Samantha's Quiet Time

Story Info
Samantha's quiet time alone inside.
1.2k words
4.26
6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barry and Samantha were having a quiet day doing their thing at home, Barry had yard duties and his shed needed a lot of love, Samantha had a little house work and then some work to catch up on that she had brought her laptop home for, work doesn't stay at work these days.

Barry had been outside for a couple of hours doing yard work, thinking to himself how much he loved his gorgeous and sexy wife. He made his way inside and put the kettle on, not seeing Samantha anywhere in the kitchen or lounge room, he made his way through the house looking for her, to offer her a cuppa. He was getting up the hallway, not seeing any movement or hearing any sound, past the laundry, past the bathroom, past the first bedroom and then he heard movement in their bedroom.

Barry grinned and hopped he could come up behind Samantha without her hearing him so he could grab her arse or rub her pussy from behind her, maybe she might be bent over their bed, making it.

Barry was thinking about what she was wearing this morning, tight sexy yoga pants, no pantie lines, a tight form fitting singlet yoga top/sports bra, and nothing else, she looked absolutely amazing and totally sexy, Barry had gotten a boner this morning watching her at breakfast before he went outside and he was starting to get hard again. He made his way to their bedroom door quietly, pausing at the door, unable to believe what he was seeing, in shock, in oar, Samantha was lying on their bed.

Her active wear across the floor from the doorway to the bed, Samantha was completely naked lying on their bed, her legs spread with her knees slightly bent raising her knees off the bed, her left hand feeling her boobs and squeezing her nipples one at a time, her right hand was tracing patterns on her inner thighs marking their way to her open and visually very wet and aroused pussy.

In her position she hadn't seen Barry or obviously hadn't heard his approach, lying on the bed she was sideways to the door, her spread legs towards the bedroom mirror which at this point Barry was glad that Samantha had made it clear that sometimes size does matter and bigger is better. Samantha's breathing was steady and deep, she was in an aroused and relaxed state, her eyes were shut, her fingers on her right hand teased her inner thighs, getting closer and closer to her pussy lips. She gently teased herself, only just running her fingers along the edge of her pussy, up and down gently rubbing and teasing herself, along the edges. She put a little pressure above her clit, pushing and pulling and arousing her clit without directly touching it or the clit hood.

Barry's dick was now as hard as it could be without any touching, he stood absolutely still silently watching Samantha enjoying herself. Samantha's actions were getting a little quicker and more active. Her breathing was getting a little deeper. Her back was arching a little, she slipped two fingers along her pussy, in between her spread pussy lips, her wet aroused pussy lips, her mouth opened slightly as her enjoyment increased, her fingers ran the length of her pussy, up and down, up and down, faster and faster, harder and harder.

Samantha looked as perfect and beautiful as any woman Barry had ever seen in life or on any porn site. She was pinching and pulling her nipples, her breathing was getting deeper, her rubbing of her pussy was getting faster and harder. Barry could see her orgasm was getting closer, her back was arching as if she was trying to push her pussy out to get more pleasure.

Barry stepped back slightly, just peering around the door edge out of Sam's sight, Sam was just on the verge of a huge orgasm. Her rubbing fingers along her pussy were very wet and slick with her pussy juices, she was starting to moan in pleasure, then she suddenly stopped rubbing her pussy, she kept pulling her nipples but looked beside her in the bed, luckily away from Barry. Samantha picked up her favourite dildo, the large purple one that was laying next to her, the one that had a knob on the end of it, the one that was shaped like a dick, a bigger dick than Barry's.

Samantha continued her nipple play, she brought the dildo to her mouth and licked the knob, she wrapped her tongue around it and gently swallowed the knob before pulling it back out and kissing it. She closed her eyes again as if having a vision before she lowered the dildo to her open and wet pussy, rubbing the dildo along her pussy from her clit to her opening, back and forth several times. Samantha lined the knob up with her exposed and aroused wet vagina, and pushed the dildo making her pussy open and accept the dildo, slowly inserting it between the lips of her pussy. The deeper it went the more her mouth opened and the deeper her breathing got until Samantha had the dildo as deep as Barry had ever known her to be able to take it then she began to pull the dildo out. Her breathing getting deeper with little gasps of pleasure escaping. When only the dildo knob was left in her pussy, she started to push it back in, a little quicker, her arse lifting off the bed, until it was again fully inserted in her pussy. The pattern very quickly developed, in, out, in, out, deeper breathing, gasps of pleasure, nipple twisting, and hip thrusts.

Barry then heard Samantha whisper something, in between the moaning and pleasure grunts, Samantha said "your dick feels so big, it's so amazing, my little pussy is only used to Barry not your monster stretching me, O-god I'm going to cum, Barry normally would have cum already but your still fucking me, fuck your dick makes me cum, fuck it feels good, O-fuck" as Sam's body bucked and twitched as Barry watched her orgasm, her hand was fucking her pussy hard and fast with the dildo, her nipples were being pulled and stretched more than Barry would have been game to, her orgasm was huge. It lasted a long time, it was at this point that Barry realised he had cum too, in his undies without even touching himself, his dick had been so hard watching and hearing Samantha that he had cum.

Samantha's movements slowed down and she barely moved, her eyes still shut and a grin on her face as her breathing became more normal, Barry chose this time to slowly sneak away before Samantha caught him starring at her, he wanted to give her the space and time to enjoy herself completely, and Barry had a mess to clean up, luckily in his undies or it would have been on the carpet if he'd had his dick out. Barry's love for Samantha grew more than it was this morning, for her to be comfortable and confident enough to enjoy a fantasy and orgasm like that was amazing.