Sammee Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Reacher clone smiled as we entered the lobby through the curtains. "It looks like you're going to fit right in," he said and handed me a card.

"You can complete your membership online," he said with a chuckle, "and you," he gestured to Sammee, "can dress right through there," he pointed to a hallway.

"She's good," I said, leading her to the door.

"Oh, she is THAT!," he said to our backs.

She held her head high as we walked across the lot to the car. I held the door for her.

"David," she said as I fired the beast up, "thank you."

"For what?" I asked.

"For being you and making me, well, this," she said, doing the up and down gesture indicating herself.

"Anndddd," she added, "please don't get a ticket. I'd hate to have a cop stop us."

I chuckled and peeled rubber out of the lot.

I slowed at the street and was careful with speed as I headed home, and I realized I was thinking of her house as home. I took back streets, like her not wanting to catch a ticket. And I was enjoying driving around with her naked beside me.

We made it safely, and I pulled into the garage. She breathed a sigh of relief and then giggled.

"I have never felt more naked," she said.

I chuckled, went around to open the door for her, and helped her out. God, she looked good.

"Here," I said, "I'll bring in your new duds."

It took three trips to bring in the bags and boxes we had accumulated. As I passed through the kitchen each time she was mixing a big screwdriver and pouring me a beer.

The last time she followed me into the bedroom.

She kissed me and said, a little breathlessly, "can we get dirty now baby, please?"

I took a drink of my beer and kissed her.

"Undress me," I said.

She smiled and started on the buttons of my shirt. She took her time, kissing skin as she revealed it. She got to her knees to get my shoes and socks off then, while she was down there, undid my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, and peeled them off.

She smiled up at me, kissed my dick, and asked, "do you want my mouth?"

I offered my hand and said, "later."

I kissed her, softly, gently, and then whispered, "you think you need to get dirty?"

"Please," she said in a very soft voice.

"Okay," I said, "but here's the deal, tonight you just relax. You let me do all the work. You don't push or try, you just relax and I'll take care of everything."

She shivered.

I quickly stripped the top sheet and the spread off the bed.

"Up on the bed now," I said, "on your belly."

"Remember," I said, crawling up, putting my knees between hers, "you relax. If you push I'll stop."

She murmured "mmhmm."

I had noticed a couple of pimples on her ass so I used my thumbnails to pop them and then licked and sucked them.

I was lightly rubbing her ass, still amazed at its wonderful combination of softness and firmness underneath. I would push up and gently spread her cheeks, bend and touch the still tiny opening with the tip of my tongue, drawing another soft moan from her.

I saw the first signs that she was bulging as I tickled the puckered circle and said, with more snap, "do NOT push. Just relax."

I lightly brushed where she was starting to bulge with my fingertip and then bent and kissed and touched with my tongue the tiny opening.

I watched, captivated, as it was swelling, turning from a round circle into a pink mound.

I bent and covered it with my mouth and sucked very gently, feeling it push even more.

I leaned back and looked and it was almost like a ping pong ball was struggling to get it, it was a perfectly round half-sphere with the first hint of a brown spot, just a tiny little spot, showing.

"Relax," I said very softly, bending to kiss and suck gently again.

It was the earthy scent, that odd non-taste taste, as I literally sucked the shit from her asshole that did me in and I came, jets of semen streaking her thighs and ass.

I was soft for less than a minute though, as I covered her asshole with my mouth, feeling her warm soft, slightly sticky shit in my mouth.

I pulled away a little and watched another inch emerge, slowly, she still wasn't pushing.

I broke it off, oddly firm, damp, and sticky, and crawled up and propped my chin on my palm.

Her face was turned to me and she was smiling.

"Open wide," I said and when she did I popped the piece of turd into her mouth like a mini donut.

"You are such a dirty girl," I said, smiling, knowing my smile would look like I had been eating a chocolate bar.

"But you love me anyway?" she said.

I kissed her.

"But I love you anyway," I said.

I returned to paying attention to her ass. She was still, well, "oozing" is a good word since she hadn't pushed at all, and when I spread her cheeks again there was a dark chocolate brown circle where it had been pink before.

I liked it.

I liked it enough that I scooted forward and guided my erection to the center of the dark circle.

As I pushed in, more squeezed out. It was warm and embracing. I loved watching what was happening. The brown smear kept spreading. I pulled out, adjusted my position, and entered her pussy for a few pumps and then pulled out again before returning to her asshole, open now from what I had been doing and what she was doing.

This time when I bent to kiss where I had been fucking her my cheeks got smeared.

I crawled up beside her again and kissed her.

"Hold your tits together baby, time for a treat," I said.

I surprised her by turning to face her feet and then straddling her body, her arms around my thighs, her hand holding the big pillow boobs together. My first push left a brown streak and they were so soft and warm it felt like the sweetest pussy I could imagine.

"Now I'm not going to push either," I said softly, "so what you do is up to you."

But I did relax.

And it had been a while since I had been to the john.

Her hands were busy holding her tits together but her mouth was free and busy.

As her tongue probed and played I kept at her tits, tugging her nipples as my hard cock smeared them with shit.

I felt a new sensation and realized she had done as I had, she had spread my cheeks, covered my ass with her mouth, and was sucking shit from my ass.

I had to concentrate VERY hard to not push.

I had to concentrate VERY hard not to cum for the second time in just a few minutes at the way she moaned when I grabbed and twisted her nipples. I twisted harder and she squirmed, but her mouth didn't leave what she was doing.

I lifted myself off of her, drawing a little mewing sound, and backed up enough that my cock was pointed at her mouth.

"Open wide sugar," I said, and she did.

Her smile was brown as I slowly put my cock between her lips and entered her mouth.

As I pushed deeper, keeping her nipples stretched as I pulled them, her lips closed, and her eyes met mine. She was smiling.

I pushed deeper and her eyes got big.

"Relax," I said, twisting her nipple ever harder, "relax and let it happen."

Her eyes were bigger, and I was feeling her body starting to react.

I held my cock right there, right where I could see her gag reflex trying to kick in.

With each wave of tension, I would twist her nipple. That seemed to stop her body from throwing up.

Well, it did for a while anyway.

The first wave filled her mouth, I could feel it, and it worked out past her lips, wetting her cheeks with puke and thick mucus.

I twisted her nipple harder and said, "you're so beautiful."

The second wave blew puke out her nose and down her face.

Another twist and a scream around my cock and she blew.

I pulled my cock out and she spewed puke three feet up, wetting my chest with it.

When I bent to kiss her, oddly, after all we'd done, it was the smell and taste of puke that did it. I threw up on her, spattering her tits and face and hair as I retched.

Strangely, she was giggling.

"So," she said through the mask of puke and shit, "you do have limits after all."

I grinned and kissed her, licking between her tits.

"Just a little blip," I said.

I bent down and scooped up the pile of shit I had pushed out when I retched and brought the big warm soft handful up and laid it between where her big tits spread side to side with their weight. She giggled and dipped her finger into the pile and sucked it.

I squirmed my way down her body, kissing as I went, licking when I got to her shit-smeared labia. The pile between her legs had grown and I used my fingers to smooth shit over her pubic mound until it looked like she was wearing brown panties.

Then I started licking her clean, like a cat. When she started peeing I wasn't surprised. In fact, I welcomed it. Again, she was not pushing, rather she was kind of flowing, and I drank her warm salty urine as fast as I could and when it was too much I just lowered my head and felt it soaking my hair.

I was hard again so I crawled up and slipped inside of her, kissing her, enjoying the tastes and smells of her.

Her nose was running in synch with what was happening between her legs and I covered it with my mouth and sucked quickly, her mucus, her snot, another warm salty treat, this time thick and slick, in my mouth.

Our coupling was long and loving and filthy and wonderful.

I was nuzzling her neck, little baby nips, when she came suddenly, powerfully, crying my name.

I kept my rhythm going through her orgasm and her back arched, pushing me up, as she came again.

"Let me on top baby, please," she whispered.

So I pulled out and laid on my back, welcoming her.

How she could look so beautiful, her hair matted with puke, her face a mask of shit, her nose running, strings of snot hanging, is beyond me, but she did.

I was already understanding her so when she lowered herself onto me, accepting me into her pussy and slowly, very slowly, engulfing me with her size I reached as far around her as I could and pulled her to me.

The thick rope of snot was matched by a string of thick drool from her parted lips and I opened my mouth, greedily, wanting it.

She was grinning as she slowly lowered herself, snot and drool filling my mouth, her weight pressing me down, stealing my ability to breathe.

I swallowed and said, "I am yours."

She kissed me, the smell of shit and piss and puke thick on her breath.

I kissed her back, then nuzzled my way to her ear.

"You are SUCH a filthy girl," I said, pushing the tip of my tongue into her ear.

"Just like you like me," she said, and her weight settled some more.

It was getting hard to breathe the way I was becoming immersed in her.

"Tell me you like your dirty little fuckpig," she whispered, her tongue probing my ear.

I managed to get enough breath to say, "I like my beautiful girlfriend."

More of her weight settled on me.

"Tell me how much you love your filthy cumdump," she whispered.

She lifted enough to allow me a quick gasp.

"I think I love my beautiful girlfriend," I managed.

"Lick the puke out of my hair," she said, lifting enough to allow me to move.

It wasn't the shit or piss, but the puke, or maybe a combination of puke and shit and piss, had me retching again.

She covered my mouth with hers and sucked, hard, almost a reverse CPR move.

When she leaned back she was smacking her lips.

She grinned.

"Did you mean it?" she said, her mood changing suddenly.

"That you're a dirty girl?" I asked, gasping for breath.

"That I'm your girlfriend," she said, licking my face.

"My dirty girlfriend?" I asked, grinning

The air whooshed out of me when she dropped her weight.

"Did you mean it?" she asked again

I licked her face. Paying attention to the snot on her upper lip.

"I hope so," I said.

She started fucking me. Grinding onto me. Her weight forcing little grunts and gasps out of me.

"Say it," she said, her head thrown back, looking, if we're being honest, pretty damn crazy.

"You're," grunt, "my," gasp, "GIRLFRIEND!!"

"Say you love me," she said.

"I love you," I said, and she absolutely exploded.

I thought she was peeing but the scent was pure womanarousal.

And I realized I meant it.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssss," loud enough I wondered about neighbors.

She was farting and yelling and cumming like a garden hose.

"Yes, yes, yes, yesyesyesyesyesyes," she was chanting, each thrust of her big body knocking the breath out of me.

"Say it again," she gasped, slamming her weight into me.

"I," oof, "love," grunt, "you," owwwww.

"AGAIN!" she screamed.

"I," uhngh, "am," oof, "yours."

"NO!" she screamed, "THE OTHER THING!"

Sweat was pouring off of her now. Great ropes of snot and drool hung from her face. She was laughing and crying and panting.

"I," aaaaaaaaaaaaaaangh, "love," oof, "you," grunt.

She absolutely exploded. She screamed and reared back, her full weight on my hips. The sound she was making worked up the scale, "eeeeeEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo."

Snot and drool were sheeting down her sweaty body, and again, it felt like she was peeing on me.

She grabbed my hands in hers and started kissing my fingers.

"Tell me you mean it," she said, her breathing coming back to normal but the sweat still running off of her and pooling on my belly.

"I mean it," I said.

Her hips were rocking gently now, her eyes closed.

"Again," she said.

"I mean it," I said.

We went back and forth like that for, well, I'm not really sure how long. Long enough that I felt that wonderful pressure in my belly build but her movement was so slow she didn't quite get me to the point of the hard muscular contractions I associate with ejaculation. But I did start sort of flowing, and it went on and on, like no pleasure I had ever imagined.

I hungrily sucked up the string of snot hanging from her nose before saying, "I mean it," again.

I finally stopped flowing but stayed hard and she kept rocking and insisting, "again."

I could tell she was getting exhausted by the way her breath was coming in harsh little gasps and the way her sweat dripped down her nose and chin. When she would shake her head to clear the sweat from her eyes sweat and snot would fly and her hair, matted with shit and puke would swing quite prettily.

Eventually, she ran down, too exhausted to continue.

"Let me have your weight," I said and she smiled, kissed me, and slowly settled onto me, her body engulfing mine. I was learning to handle it and I could breathe in tiny sips. It felt like I was being absorbed into her.

I liked it.

Finally, she rolled off of me.

"On your belly," I said, rolling off the bed.

When she rolled onto her belly, adjusting big tits out of the way, I crawled up, using my knees between hers to force hers apart.

Under her pussy was still a pile of shit, topped of with a mixture of her natural vaginal mucus, her natural lubricant, and the semen that had been flowing out of me. So I picked the pile up, laid it in the small of her back, and began giving her a full-body back rub, rubbing the mixture in like skin lotion.

As my full weight came down on her, my fingers digging into her muscles, she murmured, "again."

"I meant it," I said, my hands digging past fat to get to muscle.

But she didn't hear that time. She was snoring.

12