Samantha From My Past Pt. 05: The Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smell of pussy was becoming strong. Overpowering. Again, I was in an oversexed haze.

Slowly I slid down from the easy chair on to my knees, tossing my shorts out of the way. I walked on my knees until I was behind Anne's wide sexy butt. I could no longer see her mouth on Sam's pussy, but I could see Sam's hands which had moved to her own breasts, kneading gently and pulling on her bare nipples. She lifted her head and looked down Anne's back to where I knelt. I felt a hand on my testicles, and looked down to see Anne rolling them in one hand. She palmed them gently. With a slurp, she lifted her head off Sam's pussy and moaned, "I think these fat balls have something for me."

For a second I thought about protection. I hadn't had a condom on since before I was married. I had fucked Sam without one, which was risky enough. But part of me felt that I knew her, and trusted her. If she was sleeping with Jeff too, well, I guess this was how people got STDs. But I was too far in now. It was clear that these women knew what they were doing. I was rolling dice again. Besides, the heady aroma of Anne's cunt, mixed with the summer smells of pool chlorine and coconut, was clouding my judgement entirely.

I slid forward, and felt Anne's fingers tickle on my shaft briefly, before spreading her thick and generous pussy lips apart. I looked down and pushed and felt the head of my cock enter a hot wet oven. Unlike Sam's tight entrance, Anne was not only soaking wet, but wide enough to take me in. As I pushed forward, I elicited a long drawn out "Unnnnnnnnnngh" from Anne. I cleaved deeper, and she started to pant. I slowed. I put my hands on her wide tanned butt cheeks and spread them apart further. The slick wetness grasped at my shaft. She moaned. I pulled back. My cock was bathed in her thick clear secretions. She was so wet. I pulled out until just the rim of my wide glans was inside her, and then pushed in slowly again.

"Je-SUS!" I took my eyes off her pussy lips and looked up at the back of her head. One hand was still under Sam's butt, while the other was slowly finger fucking Sam's hole. Anne had her middle finger plunging deep into Sams' wetness. Anne's head was hanging down though as she adapted to my thickness. "Biggest one yet," she panted.

Sam laughed. "That's what I thought." They both chuckled, but Anne's head stayed hanging down, panting, chest heaving.

Encouraged, I started to pump deeper. I hadn't been this deep inside a woman in a long time. Anne had room for me, even though her sheath was warm, wet and snug, she could accommodate my fat shaft. Pumping forward, more aggressively now, I felt my balls slapping her pubic mound, slight tickle of her bush on my distended sack, and moments later, I was fully inside her. With every forward stroke, Anne grunted. She slid forward and rested her face in her friend's crotch. Hands on Sam's thighs. Just focusing on my cock plunging into her. "Uh. Uh. Uh." Rhythmic. Sam's fingers went to her own crotch now that Anne was preoccupied. Sam's digits twirling around her wet clit and humping her hips.

I couldn't believe this was happening. For the umpteenth time in the last four days I thought: This doesn't happen to guys like me.

Anne grunted like an animal with each of my thrusts. Interestingly, I found myself in no hurry to cum. I had been close, stroking my meat and watching them play with each other. But now was enjoying the sensations and I didn't yet feel the tingle. As I thrust into Anne, I felt more and more wetness around my cock and balls. Anne's swimsuit was pulled to the side, and I reached a hand down to hold it off her ass so it didn't pinch her. Grasping it like a horses' bridle. With my other hand I reached underneath my swaying balls, and as I pulled out of Anne on the back stroke, I swept my hand across her bush that was exposed. It was absolutely dripping. I brought my hand to my mouth and sucked on my finger. She was salty, tangy, rich. A deep womanly aroma, different from Sam. It was just as sexy. With one hand holding the suit aside and the other on her hip, I started to pound. My naked flesh slapping against her. Every thrust was met with a grunt from Anne, one cheek of her large round rear rippling tightly under the black fabric of her tight swimsuit, the other exposed where I was holding her suit to the side. Suddenly she reared up her head from Sam's crotch and let out a breathy scream. She shoved her pussy back against me and forced me deeper than I'd been before. I felt fluid leaking out around my cock and soaking my balls. She was spraying around my cock. I'd never been with a gusher before. Only heard about it. It was like she was peeing on me. Warm liquid. I looked up and Sam was leaning up on her elbows watching us. Wide grin, White teeth. Panting herself. The scent of Anne's explosion filled the room. Dense musk in the dim cool light. Almost misting the air.

I was rock hard inside her, still not needing to cum. I could feel her clenching the tip of my cock, like her cervix was kissing my prick inside her. I gently moved back and forth and she gripped me with her pussy muscles. Urging me to be still. Now BOTH of us owed Sam an orgasm. She was zero-for-two.

Anne's moaning and gyrations eased and she pulled herself forward off me, lying her head on Sam's lower stomach. My cock popping out of her with a wet squelch. Her breathing ragged I could see her forehead beaded with sweat. Sam held Anne's head and caressed her hair.

My cock rested in between Anne's lovely ass cheeks. Pointed up at the ceiling. Varnished with her orgasm. I looked down at the carpet between our legs and there was a dark spreading stain of liquid beneath us.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuckety fuck." A hoarse whisper from Anne. "You fucked me good."

She slowly got up off her knees, lifting her face off Sam's belly, and laid on her back on the bed beside Sam. Both their legs dangling to the floor. Anne's knees red from the carpet. Anne briefly sat up and pulled her swimsuit down, over her enormous breasts, wide hips and thighs. Tight fabric pulling at her skin and folds. Curled her feet up to get it over her ankles and flung the suit into the corner of her room. Peeled off her like a used condom. She flopped back down beside Anne with a deep sigh. Flesh rippling. Sweaty. Pussies wide, pointing at me. I knelt at the end of the bed, sitting on my heels, cock rigid in front of me. Hands on my thighs. Not sure. The room fragrant with sex.

Anne's breasts defied gravity and were clearly fake. I had no problem with this. Her chest was still breathing hard. Her nipples were conical brown peaks at the top of each upstanding globe. Her belly was smooth and round, a little bulge like Sam. And me. Also well-tanned. Her crotch a surprisingly thick bush of gray and brown hair, matted with her juices. Her lips spread open and glistening. A sheen around her thighs and lower stomach like a butter glaze.

They turned their heads to face each other, and each rested the back of a hand on the other's stomach. Comfortable and intimate with each other. Stomachs lifting and falling as their heart-rates dropped.

Sam leaned over close and kissed Anne on the lips. They locked mouths and swirled tongues again. My loins tingled.

Suddenly Anne reared up on her back, athletically curled and spun herself around on the bed, head to toe. Head upside down to me, near the end of the bed.

"Come here," gestured Anne, spreading out her arms sideways towards Sam. Sam apparently knew what she meant. Slowly, Anne pulled herself to all fours and gently positioned herself over Anne with her face to the head of the bed, her mouth over Anne's crotch. Sam's legs spread over Anne's face, knees beside her ears. Sam's pert butt, rosebud and pussy lips pointed directly at me. Sixty-nine.

"Wait," said Anne. "Hand me a pillow." Sam reached to the top of the bed and pulled one of the pillows toward her, handing it back to Anne who placed it under her neck right at the edge of the bed. She wiggled slightly. "That's better." I could see the top of her head. She reached up her tanned hands to Sam's narrow hips and pulled the tiny pink pussy toward her own mouth. "Let me get a fresh taste."

As I knelt on the carpet in Anne's pool of juice, my cock bobbing, knees raw on the carpet. I watched as they took each other's sex into their mouths. I moved slightly to the side so that I could see Sam moving her face in Anne's hairy bush.

"Time for you to come, little girl," Anne mumbled between Sam's thighs.

The raw eroticism was firing neurons in my brain. I felt like a bystander to the sexiest act I could imagine. There was no way that this was their first time together. They were very comfortable with each other's bodies and nudity. Familiar with each other's trigger points, as they both moaned and hummed into each other's pussies. I could take lessons from these two.

Anne was going to town on Sam. Spreading Sam's cheeks to bury her tongue in the folds. I had a bird's eye view of Anne's mouth on Sam's pussy. Slathering it with her saliva. Slurping sounds, wet and juicy, filled the air. I let them continue for a minute or two, slowly jerking my rigid penis with one hand, sweat pouring down my face. Panting despite my lack of activity.

Anne bent her head back to look at me upside down. She took a finger off Sam's butt cheek and gestured to me. I stood up and took a step forward. Anne smiled and nodded. She reached for my cock, large tanned fingers of her hand finally wrapping themselves around my fleshy cylinder. I bent my knees slighty to place my cock close to her face. Her fingers not able to meet around me.

She pulled gently and as I moved toward her, she leaned her head back further and took the head of my cock in her mouth. My cock lurched. Without warning she sucked almost three inches of me into her warm inviting mouth, her lips spread wide around me, running her tongue over the top of my cock head. Oh God. What a feeling. Almost better than her pussy. With her other hand she was inserting one, then two fingers into Sam's hole. More than I managed when I finger fucked Sam on my boat. Anne, moving her digits in and out. Sam was moaning and slowly gyrating her hips as she rhythmically lapped at Anne's pussy. Anne was a one-woman sex machine.

Anne took me out of her mouth and, with a tug, pulled my prick toward Sam's pussy. I moved slowly, I'd been here before and I knew how small Sam was.

Anne held the base of my shaft from underneath and tugged me toward Sam. I put my hands on Sam's ass checks. Her skin was hot and sweaty. Anne silently withdrew her fingers from Sam. My cockhead touched her pussy folds and Sam started slightly. Stopped her gyrating. Then pushed back on me and moaned. "Gently."

I nodded, but she couldn't see me.

I pushed forward slowly. Anne's hand was under Sam's crotch, gently moving in circles against Sam's clitoris. Encouraging.

Sam went rigid. Her head came up. A long breath escaped her, like I was pushing the air out of her lungs.

Her insides were hot and tight, as before. But this time I made more headway. Anne had got Sam well lubricated. She was aroused and moist in her depths. Saliva and secretions lubricating my path. Already I was six inches in, and making headway. I gently withdrew to help moisten her. She sighed. Head up facing the headboard. I felt Anne's fingers tickling the underside of my balls. That was dangerous. I wanted to hold off before Sam came, and ball play was going to accelerate things.

"Oh god, I love your cock," Sam sighed. "Uhhhhhhhh, yeaaaah," as my hips moved in and out.

Unlike Anne's hot hole, Sam's tight sheath did something to me. Instantly I could feel the familiar tingly feeling behind my sack. Her pussy was a special place. Before I pulled my cockhead right out, I pushed back in smoothly and firmly, grunting as I did. Soft moist noises came from her sex.

"Aaaaaaa-ah," breathed Sam.

"Are you OK baby?" crooned Anne.

"Uh-huh." Then after a moment. "Let me feel that fat cock deeper."

I pushed harder and suddenly I felt her insides spread and give way, and I was unexpectedly balls deep in her. I stopped. Breathless. Not moving. Holding her hips. Intimately connected to her. My thighs against hers. My feet on the carpet. Anne's head below us. I couldn't see her but I could feel her fingers and breath on my balls.

I waited for Sam to move on me. I could see she was holding her breath, and then it came out in a long "oooooo-oooh." Then she said: "Just hold on. Don't move."

I was still. And then I felt a new sensation. A warm slippery tongue on the underside of my balls. Slathering over their bloated pink skin.

Oh God. I was going to explode. I tried to think of other things.

Sam's hips started to move. Gently back and forth. My cock was wedged so tightly and deeply inside her that I moved with her. Anne's tongue broke contact with my balls and I felt her adjust her head. Felt the hot breath from her nose behind my balls. Anne's hands on my butt cheeks, saliva on my testicles. As Sam moved, Anne's tongue pressed against me as I slid back and forth. I felt her finger massage between my sack and my butthole. Pressing lightly. Like pulling a trigger deep inside me.

Sam started to moan, deep animalistic grunting from in her chest. A big sound for a small lady. "Oh, God. Oh God." She tossed her head up. "You're hitting the spot." I didn't know what she meant, but that sounded good. "Oh GOD... suddenly her hips were pounding back and forth in a fury, and my cock was again moving in and out of her, slippery, making squelching noises as her tiny hole squeezed me. Anne's tongue was back on my balls.

Sam whispered as she pounded into me: "Put your thumb in my ass!" Shocking me. Then louder. "Put it in! Finger my ass!"

When I didn't quickly oblige, stunned, Anne took a hand out of my crack, reached a hand around Sam's hips and found her rosebud, working the first knuckle in. Like she knew right where to find it.

Sam pushed back against me one more time and cried out. I was reminded of when I made her cum, licking her pussy in the garage. She shrieked. Her head tossed back. Eyes closed. Chest expanding and contracting deeply. "Ungh. Ungh. Unnnnnmngh". She was leaning up on her arms, hands on Anne's thighs. Squeezing them with her fingers. Panting and panting. Pressing her ass back into me. Anne's finger pressed into the hole.

And without warning, my dam burst, and I was cumming into Sam's blistering furnace. I saw lightning bolts behind my closed eyes. I opened them, and pumped my hips and saw the white froth leak out from around my veiny shaft as I pumped in and out of Sam uncontrollably. My hips jerking spasmically. I couldn't stop. We were finishing our orgasm together. Suddenly, shockingly, Sam pulled forward and off me like she'd had enough. Her pussy gaping and white with bubbles of cum. Anne's finger popped out of Sam's rosebud, and my pumping cock fell between her stretched thighs. My shaft landed on Anne's chin, spraying white gobs of fluid onto her massive chest. Anne nudged me backward and pulled the gushing head of my cock down into her mouth. I looked down and watched her cheeks implode as she sucked the cum as it spewed from my head, tasting Sam and I together. My knees buckled and I put my hands on the mattress either side of Anne's head looking down at her. My cum was leaking from Sam's pussy, dripping down her thighs and then directly onto Anne's belly. Sam was resting on her elbows, her face on the duvet between Anne's spread legs. Taking ragged breaths in and out. Her ass and gaping pussy pointing at me. I took in short, rasping breaths myself. I was still coming and Anne was still milking it from my cock, breathing heavily through her nostrils, one hand around the exposed shaft of my prick. I shuddered involuntarily.

As my flow eased and I felt my spasms slow, I staggered backward to my feet, popping my cock from Anne's mouth. Anne turned her head to the side, spluttering and spitting white droplets out onto the pillow beside her head.

This room was going to need a hazmat team.

Anne leant up on her elbows and swallowed. Panting. Coughing a little. She held her hand up, croaking, "I'm OK, I'm OK." Laughing lightly in between her gasps, her chin, neck, chest and stomach glazed with a sheen of my semen.

I took a step to the side and slumped into the easy chair. My cock leaning over to my thigh. Spent. Still dribbling a smear onto my skin and then drooping down to the seat of the easy chair to smear the fabric with our combined wetness.

Sam lifted her knee over and off Anne's body and flopped onto her back on the cool duvet cover. Her legs spread wide. One knee resting on Anne's hip, and bubbles of my cum disgorging from between her raw lips and turning into a thin drizzle between her ass cheeks, puddling onto the duvet in a constant flow. Like a bottle of spilled cream oozing its contents onto the bedcovers.

Anne laid back down and put one arm over her sweaty brow. The other hand rested on her chest where there was a considerable pool of my cum. She idly swirled her fingers in the gooey mess. Some that I'd sprayed there. Some that had dripped out of Sam's cunt.

There was silence except for our panting. The air was thick with the smell of our raw coupling.

The fan turned above us. The last sparkles of the pool twinkling in one corner of the ceiling as the sun pulled behind the hill.

Sam let out a huge sigh. "Pheeeeeeew."

Anne rolled quietly onto her side and took one of Sam's feet in her hand. Shook it gently. Laid silently for a moment then lifted up her head.

Simultaneously, Anne and I said: "I need to pee."

Laughter.

I stood and Anne worked her way around to the edge of the bed, tousled, smeared and smiling. I took her hand, and led her to the door of the ensuite, flipping the soft lights on. It was getting darker in the house. I indicated for her to go first, but she took my hand, pulling me into the bathroom with her. She looked behind at me, smiling at my dumb face. Her round tanned ass in front of me. Almost as tall as me. Cum dripping between her breats.

She moved to the toilet, lifted the lid and sat down on the toilet seat, wide hips spread on the white plastic oval. Huge breasts staring up at me. Chest and belly sticking with my drying semen. She beckoned me. Indicated I should kneel down in-front of her.

"We have other toilets, you know," I smirked.

I was lost. What was this? My knees on the cold tile floor as I dropped down.

She grabbed my prick and moved me closer to the toilet, and then, intimately, pushed the head of my cock down between her thighs, my fat shaft flopping between her matted hairy bush and the cold ceramic of the bowl, nestled between the lips of her pussy. Our chests touching, wet gooiness of my ejaculate smearing back on me. Her giant nipples soft and pressing into me. The end of my soft cock almost in the water. My balls felt the cold rim of the toilet bowl.

She held my face with her hands. I knew her finger had just been in Sam's butthole. Dirty. Intimate. She pulled my face toward her. Put her lips on mine. Her wet tongue in my mouth. A passionate kiss.

Suddenly I felt the flow of her pee on my cock head. We didn't break our kiss. The tinkling sound of her urine, and the soft odor, mixed with that of sweat, coconut, margarita and semen. She put her arms around me: "Pee with me" she whispered, strangely, softly. And suddenly, I was peeing through her legs and our streams were together. A new first for me. I'd never even urinated in front of my wife. Now this amazing stranger was peeing on my cock, and I was kissing her. Feeling my bladder empty, letting go. Tension from my stomach releasing.

What the fucking fuck.

She was done before me, her last drips on my shaft. She waited for my strong stream to diminish. I reached between us, my hand feeling her pubes. I shook my cock slightly while she smiled at me. I stood up in front of her with a grunt and stepped back. She pulled some paper off the roll beside her and dabbed her folds. I stared down at her dumbly. The she reached out for my thighs and pulled me close. My fat flaccid cock swaying in her face, wet with her own urine. She used more paper to dab me dry. I knew I was smeared with both women's pussy juice, my own come, and now pee. I was going to need a shower, maybe a power-wash. Not toilet paper.