Samantha's Transformation Pt. 02

Story Info
Samantha continues to have fun with her new cock.
2.5k words
4.53
33.1k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mecbird
mecbird
45 Followers

"Hey Indigo! Glad you finally picked up, long time no see." Samantha said into her cellphone as she walked.

"Who is this?"

"Samantha!"

"Oh my god, Truthfully?"

"Why would I lie to my college sweetheart?"

"Awww, shucks. You."

"Listen, can I see you today? I have a surprise for you."

"Oh really?"

"Yes. Something exciting."

"Huh. Well, yeah you can come by... maybe around 3? Now that you mention it... I might have a surprise for you too."

"Is that so?" Samantha said, giggling. She had a feeling hers was better, but remained intrigued by what her friend had to offer. Indigo was always full of good ideas, after all. "Well, I'll see you in a few hours, sweetie. Bye for now, love."

Simply wandering the streets of Toronto took on a new flavour for Samantha now that she had a cock holstered in her pink panties. So many cute booties were catching her eye. That of course wasn't new in and of itself. Samantha had always enjoyed gliding her eyes along the array of beautiful bodies the city streets had to offer. But now she had a new angle. She was fantasizing about bending over each tushy and shoving her perfect member inside. She gave a friendly smile and a nod to a well-trimmed business man on his way to work, and as he smiled back she enjoyed imagining the shocked expression she'd no doubt get if he were to see what she was packing. She loved that she was sure she could get the straightest boys in the world to suck her off.

The idea was turning her on so much, it was unbearable. She ducked into the nearest Starbucks to relieve herself in the bathroom. She shot a lascivious smirk to the skinny jean wearing hipster boy behind the counter.

As she began stroking herself, she wondered about hipster boys little butt. It might not be his first cock, but it would almost certainly be the biggest.

Her thoughts soon shifted. She had girls on the brain. So soft, so sensual. She wanted to make them cum left and right. What finally led her to shoot her load was recalling the facial expressions Indigo made during climax. Her face was an alluring work of art even whilst doing dishes - during the throws of passion Indigos twitching lips always slightly curled into a grin made for the stuff of legends.

As soon as she opened the bathroom door she found herself face to face with mister hipster, on his way to the mens. They paused for a second, looking at each other. Finally he spoke.

"Could I... sorry if this is weird... could I get your number?"

She smiled, savouring the power. She waited a beat before shaking her head no.

His face fell. "Ah well, it was worth the shot. Have a good day, gorgeous."

He started to walk to the bathroom, but she suddenly turned around and got in front of him, blocking the door.

She leaned towards his ear and whispered.

"You want to fuck me right now, don't you?"

His eyes widened like a cartoon character.

"You'd give anything to get inside of me?

He nodded aggressively, and reached towards her.

She grabbed both his hands before he got a chance to grab her.

"Too bad."

His face fell once again.

She let go of him and began to walk away, being sure to move her plump ass as suggestively as possible as she walked away. She knew his eyes were glued to it without having to look, but she turned around anyway. She had her own agenda.

"But, no reason why I can't give you reason to remember me."

And with that, she pulled her skirt and panties down and showed her dick, which despite her recent orgasm had stiffened almost fully, so much did she enjoy teasing boys.

She was right. He would never forget her cock, and she would never forget the look on his face.

* * * *

She rang Indigos doorbell three times, impatient. She would've been excited to see her friend again under any circumstances, but her anticipation of the day that was about to unfold was almost unbearable. She had spent many an afternoon and evening with her tongue and digits working Indigo's delectable pussy, and now she was going to get to explore it in a brand new way.

Indigo opened the door a bit of a mess, wearing an apron with a mermaid on it.

She beamed at Samantha, her curly hair flowing freely down, framing her warm face. She quickly wrapped her arms around her guest and gave her a bear hug, her ample bosom pressing against Samantha's comparatively modest chest. She held Samantha so tightly Sam wondered if her surprise might be given away sooner than intended, but she was let go just before her second head had risen to attention.

"It's a joy to see you again, Sam. I feel elated already."

Indigo led the way back inside to her living room, and Sam followed.

"If you'll excuse me for just a second, I'm in the midst of some baking. Don't want to burn anything."

Samantha took in the sight of Indigos beautiful behind as she walked away, then plopped down on the multicoloured futon.

She was immediately intoxicated by the smells throughout Indigos home, from the ginger snaps baking in the kitchen to the incense lit on the table next to her. Her home was a rich collage of colours and artifacts. Indigo was always traveling, and constantly bringing back statues and artwork bought from the locals where-ever she went. Indigo was always introducing her to things, from music to sexual positions to cultural knowledge, so she was exhilarated at the prospect that she'd finally be in the driver's seat taking Indigo someplace new.

It excited her so much that she just couldn't help herself, and began stroking. The environment was filling her with a particularly nostalgic flavour of horniness, and with the vision of Indigo's ass freshly imprinted in her mind she could've easily cum right there.

But she wanted to save her seed. As she heard her friends footsteps she just barely put her junk away in time.

When Indigo entered the room, now wearing a robe and holding a tray of assorted cookies and two piping hot cups of chamomile tea, she caught a glimpse of Samantha adjusting her skirt and let out a grin. She thought she knew what was up, but dirty as her mind was it was only halfway caught up with what what she walked in on.

"Okay.", Indigo proclaimed, situating herself next to Samantha and throwing her arm around her. "We have so much catching up to do. Let's start with, what was your surprise?"

"You sure you want me to go first?", asked Samantha, wanting to savour the anticipation to her big reveal just a touch longer.

"Yeah, mine is... you'll see. It's quite exciting.", Indigo said through some girlish giggles. She began stroking Samantha's hair.

That was the last straw. It was too much. Samantha kissed Indigo. Hard.

Indigo was a bit startled by this, so used to being the dominant force in bed. A natural switch, she was thrilled but not going to give up control without a fight. She got on top of Sam, pinning her to the futon as she kissed her, and began working her way down. She disrobed herself, revealing her beautiful curvaceous black body, and then quickly disposed of Sam's shirt and devoured her breasts, alternating sucking on one nipple then the other, always teasing the one not in her mouth with her fingers. Then she proceeded to move... lower.

"You're about to strike gold", Samantha said with an heir of mystery.

Then suddenly, for the first time, she was struck with nerves. What if Indigo wasn't as open minded about this as she'd anticipated? What if this was too freakish? What if...

She heard a gasp from below as Indigo pulled down her pals panties and was slapped in the face by a giant cock.

She was taken aback, looking up at her friend, wide-eyed and mouth agape. Then a smile spread across her face.

Relief flooded Samantha and she decided to use the opportunity to turn the tables, grabbing her friend by the hair and shoving her onto her cock.

She rose to her feet, forcing Indigo to her knees. Then she finally pulled her head away, causing her friend to gasp again, this time for air.

Indigo instantly started stroking the now saliva drenched cock. She could not believe her luck. It was going to be a good day.

"The spell... you used the spell, didn't you?"

Samantha nodded.

Indigo marvelled at the cock. "It's so big... I don't think I've ever gotten to take a cock so big..."

"Oh what, you think your pussy deserves a cock like this?", Sam teased.

"Oh, oh please Sam... pretty please... stuff me with your new cock."

"Do as I say and maybe, just maybe, I'll fuck you with the greatest dick on planet earth. Now first, get back on that couch and get spread eagle. I want to remember what you taste like."

It wasn't long before Samantha had made Indigo cum twice. She knew her way around a clit any old day, and the heightened eroticism of the situation rendered Indigo extra easy. The second orgasm was one of the best she'd ever have, causing her to tremble and feel completely lost in another world, as if she'd just taken 10 quality hits of acid.

"There.", Sam said. "Now I think you're ready for me."

Indigo was still catching her breathe when her tight pussy was getting filled by Sam's monster cock. Sams intriguing green eyes stayed locked to Indigo's deep browns, both of them as happy as they could imagine being as they got wrapped up in each others bodies.

Indigo began losing track of her orgasms, each one taking her to a higher plane.

Meanwhile, everytime Samantha popped, she surprised Indigo by getting right back in her. She came on her chest, she came inside her, she came on her perfect booty. She never needed time to reload, her lust was unquenchable. They were well matched that way. Always had been.

Samantha was well on her way to orgasm number four as she pounded away at Indigo doggystyle, pulling on her hair with one hand and rubbing her friends clit with her other as she tried to probe her pussy as deeper than anyone ever had.

Indigo let out a whimper, and her whole body shivered. "So... so close..."

"Me too.", Sam responded, then quickened her pace "Cum with me babe..."

Mutual orgasms were a rare treat in Sam's life, she'd achieved just a couple - once with Indigo before in the midst of an all day mutual masturbation / fuck fest, and once with a particularly voracious and well-hung yet intellectually vapid ex boyfriend who she practically spent whole weekends in bed with.

But not like this. Cumming inside her bestie as she could feel Indigo's pussy muscles contracting in pleasure so left Samantha in pressure they for an instant she forgot her own name, she had achieved something of en ephemeral ego death. She and Indigo were not separate entities, they were both sex.

So caught up was she in absorbing this perfect experience she did not notice Indigo muttering to herself. In fact, she just let herself fall back onto her back on the carpeted floor, needing a moment to collect herself.

As such, she didn't notice the cock sprouting from Indigos crotch until she was towering above her, a kind yet lecherous glint in her eye.

"Okay, girl. It's my turn."

Sam looked up to see Indigo slathering lube all over her new member. She found herself surprisingly intimidated by it.

"Wow it's... it's even..."

"Even bigger than yours? Oh, it better be. That's what I wished for, half an inch wider and a couple longer. Come on, you don't think you could have this much fun without me wanting to try too, did you? You haven't had anything this big in your ass before have you?"

"I haven't had ANYTHING that big in my ass before."

"Good, well then..."

Sam obediently opened her legs and raised them putting her asshole in Indigo's line of sight, and began stroking herself rapidly in anticipation.

"Good girl. Hmmm, but to start by taking you like this or to bend you over? Easier to get in deeper in doggy..."

"JUST DO IT", Sam squealed brattily.

"Impatient, are we? Don't forget who you're talking to, babe."

"I want it so bad. I want your cock deep up in me. I want to cum with you inside of me. I want it I want it I want it. You were always so good with a strapon."

"Oh, I was the expert of fucking girls with no cock, imagine how it'll be with the biggest one on the block? Okay, hun, bend over on the couch. I'm ready to find out how the other half lives.

Samantha quickly assumed the position. Indigo used one of her fingers (nails always immaculately trimmed so as to be prepared for all occasions), to set a little bit of lube inside her. Just that minor digital penetration led to a moan of yearning from Samantha.

Indigo giggled. "You really want it, huh?"

Samantha knew this game well. Nothing turned on Indigo more than begging.

"Yes, mistress. I want your big cock in me. Please, please, bless me with your beautiful flawless dick. Please fuck me to your hearts content, I will do anything you want."

Indigo teased Sam a bit more, rubbing her cock on the inside of her butt cheeks.

"PLEASE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE"

She finally gave in and slipped the tip into her ass when the doorbell rang. Sam rolled her eyes - in a very different way than she had during orgasm number two when Indigo was straddling her into submission. "Who on earth could that be?"

Indigo laughed. "Oh my. I almost forgot. My surprise. Well... we have something of a reverse gift of the magi situation."

"Whatever do you mean?"

"Well, in that case the two gifts cancelled each other out, whereas... well, I have a regular Sunday play. I invite a few gal pals over and... have some fun. I knew you'd be happy to join. Come on, let's let everybody in, you'll notice some... familiar faces."

Indigo toweled off a bit and grabbed her robe.

Just as she was walking to leave, Samantha got up and grabbed her from behind and raised her robe, thrusting into her, deeply, for a few times, and loading her once more with cum. Then she pulled out and proceeded to grab her clothes.

"Well, by all means. Bring in our guests. Let's have ourselves a ball. Just remember that you owe me an ass fucking." Samantha said as she plopped down on her couch.


mecbird
mecbird
45 Followers