All Comments on 'SAMBA Pt. 01'

by mantonrichards

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
dirtysondirtysonover 1 year ago

As a huge klrxo fan , please keep with these kinds of stories . Just a thought why no pregnancy ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please next part

rodavrodavover 1 year ago

I gave you 5 stars. Exciting story. Would be nice to continue with Mandy and Mark get together with Chrissy and Steve sometime in the future in a nudist camp. Hope Chrissy has pubic hair.

mantonrichardsmantonrichardsover 1 year agoAuthor

Why no pregnancy? Do you mean none of the mothers were pregnant at the start or at the end? The story only covers a few weeks. The next part will cover a longer period, but not sure if pregnancy will feature. I have to get turned on myself to want to include it and it's just not one of my things. But I'll never say never. The trouble with writing fiction of this sort is one is bound to omit something that someone likes, while at the same time including something that will turn off others. The only way to win is to write for oneself.

dirtysondirtysonover 1 year ago

I was thinking more in the possibility of pregnancy ,as they are taking cum loads .I mean it doesn't have to happen right away. You know like in Klrxo stories there is always a tease for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 1? You mean there's more?

I certainly hope there's more! Particularly more with anal - maybe some with some urgency, as the Dr. noted as might happen sometimes, where they must "simply proceed as you are." I'm certain the boy won't mind, knowing what that hole is supposed to be used for, and I'd certainly like the mother to remind him with some nasty language during it!

mantonrichardsmantonrichardsover 1 year agoAuthor

Part 2 was written concurrently with Part 1 and has just been submitted for publishing, so it should show up in a couple of days. Plans for Part 3 and just maybe 4 are in the works, but the writing has yet to begin.

Yes, there will be more anal, but I don't want to spoil the surprises too much. I'm also introducing a few more characters, while trying to avoid too much of the partner swap that inevitably ends up with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a lovely story. Good to hear from you that more to come. I think story will be more interesting when it reduces to two mom & two son story. As a suggestion please don't include swap seen & also it would be super hot when it's have cuckolds and pregnancy seen. More dirtier means more hot. Write more from the mom's point of view. It adds more hot to the story. Lots of stories are in Son's point of view. Really boring reading stuff like that now.

I also sent a message through your profile. (profile has a contact option ) Hope you get it..

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

I can't wait to read the follow-up chapters if only to see if ANYTHING is spontaneous. A bit too clinical for me.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

One more thing, if I may. I wonder how all these dads like it sharing and being compared to their much younger sons.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This can only work if the mother is a good looking woman. Full figure body with a nice ass...big titties. Full figure or small frame....the mother has to be a looker.

I've had anal sex maybe 8 or 10 times. It seems that I can last longer in a warm butt hole than in a hot wet pussy. I think I can contribute it to the warm wetness of my lover. When sliding in and out of some sopping wet pussy I have to really control myself. But in a warm, lube asshole, it seems that I can keep stroking that ass without fear of cumming early. What say you all out there?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermantonrichards@mantonrichards
*** End of August 2023 *** I've nearly completed SAMBA Pt. 8 - only editing remains - publishing soon. Work on SAMBA Pt. 9 has started. I've also started another completely different story project in the style of Victorian / Edwardian erotica. The seeds of other ideas are t...