Samantha Redraws the Boundaries Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks guys. We weren't sure exactly what to expect, but that was really fun!" Denise offered cheerily.

"Yeah. See you next Tuesday, if you still want to, that is." added Olivia.

"Oh my God, Liv!" Denise exclaimed with a shocked expression. "What you said!"

"What? What did I say?" replied Olivia, not yet comprehending, and then suddenly it dawned on her. "Oh shit! Sorry! I didn't mean it like that!" and then both girls giggled.

I think Jim and I got it about the same time Olivia did.

"So...Tuesday then?" asked Denise. "Maybe switch it around?" She looked at Jim. Olivia looked at me, and smiled.

Jim and I looked at each other. "Yeah. Tuesday's good." We gave them each a quick kiss goodbye, and walked out to my car. I drove Jim to his house, dropped him off, and then headed home.

When I got home, I noticed that Hailey was there. That was no particular surprise. Hailey was there a lot and it didn't really surprise me to see her any hour of the day, any day of the week. It wasn't even like they'd waited up for me. It wasn't that late, just a little after 10 p.m.

"Back so soon?" Sam asked. "How'd it go?" They were just sitting in the front room. It looked like they'd been studying.

"Fine, I guess." I'd had a chance to think about it a little on the drive home. "I think everybody got what they were there for."

"OK. We don't need to know details." Sam played it cool.

"Dad's good too?" Hailey was checking.

"Yeah, I think so. We listened to the end of the game on the radio before I dropped him off. Didn't chat about it too much." I sat down in the big chair that was my usual spot. They kept their noses in their books but I think they could tell I was preparing to say something, so they glanced up right away when I started.

"Sam, you know I've always promised to be honest with you, and I think this is a time for some honesty. I learned something tonight. You remember how I said when we were starting out, that Jim and I were just a couple of brainless dicks, and that was what made it so hot when we were together? I don't think that was quite right." I had their full attention now.

"Tonight we were brainless dicks. That's all Denise and Olivia wanted—not that there's anything wrong with that—and that's what we gave them. I realize now I never really had it like that before, where sex is just exercise that feels really good. What we have, at least for me, is something different."

"When we're together, Hailey, I always feel like my cock is the instrument that's helping you to feel closer to Samantha. And Sam, it's like you're giving my cock to Hailey, to help bring her closer to you. If it was anybody but me, that wouldn't be true, because of who I am, biologically, genetically, emotionally. It's not the same as if you were sharing a boyfriend or anyone else."

"I think I'm the one person on Earth that can do that for you. And I'm so happy to be that. You're so beautiful together. And that's why it's so right, Sam, that I'm not fucking you. If I was fucking you then I'd be just a dick that you two share, instead of the way it is now, where I'm the gift that Sam gives to you, Hailey, and Jim, is the gift that you give to Sam."

"It's like I'm an extension of you, Sam, and it just makes me so happy that you trust me to be that for you, and that I get to see and share just that small part of the love you have for each other. And that's what makes our Saturday night get-togethers with each other so much hotter than any other experiences we could have with anyone else. It's not even close. It's because I love you Sam, and I love you too, Hailey. I see that now."

Hailey came over to me. I could see she had tears in her eyes. She fell into my chair and gave me the biggest, tightest hug. "You get it! You totally get it! Thank you, Will!" She kissed my forehead, and then she kissed the side of my face, and then she kissed me on the lips. "I love you too. And it's not just the sex. I love how you make me feel so loved and accepted. I know a lot of people would have problems with Sam and my relationship. But you haven't just accepted it, you've made it even better. You've helped us to grow closer. I just love you both so much!"

"Hey, let me in on some of that!" said Sam, and she joined to make it a group hug. "You are the absolute best, Dad. I'm so lucky and I love you so much!"

We sat there basking in the shared feeling for a couple of minutes until Sam said, "Hailey, I think it's time for bed. And Dad, I think Hailey and I would both like it if you would come sleep with us, tonight? Wouldn't we Hailey?"

"Yes. Please Will. That would be wonderful!"

"We don't even have to have sex. We just want to sleep with you."

"Thank you. I'd love to. I'm honored."

"Although maybe, Hailey, maybe we could work in a special gift...like that double blowjob we owe you. What do you think, Hailey?"

"I think that would be perfect." She smiled at me.

"I wouldn't say no."

Both girls laughed. "Well c'mon!" they pulled me out of the chair and led me to their bedroom.

When we got there they worked together to quickly pull all my clothes off. Hailey took off my boxers, "saving the best for last," she said. Then she noticed, "you don't smell like her. You must have showered."

"Mmmm. hmmm"

"If you're too tired we can wait until morning." Then they laughed as they saw my rapidly growing cock.

"Oooooh! Guess that won't be a problem."

The girls both got naked too and we all climbed into bed, with me in the middle. "Now you just lie back and enjoy. Let us do all the work for a change." They giggled conspiratorially, then they lit candles they had already placed on the night stands on either side, and turned out the lights. I had a double blowjob by candlelight, with light shining in both their eyes. It was amazing. Perfect. They genuinely had fun playing with and teasing me, taking turns, sharing.

Sam jerked my shaft and tickled my balls while Hailey sucked on the head. They gently slapped each other's faces with me as I got harder and more excited. The best was when they each licked and kissed up the shaft to meet at a three way kiss, their luscious lips and the tip of my cock, smothered in tongue at the middle of a suction war. At the same time they were teasing me, they were also teasing each other, playfully fighting over who could make me cum, and how they wanted me to cum. It's not an exaggeration to say it was one of the best moments of my life when I erupted and gave them my cum to share. they shared and savored each drop, from me, and with each other.

When at last my exhausted cock deflated, Hailey remarked, "Oooh. It looks like he's going to sleep." They smiled, and stretched over to blow out the candles, then each girl nestled in against me, heads on alternate shoulders.

"Good night, Daddy," said Sam.

"Good night, Daddy," said Hailey. She had never called me "Daddy" before. The last thing I remember was feeling incredibly, absolutely blissfully happy. We all soon drifted off to sleep.

*******************************

We didn't become a throuple. This was still, and always would be, Sam and Hailey's relationship. For sure I was a big part of it, but fundamentally it was still theirs. Jim and I continued meeting Denise and Olivia on Tuesdays for the rest of that school year. It got better with them the more we got to know each other, and the more everyone was clear on what to expect, just pure, recreational sex. We kept up our Saturdays with Sam and Hailey too. Saturdays were special.. We kept it light. We kept it fun. But it meant more, and it was even more fun, more fulfilling, more special because of that.

Eventually, Jim found a girlfriend who was closer to our age. When they got engaged, he bowed out of our Saturday night get-togethers. Her name was Claire, and Jim was afraid of what would happen if she knew the full truth of what we did. We knew it might be very hard to explain to outsiders. With one partial exception, it has stayed our secret.

Claire, despite being the reason for the breakup of our special club, did provide one important contribution. When Jim bowed out, he did suggest as a replacement, none other than Claire's 18-year-old virgin son, Tyler. Tyler was a sweet, sensitive kid, super-smart with computers, and not at all bad-looking, but even at 18, for some reason he had not yet been able to overcome his crippling shyness with girls.

Tyler knew his hot, older, soon-to-be stepsister was in a relationship with another girl, and somehow, that made it easier for him to open up to her. They hit it off pretty well. Jim had a feeling about the kid, and suggested to the girls that they consider bringing Tyler into the relationship in his place. Eventually, after getting to know him, they agreed. Hailey, and especially Sam, had a great time helping him break out of his shell. Basically, Hailey helped Sam seduce him, but that's a story for another day.

After graduation, Sam and Hailey got married. A year later, they told me they wanted children, with Hailey as the mother, and none other than yours truly as the father. I was honored beyond belief, and deeply touched. I made the appointment, and got my vasectomy reversed right away. Hailey was pregnant within the year. Twins! Claire knows I am the father, but she thinks we did it all through IVF, rather than the old fashioned way.

To this day, Tyler doesn't know about Jim's history with us, or that the girls never would have approached him without Jim's go-ahead. The emotional involvement with Tyler might not quite be the same, but in every other way he has been a perfect fit for our Saturday night club. He does a good job of meeting Sam's needs, they get along great, and we can trust him. He doesn't even plan on looking for a girlfriend until after he makes his first million. He's incredibly smart, probably a genius. We all believe he'll get there. Including him in our little secret club has proven to be a great way to help their new blended family to bond with each other, and of course, with ours too.

We may not be typical, but we've found a way that works for us!