Samantha Snaps Her Fingers Pt. 08

Story Info
Samantha and her interns have fun in her special playroom.
2.9k words
4.4
1.6k
00

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After lunch Samantha grabs Ryan and Rachel by the hand and leads them down the hall. She stops in front of two big doors.

Samantha says, this is one of my favorite rooms, this is my play room. We have all kinds of fun in here, if you are willing.

Ryan and Rachel both nod yes. the doors open automatically. Samantha pulls them inside turning them around to see everything.

Ryan and Rachel's eye are wide, they are smiling in awe. Samantha replies, well? what do you think? They didn't know how to respond. There was so much everywhere, it looked like a cross between a playground and a bar and arcade. Pool tables, games, and much more. But if you took time to look a little closer, the room is filled with naughty, fun titillating toys and attachments, lots of phallic devices, paddles, hand cuffs, S&M stuff on the walls attached to pictures of red velvet with gold ornate frames.

Samantha leads them over to a swing set. But at closer look, it is a bondage sex swing set. Samantha sits down and lays back in a swing, propping her stiletto's into stirrups. She swings back and forth, she giggles, this is one of my favorites.

Just then Suzi appears behind them, she has changed into a latex French maid uniform holding a tray with drinks. Samantha says, Oh, great, we are thirsty, thank you Suzi you always take such good care of me and my guests. Suzi offers Rachel and Ryan a glass and steps to hand one to Samantha. Samantha raises her glass and toasts, here is to good times, fun and games with very good, but soon to be bad people.

They cheer, and all drink. Suzi makes Ryan drink all of his in one gulp this time. Suzi takes the glasses and asks Rachel to take a swing next to Samantha. Rachel slides into the seat of the swing, her silk embroidered qipao Japanese style short dress hikes up exposing her glistening slit. Ryan can't take his eyes off of it. Samantha coaches Rachel on how to shift her body and put her spike heels into the stirrups. Rachel follows her instructions, and as she shifts her weight, her ass and pussy are fully exposed.

Samantha reaches out and swings her. They both are swinging forward and back. The drinks are having their effect on Ryan and Rachel. They get flushed, and are starting to giggle. Suzi leads Ryan over to Samantha and they stop her swing. Suzi reaches and grabs Samantha's zipper unzipping it from her tits all the way down thru her camel toe, and up the back of her ass. as the zipper separates the fabric, her luscious double D size breast spill out revealing erect pierced nipples. When the zipper pass thru her love folds it reveals a wet shiny glistening trail, stringing to the teeth of the zipper.

Suzi pushes Ryan down to sit on his knees. Then pushes his head right into Samantha's wet gash. pushing hard grinding his face into Samatha's wet soft lips. Samantha moans. Suzi grabs the back of Ryan's hair and guides his head up and down, smearing Samantha's juices all over his face.

Suzi drags him over to Rachel and makes him do the same to Rachel. Rachel squeals with delight. She tries to match her hips up and down to the movement of Ryan's face. Suzi pulls his head back hard making him look up at her. Ryan is in heaven, smiling with pussy juice all over his face. Suzi bends over and licks his lips clean, planting a hard kiss on him. She replies, not enough marinating, let's put you back in there. But first let's make it a little more interesting.

Suzi grabs a black 6-inch dildo with straps on it, off of a picture on the wall. She walks back over to Ryan and says, this will make it a little more fun for the girls. I suspect you haven't had much practice in eating pussy. But don't worry, we will make you a pro in no time at all. She holds the dildo in front of Ryan's face showing him every angle of it. She replies, this, this is a chin strap dildo. It will allow the girl to squirm with delight as you move in and out. But make sure every time you go deep to spend as much time licking as you can. So, for right now, that's all I want you to do. Slide in deep, hold it there, lick as much as you can and pull back and hold for 9, remember your 9's, go in for 9 licks, pull back and hold for 9, and repeat.

Ryan shakes his head signaling he understands. And just to make it a little more interesting I am going to put this ring around your cock and balls. Should you go to fast, you will get a little shock when I hit this button.

Suzi takes the dildo over to Samantha, and slides it up and down her gash soaking in in her juice, making it slick and shiny. Then takes it back over to Ryan and gabs him under his chin pinching his cheeks and slides the dildo into his mouth. Suzi says, this is what you will be rewarded with if you are doing a good job. Then she encases his hard shaft and balls in a pink rubber thick band. Suzi hit the button shocking Ryan making him grab his crotch. And that is what you get if you are not doing a good job. And just so you don't touch yourself or cheat, your hands will be hand cuffed behind your back.

Ryan's nods ok. Suzi places the chin strap dildo on his chin and hooks it around his head and gives it a good tug. She pulls his hands behind his back and hand cuffs him. She leads him over to Samantha and helps align the tip of the dildo into Samantha's waiting throbbing hole. Suzi pushes Ryan's head in slowly, counting out loud. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. Then pulls his head back until the head starts to emerge from the glistening tunnel. Again, she counts, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. And pushes his head back in. now lick! lick up and down, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. Ryan responds to the rhythm well.

Suzi steps back and walks over standing in front of a giggling Rachel as she swings forward bumping her wet pussy into Suzi's latex maid apron. Suzi asks, well what would you like? Are you ready for your 9's? Rachel replies, yes, and anything you want to do to me is ok, I am fine with anything. Suzi says, you definitely are, i can see by the snail trails you are leaving on my apron. Are you doing that on pupose so I have to lick it clean. Rachel winks, giggles and smiles, feeling the warmth of the drink taking her to silly land.

Suzi steps back lifting her apron bending to lick Rachel's juices off of it. She turns saying don't go away, I will be right back with something fun. Suzi returns with a black box mounted on a rolling cart. She places it right in front of Rachels crotch. Rachel looks down to see what it is. Suzi says, let your eyes follow me over here to the bar.

On a glass lighted shelf are dozens of odd shaped phallic decorations. Suzi walks back and forth looking at her options. She grabs a pink smooth one, and holds in on the flat of her palm and holding the tip with her other fingers, presenting it like a trophy for Rachel to see.

Rachel replies, that doesn't look like 9 inches to me. Suzi says, whoa, hold on there girl. Let's ease you into this slowly, we don't want you sore and worn out, let's keep you tight and tantalizing for now. Here, here is a good one. Suzi holds up a chrome bullet tipped dildo with two rows of rings with a row of small bumps followed by another two rows of rings. Suzi says, perfect. This one will work perfectly.

Suzi walks back over to the machine and attaches the chrome dildo to a small shaft sticking out. She rolls it closer aligning the tip into Rachel's tight wet hole. Suzi hit a button on her remote, it shocks Ryan's balls and cock. He screams into Samantha's slit. Oops, sorry, Suzi replies, wrong button. Let me try this one. And then the black box between Rachel's legs starts to whirl and the dildo slides into her pussy and back out in a smooth fluid motion. Suzi moves the box a little bit closer and ups the speed. Rachel's head it already thrown back and she is lost in ecstasy. Suzi looks at Samantha who is enjoying herself as well.

Suzi walks over to Ryan and whispers in his ear, you are doing great. Suzi walks behind the swings over to Rachel and bends down and asks, how are you my dear. Rachel moans and replies, this is great, but it could be better. Suzi asks, oh yeah, what would make it better? Rachel opens her mouth wide and says aaah. Suzi says, I think I know what you mean. Suzi reaches and lifts up her latex dress revealing her black shiny latex panties. Her cock is encased ina black shiny latex sleeve, it is sticking straight out. Suzi shuffles forward stuffing her black latex encased cock right into Rachels open mouth.

Suzi grabs the swing and starts to swing Rachel back and forth. the swing puts her right up against the chrome dildo sliding it in to its deepest. pulling her black latex cock out of Rachels wanting mouth at the same time. Then pulls the swing lodging her black shaft deep into Rachel's mouth and throat. Repeating over and over, in perfect unison to the machine's movements.

Rachel is moaning wildly, the sound escaping her lips every time she swings away letting the black latex cock slide out of her throat. Suzi ups the speed on the machine. Rachel is bucking wildly in the swing, her body convulsing with every thrust on each end.

Samantha isn't doing too bad herself. She keeps encouraging Ryan, coaching him in between her moaning and convulsions. The floor is starting to puddle up under each swing. Pussy juice running down each pussy, dripping off the swings seat, dropping into a puddle on the floor. Rachel is shaking so much, tears are streaking down her face, her moans are now a combination of a whimper, a cry, and a giggle, followed by the wet slurping sound of her suction on the black shaft.

Suzi increases the speed to maximum and tells Rachel hold on. And bang! The machine is at full speed, the whining sound of the motor is being muffled by Rachels cries if lust. her moans and cries escaping the side of her mouth everytime Suzi's latex cock slides out. her pussy gushing sweet girl juice onto the floor. the chrome dildo covered in a white transparent creamy froth. Then Suzi shuts it off.

Rachel's body collapses in the swing, she passed out. But only for a second. Now she reaches and grabs Suzi's butt and pulls her deep into her mouth. Suzi pulls back. They are locked in a fight; their motion is faster than the machine was going.

Suzi shutters and erupts into her sheathed latex panties. Rachel wants more. Her pussy is spasming she wants more inside her. Suzi breaks free and slides out of her mouth. She walks back around the swings to Ryan, and pulls him out of Samantha's wet pulsating pussy. Suzi bends down and licks the chin strap dildo clean and says, that's perfect. She stands him up and moves the machine away from Rachel's crotch. She moves Ryan, standing him into position so his hard pre cum leaking cock is touching Rachel's pulsating, opening and closing hole.

Suzi pulls a strap on the swing, and Rachel is pulled up so she is in a sitting position, facing Ryan. And in one quick motion her mouth is impaled onto Ryan's chin strap dildo, and her pussy is impaled onto Ryan's 6-inch throbbing cock. The dildo slides to the back of her throat, she can taste remnants of Samantha's juices that Suzi missed, she laps the juice off of the shaft. Her nose is wedged in Ryan's lips, she can smell Samantha pussy all over Ryan's face as she gobbles the dildo.

This is too much for Ryan and he is about to explode. Suzi hits the button on the remote shocking his cock and balls, shocking Rachel at the same time, they both scream and fall apart from each other. Ryan falls to the floor on his side writhing in pain, but as he is screaming. his cock erupts spurting on the floor adding to the puddle of pussy juice. Glob after glob semen spurts out of his shaft. He is convulsing, laying on his side with his hands cuffed behind his back. His scream was only a small one as it was followed by an orgasmic moan followed by grunting as he lay there thrusting his shaft forward in un-volunteering motions, panting on the floor.

Samantha gets out of her swing and walks over to Ryan bending over straddling his face and lowering her pussy back onto the chin strap dildo. She kneels putting all of her weight on it and leans forward and plops Ryan's pulsating shaft in her mouth and starts sucking him, Rachel's nectar coating his shaft is a delight and Samantha can't get enough as she licks and sucks it like a lollipop

Now, all of her own pussy juice, is running out of her slit, flooding onto Ryan's tongue as he licks every time Samantha's pussy is deep on the dildo, resting all of her weight on his chin. Ryan starts to shake. Samantha is bringing him to another eruption. He sticks his tongue out stabbing and jabbing Samantha's ass hole, it is too much for both of them as her pussy floods and squirts all over his face as she lifts off of the dildo. But she keeps her mouth suctioned onto Ryan's cock so he can squirt a second load, this one not going to waste on the floor. This one is headed straight into the back of her throat.

Ryan starts to wiggle kicking his legs back and forth and he comes for the second time in just a few minutes deep in Samantha's throat. Suzi helps lift Samantha off of Ryan and escorts her to her chambers. Suzi is back and Ryan and Rachel are passed out from their orgasmic adventures. in the same positions as where they had cum.

Suzi is thrilled that they wanted to play in Samantha's special room. The smell of sex in the air is intoxicating. And Suzi knows she has to clean up, this is one of her special treats. She grabs a tripod with a camera and brings it over next to the swings. She tuns it on and positions it down to the floor. She then goes to the wall and picks out a black leather studded belt with special cuff restraints on each side.

She tightens the belt around her tiny waist and clips one hand in the cuff, followed by the other.

She then drops to her knees and starts lapping up the mixture of juices from each puddle on the floor. She looks like a little sex kitten licking milk out of a bowl. She licks and laps up every drop. She crawls her way over to Rachel, who is asleep in the swing. She begins to lick all of the outside of her wet glistening pussy, being careful to stay away from her clit, only licking her clean.

She then turns and hobbles over to Ryan and licks his soft limp shaft, it twitches a bit, but is too spent to get hard again. She makes her way up to his face, licking the chin strap dildo like a lollipop, then as carefully as she licked Rachels pussy, she licked Ryan's face. Being ever so delicate, but methodical, long swiping licks across his lips and around his face.

She hobbles back over to the camera and sticks her tongue out towards the lens. Just then there is a beep from her cuffs on the belt and her hands are released. She steps over to a button on the wall and presses it. The servants from the dining room appear. This time dressed in silvery shiny tight spandex shorts with built in suspenders, no shirts, just tan muscles bulging out everywhere, even in their shorts. two pick up Ryan and take him to his room. The third gets Rachel out of the swing, carrying her in his arms like the night before.

Suzi turns and puts the tripod away. Then lays face down in the swing with her butt up in the air, and her latex encased still hard shaft pointing towards the ground. She runs so the swing is swinging fast and she grabs her shaft, it is so squishy inside the latex, her cum filled it when Rachel was sucking.

She begins to pump her shaft as the swing rocks back and forth. The tip of her encased cock just barely scraping the floor with each pass. her shaft is squishy inside the cum filled latex. she continues the pumping of her shaft and the swinging motions and the replay of todays fun makes her squirt another load into her latex sheath. The swing slows and stops and so does her shaft. That now feels like a hot dog in a water balloon. She gets up and finishes cleaning the room.