leant in toward Sam's pussy. Anne's round ass was almost facing me. I could just see as she reached out her tongue and licked Sam from the base of her pussy, up her opening lips to the top of her mound. Sam shuddered. Eye's closed, panting with her mouth open. Sam placed her hands in Anne's tousled, spiky hair. Gently pulling Anne's face into her pussy.

Precum poured from my cock. My mouth was open, saliva filling it. I moved my other hand to my balls, massaging them gently. This was like nothing I'd seen before, or would likely see again.

Sam lifted up her head and looked at me. A sleepy grin on her face.

"You know, Anne would love to feel that big cock up inside her right about now, right honey?" She looked down at Anne.

Anne looked at me out the side of her eyes and nodded, not taking her tongue off Sam's sex.

I froze. What?

Sam smiled at the stunned look on my face. Anne giggled, lips on Sam's labia, Nibbling. Then turned to me.

"You have a beautiful big cock, Chris." She looked at it, purple in my fist. "I can take all of you. I want it." She looked up Sam's torso at her friend's face. "Sam wants me to have it too." They both giggled.

As if to reinforce the point, Anne reached down between her own thighs and pulled the crotch of her bathing suit aside. I could just see thick dark lips protruding from a thatch of brown and silvery hair between her legs, knees spread apart on the carpet. There was room for me to get behind her. Anne played with her pussy and snuck a finger into her own hole and smeared her juices around her nether lips. But I was frozen. Eyes wide.

"Uh," I stammered.

"Come on, baby," urged Sam. "We're cool with this. We want this." She gestured with one hand from my crotch to Anne's face in her snatch. "We want you too." Then she moaned as Anne slowly plunged a finger deep into Sam's sex. I felt like they had been in a situation like this before. Two women. One man. How many times?