Samantha Snaps Her Fingers Pt. 03

Story Info
Samantha’s assistant dresses the young intern.
1.1k words
4.29
3k
00

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzi takes Rachel by the hand and pulls her towards the bed where the dress is laid out.

Suzi sits Rachel on the bed and grabs a pair of white satin panties with delicate lace ruffled edging, circling the waist and leg openings, with rows of ruffles running horizontally across the butt.

Rachel blushes when Suzi says, here, let's get these on you, and slides them over Rachels foot pulling them up her legs.

Rachel stands so Suzi can slide them all the way up. Suzi is tugging them gently, inching them over her ass cheeks, pulling the waist band around, giving the front two tugs upward to make sure the crotch is nestled around Rachels vulva.

Suzi reaches around with her fingers in the outside leg openings and traces her way around the lace, securing them into the right spot on Rachels butt cheeks. She leans forward and kisses Rachels mound.

Again, Rachel is caught off guard as tingles shoot thru her mound directly to her brain like a bottle rocket going off.

Suzi already grabbed the matching satin garter belt, and whips it around her waist securing it. She then picks up a sheer white silk stocking, balling it up in her fingers and placing on the tips if Rachels toes, and slowly works the stocking up her ankle, up her calve, over her knee, and tugs it up her thigh.

Suzi's knuckles lightly brushing the tip of Rachels satin covered puss with each tug.

Rachel rocks her pelvis back and forth trying to catch Suzi's knuckle on her clit.

Suzi hooks the garters into the stocking, grabbing the straps and tugging upwards. She does the same thing for the other leg.

Rachel has never worn a garter belt and stockings, she has only worn pantyhose a few times.

The air is dancing off the sheer fabric sending wave after wave of electric tingles up her legs. She has never felt anything like this before, and wonders why women don't wear them anymore.

She has always seen them referenced in old movies, and seen some on women in magazines like playboy, but can't figure out why women would forgo this experience.

Maybe it's too much stimulation for a woman to wear, it is making her wet every time Suzi runs her hand up them.

Suzi grabs the shoes and begins to insert Rachels toes into them. A pair of pink shiny patent stilettos with 8-inch heels.

Suzi says, these are going to be a lot higher than you are used to, but I want you to walk slowly, carefully step one foot in front of the other, this way you always keep your balance and trust me you are going to love the way the stockings swish, and your thighs squish your lips with each step, it will be worth it, trust me.

Rachel takes a step away from Suzi, she doesn't even wobble at all, she steps, and steps away, and does a cute little sassy turn and struts back to Suzi.

Suzi's eyes light up, she says, I knew it, I knew it, mistress was right, you are a natural, it looks like you have done this before.

Rachel says, yes, a few times, I have never owned any heels like these, but my college roommate did, and when she was gone I would slip a pair on and take them for a test drive around the room.

Rachel makes her way back to Suzi who is holding up a pretty satin matching bra.

Rachel takes her queue and sticks her arms straight out walking straight into the brassier. It is trimmed with a smaller version of the lace that is on the panties.

Suzi reaches around Rachel and clasps the bra together, she is leaning over Rachels shoulder, and as it gets hooked, she starts to backway, but sucks Rachels earlobe again into her mouth, tonguing it and pulls herself off of her body letting the earlobe stretch to its maximum before it pops out of her mouth with a slurping pop.

Rachel coos from the sensation. She reaches down grabbing Rachels hands and holds her arms up, she lets them fall, then reaches into the front of the bra cup and gently lifts up Rachels breast for maximum cleavage.

Her fingers find Rachels excited erect nipple, she rolls it between them and Rachel lets out another little coo. Suzi does the other side and turns Rachel to see herself in a full-length mirror.

Holding Rachel by the shoulders, Suzi leans in and says, adorable, so pretty, do you feel pretty?

Rachel looks at her reflection, it is amazing, so sparkly white, so pretty, she can't believe that that is even her looking back at her. She is almost glowing, everything seems to sparkle, even her eyes. She tells Suzi, thank you.

This is so amazing. Suzi says, I am glad you are happy, now, the dress, just wait is gets even better.

Suzi works the dress up and Rachel lifts her arms, Suzi lets it drop and starts to pull it down. It bunches up on Rachels breasts, Suzi pulls it over gently tugging it down, smoothing the satin and frills as it gets lowered to the right spot.

Suzi reaches into the cleavage of the dress, lifting the cups of the bra positioning them into their spots. She flattens the satin around Rachels waist, down the small of her back, then puffs the sleeves on the shoulders.

She spins Rachel around and hangs a white satin pinafore over her head and starts to tie it in the back with a perfect bow.

Rachel can see her in the reflection of the mirror, the bow follows an opening in the back of the dress where lacy white crinoline is showing ever so slightly, she can feel the whoosh of the breeze as it follows her legs up and under the frills and satin.

Suzi takes Rachels hand and twirls her around and around. The crinoline lofts up and the swoosh of the lace and satin electrify every inch of Rachels body, its almost like the dress is plugged in.

The tingles make her panties wet, so wet that they would be see-thru if anyone looked under the dress.

Suzi stops the twirl again so Rachel can see herself in the mirror.

Rachel replies, wow! It is awesome! Its so cute! Suzi says, adorbs, you are simply adorbs. Rachel says, are you sure this is ok for dinner? It is kind of short. Suzi says, it is perfect, you are perfect, mistress will be very please when she sees you.

Suzi says, there is a full set of Sephora makeup on the vanity, help yourself, make yourself pretty, make me proud, I have to go attend to our other guest.

Rachel says, who? Oh, Ryan, I almost forgot about him. Suzi says, I will be back in a few minutes to get you.