Samantha Snaps Her Fingers

Story Info
Mistress Samantha brings home new college interns.
2.1k words
4.64
4.1k
2
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Multi Grammy award producer Samantha Jones, and fresh out of college interns Ryan and Rachel pull up to Samantha's estate in her big white stretched limousine. traveling up the driveway of what looks like a grand resort hotel. They are greeted by Samantha's assistant Suzi.

good evening mistress Samantha. Will your guests be staying for dinner? Samantha says, yes, and tell chef to make something amazing, we will be working late tonight. Suzi says, yes Mistress Samantha, I will make all the preparations. Remember Mistress, you do have that meeting in the study, your partners were tied up all morning, but they are free now and awaiting your arrival.

Samantha says, oh yes, I almost forgot all about them, tell them I will be in there in a few minutes, let me get these kids to the studio and set up. Yes Mistress, Suzi reply's, she does a curtsy dip and spins to the door.

Come! come! enter, mi casa, is tu casa. Samantha leans against Rachels side, putting an arm around her, Rachel can feel the heaviness of Samantha's breast as it rubs against her as they walk. Samantha releases her grip on Rachels shoulder and slides her hand down the small of her back resting it on Rachels butt. Samantha gives it a good firm squeeze, catching Rachel off guard. Samantha pats Rachels butt as she tells Ryan and Rachel, I want you to feel like you are at home. Samantha, grabs Rachels butt, almost lifting her up and whispers in her ear, I feel like you are at home already.

Samantha's grip lessons and she rubs Rachels butt with her palm in small circles, pats it twice and smiles. Samantha uses her hand on Rachels butt to guider her into the grand foyer and over to the studio door. Samantha pushes Rachel inside, and reaches to pull Ryan in with them.

Ryan is amazed at the sight of the mixing board in the studio. Samantha leans into him and says, if you are good I will let you cum over her, um, I mean over here and work the panel tonight. I want to see how you use your finger skills to slide and touch the buttons, I wanna know if you turn knobs gently or twist them hard. So, get your laptops out and hooked up, I will be back in a few, I have a meeting in the study.

Ryan and Rachel look at each other. Ryan says, wow, she is something else, I know rock stars are supposed to be eccentric, but there is something odd about her and her assistant. Rachel says, I know right, she was feeling me up the whole time, she was fondling my butt and pressing her big tits into mine, and what's up with that girl calling her mistress all the time?

Ryan says, I think there is some kinky stuff going on around here, some slave master kind of kinky stuff. Rachels says, how would you know about kinky stuff? Ryan reply's, I did some research in college. Rachel says, oh yeah right, research on your computer late at night surfing porn sites. Ryan says, how did you know? And im sure you have been surfing thru some yourself, like big black donkey dicks, or are you a futanari fan, fancy some chicks with dicks? Or maybe, step daddy daughter scenarios. Well if she is into you, go for it.

Rachel says, yeah right, I bet you would like that, so you could peek around the corner and get off on it like your regular Saturday nights in the dorm.

Samantha enters the study. There are two figures dressed in shiny black latex covered from head to toe, their face under a full black latex mask and their hands cuffed behind their back. Samantha sternly yells, you two! I thought you were tied up when I left. I see you chewed thru your ropes and were pleasuring each other. Samantha yells, bad! You are bad! Suzi told me what she caught you two doing. Now get up on your knees. Samantha walks into the other room with Suzi right behind her.

Ten minutes later Samantha re-appears in a red shiny latex body suit with a zipper that runs from her collar all the way down, disappearing into the shiny latex folds of her camel toe, continuing up between her full plump round shinny ass cheeks and all the way back up to her neck. A black latex bustier, interrupts the sea of red, squeezing and streamlining her waist, pushing her full breasts up and out, showing the outlines of her pierced nipples under the stretched red latex. Samantha towers over Suzi as she walks in her lace up thigh high black shiny latex stiletto boots with an 8-inch spiked heel.

Samantha's long pony tail sways back and forth in synchronicity, matching the rhythm of her bouncing ass cheeks. Suzi is two steps behind her wearing a black shiny latex French maid dress. Suzi's 9-inch spiked stiletto heels clicking with every step.

Suzi is carrying a silver tray with various colors and lengths of unusual phallic looking instruments. Samantha stops in front of her slaves. Suzi holds the tray of silicone dildos out and Samantha runs her fingers over each one, humming to herself, then saying, which one will it be?

Samantha grabs a purple 10-inch double headed dildo. And starts to rub it over the face of her slave. She squeezes the slave's cheeks together and stuffs the dildo into its mouth. Samantha says, take it, take all of it as she slides it in deeper until her hand is up against the slave's lips. She stops there, saying sternly, suck all of that down, don't you gag on me! She then pulls it half way out and forces it back in, fucking the slaves face feverously, in and out as fast as she can go.

Samantha looks at the other masked slave, who's eyes are telling Samantha that they are ready for theirs. Samantha looks at the slave and then looks at the tray of dildos. Samantha turns to the slave and says, you look way too eager for yours, the slave is nodding its head up and down to reply yes. Samantha says, you both have been very bad, so no face fucking for you. But I am feeling a little generous today as I have some special guests staying with us.

Samantha snaps her fingers and Suzi turns and sets the tray down. Suzi knows exactly what Samantha wanted as she hands her a special harness. Samantha clips it onto slave number one's hood, and secures it to the purple dildo, sliding the head of the exposed end thru a hole in the harness.

Samantha then commands slave number two to slide up to number one. Suzi pushes slave number twos head closer. Samantha slides the exposed head of the purple dildo into the waiting mouth of slave number two and clips the harness to its hooded mask. Samantha jerks the straps tight causing the slaves faces to smash together, both with 5 inches of purple dildo wedged into their mouths. Samantha flips a ring and a clasp and snaps her fingers. Suzi was ready with a gold padlock and hands it to mistress Samantha. Samantha locks the harness and as the lock clicks she laughs.

There is a knock on the study door as it opens and shy Rachel appears from behind. She is shocked and cannot believe what she is seeing. Her mouth is wide open, she is speechless for a few seconds.

Samantha lets out an oops, then says, my dear, come in, come in. you were not supposed to see this yet, but since you are here, come over here my darling.

Rachel replies, Oh, I'm sorry, I did not mean to interrupt your meeting, I will come back later. As Rachel turns to leave, she is face to face with Suzi. Suzi grabs Rachels shoulders and guides her over in front of Samantha. Suzi whispers into Rachels ear, she is going to show you some amazing things, be open and willing to learn.

Samantha puts her fingers under Rachels chin, and lifts her head so she can look her in the eyes. Samantha says, my beautiful darling, don't be shy or embarrassed, you didn't interrupt anything important. I was just administering some punishment to my partners for disobeying my orders. Rachel replies, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bother you guys.

Samantha wraps her arm around Rachel's shoulder and hugs her, squishing Rachel into her breasts. Samantha releases Rachel and takes her hand and pulls her to the middle of the room. Samantha lifts Rachel's hand up over her head and twirls her around, admiring Rachel's firm tone body.

Samantha exclaims, exquisite! You are so delicious and you don't even know it. Such form, such poise, a perfect beauty and you don't even know it. You know you remind me a lot of myself when I was younger, I mean, not that we are far apart in age, we could almost be sisters.

Rachel is startled as Suzi reaches around her waist from the back with a measuring tape. Samantha says, don't mind her, she makes all kinds of outfits for everyone, I am sure she has something in mind for you already. Suzi drops to her knees and slides the tape up from Rachels ankle bone, sliding up past her knee along her inner thigh, nuzzling her knuckles right into Rachel's crotch. Rachel jumps a bit, but rocks her pelvis a little allowing Suzi's knuckle to hit her sweet spot. Rachel takes a deep breath as she gasps holding it in as Suzi caresses her inner thigh as she releases the tape.

Samantha says, Suzi is very talented with her little hobby, she made the outfit I am wearing right now, how do you like it? Rachel blushes as her eyes scan every shine and seam from the tip of Samantha's boot all the way up to the top of her thigh until she locks on to Samantha's camel toe, amazed at the contrast of the shiny chrome zipper next to the red latex. her eyes lock on to the zipper, following it like a locomotive on a track, she follows it out of the shiny red latex folds of her canyon, as it flows up over her mound, passing the flatlands of her belly up, as it disappears under the black corset. Only to be revealed again at the top of the corset where it strains and splits into two different directions, revealing a vast deep cavern of cleavage. Rachel's eyes follow one side of the zipper to an exposed smooth tan collar bone, leading to a smooth neck with shadows of big circles from the big gold hoop earrings dangling back and forth from Samantha's ear.

Rachels eyes finally lock on to Samantha's. Rachel says, your outfit is amazing, so is Suzi's. Samantha replies, Suzi used to be this shy little mousey fashion designer, always getting pushed around until I found her. I showed her how to gain strength, to come out of her shell, to blossom into the girl she is now. Suzi has developed a lot of talents since she has been with me.

Suzi speaks up saying, yes Mistress Samantha thank you for your teachings. Samantha says to Rachel, I can teach you if you like. I saw you getting pushed around at the company, they are idiots, I can teach you a great many things, you have everything you need right here in this tight firm little body, you just need to learn how to harness the power, and yes, sometimes I mean put on a harness with a big strapon and use that power on someone.

Rachel blushes some more and a slight giggle comes out after she heard Samantha say strapon. Samantha can see Rachel getting excited and pulls her over to the slaves, their hands handcuffed behind their back and their faces harnessed together. Samantha says, see these two right here, they love a good strapon. Samantha lifts her boot and pushes them over, they land hard and soft moans trickle out from around purple dildo in their mouth escaping past their lips. Samantha says, meeting adjourned.

Suzi curtsies and exits the room. Samantha says, I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't have an outfit for you later. Samantha still holding Rachels hand pulls her out of the study and down to the studio, saying, come my darling, come, unless you already, have as she winks.