Samantha's Transformation Pt. 03

Story Info
Samantha continues enjoying her new cock.
1.7k words
4.56
18.2k
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mecbird
mecbird
45 Followers

(This is a pretty direct continuation and I highly recommend reading at least part 2 for context)

*

Samantha didn't have it in her to put on her clothes and go answer the door. After all, that would diverting attention away from her own cock, and that was unacceptable at the moment.

She closed her eyes as she stroked away. A flurry of girlish greetings began to fill the air, but she was too preoccupied and there was too much overlap in the speech for her to make out any individual voices.

Still, she was excited at the fact that others would be joining the party. She wondered if Indigo's crowd would even be the sort to be shocked by a girl with a cock, or if they would see it as passe. She wondered if she could get them to stack up on each other, so she could fuck her way through a stack of asses. Her cock stiffened ever more at the thought. Despite her feminine curves, she was becoming quite the bro, always looking for a new place to shove her dick. She remembered that Indigo had promised to fuck her ass with her shiny new cock, and she stroked faster, breathed harder, and was on the verge of yet another orgasm when...

"...Samantha?"

Her heart skipped a beat. She knew that voice. Anytime, anywhere. Regularly, that high pitched adorable voice showed up in her dreams, usually the ones that led her to spend some time with her vibrator immediately upon waking up...

Standing in front of her was Melissa.

- - - -

Melissa was a friend from college who Samantha never quite saw enough of. They were in a study group together, but Melissa was pretty straight-laced at the time, having just gotten engaged to Mark and wanting to take her studies seriously, she wasn't at a lot of parties. She was funny, sweet, kind and always had perfect skin. Samantha had been tempted to try to put the moves on her many times, but then would catch a glimpse of that wedding ring and think better of it.

But now, as Melissa stood overlooking Samantha's naked body, Samantha noticed she wore no band. She also noticed that she was a touch thicker than she used to be, hotter than ever before, a hunger in her eyes that thrilled Sam to see.

"It's really... it's really, really good to see you Sam."

She was so enraptured by Melissa's gaze she didn't even notice that Indigo was standing behind her making out with a gorgeous goth girl.

"It's good to see you too, Melissa. Had no idea you'd be here."

"Yeah... yeah ever since Mark and I split, these little get togethers have been kind of a saving grace in my life."

"That's so nice. Indigo's been a saving grace for a lot of people... that way." Samantha giggled. "You've grown up beautifully in the past ten years, babe."

"So have you," replied Melissa, her eyes looking down suggestively. She got to her knees to get a closer look at Samantha's cock. She licked her lips, then made eye contact with Sam again. "It's beautiful."

"I know"

"May I?"

"Be my guest."

Sam removed her hand and Melissa instantly deepthroated. "So much bigger" she said, her mouth half full.

"What was that?"

"So much bigger... than Marks."

Sam couldn't contain her glee and her face was overtaken by a ghoulish grin of satisfaction. She pushed Melissa down on her cock for a beat and it stiffened in her mouth. When she was let go and came up for air, Melissa's hand immediately started stroking the huge cock, not wanting to let it go. She looked Sam in the eye again as she licked the tip, then giggled.

"What a strange reunion" Melissa said.

"You could certainly say that," Sam said, distracted, looking behind Melissa. Melissa turned back momentarily to see that the goth girl was sucking away at that juicy cock like she was just poisoned and Indigo's cum was the antidote.

Melissa turned back to Sam "Ah yes, she's good at that. It's what she's known for. Don't worry, I won't hog you all to myself, you'll get to try everybody."

Samantha beamed down at Melissa and gestured for her to come up. The two kissed in passionate silence for a moment before Sam spoke again.

"I can't believe I finally get to fuck you. Do you know how many times I've thought about this?"

"Really? I can't believe... I mean.. every time you'd walk away... I'd find myself captivated." Melissa squeezed Sam's tushy. "I think... I think looking at you is when I first started realizing I liked girls, not exclusively, but... a lot. I..."

Sam interrupted Melissa with an even deeper and more passionate kiss than before, the two practically on fire. Meanwhile, Melissa's vulva began rubbing against the shaft of Sam's cock - first accidentally, then on purpose when she noticed the moans escaping Sam's lips.

Melissa grabbed her friends member and shoved it inside of her. A rush went through both of them as Melissa took charge, maintaining eye contact as she bounced up and down on her new favorite dick. She started only going so far as halfway, and gradually, quarter inch by quarter inch, took more and more.

Sam did everything she could to hold back from cumming, wanting this moment to last forever. It felt like all the loads she'd dropped just before Melissa's arrival were a warmup because the girl knew how to treat a dick, riding it vigorously and with unpredictable rhythms.

Suddenly Melissa's moaning passed a new threshold "Mmm... so close... so close..."

"Wait... wait slow down... I'm close too, I don't wanna..."

"It's okay. I have an IUD."

And with that, Sam surprised Melissa by fucking her back, gyrated aggressively, finding herself balls deep in her pal. They came together, and collapsed together on the couch, both breathing heavily.

When Sam opened her eyes, she realized Melissa was crying.

"What is it, hun?"

Melissa squeezed her friend.

"It's just... this is the first cock I've taken since Mark and I split 6 months ago... I feel so, so lucky... it just feels so right."

Sam smiled and stroked her friends hair.

"I can't believe I gave so much of my life to that boring asshole, when so many better options were right under my nose the whole time."

"No sense getting caught up in regrets, better enjoy the present. Speaking of, open your eyes, enjoy the show."

Melissa did as told and the two watched the goth girl who had just gotten on all fours facing the two of them as Indigo assumed the position to plow her from behind.

Gothy made eye contact with Samantha and smiled. "Hello there, hotty. I don't believe we've met? My name is Charlotte."

"Oh, hi Charlotte. You're cute. I'm Samantha."

"Groovy. I like your co...oooock"

Charlotte's speech was disrupted as Indigo entered her, necessitating her words be replaced with the language of primal pleasure.

But what caused Sam's cock to once again rise to full mast was when Indigo bent down to kiss Charlotte, without ceasing to thrust into her, allowing the two to be united at both ends simultaneously.

Midkiss, Charlotte noticed Sam's jaw-dropping and smiled. She lifted a finger and made a come hither motion.

Melissa and Sam both descended from the couch to share kisses and hold hands with the goth cutie as her dark makeup began to stream down her face. She moaned and whimpered, completely at the mercy of the pleasure that was consuming her. It took a lot of effort for her to be able to put together a full sentence, but eventually she did.

"Please... please... put-ahhhh... put your cock in my mouth..."

Sam didn't have to be told twice.

As Charlotte slobbered away at her oversized dong, slurping and stroking and just generally going to town, Melissa wrapped her arm around her.

"See, I told you she was good.", Melissa cooed. Sam responded by shoving her tongue down her throat and a finger in her pussy, making a 'come hither' motion to stimulate the clit from the inside.

The four of them were a writhing mass of euphoria, the noises each emitting distinct noises following their own rhythms and yet coagulating into something harmonious.

When Sam and Indigo locked eyes, they couldn't help but high five, before leaning in closer to fondle each others breasts and exchange saliva.

If they didn't all come together, then it was damn near close, leading everybody to collapse into a pile of flesh, breathing but otherwise remaining still for a moment of recuperation as they all stared at Indigo's colourfully painted ceiling.

"Okay.", said Melissa, the first to rise. "I'm not done yet."

She crawled forward and got on all fours, courteously presenting her cute little booty to her comrades. "Somebody fuck me. Don't care who. Surprise me!"

Sam and Indigo sat up simultaneously. They looked at each other for a beat before Indigo whispered.

"Go. You two've got something special."

Sam smiled, excited, although not half as excited as she'd likely be had she caught the lascivious grin Indigo made the second she turned away. Through the distractions of the evening, she'd forgotten the promise Indigo had made her, but Indigo had not.

Sam had forgotten it until the second that, whilst deep in Melissa's pussy and holding onto her curly hair, the thick tip of Indigo's monster invaded Samantha's asshole.

"Fuuu....uuuuuuuucccckk," Sam said, shivers running through her whole body. But she had to focus! She put all her energy into pounding Melissa as hard as she could, wanting to pass on the rapturous glee that was consuming her. It wasn't long before watching this glorious site got Charlotte wet again, and she promptly put her pussy in front of Melissa's face.

They held this formation for as long as they could, each cumming multiple times in this position so perfect they wished it could have the permanence of a constellation.

It's not easy to find someone you have sexual chemistry with, and these 4 babes found something they wanted to make last as long as they possibly could.


mecbird
mecbird
45 Followers