Samantha Redraws the Boundaries Pt. 03

Story Info
Bisexual girlfriends play with each other's dads in foursome.
9.4k words
4.62
9.8k
13
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Not2Pervy
Not2Pervy
566 Followers

[This is the third story in a series that began in the Incest/Taboo category, but for reasons I think you will see if you choose to read on, I didn't think it was right to continue it there, even though it clearly leans pretty heavily on the "taboo" part of that scale. The "foursome" dynamic seems to plant it over in this corner. Hopefully there's room here for a story that splits the difference.

I think this story can stand on its own, but if you like it, please check out the first two parts over in I/T. Votes and comments are nice too.]

-N2P

After just two Saturday night meetings, our father swap foursome club made up of my bisexual college-aged daughter, Samantha, her girlfriend, Hailey, Hailey's father, Jim, and myself, was already in serious danger of crossing the line over to the other side of the incest taboo. Some would say we had already crossed it. Each of us dads had eaten out our daughters, and each girl had already sucked our dicks, even if those taboo activities were only done briefly in a blindfolded "guess who" game.

Clearly, if our Saturday night get-togethers were going to continue—and we all agreed that we wanted them to continue—we were going to have to make some decisions about exactly where the boundaries were going to be drawn, or if they were going to be completely erased.

When Sam and Hailey first came to us with their wild idea, Jim and I were supposed to be just a couple of nice, safe, brainless dicks the girls could add to their sex life, something to satisfy their occasional cravings for cock, without any danger of jeopardizing their relationship or letting jealousy get in the way of their love for each other. Hailey got my dick, and Sam got Jim's. They used us for their needs and in return we got no-strings sex with hot college girls. That was the plan. Everybody wins.

The one condition was that the only one-on-one sexual relationship would be between the two girls in love with each other. If either or both of us guys were there, then both girls had to be there too. This was their show. We were at their service, for their purposes. Those were their conditions. If we didn't like the deal, we were free to decline.

Needless to say, neither Jim nor I was in any mood to decline. It's damn seldom that a guy in his mid-forties gets to have sex of any kind with a beautiful college girl, especially if he's not rich, and although we aren't exactly poor, we're both a long ways from having the kind of money it takes to be a sugar daddy. If we were going to have sex with a hot young thing, which if we're being honest would be a serious temptation for most any single, middle-aged, heterosexual male, this was pretty much our only shot.

But the incest part was tricky. Especially in quieter moments during the week, I had serious reservations about going there. I hadn't had any experience with any kind of group sex before this thing came up. For me at least, when my dick was hard and everybody was naked it seemed kind of like it was just dicks and pussies and mouths and tits in a crazy party. In the moment I had a hard time stopping to worry about which girl the parts belonged to.

In the moment it was fun. It was exciting. It was fucking hot! It had already taken us places we didn't plan to go. But it was time to talk about where it might take us next if we kept on going the way we were going.

It turns out Samantha had been having a lot of the same thoughts. That shouldn't have been too surprising. She is my daughter, after all. And Samantha had sort of naturally become the planner and ringleader of our Saturday night get-togethers. That next Saturday, when Jim and Hailey came over, she sat us all around the dining room table, fully clothed, to talk it out.

"Hey guys," she started, "Hailey and I have been talking...and things have been getting pretty wild. Don't get me wrong. I'm fucking loving it. Hailey, are you loving it?"

"Oh yeah. Absolutely," Hailey said.

"Dad, are you loving it?"

"I think you know I am," I answered.

"Jim, how about you?"

"Most fun I've had in years. That's no secret."

"Yeah. OK." She took a deep breath. "Remember when we started, we knew we'd be flirting with incest? Like we were all going to see each other naked, and having sex and stuff, and we knew that would be dangerous, right? And in some ways, we've already kind of crossed that line. So I think we need to talk about it."

I backed her up. "I'm glad you want to talk about this all in the open. I know I've been thinking about it. Jim, you probably have too."

"Yeah. It's getting a little weird. A little scary."

"I think we all feel like that," Hailey added. "Like...there's this kinky thrill to seeing your daddy's hard cock, and knowing you're not supposed to see that. And then it's hot watching your dad, who you love, having sex with your girlfriend, who you love. He's a good-looking man, he's got a nice body and a nice cock, which would be exciting in any case, and then it's your dad on top of all that. You guys probably feel kind of the same."

Jim and I both nodded. Hailey continued, "When you're already horny, that just makes it even hotter cuz it's so 'forbidden'...But we've thought about it. We've talked about it, and we've decided: We don't want to fuck our dads. I just have to say that so it's out there and everybody's clear. I hope you guys are OK with that."

"That's right," Sam said, jumping into the pause before Jim or I could think enough to respond. "That's the line we're not going to cross. Like, on the one hand maybe we could cross it, and it wouldn't be such a big deal, so why not just say 'Fuck it all' and go for it, but on the other hand, it's kind of nice to still have some limits. Like having the limits still keeps it dangerous and taboo and that helps keep it hot, you know? And I really like what we have now and I really don't want to mess that up. So what do you guys think?"

"Sam," I said, "I think you're a very smart young lady. I have to admit I was a little worried I might let the little head do the thinking for the big one again, and do something I might regret. And I think you're right, Hailey, psychologically, keeping a little taboo line around probably will keep things hotter. And if we don't seriously cross the line, but just continue to flirt with it, we don't have to worry about getting too fucked up psychologically either. We've already pushed it pretty far, and right now we still feel pretty good, so why mess up a good thing."

Then Jim piped in. "I'm glad you girls are making the rules. I think that's a good thing. I'm happy to play by your rules too. But one question just to be perfectly clear: What about blowjobs and stuff?"

"We talked about that too," Sam said. "A little lick or a kiss here and there, kind of like we've been doing it, is OK, but like a full-on 'you do Hailey' or 'she does you' is a little farther than we want to go, OK?"

"Sounds good," said Jim.

"Seems reasonable," I added.

"Oh, and in case you're wondering, a little double-blowjob action, just a little, like you already got, Jim, and I know you probably want, Dad, that's still in bounds...if we feel like it, of course." Sam laughed.

"Of course." Jim and I laughed too.

"Sam and I like sharing." Hailey smiled. And that was it exactly. As long as the focus was on them, Sam was right. As long as the focus was on what was working for their relationship, we should be OK. Plus selfishly, I had noticed that Jim was one up on me in that department, and I hoped I might get my chance to cross that particular experience off my bucket list. Haha.

"We haven't decided yet about anal," Hailey added. "Like, we might want to try double-penetration sometime, but we're not there yet. We'll let you know."

"Like I said, you make the rules," Jim said.

"Your cocks are too fat and it's scary!" exclaimed Sam, jokingly. Everybody laughed.

"So, are we playing tonight?" I asked, thinking maybe we'd talked it out enough, and it was time to turn up the fun meter. "I don't know about anyone else, but I've been getting kind of turned on just sitting here thinking about this stuff."

"Oh yeah. I've been turned on all day thinking about it!" added Hailey. "Sam's got some nice little activities all planned out."

Jim jumped in, "I figured you would. So what's the plan, Sam?"

"Wait. Does anybody want to do food now?" she replied. "Or as usual is everyone so horny that food can wait for after?"

"Food after!" all three of us almost shouted in unison, and then laughed.

"OK. OK!" Sam laughed too. "Dad, I know you didn't get to fuck Hailey last week, and I promised we would fix that, so rest assured. Jim, you have to fuck me again. I hope you're not disappointed." She teased.

Jim replied, "Never. Not a chance. Any day. Every day. Three times a day. More if you'd let me."

"That's the spirit!" They laughed. "But this week we want to change it up a bit. I don't want to sit back and just watch Hailey get fucked, and she doesn't want to watch me. We want to watch each other and kiss and love on each other while we're getting fucked. It's a little bit more girl-girl time... with boys added."

"I want to be face-to-face with Sam while she's getting fucked. And she wants that with me."

"We want to be face-to-face while we're getting eaten too. We can't do face-to-face when we're going down on each other." Both girls laughed again. "You guys think you can help us out with that?"

"Lead the way!" said Jim, pretty much game for anything, as always.

Sam took off toward the bedroom, followed closely by Hailey, both girls shedding clothing as they walked. Jim and I weren't far behind. Letting the girls lead had the added benefit of giving us the best view.

Did I mention how beautiful Hailey is? She is unquestionably one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. I'd fantasized about her since that first day earlier this year when Samantha brought her over to the house. She has long, curly strawberry blonde hair, a simply gorgeous face, a smile that lights up the whole room, and a body that screams sex. Getting to be with her was beyond a doubt the best thing that had ever happened to my dick. To be honest, it did a lot for my self-esteem too. Bisexual or not, a girl like that could easily have her pick of men in most rooms she'd ever set foot in.

Hailey and Sam were not only clearly hot for each other, it was also obvious they were very much in love. Whatever mixed feelings I might have had at first about Samantha being bisexual just melted away now when I saw them together, especially when I saw them together in bed. There's no other way to describe it than one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. I felt privileged just to be a small part of it, just to be able to add to their love and appreciation for each other in some small way. I think Jim felt the same way I did. At least he acted like it. He had that same awestruck look on his face while he and I had watched them that first night, dicks in our hands, waiting for them to order us around.

The girls were naked by the time we got to the bedroom. They threw off the covers and immediately dove into each other in a passionate naked embrace. Jim and I watched, unable to take our eyes off them as we peeled off the rest of our clothes. Again we stood there, a little bit awkwardly, hard dicks waiting for what was going to come next. After just a few seconds, Sam rolled to the side and beckoned us.

"C'mon guys! Join the fun! Remember, Hailey and I want to be face-to-face, and I was thinking we could try it with you guys on your knees, eating us at the edge of the bed, while we lay on our backs and kind of twist to the side. Can we give it a try?"

So we did. Jim and I were almost shoulder to shoulder, but that just kind of egged us on, like it was a competition. I was on the left with Hailey, and he was on the right with Sam. We had both girl's legs, one over another, in between us. As the girls twisted, they also brought their top legs up and out a bit. We settled into a position where if I pulled back much, the back side corner of my head would bump into Jim's.

To avoid that distraction, we both stayed pretty locked in with our tongues licking and probing through the folds of the finest vaginas we'd ever been around. The noises the girls were making, and the writhing I could feel in Hailey's hips, and also sensed through Sam's leg on my shoulder, made it seem like we were doing our job pretty well. At one point I heard Sam ask, "Is my daddy doing a good job with that perfect pussy of yours, Hailey?'

"Mmmmm hmmmm!" Hailey purred contentedly. 'You doing good?'

"So good!" came the reply. "He must be the one that taught you how to lick pussy!" They giggled at that joke. Then after we had continued working on them a little longer I heard Sam say, "I want to kiss you while you cum."

"I'm close."

Jim and I doubled down, then pretty soon I felt Hailey shudder, and then start to relax. Then I heard Sam yelp, followed by the sounds of a lot more kissing, and cooing, and purring. Hands pushed our heads back.

Hailey thanked us. "That was very nice, boys!"

"Very nice!" Sam agreed. They kissed some more. It was very sweet. Of course it was hot. Both girls had the slight glow of perspiration on their breasts and bodies crushed together, and the flush of fresh orgasm, and smiles of utter contentment. I almost forgot how hard my dick was. I was so overcome with happiness that my Sam had found someone who loved her as much as Hailey clearly did, and whom she clearly loved so completely in return.

"Hailey?" Sam said, "I think it's time for cock."

"Mmmmmm. That nice fat cock that made you, deep inside of me?" I liked it when she talked about how my dick was the one that made Sam. That got me every time.

"Mmmmm hmmmm!" Sam answered. And your daddy's huge cock, filling me up! What do ya think guys? Can we do it like this?"

"Let's try," I said, as I stood and pulled Hailey a little bit toward me, turning her more to face Sam. I straddled her lower leg, while propping her top leg on my shoulder, so she was kind of sideways. Jim followed my lead and did the same with Sam. We stood basically hip to hip, each with fat, hard cocks stretching out and knocking on the gates, begging for entrance.

"Mmmmm, Daddy I like the way you think!" said Sam. "You wanna try like this, Hailey?"

"Oh yeah!"

"If it's not working for you, just let us know and we can lay down behind you, but I want to try so we can all see each other," I explained.

"Nice." Sam looked down at my cock, poised to enter her girlfriend. "It looks like that cock's gonna split you in half!" she said to Hailey. Then she looked up at me with that wickedly lascivious smile I had come to love so much, and she winked at me. I actually could swear my heart skipped a beat.

"Uh huh. I sure hope so. Fuck her good, Daddy!" Hailey said, looking over at Jim, who already had the tip of his cock starting to press between Sam's shiny wet lips.

We both pushed in. I can't think of a time when my cock has ever been harder or more ready for action. Hailey's pussy was indescribable. My God I loved being in there! It felt so amazingly good! Warm, wet, and tight. I looked up at the girls. They were both biting their lips as they stretched out to welcome us inside. After taking a couple of tries to adjust, and get the positions just right, both Jim and I started to thrust, slowly at first. Then, as we picked up speed, we naturally fell into synch, so we were each pounding into the girls at the same time, fucking them with the same rhythm.

Meanwhile, the girls kissed, and fondled each other's breasts, squeezing and tugging at nipples. Their tongues drove into each other's mouths in between gasps and grunts.

"Sure beats fucking each other with that dildo!" Sam breathed to Hailey.

"So much better! So good! So fucking good!" I was happy that Hailey seemed to be enjoying what I was giving her.

"You want it harder, or just like this?" Jim was thoughtful enough to check in.

"I think this is great!"

"Mmmm hmmm!"

So we kept at it. A good, steady medium pace. I was starting to break a sweat. I broke it off and kind of wiggled my cock around inside her. Jim followed my lead again.

"Can you guys finish like this?" Hailey asked.

"You mean easy, or a little harder?" Jim replied.

"Harder, but this position, after you start back up again."

"Yeah I can get there."

"Whenever you're ready." I added.

Sam jumped in, "Please stay inside 'till you've both finished. Cuz you know I can't wait to eat that cum out of Hailey's sweet snatch!"

"Just like I can't wait to lick it out of you!" added Hailey.

"Fuck!" exclaimed Jim as the mental picture got to him, and then he started back in, pounding a little harder, a little faster than before. I followed his lead this time. The girls needed to feel this one together. Yeah, I snuck a couple glances over at Jim's dick slipping in and out of Sam, and up at her face enjoying it, and Hailey's face, showing the same. I looked down at Hailey's "sweet snatch" squeezing my dick as I drove it into her. I could see her clit, engorged now and peeking out of its little hood. I brought my hand down and started to tweak it with my thumb. Jim did the same. It was time to pound this thing home.

The girls weren't kissing quite so much now. They were getting pounded too hard to make that easy. But they were staring into each other's eyes. And their eyes were wide open and talking to each other, urging each other on as they climbed toward the peak, up, and up, and up, until at last Sam reached it. She gasped and cried out. Hailey saw Sam, and then she broke too, as they fought to lock eyes through the waves rolling over them.

That was too much for me. It seemed like my insides exploded out the end of my dick, I came so hard! My cock spasmed uncontrollably as I pumped stream after stream as deep and as strong as I could into Hailey.

"Huhhh, huhhh, huhhh" I could hear Jim grunting. I could only guess he was doing the same for Sam. We slowed our thrusting, and held it while everyone came back around. Sam pulled away first, surprisingly quickly, and then spun around. Hailey pulled away too, as I pulled out and Jim and I backed off while the girls dove into each other's pussies with passionate abandon.

This was the second time we'd witnessed their wild craving for creampie, but that didn't lessen the impact on my brain taking it in. They absolutely devoured each other. It was clear nobody was faking it, not even a little. I was awestruck. It was probably the hottest thing I'd ever seen. I was just happy that I could be there for them, happy that my "contribution" (and Jim's) seemed to add so much to the whole experience for them. So yeah, I guess you could say I was totally satisfied, both physically and emotionally.

The girls each came again while eating each other out. Hailey came twice. When they were done, they both turned to us with shiny, satisfied, blissed out faces and gave us the cutest smiles.

"That was fucking awesome!" said Sam.

"The best!' added Hailey.

"God damn I love our father-swap foursomes!" Sam pronounced the verdict. Safe to say the feeling was unanimous.

"Break for dinner then do it again?" asked Jim.

Everybody laughed.

After showers, we did break for dinner, but there was no more nookie that night. We had wine with dinner, and afterward, Sam suggested we open a second bottle. I picked one out and poured us all a glass. Then Sam spoke up.

"So...Dad...Jim...would you guys be up for doing this more than once per week?"

Jim and I looked at each other. We both had smiles on our faces we could barely contain.

"Not so fast!" Sam continued. "It's not what you think."

"Nope. Hold your horses big fella!" Hailey was laughing at us.

Not2Pervy
Not2Pervy
566 Followers