Samantha From My Past: The Nightcap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to stroke my meat. Not at full hardness, my cock was soft and pliable in my hands. The end oozing with new drips of pre-cum. I couldn't take my eyes off the two of them beside me. Filling my ensuite bathroom with their soft moans and the gentle wet sucking sounds of Anne's mouth on Sam's pussy.

Sam was panting. She slowly lifted her feet from the counter, poised on her butt cheeks and one hand, and stretched out her legs and then locked her ankles behind Anne's shoulder blades, tucking her friend's face closer into her own raw, pink wetness. She rotated her hips up slightly grinding her pelvis into Anne's face.

Anne's mouth and jaw were slick with Sam's cunt juices. Sam opened her mouth and moaned more loudly. And suddenly she grunted: "Unnnnnnnnnh!", and there was a small spray of clear liquid from her pussy. Bathing Anne in wetness. "Oh God, Oh God, yes. Yesssssss", shouted Sam. Her orgasm flushing her taught face and neck. Anne pressed her face deeper into Sam's convulsing crotch. Lapping and suckling at the pink folds of Sam's slippery sex.

"Oh fuck. Oh yes. Oh fuck." Sam was rotating her head wildly as she came hard under Anne's expert ministrations. More cum splattered from her. Her lithe, powerful calves pulling Anne's shoulders closer. Toes curling at the end of her small feet.

"Ooooooooooooooffff," and Sam was relaxing her legs and feet. Panting breathlessly. I hadn't seen Sam spray her juices out before. It was a first. Not as voluminous as Anne, but surprising nonetheless.

Slowly, Anne extricated her self from Sam's soaked crotch, leaning back on her butt, sitting down on her feet that were tucked underneath her.

"Whooof," exclaimed Anne. "That was a soaker!" Laughing. Her sweaty glistening face dripping with Sam's explosion.

Sam's feet dropped to the mat in front of the vanity and she eased herself off the counter, standing on the floor, leaning against the vanity with her hands propping herself up behind her. Brow sweaty. Hair plastered to her face. "I'm going to need another shower!"

I gaped at the demonstration of raw sexuality in front of me. My cock at half mast, pre-cum dripping in a constant stream from the head of my overworked wang, down to the tile floor beside the mat on which Anne still kneeled. Anne's large chest was rising and falling from her exertions, the neck of her care bear t-shirt stained dark with the liquids that Sam had expelled.

"You two are something else." I leant against the counter beside Sam, looking down at her form, nipples rigidly poking out through the fabric of her t-shirt. "You are so hot."

They looked at me and smiled. Sam helped Anne to her feet, and the three of us hugged in a tight sweaty trio, Anne's damp face close to mine, redolent with Sam's cunt spray, my cock pressed against Anne's hip, leaking seminal fluid onto her tanned skin. I kissed Sam, our tongues inside each others mouths. Anne leaned in and kissed me. I tasted Sam's familiar musky scent on her. Then the two women kissed each other.

"Now you guys owe ME one," giggled Anne.

"Time for bed," said Sam.

I sighed. "I could use some sleep." They looked at me, eyes bright. "You guys are taking it out of me."

12