SAMBA Pt. 01

Story Info
Sons and mothers bonding activities.
19.5k words
4.71
35.4k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SAMBA - PART 1

(Reward, motivation and the sacrifices of wives and mothers)

The Preamble: - The usual applies here. All characters are fictional and over the age of 18.

This work is inspired the the stories 'BTSC' and 'Room 209' by the author 'klrxo'. Also thrown in are elements of the many mom/son stories I've read over the last 25 or so years.

It started out as my own spin on the above stories, but soon took on a life of its own. Too big for one single story, so split over a series.

*****

"Honestly Claire," sighed Mandy. "I just don't know what to do anymore. Mark's attitude has become so bad and his grades are really suffering. Nothing Dan or I say makes any difference. He's totally changed from the boy we knew, and I'm starting to worry about him and his future."

"I know exactly what you mean," Claire nodded. "Jim and I were having the same issues with Scott and had just about given up."

"That's why I wanted to speak to you. I knew you'd had troubles at home with Scott and that somehow, you'd turned things around. I've been hearing great things about how grown up and responsible he's become as well as his academic success. How the hell did you do that?"

"It's actually a lot easier than you'd think!" laughed Claire. "Listen, the answer is simple but at the same time it's something that needs careful guidance. I'm not the right person to help you but I know who can." Claire rummaged around in her bag and finding what she was after, she then leant over the table towards her friend.

Claire handed Mandy a gold embossed business card, on which was printed, 'SAMBA Academy' and at the bottom in smaller letters 'Dr S Dearlove' along with an email address and telephone number.

Mandy looked back to her friend, questioningly.

"SAMBA, that's 'Sons And Mothers Bonding Activities'. That's where I took Scott last year, after hearing about it from Jess at work. It's referral only so new customers need to be vouched for by a previous client."

Pausing to sip her coffee, Claire continued "It's an education programme for moms with sons like ours. The idea is you both go together, and relearn all the things we in society have forgotten about harmonious mother and son relationships. The founder and chief instructor, Dr Dearlove is an incredible psychologist who understands the mom and son dynamic like no one else."

"You have my attention," replied Mandy. "So how exactly does it work?"

"Okay, it might all sound crazy at first but the important thing is that you approach it with an entirely open mind, and remember this is all about doing your best as a mother, which means whatever it takes for the good of your son."

"Go on."

"Well, the academy focuses on reward and motivational techniques. That's all pretty basic stuff of course, but this is where Dr Dearlove's research comes in. She's recognised that as our boys grow up, barriers form between us. It happens so slowly that we are hardly aware of it happening. They start to notice us as women and that confuses them, while we start to notice them as becoming men and that interferes with our own natural maternal instincts."

"That's true enough. I don't know how it all happened so fast."

"Exactly, and where you once showered him with love and affection, hugging and kissing him, now that's being withdrawn. He feels rejected, even if he can't articulate that feeling. He still yearns for his mother's touch but she won't allow it."

"But that's partly because I've sometimes seen the way he's looked at my boobs and butt -"

"And there's absolutely nothing wrong with him doing that," Claire interrupted. "He's starting to get curious about the opposite sex and you are the closest example that he has of that. Of course, he has these strong feelings which are starting to consume him, but by blanking him this way you are making him associate negative thoughts with his growing sex drive."

"What about Dan? Isn't it a father's job to step in here?"

"No, no, no. That's a classic mistake. Dads are great for some things like buying a first beer, but nobody understands a boy's feelings like his own mom. Besides, you would also be neglecting your own feelings which are the flip side of your present predicament. Your love Mark and see some of Dan in there, you don't want to feel restrained about how and when you can touch your boy or how you interact with him."

"He is a good-looking boy, for sure," Admitted Mandy.

"You see, you know I'm right. I think you know what I'm saying has some truth to it. Take my advice and call Dr Dearlove. Honestly Mandy, I can't recommend her highly enough."

*****

One week later, after another blazing argument and Mark doing his usual trick of storming off to who knows where, Mandy was at the end of her tether.

Nursing a vodka soda as she sat thinking on the couch, she recalled the conversation last week at the coffee shop. Digging around in her bag she found the white and gold business card. Picking up her cell phone she dialled the number for the SAMBA Academy.

"Selena Dearlove," answered the woman on the other end of the line, a voice that sounded neither young or old. Perhaps a mom of Mandy's own age.

"Hi, my name is Mandy Wheeler, I'm calling about SAMBA."

"Oh? May I ask who gave you this number?" Dearlove replied cautiously.

"My friend Claire Reece said you helped her and her son out last year."

"Claire! Of course, I remember her and Scott!" Dr Dearlove's tone warmed. "I take it she's referring my services to you, being in a similar situation?"

"Exactly," Mandy answered and proceeded to fill Dr Dearlove in on all the details she had shared with Claire the week before.

"I think Claire is right and I can indeed help you and your son. Obviously, I'll need to contact Claire before we go any further as I'm sure she explained to you that we are very selective with our clients. I'll also check on our calendar and see when it might be possible to book you in. I'll call you back in the next few days, is that alright?"

"Yes, that's great."

"Excellent! Speak to you soon then. Goodbye Mrs Wheeler."

*****

True to her word Dr Dearlove called back a few days later.

"Hello Mrs Wheeler, I'm sorry that you had to wait. You'll be pleased to know that I've spoken with Claire and confirmed all your details. I'd like to offer you a place on our programme starting in next week, if you can do that?"

"I think so."

"Excellent. Obviously, both you and your son need to attend at our facilities. Don't worry, food and accommodation are all included in the fee. Speaking of which, we do require payment upfront, just to cover ourselves and also ensure your commitment. I'll also need you to sign our legal agreement. I can email the forms to you."

"No problem."

"We always like to be upfront with all the formalities. Just a couple more to bear in mind. One, we video all our group sessions, for both educational and legal reasons, you understand?"

"Absolutely!"

"Good. Finally - and I always say this just so we all understand one another - you must be quite clear about what is involved. We do get stunning results, but you must be willing to do things you may have considered off-limits, or outside of your comfort zone. You and your son will be exposed to one another like never before. It's all very natural, but unfortunately goes against the conventions of todays society. I promise that at the end our programme you and your son will love each other like never before and you'll notice a huge reduction in family conflict."

"Dr Dearlove, there are no limits to what I would do for my son. I only have to persuade him now, which will be difficult given how rebellious he has become."

"Mrs Wheeler, we find that the easiest way to get through to young men such as your son, is to appeal to their base instincts. And it's also good practice for you to become comfortable showing your son another aspect of yourself. In a way, treat it like a seduction. Don't go into any details about the course - we handle the induction - but when you decide to discuss it with him show him a sexy side of his mom. Wear a low-cut top, or anything tight that will show off your figure. Don't be afraid to overdo the make-up. This will all serve to both confuse and intrigue him. Teen boys are very malleable in such situations."

*****

Some days before Mandy had attempted to get Mark interested in joining her on the programme, without mentioning the specifics. She was nervous enough and whatever positive results were claimed for the unorthodox methods employed by SAMBA, she thought that even if it worked for other moms, she doubted herself. Did she really have the necessary feminine and maternal skills to motivate a young man? At her age?

Needless to say, her first attempt failed and was instantly rebuffed.

"I don't want to go anywhere with you! What's in it for me?" Her son had scoffed.

So, Mandy Wheeler was left with only one alternative. Going through her wardrobe, the mom found a short brown leather skirt that she hadn't worn in years. Delighted that she could still just about squeeze her hips into it, she teamed it up with some heels and a tight matching caramel top. She had dithered over push-up bra or bra-less and decided bra-less looked more natural.

At forty years old, Mandy was proud of her still pert boobs. She was still in good shape, though these days it was becoming more of a fight to retain her figure. While not excessive, Mandy had a certain thickness to her thighs and ass. She would have said her face was her best feature, still nearly wrinkle free, with big doe like eyes and a pretty upturned nose. Her hair was long, glossy and very dark. At five-seven she was very much an average height, though she had longed for a model's height in her youth.

Eye-liner and a dark lipstick finished the look. Spraying on some of her best perfume she left her room in search of her son.

Mandy found her son on the couch downstairs, flicking through videos on the big screen.

Mark had only recently turned eighteen, and whilst he had grown tall at just under six feet, he still had to fill out. Like his mom, he had dark hair and eyes. His face was handsome, but at the same time smooth and boyish. Physically he had been a late bloomer, but was now coming into his own.

At first Mark didn't notice his mom, but at the click of her heels on the hard floor, he spun his head in irritation.

It looked as though he had been about to make one his customary snarky comments, but when he set eyes on his mom he froze.

Mandy sat down on the couch and slid up next to him, well aware she was well inside the usual boundary. She placed a hand on his knee, making him sit bolt upright.

"Mark, we need to talk."

"Mom...?" Marks eye's darted about, confusion evident on his face.

"It's about that course I suggested for you and me," Mandy already wished she'd had a drink or two inside her before attempting this. She breathed heavily, her breasts heaving and making her nipples rub against the inside of her top.

"It starts next week and I was really hoping that you would change your mind. It's only a few days and it would make me so happy if you came along. Just you and me - dad won't be there if that's worrying you."

She had his attention. His eyes had drifted down and were surveying her hard nipples. When he noticed that she was aware, he jerked his gaze downwards, but that didn't help as he was now staring at the short leather skirt riding up her thighs.

"No dad?" Mark struggled to speak.

"That's right. Just you, me and some other moms and sons."

Mandy waited but Mark appeared uncertain what to say, so she took a gamble. Leaning in she gave her son a long lingering kiss on the lips. She felt her cunt start to moisten. Damn, she thought. This was all meant to be about her helping out her son, not her getting sexually excited!

"I'm sorry," Mandy apologized and pulled back, "I just love you so much Mark and really think this is the best thing for us right now."

Mandy was now the one to cast her eyes down in embarrassment. The she noticed her son had a distinct tent in his pants. She felt a thrill, knowing that she was responsible for it. Perhaps she wasn't past it after all?

Mark coughed awkwardly.

"Okay mom. If it really means that much to you."

"Thanks Mark!" Mandy hugged him and stood to leave.

"Oh, and mom? Are you going to dress like that when we go?"

"This outfit? I'm just trying out some old clothes. I'm not sure if they suit me. Shall I keep or pass on?"

"Keep, definitely!"

"I'll let you get on with what you were doing and go book us in for the programme," then turning with a clickety-click of her heels and a beating heart, she left the room.

*****

Other than the price tag, the SAMBA project was an easy sell to Mandy's husband, Dan. He was always so preoccupied with work that he just wanted a solution for the family dilemma that didn't require whole lot of input from him.

"They are using some of the most modern, clinical psychology, to alter the family dynamic," explained Mandy, "And Dr Dearlove has a PhD from one of the top Universities. I'm told she's written a ton of papers on mom and son relationships."

"Uh-huh," Dad nodded as he chewed his dinner, "So what did you say you'd have to do?"

"Mark and I would have to go away for a few days to the academy. There would be some homework when we return, but it's really all based on the practical application of what we learn there from Dr Dearlove."

"Okay," Dan agreed, "I think it's worth a shot. You say it's been working for your friend Claire?"

"Absolutely. A huge success from what I hear. You heard all the trouble that Scott was in, well now he's got that scholarship!"

The paperwork was duly signed and Dan transferred the fees from the Wheelers savings account that night.

*****

A week later Mandy and her son were parking up in front of the SAMBA academy. It looked like a repurposed college or school site. Set in its own secluded grounds, the single storey structure sprawled from a central building where the entrance was located to two wings. It would not have won any architectural awards, given its dull late sixties or seventies utilitarian construction.

Grabbing their bags, the mom and son headed through the main doors as another car arrived outside.

The interior was actually surprisingly modern, with a reception desk and smart leather sofas. A woman and presumably her son were talking to a professionally dressed woman at the reception desk.

Standing in line was another couple, a small woman, about five foot two, and a young man of Marks age. The young man, was a little shorter than Mark at five-ten, though he was broader in shoulder and face.

Mark tried not to stare, but felt an instant attraction to the woman. Dressed like she had just gone out for a run; she wore tight gray leggings and a pink vest which barely contained her large bust. The leggings clung to every curve of her ass and pussy. Noticing the new arrivals, she turned her head, her blonde curls bouncing. Her face was striking; full lips like cupids bow and clear blue eyes like the young man at her side.

"Hi!" the blonde beamed as she greeted Mandy and Mark. "Chrissy Nielsen and this is my son Steve."

"I'm Mandy. Mandy Wheeler. This is Mark," said Mandy. "I'm glad we're not late. I got stressed out trying to find this place!"

"Me too. But there still checking us in. I think they just need to get out paperwork."

"Good taste, man," said Steve pointing to Mark's t-shirt, which featured the name of his favorite band.

"Thanks!" said Mark.

"You see Stevie, I told you you'd meet other guys like you here!" said Chrissy.

"I love your hair, Chrissy. I always wanted to be a blonde but it just won't work with my complexion, eyes or dark roots." Said Mandy.

"Damn girl, you look great as you are! Wouldn't you say so Stevie?" said the blonde turning to her son.

"For sure," replied Steve, looking confidently at Mandy.

"Oh look, I think it's our turn to sign in," said Chrissy, as the other mom and son had dropped their luggage off in a pile next to the sofas and headed of through a set of double doors.

*****

After signing in the moms and sons were directed through the doors, where wide corridor passed through a large hall that doubled as a dining area or cafeteria.

Beyond this were several classrooms, outside of one of which waited a slender woman about thirty years old, with short hair and round glasses.

"Welcome, I'm Dr Fox, Dr Dearlove's assistant. Please go through and take a seat. The induction begins shortly. I believe we are only waiting on one other couple to arrive."

The four went inside and took their seats together. Already, several moms and sons were waiting.

Within a few minutes the last pair entered, followed by Dr Fox and another woman, in a smart suit. The suit did not hide her curvaceous body, wide hips and impressive boobs. She wore her chestnut hair up and a pair of fashionable glasses perched up on her head. She looked about forty to forty-five years old.

She waited for the last mom and son to take a seat, then walking to the front of the room she began to speak.

"I'm Dr Dearlove and welcome to our newest ten moms and sons! I'm glad you've all managed to make it. Occasionally a mom has last minute doubts about the programme, or one of the sons refuses to come before even experiencing what it is we can offer here.

Ultimately, we are all gathered here for the boys. The programme was born out of the ashes of many such attempts by various government social programmes and academia to address the difficulties and challenges of male adolescence and behavioural problems.

All of you boys here have educational difficulties or ongoing confrontation issues with authority figures, usually parents. Here at the academy, we have developed a highly successful multi-step approach to deal with your problems.

Moms, you all have the advantage here in that you have some idea of the technical and practical aspects of our programme. And all of you are here because your participation is essential!

Our approach is based on completely traditional and natural methods. You may wonder why if they are traditional that you have not heard of them? Sadly, such effective means that all mothers once had at their disposal have been suppressed by the growth of industrial scale medicine and pharmacology.

For those not aware, our name SAMBA is derived from the acronym, Sons And Mothers Bonding Activities. This is the core of our approach.

Boys, do you not remember happier days when you were the center of you mother's world? Moms, do you not remember when you took care of your sons every need, and you were satisfied? What was once so close has been driven apart.

The mom and son bond are unique. People make the mistake in thinking that mothers are closest to their daughters. This is not true. Moms and daughters can become the best of friends. But this is not the same as the depth of the relationship with the son. The relationship with the son is a fundamentally physical one.

First and foremost, the mother is the young man's introduction and prime example of a woman as a sexual being. As the young man grows, he often becomes a substitute 'man of the house' upon which she comes to rely.

And here comes some of the seeds of the conflict. The son, even unconsciously, comes to resent the access that the father has to the mother. As he matures, he is acutely aware of her physical presence. And no longer does the young man get the same level of attention or all his needs met as he once did.

At the very same time a crisis afflicts the mother. Years of devotion to her family, a distant husband who no longer notices her power as a woman, and unable to comfort her son as she once did. It is only natural that a woman should gravitate to the male she lives with that has fresh energy, even if it is without direction.