Samira Al-Khani of Ottawa

Story Info
Saudi women meet the Nubian Prince in Ottawa.
1.8k words
3.25
3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

Samira Al-Khani was born in the City of Riyad, Saudi Arabia, to a Saudi Arabian Muslim father, Samir Al-Khani, and Amina Sabbagh, a Nubian mother originally from southern Egypt. Tall and curvy, with bronze skin and long, curly dark hair, Samira can be considered beautiful by almost any standard. Born into wealth, Samira fell in love with western society while studying management at Bristol University in England. Knowing that her father intended to marry her off to some rich old Saudi businessman, Samira postponed her marriage by opting to study for her MBA at Carleton University in Ottawa, Canada. While in the Canadian capital, Samira leads a life like no other.

When most people think of Saudi Arabian Muslim women, they think of repressed, docile women who hide from the world and are obedient to their men. Saudi women only recently earned the right to drive. Saudi women cannot leave the house without male permission or without a male chaperone. The list of what Saudi women cannot do is well-known. Detractors from the western world as well as Arab pundits both underestimate the power and fierceness of Saudi women. People forget that Saudi women are women, first and foremost. When have men ever succeeded in truly subjugating women who do not wish to be subjugated?

Living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, Samira Al-Khani devours all that life has to offer. Walking around the Carleton University campus, Samira Al-Khani ran into a lot of fascinating people. Folks from all over the world attend Carleton, making it one of the most diverse schools in all of Canada. Samira saw a lot of Arab male students with white women, black women, Asian women and Latin women. Whenever Samira saw an Arab female student with a man who wasn't Arab, any Arab male nearby would stare disapprovingly. The hypocrisy of racial and gender relations in the Arabian world irked Samira, who considers herself a global citizen, with modern sensibilities.

"If it is okay for Arab men to enjoy black pussy, Arab women should get to enjoy black dick," Samira Al-Khani said to her good friend Noor Ali. The two young women were in the library when they saw a friend of theirs, a young Lebanese woman named Yasmin walk by with her boyfriend Patrick, who happens to be Jamaican. Yasmin and Patrick waved at Noor and Samira, who smiled and waved back. Of course, a group of Arab male students sitting nearby with their white female friends looked at Patrick and Yasmin disapprovingly. Hypocrites, Samira thought.

"Hell yeah, my sister," said Noor, nodding in agreement. Noor is a short, curvy, dark-haired and bronze-skinned young woman originally from Dammam, Saudi Arabia. Samira and Noor had been friends for a while. The two of them met as international students at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Outwardly, they are a pair of Hijab-wearing Muslim ladies from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Underneath it all, Noor and Samira are both sensualists who want to enjoy the same hedonistic pleasures available to wealthy young Arabs in the West. Who could blame them for that?

"Hmmm, Samira, whom do you have in mind?" Noor asked with a conspiratorial wink, and Samira grinned. Grabbing her laptop, Samira took Noor to a quiet corner of the campus library and showed her a most interesting site. One that advertised male, female and even transgender escorts. The two young women admired a particular model named the Nubian Prince. He was tall, dark and handsome, built like an NBA player. Salivating at the prospect of hooking up with the Nubian Prince, the two young Arab women began plotting for an evening of fun...

"We've fooled around before, I think having a man join us will be fun," Samira told a reluctant Noor as she booked the Nubian Prince. Four hours later, the two young women met with the exclusive male escort at their rented townhouse in the Glebe area, not far from downtown Ottawa. The Nubian Prince showed up, wearing a dark gray suit, blue silk shirt, dark gray silk pants and a tie. The brother was handsome and looked more like a male model than an escort. This was going to be interesting, to be sure...

"Good afternoon, ladies, I am the Nubian Prince but you can call me Caleb," said the handsome black gentleman as Noor and Samira greeted him at the door. Samira grinned at Noor before ushering Caleb inside. The brother looked good and smelled even better. They sat down in the living room and talked things over. Like any escort, Caleb had his fee, his boundaries, and his peculiarities. The brother's fee was four hundred for an encounter but the ladies offered him a thousand dollars for two uninterrupted hours of his time. How could the handsome and ambitious Caleb say no?

"Caleb, are you ready for a taste of Saudi Arabia?" Samira asked coyly as she disrobed, removing her Hijab and dress to reveal a curvaceous body that porn stars would envy. Caleb grinned appreciatively as Samira showed him what she was working with. With her big ass and curves, Samira was smoking hot. Caleb was reminded of the porn star Pinky as he admired Samira's big ass and curves, only the Arabian beauty was much taller. Noor clucked her tongue and Caleb looked at the shorter woman, then grinned.

"Hey handsome," Noor said, and the short, curvy Saudi gal removed her Hijab, displaying her long dark hair in all of its glory. Noor was straddling the line between curvy and petite, and Caleb liked that a lot. To really shine Caleb on, Noor turned around and twerked that ass for him. With his hands on each lady's hip, Caleb led them to the bedroom, and once there, Noor and Samira found out what he was all about. The Nubian Prince showed the Saudi Arabian Muslim beauties what black masculinity was all about...

"Hmm, you taste good," Caleb paused to say, as he buried his face between Samira's thighs. As Caleb feasted on Samira's pussy, Noor decided to try his dick. Noor isn't pure and chaste like those mythical Saudi gals that only exist in the minds of western feminists and raging, outdated Muslim clerics. Nope, the short, cute gal from Dammam has had a lot of fun with guys and gals. Grabbing Caleb's dick, Noor gave him the taste test. Liking the way Caleb smells and tastes, Noor began sucking his dick in earnest...

"Habibi, give my pussy a tongue bath," Samira cooed softly, and Caleb did as he was told, lapping away at her pussy eagerly. Samira sighed happily as Caleb ate her pussy voraciously, flicking his tongue over her clit while sliding his fingers inside of her. While Caleb ate Samira's pussy, Noor worked on his dick. She slid a finger up his ass while sucking his dick, and this drove the young black male escort absolutely nuts. After working each other over for a good while, due to oral stimulation, all three were ready to fuck...

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Noor said as she rode Caleb's hard dick, having impaled herself on his fuck stick after he finished eating Samira's pussy. Samira sat at a corner of the bed, rubbing her breasts with one hand and fingering her wet, hairy pussy with the other while watching Caleb fuck Noor. The short, curvy Saudi gal squealed in delight as she rode Caleb's thick dark dick. Caleb smacked Noor's big ass as he fucked her, filling her juicy Arab pussy with his hard black dick. This was eons of repression getting purged, on both sides. Just about the most radical thing that an Arab woman can do is either eat pussy, or allow non-Arab dick into her vagina. Word up, for real...

"Eat this pussy, Noor," Samira said, as she got tired of playing spectator to Caleb and Noor's fun. Noor nodded, and Caleb grinned, then they switched positions. Noor got on all fours, face down and big ass up. Caleb came up behind her and eased his dark dick back into her pussy. Samira sighed happily as Noor buried her face between her thick thighs, and the short woman ate her pussy like a champ. Samira gently stroked the back of Noor's neck as the smaller gal licked her pussy. Caleb winked at Samira, loving what he was beholding. A big booty woman grinding her ass against his dick while eating another woman's pussy. It doesn't get any better than this!

"Hmmm, Samira, come get some of this dick," Caleb told her, after an orgasmic, exhausted Noor got off of his dick. Samira grinned and went straight for Caleb's big dark dick. She took him into her mouth and sucked him off greedily. As Samira sucked Caleb's dick, Noor, still sore from getting her pussy pounded, decided to spice things up. Noor fetched a strap-on dildo and came up behind Samira. As Samira licked Caleb's balls, Noor gripped her hips and pushed the dildo into her pussy. What a nice surprise, Samira thought, smiling inwardly at Noor as she continued sucking off Caleb.

"Let's double team her," Noor told Caleb, and the two of them joined forces to show Samira what she was missing. The tall, curvy and bossy Saudi Arabian Muslim gal found herself sandwiched between her two lovers as they had their way with her. Caleb chose to be at the bottom, inserting his hard dick inside Samira's pussy. Noor buried her strap-on dildo deep inside Samira's pussy and gripped her long dark hair, yanking her head back while fucking her. Samira howled in pleasure as two dicks, one flesh and blood and the other silicone, filled her holes, triggering wicked pain and sweet pleasure deep within her.

"Oh fuck I love this," Samira squealed, as Caleb's dick throbbed in her asshole as Noor continued to pound away at her pussy. Samira was thrilled by Noor's surprising bossy side and Caleb's strong dick. The two of them worked her over, thrilling her and fucking her silly until the freaky young Saudi Arabian Muslim woman had enough. Samira finally tapped out, and took a breather about Caleb pulled his dick out of her asshole, and Noor withdrew her strap-on dildo from her pussy. The three of them lay on the bed, smiling and laughing after some truly stupendous, freaky sex. Life is definitely good.

"Yalla, time to go, ladies, thank you for a wonderful time," Caleb said, and he hugged Noor and Samira before leaving the townhouse. Samira Al-Khani and Noor Ali bade the Nubian Prince goodbye, and sent him on his merry way. Caleb got in an Uber and headed home. The life of a black male escort in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, is never easy but there are some good days. Caleb reached his apartment in the Nepean sector, and got busy doing his engineering homework from Carleton University. Hey, even male escorts can have dreams of professional success, alright? It is all in a day's work.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers