Same Time, Next Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll just have to," said Jessica.

"You know, I've not done anything like this since college and even then it was just fooling around. Like I said, I've never really been totally into women. I'm still not, but maybe I'm just a little 'bi' when it comes to you. What do you think?

"Yeah, I could see that explaining things," she replied as she reached up to kiss Nicole again.

"Come on, let's get up, to bed with you," said Nicole. They got up and lovingly dried each other off and went over to bed and slipped between the sheets. Holding each other in their arms they drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Nicole woke up with a start feeling a tongue sliding up and down her slit. "How'd you do that and not wake me up?"

"I was very sneaky," replied Jessica. "Like it?"

"Oh, yeah, you know I do." Jessica stretched back down and started to lick Nicole's entire slit paying particular attention to the clit. In no time at all Nicole started to breathe rapidly and clutch at her breasts.

"Yes, yes, right there, just like that!" Jessica followed the instructions perfectly, then slipped two fingers in and curled them to the G-spot. Nicole suddenly went off, writhing and moaning in ecstasy. After a minute or two her breathing eased off and she opened her eyes. "Wow, what a nice way to wake up. I could get used to that."

"Enjoy it now, we've only three more nights together. Nikky, let's not use the tent, I want the comfort and privacy of a bed from here on. OK?"

"Sure. If Joel asks any questions I'll just tell him it was too uncomfortable to sleep on the ground."

"Now, let's get breakfast and hit the road."

After messing up the second bed they went for a quick meal at the local diner and then drove out of town towards their next destination. The next three days included several fun hikes and they even hit an old west museum. The three nights were some of the most memorable in either of their lives. They spent hours exploring each other's bodies, sharing their secret fantasies and bringing each other to wonderful climaxes. On the last night their lovemaking was tender and almost bittersweet.

As if by agreement, they woke up on their last morning and shared a final, big hug, then broke apart and went to breakfast. They did not talk about their situation for the rest of the day until they crossed the state line about two hours from home. Jessica was driving and she pulled over at the border, turned to Nicole and said, "I will never forget this last week, Nikky. I love you so much, but we must put this behind us. No talking about it, agreed?"

"Oh, Jess, I love you too. No talking, we already agreed. Now let's get home to those wonderful husbands and families of ours."

"Same time, next summer?"

"Yup, same time, next summer." They sealed their promise with a tender, sensuous kiss.

They were each greeted enthusiastically by their families. The kids were excited to have their mothers back and that night in their bedrooms each had wonderful sex with her husband. Nicole kept fantasizing about Jessica when Joel went down on her and Jessica kept thinking about Nicole rubbing her G-spot when Bob mounted her from behind and his penis kept rubbing it. Both women enjoyed wonderful orgasms while feeling a mixture of guilty sadness and excitement about their vacation.

-----

Over the next months the two were faithful about their promise to not discuss their summer. However they each knew, just knew, what the other was thinking when they were together.

Once in the fall the kids were out in the yard and Joel and Bob were finishing doing the dishes in the kitchen. Their voices could easily be heard as they argued about the Broncos first few games. Nicole and Jessica were in the study, the TV was on but muted and they sat there each in her own thoughts. Suddenly Nicole turned to Jessica, stared at her and then, with dilated eyes, let a small grin cross her lips. Jessica looked back at her, nodded slightly and grinned as well. No words were spoken, but a lot was said between them.

At a Christmas party they greeted each other with a big hug while saying 'Merry Christmas.' They each felt themselves linger a bit longer than usual while they were hugging and each released the hug with a final, barely perceptible squeeze on the other.

It was in the spring when Jessica finally broke down. The two women were sitting on a bench at the lakeside, staring out at the water, saying nothing. Jessica slid her hand over a few inches to let their little fingers touch. "Nikky, I..."

"Hey Jess, look at that osprey searching for food. I bet it dives here any second," said Nicole as she pulled her hand gently away.

"Sorry," whispered Jessica.

"It's OK, I miss us too," whispered Nicole back to her. She then got up and they started to walk back to the car.

It was in late May that they got a big surprise. At a Memorial Day picnic at Bob and Jessica's place the four kids came running into the backyard screaming. "Mom, Mom, a man just drove up in a RV and asked for you."

The four adults walked around to the front and the driver walked up and asked, "I'm looking for a Nicole and a Jessica. Are you two them?"

"Yes, we are."

"Well, these keys are for you. Enjoy it."

"What? What are you talking about?" they said at the same time.

"I don't know, Ladies, I was just instructed to deliver this today. I gotta go, my ride's right behind me." He turned and left the two stunned women in his wake.

"Bob, do you know what this is about?"

"No, Honey, I don't. Joel, what's going on?"

"Don't ask me, Bob. Must be a prank, or something," he said as they approached the rig.

Just as the men got to the rig they turned back to their wives, smiled and sang "Happy Trails to You!"

"This is for your summer trips," said Bob.

"We'd feel better if you were in an RV instead of being in a flimsy little tent," added Joel.

"Yeah, so Joel and I went in together and bought the RV for both our two families. You girls get to use it for your summer escape trip and all of us can use it for our own family trips."

"Oh, Honey, I can't believe it. Can we afford it?" Nicole asked with a big, heartfelt kiss on Joel's lips.

"Of course we can, we've split the costs."

"Then I have to say 'Thank you with all my heart'," she whispered into his ear as she wrapped her arms around her husband.

"Eww, Mom, get a room!"

"Oh, yuck! Do we have to see this?"

"Look you little rascals, your dad just bought us all a big present, the least I can do it thank him with a kiss. And Jess is kissing Bob, so just get used to it."

With screams of "Yuck" and "Gross" echoing behind them the kids ran into the back yard while the adults remained in front. They then had a quick tour through the mid-sized RV, marveling at the small kitchen and the big double bed in back. The men, having already seen the rig when they bought it, went back to tend to the barbecue and left Nicole and Jessica behind to look around a bit more. The two spent the next twenty minutes or so exploring all the details of the kitchen, the tiny bathroom with a shower and the large bed in the back of the rig.

Once they finished and with a knowing smile Nicole sat on the bed next to Jessica, held her hand lightly and whispered into her ear "Same time, next summer?"

Reaching down Jessica quickly kissed the back of Nicole's hand and said "No. Same time, this summer. And I can hardly wait."