Same Time, Next Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jess, I think I'm getting excited again. You?"

"Oh, a little. But this time you come first, pun intended."

Jessica sat up and reached down to pull Nicole's jeans and panties off. She then slowly reached down and slid her hand through Nicole's hair and right onto her slit. Within a few minutes of gentle rubbing she could feel Nicole's moisture build up, so she slipped her finger into Nicole's vagina, retrieved some moisture and started to rub the clit slowly but with nice, tantalizing strokes. Nicole reached up and hugged Jessica's head and started to thrust her pelvis in time with the stroking her clit was receiving. A few minutes of this proved to be too much and Nicole came with a low throated groaning between gulps of air. Jessica remembered how sensitive Nicole was after orgasm, so she eased off and just barely touched the clit until Nicole completely relaxed.

"That was, I don't know how to describe it, but it was something special."

"How about you? Can I return the favor?" she asked a few minutes later.

"Maybe in the morning, Nikky. I'm actually kinda tired right now. Let's call it a night and get some good, solid sleep."

"OK, but don't say I didn't offer," laughed Nicole. They got up, Jessica undressed and they crawled under the sheets nude, cuddling until they both fell sleep.

In the morning Jessica woke up with her back again being gently rubbed by Nicole. It took a long time for her to completely stroke Jessica's back and then butt. Finally she whispered, "Your turn now. Roll over."

Jessica smiled and whispered, "You know, I could get used to waking up like this, with you rubbing me. Have at it."

Nicole then quickly dropped her lips to Jessica's breasts and let her fingers walk down across the shaven lips and into the slit. She quickly gathered up moisture and began to rub fairly vigorously over and beside the clit. In no time at all Jessica rose up, clutched Nicole and cried out as she came. In a few seconds she relaxed back and smiled up at Nicole. "I don't think I have ever come so quickly. You have a special touch."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Come on, hop up, we need to eat and hit the road. Black River Park is a good six hours away and we don't want to be too late. I'd like to hike the trail up to the falls before it gets dark."

"Yes, Boss," laughed Jessica.

They quickly showered, dressed and grabbed some fruit and yogurt from the local store to eat in the car. On their way they discussed their situation and relationship once again.

"So, Nikky, are we still good?"

"I think so. I had fun this morning making you come and I had a lot of fun last night. As long as we keep this in perspective, we should be OK. Remember, this is our special arrangement and only for this trip. Look at it like a vibrator, just tension relief."

"Yeah, but to me this is a lot more than just a mechanical thing. So you can bottle this up? I'm not sure I'll be able to."

"We have to. I am very happy with my life, kids and Joel. I don't want to lose them at all. I will turn this off before we get home."

"So a big Christmas hug will be just that?"

"Absolutely. Do you think you can do this?"

"Nikky, I guess I'll just have to. It may be tough, but we both have to. The only way for me will be to not even talk about it with each other at all. When we have coffee at our homes we can't even mention it. When we are alone, we can't refer to it. Then maybe I can make it. If we talk about it, all Hell could break loose. Can we do it that way?"

"Jess, absolutely we can. Now it's my turn to drive, so pull over at the next wide spot in the road." After Jessica pulled over Nicole reached over and gave her a deep, sensual kiss before hopping out and running around to the opposite side of the car.

Once back on the road Jessica leaned back onto her door and just stared at Nicole. She couldn't believe how suddenly they had moved from a deep friendship to an exciting sexual relationship. Jessica knew this was more than a simple tension relief, at least after the first episode in the tent. She hoped she could keep her mind straight, no pun intended, and her hands to herself once they got back home. She smiled a bit to herself, but Nicole noticed.

"What's so funny?"

"Not funny; nice. I've really enjoyed this, this thing between us. I realize now just how horny I was and how nice it is to have my dearest friend kiss me, touch me, make me come. I'm only thinking Bob will probably be the biggest winner of all. He'll probably not know what hit him when I get back," she laughed.

"Yeah, Joel will benefit also, I'm sure."

They continued down the road, had a quick lunch at a roadside rest area and then hit the park around three pm. Before they set up their tent they took off and enjoyed a nice hike up to the falls. On their way back they helped each other down a couple of rough spots on the trail. Once Jessica slipped and Nicole caught her and they ended up with a brief hug.

"We probably should not have any PDA at all, as our experience in California taught us," said Nicole.

"You're right, but it felt so good. I can't wait until we get into the tent."

"Jess, remember, sound travels a long way on a quiet night. If we do anything together, it'll have to be absolutely silent. Can you do it?"

"If I have to, I will. I'll do anything to enjoy our last few days together in each other's arms."

"Good, help me get the tent set up as soon as we get back. We'll get the food cooking and retire early, huh?"

"You got it."

Once the dishes were done and they made their last trip to the ladies room, they slipped into the tent. Jessica laid out the sleeping bags and Nicole noted she was fiddling with the zippers.

"You know, these two bags can zip together. Yours is right sided and mine is left. See, now we have a double bag. Nice, huh?"

"Are you trying to seduce me?" teased Nicole. "Because if you are, I might have to seduce you right back."

"Nikky, it is still fairly warm, lets leave the top zipper undone and use the bags as a mattress. Come here, I need to see you naked."

With that Nicole did a slow strip tease in the near darkness of the tent. "Now it's your turn."

Jessica threw off her top and shimmied down her jeans and panties all in one swoop. "There, happy?"

"No, but I will be once I have my tongue buried inside you."

"But I want to do the same to you."

"Then let's do sixty-nine. I've tried it with Joel but the angle is all wrong for him to do me and for me to suck him off. Girl-girl should be so much easier."

"I hope I'm not too short to reach you while you're doing me. Let's try going slowly and experiment."

With that they started kissing each other and let their hands drift down, stimulating nipples and eventually clits. Finally, Jessica broke the kiss and murmured, "I'm going to slide down and you stay here." She turned herself around and started marching her lips down Nicole's breasts and abdomen. Eventually she got to Nicole's slit and started to lick slow and sensuously up and down to Nicole's obvious delight.

Suddenly Jessica felt Nicole's lips slide down and eventually start tonguing Jessica's clit. They settled into a side-by-side position and started to work on each other with gusto. Since Nicole had to bend her head a bit more as she slid her finger into Jessica and rubbed her G-spot as well. Not to be outdone, Jessica then did the same to Nicole. Other than a few, quiet hums they were quiet as they stimulated each other more and more.

Finally, Jessica felt herself sliding towards a huge climax. In the back of her mind she remembered to keep quiet and so, with great difficulty, she pursed her lips to keep from shouting out loud. Wave after wave hit her until she finally could not take any more. She patted Nicole on her butt and whispered, "Enough, please." A minute or so later she felt Nicole's pelvis pushing as if to demand attention. Jessica reapplied her tongue to Nicole's clit and started up on the G-spot again. She quickly figured out how to read Nicole's level of excitement and started to tease her, letting her get close to climax before easing off a bit. After a couple of these teases Nicole said quietly, "Damn it, quit being so mean."

"Oh, I think you'll thank me in the end." With that Jessica started to apply steadily increasing pressure with her tongue onto Nicole's clit until she could feel Nicole's legs start to quiver and tense up. Jessica continued to stimulate the clit, no longer backing off and teasing, until Nicole thrashed about, nearly dislodging Jessica from her pelvis. Nicole merely grunted through her obvious orgasm until she collapsed on the sleeping bag.

"Whew, that was unbelievable, Jess. Absofuckingunbelievable," she whispered a few minutes later.

"I gathered you didn't like it," teased Jessica.

"I don't think I've had such a powerful orgasm in weeks, maybe months. Did you like yours?"

"Oh, yeah, definitely. Come here and give me a hug." They then stretched out side-by-side gently stroking each other and quietly kissing. Eventually the evening's chill crept into the tent so they zipped up the joined sleeping bags and drifted off to sleep.

Nicole was curled on her side facing away from Jessica when she woke with soft caresses on her back. She startled a bit until she remembered where she was and whom she was with. She sighed softly and heard Jessica whisper, "Now it's my turn to wake you up. Roll over."

Nicole sleepily stretched out on her back and let Jessica's hand gently rub all over her breasts and belly. Slowly, tantalizingly slowly, Jessica moved her hand down to Nicole's sparse pubic hair and then into her slit. Nicole felt the fingers slip inside, gather her abundant moisture and then slide back up to her clit. Two fingers then gently rotated right over the clit; sometimes they parted and held the clit between them, all the while gently rubbing. Just when Nicole felt herself get close to an orgasm from the circling finger motion Jessica would switch to a more up and down movement. This back and forth drove her nearly mad. Finally, as Jessica was rubbing up and down for the third or fourth time Nicole grabbed Jessica's hand, pressed it harder onto the clit and used it to masturbate herself into a mind-blowing orgasm. Nicole started to moan, forgetting where she was, until Jessica silenced her with a deep probing kiss.

A few minutes later Nicole opened her eyes. "You are cruel, you know that, don't you, Jess?"

"Are you saying you didn't like it?"

"No, I loved it," sighed Nicole as she rose up over Jessica and leaned down to hug her. "How did you know how close I was so you could back off just in time?"

"A woman's intuition," giggled Jessica. "Sometimes Bob does that to me and it makes the orgasm seem so much more of a total body, uh, total, oh, I don't know, it just makes it so much more powerful."

"Maybe I'll need to try and gently teach Joel about that. It is fun to bring him to the brink and then deny him. I'll figure out a way to do that and then encourage him to try it with me."

They lay there for several more minutes until Nicole asked, "What about you, Jess?"

"What about me? I'm good. It was fun doing that to you, watching you. I enjoyed it, maybe not as much as you, but I still enjoyed it. I don't feel every orgasm has to be paid off with another one, and right now I'm actually hungry. Eggs and bacon or granola and yogurt?"

"You worked up my appetite so I'll go with protein and grease. Scrambled, please."

They got dressed, had breakfast and broke camp. Their next destination was Copper Springs, only a few hundred miles away. They wanted to stop at an old ghost town on the way but otherwise the day would be fairly leisurely.

While Nicole was driving Jessica stared silently out the window for a while before she started talking about what had been bothering her for the last two days.

"Nikky, have you ever cheated on Joel before?" she asked.

"Honestly, kinda, yeah, I did."

"What do you mean 'kinda'?"

"Well, I have an emotional connection with an old college boyfriend, a connection that never really went away. We got together once when I went back to visit my folks. We ended up spending the night together, kissing, necking, masturbating each other, but no full sex. I know I wanted to, but he put the brakes on anything further. I would have if he had let me.

"What about you, Jess?"

"There was only one time. Right after Bob and I married my former boyfriend came by to visit me and we ended up goin' down on each other. It was a 'Goodbye' thing, I thought. But nothing since then...though there have been a couple of times I've been tempted.

"I'm pretty sure Bob has wandered once or twice," she went on, "but I have a 'Don't ask, don't tell' feeling about it. I know he loves me, we have a good connection, great sex, but I'm sure him being a male makes him look around and pursue women now and then. There has never been one hundred percent proof, it's just a very strong feeling I have."

"Would you leave him if you had the proof?"

"Leave Bob? Are you crazy? He's the best thing imaginable and if he occasionally needs to sleep elsewhere, I think that is understandable. What about Joel? You know..."

"Well, I've never talked about this with anybody, but I'm sure he's not been faithful, but it never really bothered me too much. I was in a funk when the kids were two and four. I felt that my life was nothing but an endless road of cleaning, potty training, well, you remember what it was like. I got pretty depressed for a while."

"Yeah, I remember that year. You were pretty messed up."

"Yeah, well, anyway, I'm sure it was hard on Joel and once when he went to a convention he was suddenly hard to reach for a few nights. Just odd because we'd normally always talk by phone even for a few minutes every night he was gone. When he came back he was overly nice to the point of being almost creepy. I think, nah, I know he'd been with someone and was feeling guilty when he came home."

"Is that all?" asked Jessica.

"Uh, well, the next year the same thing happened. Almost exactly. I was about to confront him but I decided that I'd been a main part of the problem. Then I thought, 'what the hell.' A little action for him when he was gone wouldn't ruin my marriage and maybe it would make our lives together even better. I seem to think it has."

"Hmm. Maybe this monogamy thing isn't the same as back in the day. I know my mom would have a stroke and a divorce if she even suspected anything like you or I have suspected. Somehow I wish it wouldn't happen, but at the same time I understand it and...I'm kinda 'ok' with it, actually," said Jessica.

"Yeah, maybe forty or fifty years together's just too much for people to remain totally monogamous. I'm not looking for an open marriage; that would be a whole new can of worms. But an occasional discrete thing on the side may be the safety valve that a couple sometimes needs," said Nicole. "But," she went on, "I'm not so sure a couple should talk about it."

"I know I wouldn't want to talk with Bob about it, so maybe my 'Don't ask, don't tell' approach is the best way to go, at least for me. Hey, do you think either one is messing around while we're gone?" asked Jessica.

"No, I really don't. The kids are burning up their time and we live in a small town. It would be too easy to be seen. Kinda like us. While we are away it's OK, but not while we're home."

A few minutes later Jessica went on, "Maybe I'm just trying to justify our relationship by talking about our husbands, you think?" asked Jessica.

"Maybe, but even if Joel and Bob have been faithful all these years, and I know Joel hasn't been, I would still think this thing you and I have is perfectly OK," said Nichole as she reached over to squeeze Jessica's hand.

"Yeah, I tend to agree. But this is only on the trip, right? Let's quit talking and enjoy the day. Where is that ghost town, anyway?"

For the rest of the day they enjoyed being travelers and tourists until they came into Copper Springs. Jessica ordered a nice double room at a roadside motel and together they had a decent meal in town.

Once back in the room Nicole asked, "Why'd you order a double room, Jess?"

"Didn't want anyone to think..."

"Oh, yeah, gotcha. Good idea. But I still am going to sleep with you tonight. We'll have to mess up the other bed before we leave."

"Or we could spend the night in one and then have fun in the other one in the morning. Hey, look at this tub, isn't it huge? I got dibs."

The bathtub was indeed quite large, at least six feet long and wider than average. Jessica stood there and stripped off her clothes and went over to the tub and started the water. As she bent over her ass was put on proud display for Nicole. Nicole snuck over and smacked it sharply on the right cheek to Jessica's shriek.

"How come you get dibs?"

"Because I thought of it first. That's how," she said as she slid into the water.

"You big pig," joked Nicole. "I'll show you." She then pulled off her shirt, then jeans and panties before she stepped over to the tub. "Move up, there's room for both of us."

Once Nicole was in the tub behind Jessica she took the soap and slowly started to rub it over Jessica's back. Jessica seemed to relax and eventually leaned back into Nicole, rubbing her soapy back onto Nicole's chest and breasts.

"Mmm, slippery, feels nice," whispered Jessica.

"Slippery is good," murmured Nicole as she grabbed the soap, reached around Jessica and started to soap her front. Nicole was in no hurry as she gently rubbed Jessica's breasts over and over, gently teasing the nipples every time she touched them. She found she actually liked feeling Jessica's breasts. They were rounder than her own and seemed to have more responsive nipples. While the left hand continued to rub the breasts the right one slowly slid down to the lower abdomen and then into the water right onto Jessica's pussy.

"Gotta clean down south, don't we?" Nicole then gently rubbed Jessica up and down, eventually stimulating right on the clit. Jessica's eyes were closed as she absorbed the sense of closeness, the heat of the water, the slick sensation on her breasts and the increasing tension rising from her clit.

"So nice..." murmured Jessica.

"Mmm hmm, glad you like it."

"I could stay like this for hours."

"I may not let you relax too much," said Nicole. With that she reached around and kissed Jessica on the neck and slowly increased the pressure and the frequency of the clitoral rubbing while still gently stimulating the left nipple.

"Ohhh, so good, don't stop. A little harder down there, please."

Nicole increased the pressure even more, stroking harder and faster as Jessica started to twitch. A mottled blushing developed on her chest as her legs began to quiver and her breathing became erratic with little gulps of air.

"Oh, Nikky, I'm almost there. A little more..."

Suddenly her pelvis thrust forward as she arched her back and gasped in deep breaths, moaning loudly, "Oh God" several times. With a sigh of satisfaction she collapsed back down into the water creating a big splash. Her breathing settled down as she snuggled back into Nicole's arms.

"You like?"

"Nikky, you have no idea. It was tender, erotic, oh, I can't even express how much it meant to me. Thank you," she said as she turned around to give Nicole a deep, sensual kiss.

"I'm glad. I do love you, you know. I've loved you as a close friend for years and now I realize that maybe we're more than just 'vibrators' for each other. I'm beginning to love you like a lover does."

"I love you, too," replied Jessica. A few seconds later she went on, "You know, I still love Bob. I guess now I have two loves in my life."

"And I love Joel and don't want to lose him either. I guess we'll just have to keep our situation a world apart from our home lives. I hope we can do it."