All Comments on 'Samantha is Africanized Ch. 03'

by VixxTheLover

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep waiting for a ray of hope for this story and the author

Again, sorely disappointed. I can't tell if the author straight up hates women or is trying to encourage racial hatred or what, maybe both.

VixxTheLoverVixxTheLoverover 6 years agoAuthor
@ Ray of hope-

Encouraging racial hatred? A story where one couple has an abusive relationship, and another has a much more loving relationship, both are interracial and you suggest I encourage racial hatred?

Read all I have written, I write about interracial relationships almost exclusively and the bad is in humans not in race. I write that people of all races can be good and bad.

And start posting comments under your name please.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 6 years ago
if she need to be drunk or on drugs to enjoy sex

She's doing it wrong. Stop with this "aphrodisiac" bullshit, it makes an unbelievable story even worse by its inclusion. She will cheat on her husband or she won't and without the necessity of a drug.

As for South Africa being beautiful, yes it is; but it is a land of extreme poverty and violence and you seem to have missed this.

The entire story line makes no sense. Women don't see a huge cock and suddenly lose their marbles anymore than seeing a pair of big ol' titties makes a husband abandon his family and become a male prostitute.

At least try to make he story somewhat realistic.

Imperator_9Imperator_9over 6 years ago
Not seeing the problem

I must admit to being a bit bemused by the negative comments this story attracts. Are we so sensitive about matters of race now that a sexual fantasy like this can't be written for fear of saying something 'wrong' about one race or the other?

Personally, I appreciate the time and effort put in to the story. The situation is interesting and the characters are being presented and explored in really rather intriguing ways. Human relationships are often complicated and contradictory, and, although their behaviour is extreme, Samantha and Fabio both are recognisably human and believable characters. Weirdly enough, I find myself having some sympathy with both of them and, for that matter, Tamika. Kiashan, though... not so much. That said, I appreciate this chapter's attempt to give him a more rounded personality.

I think the sex scenes could perhaps do with a bit of polish here and there, but the psychology of these characters - Fabio's increasingly desperate attempts to salvage his marriage, while giving in to the very understandable temptations of both revenge and the younger Tamika, is particularly believable, I think - remains compelling.

On the whole, I think you're doing a good job with this. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Let Fabio Win

This is my request.

CockholeCockholeover 6 years ago
@ Crap at It's Finest

He does the same thing to my interracial stories. I just delete his comments. I won't give him a forum to vent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No race comments here

Just a plain fucked -up story if Fabio and his wife are in love they want to fuck other people get divorced get civilized for fucking change too much bullshit in this story both of them fucking other people just end it go ahead and divorce. She can't love him she's fucking 20 different guys ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh for fucks sake.

Married couple stays monogomous, and love each other forever. Or maybe married couple can’t get along so rather than engage in abnormal sexual activity (the kind you see in sex stories maybe?) they divorce and act like normal boring ass people?

Why the fuck did you click on a story where a woman cheating seems like it is in the title? Must suck to be dissapointed in about 99% of the stories here where abnormal sexual behavior happens lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
no happy endings

Next chapter just move on file divorce abandone the condo its a rental anyways get the health/ cancer tackled. If Fabio wants a relationship with his wife make her an ex and do so as friends with benefits. The only outcome will always be of violence the wife is a changed woman Samantha is not and never will be the woman Fabio married

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Take them out

As Italians have always treated Africans throughout history, let Fabio treat these animals. Kill the wife roo. She is ruined beyond redemption.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fabio & Sam....

Sam needs to come back a changed woman, ready to be Fabio’s wife again. Mistakes were made on both sides. Tamika doesn’t feel for Fabio like that, she’s already said so. Fabio & Sam back together plz!!!! Sorry, it’s gonna come up as anonymous but this is RTR10....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVixxTheLover@VixxTheLover
I love people, sometimes men, sometimes women. I do not engage in RP, sex chat or other such ventures here, I just do not enjoy them. I am very protective of my privacy, so don't expect Skype, a phone call or anything like that. I enjoy conversation, but let's keep it polite...