Samantha Redraws the Boundaries Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim and I looked at the girls quizzically, and waited for it.

"Sam and I agreed that great as this is, once a week is about all we can take!"

"All we can take and still keep our grades up, that is!" Sam added. I was glad to see she hadn't totally forgotten about her studies.

Hailey added, "And still have plenty of girl-girl time just for us, if you know what I mean."

"Sorry, but you guys are just like the big dessert where we splurge on the weekend, where we scratch that itch for dick. You know you're not the main course."

I took the risk of speaking for Jim. "Oh yeah. We remember the rules. We're good with the rules." He didn't object.

Sam continued, "but we were thinking you guys...once a week might not be enough for you. And we know you could just go out and find girls on your own...but that hasn't exactly been working out for you for the last few years...and besides, what if you DID find other girls. Those other girls might not approve of your Saturday night shenanigans with us!"

"Yeah. And speaking from a purely selfish point of view, we don't want to do anything to jeopardize that! So..."

"So...I got an idea," said Sam.

"An idea we're pretty sure you're gonna like."

"An idea that's kind of like an insurance policy for us, and has the added benefit of helping you guys out, and maybe keeping you satisfied."

"Meeting your needs," added Hailey.

"Yeah. Meeting your needs. And also helping out some friends of ours."

"Yeah."

Some friends of theirs? Did I hear that right? Does that mean what I think it might mean? If so, Oh boy. On the one hand, I'm not sure I'm ready for that. On the other hand, fuck yeah! FUCK YEAH! But I didn't want to get ahead of myself. Gotta at least hear this out first. I looked over at Jim. He was hanging on every word.

Sam continued, "I kind of let slip to a couple of friends of ours that we'd found a couple guys who completely solved our problem, who could satisfy our occasional craving for cock, while also being totally safe, totally cool with our relationship, totally not interested in anything other than just a good time, and totally fucking hot and nicely hung on top of it all!"

"She's such a bigmouth."

"Sorry. I was just so happy at how it was all working out that it just kind of bubbled over and I let it slip out."

"But they don't know you're our Dads. That's gotta stay our little secret. They do know you're older though."

I jumped in. "Who are these girls? Have I met them? Are they bisexual too?"

"They're kind of bi-curious. Honestly, being around us kind of made them ask us questions. Like, they've kind of tried stuff with each other, but they're still more into guys."

"And we're not wanting to bring them into our group. Like, Hailey and I are happy as a couple. We don't want to expand the circle, and we're not into some big lez-out orgy or anything."

"But these girls really liked the idea of guys who could just be once-a-week fuck buddies. They're really focused on their studies and just want to blow off some steam. But they're not sure about the group thing, like fucking with everyone in the same room, although they did say they might want to try that."

"And they want to try swapping too. Like you would each get to fuck both of them, and vice versa. They're totally down for that."

"So that's one advantage they have over us."

"Yeah." They both laughed.

"Do I know them?"

"No, neither of you have met either of them."

"At least as far as we know." They both laughed again.

"Yeah. At least as far as we know. So what do you think? Are you at least interested?"

"I guess you could say I'm interested." Jim looked over at me.

"Yeah, I'm interested." The room was silent for a moment. I figured Jim was probably thinking the same thing I was.

"Not that I'm picky, but naturally I am curious. What do these girls look like?"

They laughed. "Haha. We figured you'd want to know that. We've got a picture." Hailey grabbed her purse, and pulled out a picture. She handed it to Jim.

"Hmmmm. Not bad. Not bad at all!" Jim's reaction was encouraging. I held out my hand. He passed the picture to me. I saw two girls in bikinis, a blonde with kind of short hair, cute, and probably not too tall either, it looked like her boobs were not as big as Sam's or Hailey's, but she wasn't completely flat-chested, if a little on the short side. I guess you'd say she was petite.

The other girl was only a little taller, and had kind of sandy brown hair, down over her shoulders. She was a little bit heavier, but by no means fat. She had curves and filled out her top pretty nicely, with tits maybe even bigger than Sam's.

"They look young. How old are these girls?" Jim asked.

"That picture was taken two years ago," Hailey answered, "on their high school senior trip. They're both 20 now. The blonde is Denise, and the girl with the brown hair is Olivia. What do you think?"

"I think you girls are the best fucking daughters any guy could ever have!" I hammed it up with a fake cry, like tears of gratitude. Everybody laughed.

"We told them we would see about setting you up for Tuesdays. We figured you'd go for it." The girls both laughed again. Then Jim and I laughed too. "We showed them that picture we took of you together in your swimsuits, at our pool party."

"They were impressed. They said you were both pretty cute."

"I forgot you took that picture. I guess it must have turned out OK," commented Jim.

"Yeah Dad, don't worry. You looked hot. We could see the bulge in the front of your swim trunks" Both girls laughed again.

"Is there anything else we should know? Like you said they don't know we're your dads. Who do they think we are?" I wanted to be prepared.

"Dad, you're a guy I started a conversation with when I saw you reading Anais Nin in the aisles at a bookstore. And Jim, you're his friend who happened to be down for this whole thing we've got going on here."

"What if they notice a resemblance between us?"

"Fortunately, neither one of us looks THAT much like you. You always said we took after our moms. But just in case, we're planning to keep our distance, like not see them too much, so hopefully they won't make that connection."

"Jesus Christ! What have we gotten ourselves into?" I looked over at Jim.

"I know. Might be fun trying, though." Both my dick and I certainly had to agree with him there.

Sam and Hailey seemed very satisfied with themselves.

*********************************

Tuesday came. We met Olivia and Denise at an out-of-the way dive bar near their apartment. These girls were only 20, so I wondered about the location, but it turns out they had false IDs and were semi-regulars at this place. The owner/bartender was an older woman with a face that looked like she had some stories to tell. She also seemed to not give a single shit about anything or anyone. I was sure she'd barely glanced at their IDs, if she'd even bothered at all.

When Jim and I got there at 7:30 p.m. there were only two other people in the whole place besides Olivia and Denise, so they spotted us as soon as we walked in. They had a game of billiards going. Without saying a word, Olivia went over to the wall, grabbed us two cues, and handed them out. It was cute how they were trying to act a little more sophisticated than one might expect for their age, trying to play it cool.

I got us a pitcher of beer and we finished it while alternating shots, not playing any particular game other than gently sizing each other up. Jim told Denise he liked the way she handled a stick. She told him she was working on her stroke. It was going pretty well. The body language mattered a lot more than the silly banter. There was some grazing of hips and butts and some lingering looks and smiles. It wasn't long before I suggested we go somewhere else and play another game while the night was still young. We left for their apartment.

As soon as we got there they offered us each a gummy. We all took one. I didn't think I needed it, but if it helped them, that was cool.

I started things off. "I was wondering...which one of you is a better kisser?"

Denise picked it up right away. "Why don't we find out?" She kissed me. Her lips were plump and full and soft. She added tongue after the first couple. She was a good kisser. She was already starting to feel it, and trying to feel it even more.

"My turn" said Olivia, while Denise kissed Jim, Olivia came over and kissed me. Olivia's lips weren't quite as full, and she was a little over-aggressive in the way younger girls sometimes are, but the way she crushed her tits up against my chest, and ground them into me, sure added a lot. "Well?..." she asked for an opinion.

"Mmmmm. It's close. Too small a sample size. Gonna need a lot more testing," I replied. "What do you think, Jim?"

"Definitely needs more testing."

We each kissed both girls again, a little longer this time, kind of veering into making out territory. "I think it's a tie. Might need to move to round 2." I lied. The winner was definitely Denise, at least in my book. But Jim might have other ideas. And who ends up with which girl, or starts with which girl, was something that had not yet been decided. Also, I hoped kissing was not going to be the whole story here. Of course the girls might have their own ideas too.

"Definitely needs a round 2." Jim backed me up. Then he picked up where I'd left it. "Girls, what do you think our test should be for round 2?"

"Oh! I know! ... feel up our tits!" Olivia eagerly suggested.

"No fair! You've got a lot more to squeeze!" protested Denise, but it was a good natured protest.

"It's more about what we can do with it." I added.

"Exactly," agreed Denise.

I spun her around so I was behind her, then reached around and pulled her in close to me. I cupped both of her, admittedly smallish, breasts in my hands and squeezed and massaged them firmly, while kissing along her neck and up under her earlobe. She purred her approval and I flicked her nipple with my thumb, then rolled it between thumb and fingers as I felt it grow stiffer.

Jim was taking the more full frontal approach. He had Olivia backed up against the wall and was squeezing one boob while kissing around the front of her collarbone and it looked like trying to get his leg in between hers.

I could already feel that Denise was getting kind of hot and bothered, and honestly, I would have been happy to just stay with her as we moved on to what was next but then I heard Olivia call, "switch" and she pushed Jim away. It looked like she was getting into it too. She was looking a little disheveled, and pushing Jim away wasn't so much a rejection as it was a chance for her to catch her breath and regain control.

Olivia started to move towards me but I backed her up against the wall again and led with both hands up under her shirt. I grabbed both breasts and kneaded them while I kissed her. Then I snaked my hands around back and undid the clasp of her bra. I grabbed her breasts again and crushed my face into her shirt between them. Then I backed away and pulled the shirt off over her head and the bra with it.

"Whoa" she said as she pushed me away. Her tits were magnificent, proud and perky. She had a look in her eye that said she was enjoying the game and was ready to go.

I looked over at Denise and Jim. Jim had his hands under Denise's shirt, and it looked like he was sucking on her nipple through the thin fabric. Then they broke away from each other too.

"Hang on guys." Olivia stepped in. "Is it OK if we let Denise and I be a little more in-control here? I thought this was gonna be 'girls call the shots.'"

"Absolutely," I answered quickly. "Sorry if I got carried away. I can be a good boy." I guess without Sam there, my old-style male aggressive instincts were creeping back in. I was going to have to be careful about that.

"Good. Don't get me wrong. I appreciate your enthusiasm. It's just that we've got to be the leaders on this, OK?"

"No problem," answered Jim. "I promise I won't let him get out of control. We're good at following rules. We just haven't talked about your rules yet."

Denise jumped in. "The rules are we make the rules. And what we say goes, OK?"

"That sounds great," I said, and I meant it too. No matter how this shook out, I stood to get free sex out of the deal. Those terms seemed plenty fair to me. "Sorry about before."

"So what comes next?" asked Jim.

Denise went over to Olivia, who was still standing topless, and whispered in her ear. They whispered back and forth a couple times until Denise turned and said, "We want to see how you eat pussy. But your clothes stay on. Will, you come with me. Jim, you go with Olivia." She grabbed my wrist and started to lead me away.

"I'm cool with that," said Jim. "But can I just offer something to think about: I think you know we've got a little bit of experience with this sort of situation, and in our experience, it might be better if we all stay in the same room. That way, you girls feel safer, knowing you're not trapped alone, and more importantly, it doesn't get too personal. Like, for most people, sex is usually a pretty personal activity, but if we're all together in the same room, that helps keep the focus more on the fun, more on just how great it feels, and less on any emotions, and that's what you're looking for, right? Just like, what do they call it? Friends with benefits?"

Wow. Way to go Jim! I didn't know he could be so articulate. Haha. I guess he had been paying attention to what was going on during our Saturday night get-togethers, and thinking about it too. I couldn't have said it better myself. "Yeah. What Jim said," I added. "We're good with whatever, but just think about it."

The girls whispered to each other a little again.

"OK," said Olivia. "We'll give it a try. It's probably gonna be weird but we'll give it a try."

"So guys...c'mon over here." Denise led us from the entryway of their apartment, where we had been standing, into the front room. "Liv, you want the beanbag or the chair?"

"I'll take chair."

The beanbag was in the far corner of the room, next to the TV. The chair was close, then there was a coffee table, a sofa, and about 10 ft of open floor space between the end of the sofa and the beanbag, so they were about 20 feet away from each other. This definitely was not looking like the 'girls always touching each other' experiences we'd had with Sam and Hailey.

Denise led me over to the beanbag, with her standing in front. She looked me square in the eye, and pulled off her top, then her bra. I was trying to read her face. Was she challenging me? Just anticipating what was to come? Just enjoying being in total control? I couldn't be sure. But she smiled as she looked down at my crotch and could see the bulge my hard cock was making there, except she knew she wasn't planning on giving me any relief anytime soon.

Denise continued to stare at me as she slowly unbuttoned her jeans, and slipped them off. She slipped off her socks too, saving the panties for last. She let me stare back long and hard before she hooked her thumbs under each side of her waistband, and bent forward as she pulled them down. Then she flung them to the side as she stood up in front of me, completely and gloriously nude.

Her pubic hair was blonde too, trimmed into a neat short landing strip.Her small breasts fit her thin frame. I couldn't see it, but it occurred to me that if she turned around I was pretty sure her ass would be a nice firm little bubble. She could tell I was drinking her in with my eyes, and getting drunk on her wine, before I'd even tasted a drop. She sat back down on the beanbag, spread her legs, and then used her finger to beckon me forward.

I didn't really know what Olivia and Jim were up to behind me. I didn't really care. I had my own matters to attend to. I did see Denise looking over their way a couple of times though. I imagined she and Olivia were probably exchanging glances.

I didn't just dive in, I teased her a little, and probed around to see how she liked it. I thought I noticed a few times when I could hear Olivia responding to whatever Jim was doing behind me, that seemed to also affect Denise, either the sight, the sound, or both. Maybe being in the same room together was a little weird for them, but just as we ourselves had learned, consciously or not, they were helping each other out too.

We took our time. I love eating pussy and don't mind going as long as it takes, but it didn't take too much time before both Jim and I managed to get the girls to where they wanted to go. Nothing like a good orgasm to help break the ice!

I was already thinking ahead to how the beanbag was not ideal for fucking. I remembered actually trying that once back in my own college days. So when Denise came down from her orgasm and I heard her say, "I need you inside me," I suggested we move over to the couch. Her eyes got big as she looked down at my dick. "It might take a while to make that fit," she said.

"We'll take as much time as you need." I reassured her. Then I bent her over the big arm of the overstuffed sofa and started to slowly push in.

"Oh my God!...Oh my God!" she quietly exclaimed as she slowly adjusted, her breathing noticeably altered. After a little slow, relentless prodding while i played with her back and reached around to fondle her tits, I got it all in, and pulled it out, and in again, and we started to fuck.

As soon as Jim heard the rhythmic slapping as I thrust into Denise, he looked around and maneuvered Olivia over the arm opposite us. The two girls mostly kept their heads down, but when they looked up, they could look each other right in the face, only a couple of feet apart as our cocks slammed into them, driving them toward each other with each thrust..

Denise was a petite girl, and more than snug. Honestly hers might have been the tightest pussy I've ever been inside. She felt great! And she was feeling every inch of what I was giving her too. She was very vocal. Every thrust got a noise. I had a hold of both hips and was pounding her pretty good. Jim was doing the same for Olivia, and although she wasn't as vocal, I could see her eyes actually rolling back in her head.

"Do you wanna cum like this?" Jim asked Olivia.

"Fuck yeah. Cum inside me," grunted Olivia. "Whenever you're ready."

"Me too," added Denise. Then pretty soon, "I'm cumming...I'm cumming...I'm cumming...UH!" and she collapsed onto the sofa, almost limp, but still rolling her hips just slightly as I went for it hard and then joined her, doing my best to pump her full of everything I could give. Jim and Olivia were about 30 seconds behind us.

I pulled out of Denise and she rolled over to sit up on the floor in front of the sofa. "Thank you, Will. Oh my God! That was just what I needed. I needed that so bad!." She was smiling. Then she looked at the arm of the sofa. "Uh-oh, Liv. It looks like we need to get the sofa cleaned!" Then she laughed. There was a pretty good-sized mess of our mixed cum on the sofa's arm.

Olivia recovered herself and looked over at our side, then turned over to look back at hers, where she found a similar messy spot. She laughed too. "Totally worth it, though!" she said.

"I need a shower! Come with me, Will," said Denise as she headed off toward the bathroom and motioned for me to follow her. Before we got really washed off, I took advantage of how petite she was and picked her up, backing her against the wall of the shower stall and setting her back down onto my dick. She wrapped her legs around me and I fucked her up against the wall until she came again. I did not cum. I wasn't that close, but she didn't ask. I was able to let my dick deflate as we soaped and rinsed each other off.

When we got back out to the living room, Jim and Olivia were already dressed, and sucking on a couple of beers. I took that as a sign that our evening was done. "It's cool. I'll shower at home," said Jim. Both girls seemed happy. I guess the old "wham, bam..." was all they wanted. Denise offered me a beer as I picked up my clothes and got dressed, but I declined. It seemed a little abrupt, but we made our way toward the door.