Samhain Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A creak on the bed had Antoine turning his head towards where the succubus had sat. Ravyn cupped his cheek and forced his unseeing visage forward once more.

"Ignore her. She will toy with you. Just, enjoy the pleasure," Ravyn said even as slow and steady footsteps approached them. Stopped just behind her as she continued to jerk off this man she hated. She licked her lips, trying not to let her slip into her concentration.

She failed as familiar fingertips grazed over her back. Nails tracing a pattern they hadn't for years, bringing up memories happy and bitter, arousing and enraging. But still they pulled at Ravyn, pulling her into the comforting allure of the succubus, whose lips now explored along the witch's back. Ravyn closed her eyes, still stroking Antoine's cock, feeling pre-cum smear on her skin as he grunted in pleasure. His hips bucked, and Ravyn didn't stop him. Instead dragging her tongue along his neck to his ear. Her teeth catching the lobe and biting softly as the succubus used Marion's body and memories to softly tease the witch.

Gentle hands laid upon Ravyn's shoulders, easing her downwards. Antoine groaned, his head tilting back as Ravyn was pulled into the whirldwind of lust that the succubus brought with her. Her once stroking hand now fondled Antoine's balls, as she took him into her mouth. A hungry purr came from Marion's lips, the voice her own but the words not.

"This excites her. She never would have admitted it, but I can feel it. Both her loves, entangled in lust and desire... delivered unto each other because of their ache for her," Sarova said, and descended to run her hands over Ravyn's shoulders.

The succubus watched intently as Ravyn's head bobbed up and down. Her lips firmly wrapped around Antoine's manhood, her eyes closed she sucked him. Slick sounds filling both hers and Marion's ears. Antoine above could only groan, standing where he was as his hips bucked into the descending mouth.

"You could stop now Ravyn. Stop now and keep me in her flesh, and have her again," the succubus whispered, her hands curling around to cup Ravyn's breasts, and squeezed. The witch moaned around Antoine's flesh, and for a moment she paused, her tongue playfully teasing as the temptations whispered their poison into her mind. "But of course... you could free me, have me as your own, and see what the unveiled truths do for your love."

The temptation to stop, to turn her back on the woman who hurt her, on the man who took her, dug its vile claws into Ravyn's mind. Above her Antoine whimpered, his bucks brought to a still by Ravyn's hand on his hip while his cock rested in her mouth. Then she started again, slowly bobbing up and down, earning fresh moans from Antoine.

He swore, and bucked more. His length filling the witch's mouth as the succubus purred.

"A good woman. Well, I am impressed," Sarova said, and let one hand release Ravyn's breast and slide downwards, over her stomach and between her legs. A gentle curl of fingers had their tips teasing over Ravyn's clit through the lace of her thong. The witch moaned around the cock in her mouth, and her own hips pushed against the digits teasing her. Sarova just purred with Marion's lips, then parted her fingers and gently pinched Ravyn's clit.

Unwanted tears filled Ravyn's eyes, soon spilling to course down her cheeks as she felt those intimately familiar fingers rubbing her just as she liked it. The lace of her only garment grinding against that sensitive bud. Her hips bucked and she continued to suck Antoine's cock while Marion watched from her prison of flesh and blood. A streak of saliva glistened on Antoine's flesh every time Ravyn pulled back, matching the one around her navel. Sarova leaned over, watching the display, as her fingers continued their pleasant dance between the witch's thighs.

It was not long before Ravyn was mewling in pleasure, the succubus's skilled fingers pulling her into orgasm. The juices of her arousal soaked through her thong and smeared over Marion's fingers. She didn't let herself stop, just kept muffling her pleasured cries as she bobbed up and down Antoine's length. His hands flexed in their binds, a low groan in his throat as his cock throbbed between Ravyn's trailing lips.

"Or maybe just a good girl," Sarova purred as Ravyn came down from the heights of her pleasure.

Antoine couldn't hold himself back. Spurts of cum shot into Ravyn's mouth and lashed up her tongue. It was bitter, and salty, but with Sarova's lips at the side of her neck she could only moan as it slowly slid down to pool at the bottom of her mouth. She pulled off Antoine's cock inch by inch and ushered Sarova away.

The succubus smiled and watched the witch turn and open her mouth. A long string of cum fell from between her lips and pooled on the floor in the middle of the great sigil she'd drawn. She swallowed what little was left in her mouth as she looked down at the small puddle of slick white, unable to believe for a moment that she'd caused it.

She pressed her finger into the cum and dragged in out in sharp patterns. A new rune, the jizz stretching as she traced the design, smearing into the wooden floorboard.

Sarova stood, and calmly walked back towards the bed, her feet padding on the hardwood before she turned and sat. Slowly she crossed one leg over the other so she could watch the thong clad witch working, a smear of cum still upon her lower lip. Ravyn held out her hand and began to chant. Slowly she rose to her feet as the semen on the floor bubbled, and the chalk began to glow a faint violet.

As she stepped to the edge of the circle, Ravyn found herself pressed against Antoine. His still rigid cock pressed against the cleft of her ass and slid upwards to glide over the small of her back. Her own saliva and the remnants of his sticky orgasm smeared more upon her skin, but she didn't let it break her concentration. She lifted her second hand, held it over the circle of sigils at her feet and continued her chant.

Ravyn clapped her hands firmly together, and mist poured out from the chalk. Thick it swirled around the floor of the home, and Sarova slowly uncurled her leg and opened them. She leaned back, rested on her hands and threw back her head with a loud cry that sounded like orgasm and agony intertwined. Hearing Marion's voice like that wrenched at Ravyn's heart, and she looked away a moment.

Turning, the witch unbound Antoine's hands, and took the mask from his eyes. He looked at her oddly a moment, seeing the remnants of his release on her lower lip and chin, before he looked over at his wife.

Another cry in Marion's voice, and Ravyn wasn't sure which one of the two was making it. Black mist poured out from the possessed woman's mouth, coursing down over her naked form. The tail of the mist pulled from between Marion's lips and the woman fell back onto the bed as the demon wormed her way to the circle. Antoine and Ravyn stood at its edge and watched as the mist coalesced and began to take the shape of a woman.

Mist became slick black slime that shimmered in the candle light. The slime began to slough away, revealing pale flesh underneath, in the form of a slim woman with small black horns protruding from her forehead. She looked up and smiled. That alluring curl of the lips that had been on Marion's face not so long ago, with glowing violet eyes. Antoine shuddered, but Ravyn just stared, even as Marion groaned from the bed.

Antoine rushed to her, while the succubus rose to her feet, her wings stretching out wide, a few pops in her joints as she tested her new flesh. Ravyn stared in awe as the black sloughed off her skin, revealing her breasts and long dark red hair. She smiled, revealing sharpened canines while the slime that had covered her bubbled away into nothing around her feet. Not even the chalk remained.

Ravyn looked away, looked to Marion on the bed, cuddled up in Antoine's arms. Her face buried in his chest as she shuddered, coming back into herself. Ravyn watched a few moments, saw Antoine's tender strokes of her hair, and let out a sigh. Neither of them looked at her.

"Come. This is not your home," Ravyn said, quickly gathering her clothes and pulling them on, shoving her grimoire in her satchel as Antoine continued to caress his wife. Marion just shivered in his embrace while Sarova looked on with a tilted head. There was some confusion in the succubus's eyes.

Eventually though she turned and followed the witch leaving the hovel, who had freshly lit jack-o-lanterns swaying from her belts. Ravyn stepped out into the night, the succubus just behind her, the door closing as Marion lifted her head finally and looked at the door.

At the woman she loved walking away.

Tears filled Marion's eyes, but she could not get up. Couldn't go after her, as she should have so many times before.

~***~

Ravyn stared at the ceiling at panted, a sheen of sweat glistening on her skin. Outside birds chirped in the warmth of the early afternoon, sunlight streaming in through cracks in the window shutters. Beside her the succubus was smiling, fingertips drawing lazy designs over the rising and falling flesh of Ravyn's breast. The glow of her violet eyes intense as she watched the witch with hunger and fascination.

"You're insatiable," Ravyn muttered, still looking upwards at the ceiling as she enjoyed the slow dance of fingertips across her skin. Sarova chuckled softly.

"It's my nature, yet, I don't think that's a complaint on your part," the succubus purred, leaning in to slowly run her tongue over Ravyn's shoulder. The witch closed her eyes and bit her lower lip. She didn't need to reply.

It had been a full day and night since Samhain, and it had been filled with pleasures and delights of the flesh. Ravyn couldn't complain of that, but she did know that feeding her new companion was going to require others. And others, could bring attentions from the world she didn't want. She tilted her head, feeling that delicious tongue running over her neck.

A knock at the door had Ravyn sitting straight up. The succubus purred, still laying on her side, fingertips tracing over Ravyn's back. It pulled a low gasp from the witch's lips, her eyes closing a moment, before she forced herself off the bed as another knock sounded at the door.

Bare footed, smelling of sex, and glistening with sweat, Ravyn grabbed a lacey sarong and wrapped it around her waist, and her lace shawl to drape over her shoulders. It did little to hide her nudity; her nipples still showing through the material, but it gave at least a modicum of modesty. A third knock at the door sounded just as Ravyn reached it and pushed the door open.

Outside stood Marion.

Clad in a simple dress, and with her hair bound back into a long braid, the confidence she was wearing on her features melted away as the door opened. Replaced instead with nervousness as she looked down, and fiddled with her fingers. Ravyn glanced back, to her bed where Sarova lounged naked and unashamed. A large smile curled her lips, before she gestured with her hand for Ravyn to go out to the woman.

Turning her attention back to Marion, Ravyn realized that heartbeats had gone by without either of them saying a word. She decided to break the silence.

"I'm surprised to see you here," she said, unable to hide the bitterness in her tone. It made Marion flinch, and she nodded.

"I know, and, I never should have left. I thought I would be happy with him, that I could only have him. And walking away from you hurt, so... I tried to cut you out, push you away, and just hurt myself more. More still as I knew I was hurting you. But I was so, fucking selfish, self-centred... and ignored what I wanted," Marion said, and there were tears running down her cheeks.

Despite her anger, despite the hurt, Ravyn felt herself going forward and pulling Marion to her. She cupped the other woman's chin and tilted it upwards, to look into her wet eyes.

"What are you doing here now then?" Ravyn asked.

"To seek your forgiveness. To thank you for helping me. To see, if what I feel for you was still returned," Marion said, and for a moment Ravyn looked away.

She did want this. Despite everything, despite years of pain, she still wanted the woman in her arms. She almost hated herself for it.

"What of Antoine? I cannot do to him, what happened to me," Ravyn said.

"He knows I'm here. He knows why I've come. And he knows that I may not return for some time. But I will return... because that night, seeing you again, with him, raised one important question; why can't I share my heart?" Marion said, and reached up to cup Ravyn's cheek. The witch leaned into it despite herself, closing her eyes.

When she opened them she saw fear and hope clashing in Marion's gaze. Waiting for an answer.

"You are not mine. You were never mine, so if you wish to share your heart... I would gladly take you back into my life," Ravyn said, not entirely sure why she did. But she did, and Marion's cupping hand slid around to the back of Ravyn's head. Fingers slid through the witch's hair, and she felt herself pulled to her lips. That familiar softness she had craved for so long.

Behind her the succubus lurked in the shadows of the hut. Her eyes glowing as a smile curled her lips.

END