All Comments on 'Samhain Night'

by sinfulwolf

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Your short contribution to the Halloween spirit is a perfectly timed and titled storyline — rich in history, characters, intrigue achieved in tightly crafted pace. Prompted me to read more about Samhain, which revealed how much detail you shared, including the role of Jack-o-lanterns to ward off evil spirits, the dead roaming the landscape at the close of harvest season and start of the dark season, etc. look forward to celebrating. As always you create compelling, easily visualized characters: Ravyn, Marion, Antoine, but arguably the most striking, Sarova, the succubus — alluring, wise, sassy and so erotic. Many memorable lines; just a couple around this character: “Lies? Why bother with those when the truth is so much more delicious” — so true whatever the context and delicious. And while “occupying” Marion, “Her fingertips playing along the smooth expanse of her borrowed stomach.” Got the feeling that you saw this piece as a quickly crafted contribution (?). Yes, not long, but certainly not short on content and leaving this reader wondering about the erotically tantalizing relationship among Ravyn, Marion, and Sarova. Like so many of your tales, easily explored further, but could just as easily let us imagine further.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersinfulwolf@sinfulwolf
Everything on indefinate hiatus. As of now, return is doubtful. For those looking forward to more writings, I am sorry. Series: Amazon Rome: Alt History. -A Private Triumph -Venus the Mother The Morrigan's Wolf: Historical Fantasy -Lover's Glade -Wisp Light -Aphrodite's Wild...