Samantha Snaps Her Fingers Pt. 02

Story Info
Part two of Samantha snap her fingers.
2.3k words
4.13
2k
00

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha pulls Rachel down the hall and into the studio, and pats on a seat, saying, here my love, sit right here next to me.

Samantha asks Ryan, did you get everything plugged in? Everything inserted?

Samantha leans over and whispers to Rachel, well not everything inserted, at least not yet.

Ryan gives a thumbs up to Rachel and Rachel slides some levers up, Samantha is busy flipping switches and adjusting the console as the first track starts to come alive.

Everyone is listening intensely to the music. They are adjusting knobs and sliding levers, mixing the sounds.

Four hours have passed, and Samantha says, its dinner time kids. She presses a button and Suzi enters the room.

Suzi is dressed in a short, very short pleated plaid school girls skirt with short lacey ankle bobby socks in shiny patent leather Mary janes with thick soles. Her see thru sheer white frilly long sleeve blouse is tied tight in the front just under her breasts leaving her tanned smooth flat belly exposed with a sparkle diamond belly button piercing twinkling.

You can see perfectly the outline of her firm round breasts, as they strain against the sheer fabric. Her hard-erect pierced nipples almost look like they ripped thru the material. Ryan and Rachel stare.

Suzi says, Mistress, dinner is ready and awaiting your arrival in the main dining room per your request. Chef has prepared a special delight for you and your guests tonight.

Samantha tells Ryan and Rachel, Suzi will show you to your quarters, go! Go get freshened up, and I will meet you in the dining room in an hour. She tells Suzi, make sure our guests are dressed for this special occasion. Suzi replies, yes mistress, as you wish.

Samantha leaves. Suzi takes Ryan and Rachel by the hands and pulls them out into the hall. Suzi starts to skip and sing. She says, come on guys, this will be fun, you guys are in for a very special treat.

Suzi pulls them along, saying, come on! Rachel gets into it and starts to skip along with Suzi. They break free of Ryan's grip.

Ryan says, this is silly, you girls go on without me, I will catch up. Suzi locks elbows with Rachel and they both look at each other and start to giggle, they stop at a doorway. Suzi tightens her grip on Rachel and leans in and whispers, this is going to be fun, I am so glad you are here.

Suzi says, Ryan, this will be your room as she opens the door, both Ryan and Rachel let out an oooh. The door swings open to a lavish room with a big circular bed in the middle of the room on a platform.

Ryan says, alright! And runs and with a flying leap lands on the bed, he kicks his legs and rolls on his side and says, awesome!! He strikes a pose and says, well ladies wanna join me?

Rachel says, you wish. Suzi says maybe later, but get situated, and there is the bathroom if you want to freshen up. And we are dressing for dinner. We always dress for dinner here.

Ryan looks down at his cargo shorts and says, what is the matter with the way I am dressed?

Suzi says, cargo shorts are great if you are on a safari, but tonight's dinner will be a little more formal than that. So, get cleaned up and there is an outfit for you hanging on the back of the door. Put it on and I will be back to check on you in a little bit. Ryan waves bye to the girls.

Suzi whisks Rachel away and over to her room. She opens the door and reveals an elegant room with a king size four poster bed right in the middle, everything in the room is white.

Suzi guides Rachel over to the bed where a pink satin dress is laying with all kinds of white tulle crinoline sticking out, it is a cross between a French maid costume and a Lolita style dress with a white satin pinafore down the front.

Suzi excitedly says, I hope you like it, I made it specially for you. Rachel smiles and blushes, she replies, thank you, but I can't wear that for dinner, it is very short, and very pretty, I don't think that is appropriate attire for dinner.

Suzi says reassuringly, you will look amazing in it, and I have a matching one in a light blue, we will be twinzies, and yes, it is very appropriate for Mistress Samantha's dinners. Now let me start a bath for you.

Suzi enters the bathroom and starts the water and adds some drops of fragrance oils and bubbles into the water of the biggest clawfoot bathtub Rachel has ever seen. It is so big it looks like it would hold four people.

Suzi says, come, come, get undressed, do you need me to help you get undressed?

Rachel blushes, and quickly says no, I can do it, um, where, um? Suzi can see, she is shy, and tries to calm her nerves, saying, don't be bashful, we are all girls here, but if you are feeling uncomfortable, I will turn around and let you slip into the tub.

Suzi turns and Rachel drops her clothes to the floor and quickly hops into the tub sinking into the foamy bubbles. Suzi smiles, as she caught a glimpse of Rachels cute firm ass as she scampered over the side of the tub and slid under the bubbles.

Suzi turns and starts to undress. Rachel begins to protest. Suzi quickly replies, Mistress Samantha wants me to take special care of her guests, it is my job to see that you and Ryan are given special attention, you wouldn't want to upset Mistress Samantha's wishes, would you?

Rachel replies, no, and starts to blush and says, I, have never, needed anyone to help me in the bath before.

Suzi says, just sit and relax, it will be just like a spa day. Suzi's back is towards Rachel, her outfit drops to the floor.

Rachel turns to look away, but looks out of the corner of her eye at the beautiful heart shape of Suzi's ass.

Suzi begins to turn and Rachel turns her head as not to look at Suzi as she descends into the tub at the other end.

Suzi grabs a sponge and starts to slide her body closer to Rachel, she grabs Rachels foot, Rachel jumps. Suzi grabs ahold of her ankle and says, relax, just relax, let me take care of you, she lifts Rachels foot out of the water, they both watch the suds trickle down her calf.

Rachel starts to tremble. She twitches as the sponge starts caressing the bottom of her foot. Rachel begins to speak, but is interrupted by Suzi hushing her, saying, relax, just relax.

Suzi begins her combination of washing and caressing her way around the heel, to that sweet spot around Rachels ankle, washing, and kissing the soft delicate sides of Rachels ankle.

Rachel squirms as Suzi's tongue circles the nub of her ankle bone, and her hand with the sponge slides up the back of her calve. Suzi can feel Rachel tremble.

Rachel starts biting her lower lip as soft tingles start pulsing their way up her legs to her pussy. It would be hard to tell if it is the water making her wet between her thighs or Suzi's actions.

Suzi has made her way up to Rachels knee, Suzi has her arm under it lifting it out of the water. Suzi pulls Rachel towards her and starts circling her tongue all around Rachels knee cap, Rachel is caught off guard and she sank lower into the water. The motions caught her completely off guard, as to Suzi's next move.

Suzi moves the sponge up Rachels inner thigh inching her way up to the soft curve spot just before it curves to a woman's hidden valley.

Rachel panics and grabs Suzi's wrist, stopping her from going any further. Suzi drops Rachels knee and grabs Rachels wrist. Now they are lock together, hand on wrist to hand on wrist. Suzi, tells her shhhhh! Relax, just relax.

The tingles were too much for Rachel, she desperately wanted to be touched, but she was confused, slightly light headed, but in a good way.

Suzi begins to move the sponge closer to her pussy, resting just on the outer side of her lips. Suzi begins to move again.

Rachel with her protesting grip, allows for her to move. And Suzi moves the sponge to the top of her mound. And begins her descent down the edge of her soft folds to the bottom of the tub.

It was almost like a bolt of lightning hit Rachel as the sponge tickled her engorged clit on its way down the folds of her lips. Rachel gasped deeply, arched her back, biting her lower lip hard, holding her breath, and exhaling as the sponged moved its way down.

Rachel has only touched herself in the bath tub a few times, but never got off as it was always too intense. Rachel still holding Suzi's wrist, guides it back up to the top of her mound, and allows Suzi to make another pass. Doing it over and over again, each time their rhythm is getting faster.

Their movements are so fast now that Rachel doesn't even notice that Suzi dropped the sponge a few strokes ago, and it is just Suzi's hand scrubbing Rachels clit and soft slippery folds.

Rachel doesn't care, she is lost in the moment of ecstasy, her legs are shaking, she can just barely breathe as she gasps for air.

Her back is arched so much that her breasts, and belly are out of the water. Suzi can see she is about to her limit, she lets Rachel take control and finish, and right as she is about to go off, Suzi takes over, but now she slides her thumb over Rachels clit and her fingers slide down inside her lips passing her pulsating hole on their way to that spot just before her tiny puckered rose bud.

Suzi goes faster and faster, each time she passes down she tickles Rachels asshole, then slides her hand up again and again.

Rachel is now gripping the side of the tub with both hands bracing herself, her feet on the bottom of the tub allow her to lift her mound up, almost out of the water, matching Suzi's rhythm stroke by stroke.

Until.... A big deep breath with a soft high-pitched squeal of pleasure stops her body in mid stroke, her back arched so much this time her pussy is completely out of the water, it is tensed up, locked onto Suzi's hand gripping tight, like a senator shaking hands.

Colors flash thru her closed eye lids. It seemed like the world had stopped for about five minutes and then Rachel released.

Her body fell back into the tub, water splashing up and over the sides. She raises up as soon as her butt hits the tub floor, gasping for air and wrapping her arms around Suzi hanging on with the tightest hug, collapsing into Suzi's breasts.

Rachel laid there panting trying to get up strength to move, trying to catch her breath, her whole body tingled, and continued to shake.

Suzi cupped water and trickled it down Rachels spine, causing more shivers and quivers each time.

Rachels composure slowly returned, her cheeks were flushed, her eyes were dazed. Suzi held her upright, by holding her shoulder and grabbed the sponge and continued her washing,

Now it was up Rachels belly to under her breasts, over the top, lightly over her nipples as she jumped from the sensation.

Suzi could tell that she was slightly over stimulated, so moved off of her breasts and up her shoulders to her neck. Around her neck and behind her ears.

Rachel came out of her foggy daze looking Suzi directly in her eyes and said, thank you, that was amazing, I have never.....

Suzi put her finger to Rachels lips and said shhhhh, just relax. Rachel puckered and kissed Suzi's finger and whispered thanks as she fell back into the tub.

Suzi flicked water into Rachels face and giggled and said, come on, let's get you out and dried off.

Rachel laid there staring at the ceiling wondering what just happened. She didn't see Suzi get out of the tub and wrap herself in a towel.

Suzi was standing there holding a towel for Rachel, trying to get her to get up and out of the tub.

Suzi says, don't make me come in there and get you. Rachel replies, I wish you would.

Suzi says, if we had more time, I would get in there and lick you dry, every part of you, but that will have to wait for another time.

Rachel gets up, steps out of the tub into Suzi's waiting towel. Suzi quickly dries Rachels body, down her back, over the firmness of her butt, down her legs back up her inner thigh, avoiding her sweet spot, up her belly and over her breasts.

Suzi flings the towel over Rachel, landing it around her neck. Suzi pulls it hard, making Rachel come closer. Suzi says, oops, I missed a spot and bends slightly to suck a drop of water off of Rachels ear lobe.

Suzi sucks it hard swirling her tongue around it before pulling herself back and away, making a slurping pop sound as Rachels ear lobe is pulled out of her mouth.

Suzi says, there, all done, and by the way, you taste amazing, my offer to lick you dry stands whenever you want, but now let's get you dressed for dinner.