Same Time, Next Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait a minute, just four. I want four mouths, one on my mouth, one on each boob and one on my pussy. I wouldn't need penetration, just good, solid licking and sucking. Maybe I could be jacking off the two boob guys at the same time."

"I could see where that could have some promise," giggled Jessica.

The two sat there quietly fanning themselves in the heat. Nicole found herself quite turned on by their talking. It had been over a week since she and Joel had been together and she missed having sex with him. And she missed her vibrator.

Finally she said, "Jess, all of this talk about sex and us sitting here in our shorts..."

"What, making you horny?"

"A little, I guess, no, make that a lot," chuckled Nicole. "Too bad I left my toy and my husband at home."

"Yeah, me too."

They sat there for several minutes just looking at each other. Jessica felt her heart race a bit and Nicole knew she was getting wet, and not from sweating.

"Jess..."

"Hmm?"

"I'm feeling a need right now, know what I mean?"

"Yeah, me too."

"Uh...would it bother you if I took care of business?" she asked as she absentmindedly stroked one nipple.

"No, I don't think so, not as long as I could do the same. Wanna jill-off together? Like teenagers?"

"Uh huh. Do we lie side by side or face each other?"

"Nikky, I think you are so sexy that I want to watch you, it may help me get off also."

"You can't ever tell anyone about this. Deal?"

"Who would I tell? Certainly not Bob. He'd probably come over and demand a threesome."

"As long as this stays right here..."

"I promise, honestly, I promise."

Nicole went first and pulled down her panties. Her neatly trimmed bush and shaved lips were easy for Jessica to see once she turned and faced Nicole. Then Jessica pulled down her panties to reveal an absolutely bare pussy.

"So you went all the way with the razor, huh?"

"Yeah, Bob loves it and I've gotten used to it. You should have seen me shaving in the camp shower the night before last. I needed extra time and I was pumping quarters into the shower meter like nobody's business.

"Since you're so horny Nicole I'll let you start," she added.

"But I'm a little embarrassed so let's start together."

Nicole closed her eyes, took in a big breath and started to masturbate herself slowly. She slipped her middle finger down to her slit and gradually began to stroke herself. Her other hand played with her nipples. Short little strokes right over the clit eventually became longer as she slipped her finger right into her vaginal opening. Her main fantasy to get her going was the one with four guys on her. Once she got into it, she rapidly found herself climbing up the hill towards orgasm and quickly forgot all about Jessica. With eyes closed Nicole started breathing faster and her skin became mottled across her chest. In no time at all the sounds of moisture laden lips being rubbed furiously were easily heard. As she neared the point of no return she slowed just a bit to prolong the wonderful sensation until she finally broke through with spasms of an intense orgasm. She gulped in air, groaned quietly and then went limp.

All this time Jessica was lazily rubbing herself. She was fascinated watching Nicole and found it quite erotic. Once Nicole opened her eyes Jessica asked, "Nice one?"

"Yeah, it really was. I needed that. What about you?"

"Oh, I held off, I liked watching you. Now it is my turn."

She leaned back on the rolled up sleeping bag, spread her legs even more and started to rub little circles over her clit with one hand while the middle finger of the other hand reached inside her vagina probing for the G-spot. Once she got herself into the right position she let her eyes close and began to rub in earnest. She liked two or three stokes on her clit for every rub inside her vagina. She tried to think about her time in the canoe years ago or even an illicit quickie with Joel to get her mind in the right place. Even though she felt aroused, she found it a bit difficult to quickly achieve climax knowing Nicole was watching her. She would get close and then suddenly lose it, then she would sigh, rest a few seconds, and then try again.

This went on for several cycles until she found herself getting very frustrated, even though she tried to let her mind fantasize wildly. She whimpered a little and a frown rose on her forehead.

"Having trouble, Jess?" whispered Nicole. Jessica nodded.

Jessica suddenly felt tender lips gently caress her right breast and she opened her eyes instantly to see Nicole licking her nipple. Nicole then switched over to the left and started to kiss it lightly. The kissing shot jolts of energy into her but she still couldn't get across the finish line.

"How about a little sucking, too, please," she whispered.

The combination of the kissing and sucking along with her own stimulation let Jessica finally experience a crashing orgasm. It left her gasping for air and she shivered slightly when she opened her eyes. Nicole eventually eased off the kissing and sat up holding Jessica in her arms.

"Wow," Jessica said a few minutes later. "I went from zero to sixty in no time once you helped."

"Well, you kissed me a little this morning, I was just returning the favor."

"Mmm, that was so..." she paused. "Can I bring you home and have you help when I'm with Bob?" she joked.

"Oh, I don't think so. That was for you. Now we both should feel a little better. Maybe we should quit talking about sex, makes me too horny."

"Are you kidding?" replied Jessica. "That makes me want to talk even more." With that she reached up and gently pulled Nicole's face down towards hers. She then gently closed the gap and let her lips brush Nicole's. Nicole did not pull back but seemed to respond with a slight loosening of her lips. The two let their kiss deepen until Jessica gently probed with her tongue. Soon both seemed to sigh into each other's mouths just before they pulled away.

"Thank you for your help," whispered Jessica.

"You're welcome."

They sat there quietly for a few minutes until Nicole started to giggle.

"What?"

"Those two assholes thought we were lesbians, but we weren't. Seems like they kinda helped push us together, don't you think?"

"Nikky, I don't consider myself a lesbian. Oh, I did kiss a girl in high school, but that was in a truth or dare game. And I really have to admit that one of my roommates in college was gorgeous and I sometimes wondered what it would be like to be with her. I've never even thought myself as 'bi', though I guess this proves maybe I am, at least a little bit. Today I was horny, you're the best friend a woman could ever want and you were the one there to help."

"So I was just your vibrator?" teased Nicole.

"No, oh, I don't know. It felt really good. If I'm being honest, I'd admit that I could see myself doing this again. I mean, here we are, alone, without our husbands but with certain needs. What's wrong with it?"

"It felt good, you're right. You know, I had a few very close girl friends in college and we experimented a bit, but I never considered myself anything but hetero with a slight interest in women. But back to us, I don't want anything here to get in way of my marriage, do you?"

"Nikky, I love you like a sister. I dearly love my husband and would never want to do anything to risk my marriage. I look at this as just satisfying a physical need."

"Oooh-kaaay. So where do we go from here?"

"Well, tonight we leave this hell hole of a campground. Let's try to sleep a little this evening and then pull the tent and clear out. I vote for driving over to Nevada and finding a place tomorrow morning. I'd like a real bed, a shower and AC. You?"

"Sure. But for now I'm still too hot to get dressed. So let's stay naked and relax. Wanna play cards?"

"Sure. Strip Poker?" joked Jessica.

For the rest of the afternoon and into the early evening they played cards, talked, joked and rested, all in the nude. They finished their supply of food and the drinks. Once it was dark they felt comfortable enough to dress, leave the tent, go to the toilet and grab some more food. Back in the tent, almost by unspoken agreement, they stripped again. Jessica set her alarm for two am and they dozed off, arms around each other.

When the alarm went off they dressed, pulled the tent and threw all supplies in the back of the car. They did not bother to carefully pack; they just wanted to leave the area as soon as they could. Once they were down the road leading into town they realized the full moon gave a good amount of light, so Nicole turned off the headlights and drove with just the parking lights. As they neared town their nerves were on edge and they drove as quietly as possible. Once through town they passed the house where they had hidden the night before and were surprised to see two bikes parked on the side driveway.

"Wow," whispered Jessica. "We hid from them behind their own house. How sweet is that?"

"I learned the word 'irony' from my middle school English teacher. What a great example."

Once they were a few miles further on they turned on the headlights and sped off into the dark towards Nevada. In Eastern Nevada they pulled into a small town and found a diner with numerous cars parked up front, a sure sign of good food. Inside they were greeted with a few stares of interest, but no hostility like they had seen in Buffalo Head.

They ordered a full breakfast including eggs, bacon and a waffle. As they waited for their food each one took a few minutes to call home and let her husband know they were doing fine. No mention was made of the bikers or their time in the tent. After breakfast they asked about any nearby motels and were directed to the Do Drop Inn. At the inn they were greeted by a sleepy teenager who told them that no one had checked out yet. He had just one room open, a double down at the end. They were so tired they accepted it sight unseen.

"As long as it has a shower, I'm good."

"Yes, Ma'am. There are two sets of towels. It's a queen bed."

"Good," Jessica said. "Nikky," she added, "I'm just glad our husbands aren't with us or some of us would be on the floor."

Once in the room Nicole asked why Jessica had mentioned their husbands and Jessica just replied, "I don't want any more trouble like we had in camp. I figured it would stop any thoughts or rumors."

"Good idea. I'll flip you for the shower."

"No, Nikky, you go ahead. I'll just check out the news and see if we've missed anything big."

Nicole enjoyed a long, hot shower and shaved her legs and labia before returning to the main room. She went out with just a towel wrapped around her torso. Jessica looked at her and chuckled, "Getting modest now, eh?"

"Oh, give me a break. Go get your shower."

Jessica also enjoyed the shower and also shaved. When she returned to the room she went in with no towel. "See, I'm not a prude like you are," she teased.

"Oh, so that's how it's gonna be, huh?" responded Nicole who immediately pulled off her towel. "I'm beat, I need a nap, Jess." She crawled under the thin sheet and started to drift off immediately. Jessica soon followed.

Several hours later Jessica was awakened up with a gentle stroking of her back. She was curled on her side facing away from Nicole who appeared to be gently rubbing her back. Nicole's hand would drift down to Jessica's ass and then all the way up to the neck. Jessica's arm was wrapped up and around a pillow leaving her side exposed. At times Nicole's roving hand seemed to explore all the way to the side of Jessica's breast. She kept her eyes closed and pretended to remain asleep as she enjoyed the smooth rubbing sensation but at one point let out a tiny sigh.

"You're awake, aren't you?"

"Mmm-hmm," came the reply. "That's a really nice way to wake up." With that she rolled over onto her back. Nicole kept on rubbing Jess, but now her hands strayed up from the belly and even stroked the breasts. Jessica stayed still, kept her eyes closed and enjoyed the soothing sensation. Over time Nicole's strokes drifted down to Jessica's lower abdomen and just above the pubic region. "This feels so good," Jessica thought to herself as she felt herself moisten. Eventually Nicole slipped her hand to the top of Jessica's bare pussy and started to press down gently with her middle finger, parting the upper slit. As if completely out of her control Jessica felt her legs fall apart, allowing the probing finger access to her slit. Nicole teased over the top of the slit for what seemed like an eternity before her finger dipped down to meet the moisture-filled vaginal opening. The finger then slid back up to Jessica's clit and slow, rhythmic strokes were started.

"What are you doing?" whispered Jessica.

"What does it feel like? I've been lying here watching you and I decided to give you a back rub. Then I got to thinking about yesterday and how it might be nice to explore a bit more, now that we can be more relaxed."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Absolutely," came the whispered reply just as Nicole lowered her lips to Jessica. Once she felt the lips she opened her mouth and allowed Nicole's tongue to gently explore hers. Jessica loved her husband, loved his kisses, but these kisses were so sweet, so tender, not at all forced or pressured as Bob's sometimes were. Jessica lost herself in the kisses as Nicole rubbed the clit slowly, breaking only to get a bit more moisture from below.

The tension in her pelvis grew slowly and her breathing became deeper and erratic. She felt herself rapidly rising, much as if she were climbing a steep hill. Just then she experienced a powerful sensation of falling off the back of the hill, screaming "Oh, God" over and over as her orgasm took over her being.

Nicole leaned over and kissed her again tenderly. "You didn't seem to have as much trouble coming as you did yesterday," she murmured.

"Uh, no, a lot less stressful situation. Thank you. Thank you. That has to have been the best 'O' I've had in weeks."

"Mmm, I'm glad you liked it."

"Nikky, what about you?"

"What about me?"

"Want me to return the favor?"

"Jess, that was for you. I'm good."

After a few minutes Jessica said, "What if I want to? Would you agree to that?"

"Well, if you insist," laughed Nicole.

"Good, you roll over and let me see, how do I want to do this?"

Jessica crawled on top of Nicole and began to kiss her lips and then around her face and neck. Nicole closed her eyes to enjoy the wonderful sensations that Jessica was giving her. Eventually the kisses moved down the chest and Nicole then felt her small breasts being licked and sucked by the increasingly aggressive Jessica, whose own breasts were gently stroking back and forth on Nicole's belly.

"Feels nice..."

"Good. Like the tongue?"

"Of course."

"So, like oral sex?"

"You know I do. I told you that yesterday."

"Then move your legs a bit more apart so I can taste you."

"Jess, you don't have to..."

"Maybe I wanna, hmm?" came the response between kisses.

Nicole was simultaneously surprised and excited. Her legs spread further apart as Jessica moved her kisses down past the belly button and then over the pubic bone. Jessica teased the sparse hair with her tongue and took some between her lips and pulled slightly.

"Ouch," came the soft whimper. "You're being mean."

"Nope, just letting you know who's the boss here. Now, spread wider, please."

Nicole spread her legs even more as Jessica slid down between them. Nicole could feel the breathing on her lips, but there was no contact for what seemed to be forever. "Touch me," she begged.

"Impatient, I see. You'll get yours." With that promise Nicole relaxed a bit and then suddenly felt a tongue tip slip along the entire length of her slit. It started near the taint and ended up just over the clit.

"Aaah, nice."

"Mmm hmm," came the muffled response. Then the licking continued, time after time, each time with a bit more pressure. Then suddenly she felt her lips part as two fingers were slipped into the vagina, then she felt them rubbing up front.

"Really nice," murmured Nicole.

Then the combination of the licks on her clit and the rubbing inside rapidly sent Nicole into a wild orgasm. She moaned repeatedly and thrashed about, almost throwing Jessica off. Once she relaxed she asked Jessica to stop licking. "I'm sometimes a bit too sensitive right after I come," she said.

"OK, I'll let you go."

"Come up here and give me a hug."

With arms around each other they kissed tenderly. Both seemed to be deep in their own thoughts. Finally after some minutes Jessica spoke quietly, "What do we do now?"

"Nothing. I mean we are obviously closer and I enjoyed your attention, really enjoyed it. But I'm not thinking we need to change anything."

"You'll go home and pretend nothing happened?"

"No, I'll go home and remember this as a wonderful thing, but I don't want it to change my life or my marriage. You're not thinking this is the end of your marriage, are you?"

"No, no, I love my husband. I really do. I guess I'll just call this horniness relief, put it in a little box in my memory, lock it and throw away the key."

"Maybe," said Nicole, "This can be a wonderful memory that we will never speak of again. We can't run the risk talking 'bout it, can we?"

"No, we can't. Will you be able to have lunch with me, have play dates for the kids and not mention it at all?"

"Yes, I'm sure I can. That won't mean I'll forget it, but I just won't say a thing about it, at all, to anyone, even you. When we cross our state line I'll consider the topic closed."

"Look," Nicole went on, "I'm really getting hungry. Wanna eat?"

"Yeah, seems we've worked up an appetite. Let's hit the same place as this morning, then come back. I'm still tired after the last two nights. Maybe another snooze?"

"OK," said Nicole as she jumped out of bed and started to get dressed. They went out for a late lunch and then drove a few miles out of town to look at some odd rock formations at a county park. They strolled along the trail, taking pictures and enjoying the absolute quiet of the area.

Back at their room they stretched out and napped for another hour or so, watched some TV and then went out for a late dinner.

Once they got back in the room they sat down and planned the remainder of their trip. The events at Buffalo Head had thrown their schedule off, so they refigured how much time they had left, what they wanted to see and sketched out how they would spend their last five days.

After that was done and the map app was shut off, Nicole and Jessica sat next to each other on the bed. They turned to each other at the exact same moment and as if by simple magnetism, their heads drifted slowly together and then their lips touched. Sensual, slow kissing followed. Neither woman seemed in any hurry, they took their time gently exploring the feel and taste of each other's mouth.

Jessica brought her hand slowly up to Nicole's face and stroked it gently. She then let her hand drift down to Nicole's neck before letting it slide down to her breast. Gentle stroking of the breast brought out a subtle humming noise from Nicole's throat.

"You like?"

"Umm-hmm, I do."

"Then let's slip off your top." She reached down and unbuttoned the five little buttons and then pulled the blouse open. Nicole's breasts were braless and stood proud. "I like your boobs, Nikky, I really do."

"I like it when you rub them."

"Don't you like me kissing them?"

"Oh course I do, that's even better."

With that Jessica slid down and caught one nipple between her lips and started to lick and suck gently. Nicole started to breathe a bit heavier as the twinges of pleasure started to travel from her breasts to her pelvis.