Samhain

Story Info
An erotic encounter with the fae during Samhain.
2.1k words
4.38
5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the eve of Samhain

I set a place at the table should she choose to visit.

The majority of me feared what would happen if she did, while the other thirsted for it.

I set out apples, tea and honey.

Bread and a bit of whiskey.

If she managed to make it through the veil to our world, she would be satiated and would perhaps spare me.

But the nightmares...

And the sleep walking...

Last night, I woke when I trod on a bushel of thorns and red berries.

I was already halfway to the wood by then.

What had I been dreaming about?

Was it a sweet voice carrying me from bed this time?

The promise of a bounty?

I couldn't remember.

All I knew was that her grip over my entire person strengthened daily during this, the harvest month.

When I was young, I thought she was an angel.

I thought that I had somehow found favor with the fae.

Now I know that the truth is more insidious.

I come from a long line of women gifted with the ability to see through the veil between the living and the dead.

The frightening thing is that the more one looks beyond, the more the beyond stares back.

That is why I have been taught to fear the woods.

The thick trees that twist and wind all together like a maze of bramble.

But I stood in the chilled night air staring into the mouth of the beast.

My breast heaved as I gasped for air.

Sleep still clung in cobwebs over my mind and better sense, so I just stood looking into the darkness beyond the treeline.

A pair of amber eyes stared back.

A cold sweat blossomed across my skin.

She could see me.

And she knew I could see her.

My breath hung in a soft cloud as I exhaled slowly.

If I ran, she would follow.

If I stayed, she might pounce.

And then I heard her voice.

Come

She said.

The words warmed me from the inside out, melting away the fear that had been freezing my blood.

I could feel her voice penetrate my minds defenses.

I took a step toward the trees.

The hair on my body stood on end.

My body, my essence, could feel her.

Was drawn to her.

Come to me.

Every cell in me wanted to obey.

What was left of my resolve began to melt away as a throbbing began echoing through the depths of my body.

Her voice activated a desire in me so primal, so feral, that fighting against it would prove fruitless.

I took another step forward without telling my legs to do so.

That's it, sweet one. Reach out and take my hand.

My bare feet found the soft spots of the earth with the grace of a forest dweller, my ancient blood and instincts taking control as I navigated the near total darkness.

Her eyes were a lighthouse, my only tether.

I was awake, but living in her world, one I only ever visited in my dreams.

And then I was beyond the treeline.

Beyond the range of the safety of the protections put in place by the village elders.

She could touch me now.

But nothing happened.

Not right away.

That's right, this way.

Her voice had captivated every part of my soul.

I made my way deeper and deeper into the woods.

Past the point I dared travel in the light of day.

Beyond the line my grandmother taught me never to go.

As soon at the hem of my night dress crossed the threshold, the seductive power of her voice vanished.

Reality crashed back over me in a wave that could swallow a village.

Now I stood, fully aware of my peril, with no way to find the way back through the woods, even with the full moon's light.

My fingertips found a moss covered tree and I gripped it desperate to find some way to ground myself to the earth.

Here in the still cold I wanted only one thing with the desperation of a dying man.

To not be alone.

I could feel myself beginning to tear up as my panic threatened to overpower my sense.

Rustling of branches and leaves sang all around me.

I couldn't tell if the sounds came from one direction or from all directions at once.

Please, help me...

I said it aloud in a trembling voice that barely reached above a whisper.

Asking favors of the woods was dangerous and always came at a cost.

The words escaped my lips and hung in the space around me.

.

Lost, little pet?

The voice sounded in my right ear.

I turned covering my mouth, choking back a cry of alarm.

She was there, though all I could see was the warm glow of those amber eyes.

I thought of the insects trapped in stasis, petrified by tree resin.

Would this be my fate as well?

Why do you look so frightened?

Her claws glided down the soft flesh of my left arm sending a jolt through my chest.

How had she moved so silently? So quickly?

Escape would not be a possibility.

Her keen ears could hear the quickening of my heart, she would find me even if I managed to run.

She made a soft shushing sound and I felt a hand move to cradle my cheek.

Now her amber eyes were before me, so close that we might share the same breath.

Her scent was animalistic, but sweet. Her touch was that of a predator, but restrained.

I knew I was prey, but I was unsure if I would become a meal.

As my own eyes adjusted, I saw her wild red mass of hair tangled around her face which was an otherworldly pearl.

Perhaps it was a trick of the shadows, but her features seemed to change and shift the more I stared.

Like trying to capture a reflection in moving water.

The more I tried to discern her face, the more impossible it seemed.

But she was beautiful.

She was monstrous.

She was fae.

What a gift you are.

She brushed my hair away from my face tilting my chin up to the moonlight.

The lace holding the front of my nightdress ran through her long, inhuman fingers and I felt the tie loosen.

I felt the whole of her hand press against the bare skin of my breastbone, beneath which my heart hammered

begging me to find my legs and run.

But I was as still as a statue, her very energy rooting me in place.

Her breath was that of the autumn breeze as she leaned closer to my face.

My heart began to calm beneath her touch.

She was magicking me into a state of ease.

I allowed her influence to relax my muscles, to calm my nerves, all of which had been standing on end.

In the new, magick stillness, I found that my entire being was magnetically drawn to her.

Why would I ever run?

I wanted her.

I wanted to disappear within her.

She uttered a soft chuckle as this thought ran through my mind.

That's my good girl.

Her voice was a mystical purr vibrating the inner desire within my sex.

Her touch was on my neck and traveled down to slide the straps of my night dress down my shoulders.

The loose fabric fell in a heap around my ankles.

My skin prickled the light of the moon.

She purred again.

Instinctively, I crossed my arms over my breasts shyly.

This time her purr was a laugh.

I felt her claws on my wrists as she unfurled my arms, exposing my nakedness again to the night.

With the swiftness of a gust of wind, she was no longer sharing such an intimate space with me.

The sudden cold that was left behind in her wake startled me.

She was inhumanly fast, appearing again a wide space separating us.

Come to me.

Her hand reached out, beckoning me closer.

My whole being wanted to obey her, though a small voice in my mind warned...

Fae

Fae

Fae

But that voice had been wildly overpowered by the desire she stirred in me.

I stepped out of the ring of fabric my night dress left on the moss.

I reached for her hand and she grinned, a flash of sharp teeth revealing themselves beneath her lips.

Our hands met and her fingers closed around mine and pulled me into her body.

One treelike arm wrapped around my waist in an unbreakable embrace.

The other tangled its fingers in my hair, forcing my head back exposing the tender skin of my throat.

She leaned into me and inhaled my scent.

I felt her tongue and teeth barely restrained on my throat, teasing and testing, my blood pulsating just beneath the skin.

The sound or scent made her feral and her purr became a growl as she pulled me right off of my feet.

Her strength was shocking and smooth.

She lifted me as though I was nothing but a paper doll.

I held her for support as she lifted me wrapping my bare thighs around her middle.

The sensation of my body pressed so helplessly against hers triggered another wave of desire from my animalistic instincts.

I felt dampness beginning to spread between my legs.

She sniffed the air and pulled my sex harder against her body.

Her body grinded against mine as she supported my full weight.

I've been waiting for you, pet.

And with that she pressed my back against the cool face of a boulder and moved her pelvis against mine.

My groin was alive with excitement and pleasure as she moved skillfully against my starving body.

I would have given her anything she wanted in that moment.

Open your mouth.

My lips parted slightly and her mouth was on mine.

Her tongue slid between my lips dancing with mine.

My stomach leapt, I had never been kissed in such a way.

Could she take my soul through my lips?

The fear I had was twisted into a powerful longing and I knew if it was my soul she wanted, I would have let it be so.

Her fingers knotted in my hair pulled us apart.

What do you want from me?

Her voice was a low hiss in my ear.

My voice in turn was thick with need.

Take me.

Almost in an instant she had me laid with my warm back on top of the cool stone.

She took my wrists forcing them above my head and holding them there in an unbreakable grip.

When she glided her hands from my wrists and down my arms I found that I could still feel them restrain my wrists.

I gasped and she sat up smiling with wicked delight.

Fae.

And she was fully upon me moving like a hungry animal as she found my throat again with her teeth.

They pricked my flesh and her snake like tongue swept away the resulting blood.

Another powerful surge through my groin followed and a desperate moan rose from my lips.

Her finger trailed their way past my hips and found my wet and aching slit.

À growl formed deep in her throat as she circled my most sensitive area.

My hips began to buck against the pressure of her hand.

Good girl.

My body moved with a reckless abandon stimulated further by her words

There was a fire deep inside me waiting to burst forth, to consume the earth.

Her touch was otherworldly.

I was approaching my first orgasm and knew this was the point of no return..

Her teeth again pierced my skin as the waves of pleasure crashed over me like waves on the shore.

My own voice spilt the night as the extasy rolled trough my body.

My legs shook beyond all control.

My back arched and I felt the delicious release.

As the sensation overtook me, she continued to latch onto my throat, and her teeth dug deeper into my skin.

She was drinking my blood.

Why did knowing this bring me such pleasure?

.

Sweet human, won't you tell me your name?

She stared into my eyes with her otherworldly ones.

Her magick compelled me to obey.

But what was left of my resolve rose up.

Lips shut tightly, I shook my head no.

You are a smart little witch aren't you?

She released my eyes and mind

My head ached like an underused muscle

I do hope they send you again next season.

And with that she snapped her long fingers.

...

I woke under a canopy of pine.

It was nearly dawn.

Was I cursed?

Kissed by the devil?

y limbs.

The morning mist had settled itself over my skin like a ghostly blanket.

The sounds of insects and morning birds hummed in the cool air around me.

Soon their song will quiet leaving these woods silent and still.

The end of the harvest season, the bedding down of the earth.