All Comments on 'Samantha is Africanized Ch. 02'

by VixxTheLover

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

GLORY TO OUR AFRICAN BROTHERS! YOU FILTHY WHITE DEVILS SHOULD LEARN YOUR WORTHLESS PLACE AS OUR SLAVES! AND YOUR WHORES ARE OUR SLUTS!

NIGGA BLESSS THIS AUTHOR.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
worst story ever

seriously, the worst fucking shit on this whole miserable fucking website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is our future.

This is our future. Europe is already getting africanized as we speak. The italian whores are on our cocks like black on limos. Soon germany, france, and britian will go the same way as Italy is now. Europe will be the new africa!

If you white little boys do not believe just take a look at this white female author's profile. Look at how she bears her breasts to all the magnificent black men on this site. She wants that big black dick so bad. This whore will do anything for it. Me and her are already exchanging kiks as we speak.

You white boys will soon go extinct as this story plays out over and over again and this white whore will love it and cum from it.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 6 years ago
Did you even read this before you posted it?

There is no logical reason for any of their behaviours. Why not just get a fucking divorce. Seriously, shove this bullshit up your ass instead of shitting it all over us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow, jerk comments.

When did the loving wives snobs come to interracial love?

You read sex stories and hate on authors, class move assholes.

Sidney43Sidney43over 6 years ago

I'm not sure why readers hate on an author, or a story, particularly one written to aggravate many men. This is Italy, Fabio has many, shall we say "resources" to get the situation handled. The author had fun jerking your chain and most of you responded just as he wanted. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just unreal

Amen to wackadoodles, quit shiting all over the people reading these stupid stories of yours

VixxTheLoverVixxTheLoverover 6 years agoAuthor
To the critics-

Not everyone will think my work is good, I have published a decent number of stories here, I have heard worse than I likely will here.

That being said, I challenge anyone who posts a criticism to consider making it constructive. Saying a painting is garbage is meant to hurt the artist and as of no value in trying to improve.

Post under your name, owning your criticism, allowing the author you criticize to respond to you.

Lastly publish something. And then understand what you are doing. Few authors who have published say much, but we all get ugly comments, primarily from anonymous posters and those who have written nothing here.

I had one person who gave me an ugly comment answer my challenge and post three decent erotic poems.

He allowed votes and commenate for a few weeks, and then the one star votes and rudeness got to him. He shut down voting and comments, and after a few months shut down his account here.

Writing and allowing votes and criticism can be tough, and know that I welcome it, and if you say unkind things behind the shield of anononymity I really don’t give a fuck.

I write in a format where you can correct me, I am not hiding. Join me in being open, and I dare you to write and publish.

Vixx.

post_masturbatory_shamelordpost_masturbatory_shamelordover 6 years ago
great story

I liked it. Lets see Samantha get impregnated in the next chapter. Looking forward to more!

jshsalvjshsalvover 6 years ago
Lost

I gave you a 3 only for one simple reason. i thought Ch. 1 was extremely well thought out and written. This chapter was good right up to the end. I go on the basis of what I read at the time. I don't have any idea if there will be more or not, which I can only hope. I am not a writer, but do enjoy the stories very much. I read almost all genres and have never lowered myself to leave a rude or offense comment Anon. I would quit reading if that were my premise. I enjoy the longer stories myself, just my preference, such as yours, I also enjoy the interracial stories more than most. Please continue this story, I would hate to be left hanging on a 3..Thank you for your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What is happening to the world !!

Congratulations I read the story I thought it was a really cool story ! It is different just a different outlook I think you did a fantastic job and I can’t wait for the ending ? We’re living in the world now where people are attacking one another for being different or thinking different at least on this site your opinion is just that your opinion!! If you don’t like don’t read how hard is that ?

alchemy1888alchemy1888over 5 years ago
What a nightmare for Fabio

Its amazing how such a wonderful threesome arrangement could all of sudden turn upside down and result in a nightmare for Fabio and Tamika. The black man has such control over Sam, that I wonder what anyone can do now?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVixxTheLover@VixxTheLover
I love people, sometimes men, sometimes women. I do not engage in RP, sex chat or other such ventures here, I just do not enjoy them. I am very protective of my privacy, so don't expect Skype, a phone call or anything like that. I enjoy conversation, but let's keep it polite...