Sammee Ch. 04

Story Info
Next steps.
3.3k words
4.61
4.7k
1
0

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four

I had a thought.

"Stay here," I said and rolled out of bed quickly before she could grab me.

I walked, naked, into the kitchen, looked around, and went to the refrigerator. It was a big thing, something that would haven't been out of place in a restaurant kitchen. I opened the left door, the freezer, and sure enough, there it was, a gallon container of Rocky Road. I couldn't help the laugh that snuck out as I broke the seal, looked through three drawers before finding the silverware, took a spoon, and started back toward the bedroom.

Then I had a thought and went back.

Sure enough, in the refrigerator side was a big bottle of Hershey's chocolate syrup. I grabbed it too and went back to the bedroom.

She giggled when she saw what I had.

I went to the bed, grabbed one of the pillows (the bed had six), and said, "sit up."

She sat up and I plumped two pillows against the headboard.

"Lean back and let me show you what Prom Night should have been," I said crawling up onto the bed and staying on my knees I slowly sat back on my feet.

I could see her eyes getting red as I slowly moved the first spoonful of the chocolate ice cream with its load of nuts and little marshmallows to her mouth.

She closed her eyes as the spoon entered and her lips were tight as I pulled it out.

I leaned forward and touched the tear on her cheek with my tongue, tasting salt.

I fed her ice cream all afternoon. When a tear would escape I caught it with my tongue. When her nose ran I caught that with my tongue too.

"As if I'm not big enough already," she said softly as I fed her more ice cream.

I grinned and kissed her.

"You're big, you're beautiful, and you're mine," I said, "and you're going to be perfect."

She moaned softly as I spooned another mouthful of the ice cream into her mouth.

"Say it," I said, brushing hair back from her face.

She smiled and licked her lips and said, "I am yours."

I leaned forward, traced the shell of her ear with my tongue, and breathed, "and I am yours," into her ear.

I fed her ice cream until the container was empty.

She smiled contentedly.

"Are you really going to fatten me up?" she asked.

I smiled.

"I'm going to persuade you that dieting is silly," I said.

"Wellllllll," she said, giggling, "I'm not sure if they're silly but I know they don't work for me."

I smiled and began rubbing, no, that's too strong a word, I began caressing the warm softness of her belly, squirming around to part her legs enough that I could get to the fat lips I exposed, and began kissing her there.

I made love to her pussy until she came and then I gently rolled her over and made love to her ass until she came again.

She was still trying to get her breath back when I rolled her back over and latched on to her nipple, my finger finding her clitoris and masturbating her to a third orgasm as I nursed.

She was spent and sweating when I released her. Her hair was damp with sweat. I liked the way she looked.

"You know what I really want?" I asked.

"What's that?" she asked.

I ran a finger around her areola, watching as it tightened, pushing her nipple up until it was a thick knob on a cone of the wrinkled tissue.

"I want your milk," I said, continuing to trace circles around her nipple.

She giggled a little at that.

"I'm serious," I said, playing with her big tit, "God knows you're equipped."

She giggled again and said, "baby, I've never even been pregnant."

"I want your milk," I said again, "are you going to start denying me already?"

"David, I," she started but I cut her off.

"Say it," I said.

She sort of sagged and said, "I am yours."

I squeezed her tit, not hard but firmly, "and whose tit is it?"

She giggled.

"Your tits baby," she said, "your pussy," she added, lifting her belly to show me, "your mouth," she added, taking my finger into her lips.

"Sooooooooo," I said.

She giggled again.

"Okay," she said, "I'll go to my doctor tomorrow and spin him a story about," and she stopped to think, "about a niece who doesn't want her boobs to fall but wants her baby breastfed."

She met my eyes.

"Okay?" she said.

I smiled and said "yes."

She smiled back and said, "good."

She reached down and found me hard. She squirmed a little, adjusting her body, and then guided me.

I felt my eyes get big as I realized what she was doing.

"You'll like, honey," she said.

She adjusted her body a little more and I was fully inside of her belly button.

"You like my fat belly honey," she asked, an impish smile on her face.

She was doing something, it wasn't muscles because there are no muscles in fat, but something in the way she moved, that was pulling me in deeper. He belly button was dry so there was none of the slickness associated with her pussy when she got worked up. It was soft and warm and slowly working me.

"Tell me," she said, and I could hear a pleading in her voice.

It was instinctive that I knew what she wanted. No, that's not quite right. I knew what she needed.

"I love your soft fat belly," I said, breathing the words directly into her ear.

I nuzzled her chins.

"I love your fat chins," I said and I felt her shiver a little.

I kissed her cheeks.

"I love you chubby cheeks," I said and she giggled.

"But," I said and I felt her go still, the movement around my erection stopping.

"Your arms are too skinny," I said, dragging my fingertip down her arm, watching goosebumps form, following my fingers.

"Ohhhhhhh?" she asked, her belly button pulling me in again.

"Yes," I said pinching lightly the soft place behind her upper arm, "far too firm."

"I see," she said nuzzling against my chest.

"And your back is just too firm," I said, caressing as far back as I could reach, pinching but not getting the sort of soft fat from her belly.

"And what are you going to do about it?" she asked, her voice muffled against my chest.

"Welllllllllllllllllll," I said, my fingertips brushing her cheeks, "for starters I'll be feeding you regularly."

Her breath caught.

"David," she said, turning her head to look up at me, "do you mean that?"

"Is that what you'd like?" I asked and saw her eyes redden and tears overflow.

"Yes please," she said in a very soft, quiet voice.

Her belly button was pulling at me now.

"Feeding you was so special," I said and she shivered.

"I knowwwwwwww," she said with a little giggle.

"But I'll get too fat," she said after a moment.

"You'll get more perfect," I said, and she started crying into my chest.

"What's the matter," I asked, stroking her hair.

"D-d-d-d-d-david," she said, and then she was crying, no, then she was bawling. Her belly button lost her hold on my cock. Tears and snot soaked my chest and the sheet under us.

I held her, stroking her hair, murmuring comforting little sounds.

Finally, she calmed down and looked up at me.

Sammee is a cute woman, pretty actually. Short of beautiful but definitely cute.

But she is NOT a pretty crier. Her eyes were swollen and red, her nose was swollen and red, tears and snot streamed down her cheeks and chin. She was a mess.

I kissed her.

She kissed me back, desperately, hungrily, clinging to me, her weight pulling me down.

So I eased down beside her since she would not release me. She was clinging like a monkey. And I held her.

She kissed me, another desperate, clinging kiss, pulling me into her softness.

To my surprise, my erection softened. I was too concerned with what was troubling her so deeply to find it arousing.

So I held her, cuddling her, kissing her when one of those desperate waves hit her and she grabbed on.

Finally, I have no idea how long but finally, she relaxed.

"What," I began, brushing her hair out of her face and kissing her forehead, "was that all about?"

She smiled at me, weakly.

"David," she said after a deep breath, "I wasn't kidding. I spent prom night with a gallon of Rocky Road. I have fought my weight all my life. What you see now is the result of," and she paused, I saw her eyes twitch up and right as she did the math, "27 years of almost constant dieting of one kind or another."

She took a deep breath and reached for her cigarettes, lit one, and laid back the heavy ashtray sinking into her belly.

"That gallon of Rocky Road you fed me," she said, "that was my personal test. I've had it in my freezer for years," she chuckled deep in her throat, took another drag on her cigarette, and went on.

"Well, not THAT gallon. I replace it every few months to keep it from going bad," she smiled up at the ceiling, "but you get the picture."

Another drag on the cigarette and she continued.

"David," she said, "I know I come across as a confident fat girl but I'm still that girl without a prom date and now you come and tell me I'm beautiful, that you like me as I am, that you want me even bigger and, God, I don't know what to do."

I smiled and kissed her again.

"Do nothing," I said, "accept what I tell you. Sammee, it works both ways. This is new to me but I am so captivated with you," and I leaned over to reach her ankle and then ran my palm from her ankle up her leg, her hip, her waist, the side of her breast, and her face, "all of you. And yes, I want more of you with every meaning of that."

She sort of moaned and said, "David, I'm scared."

I smiled and said, "don't be."

She moaned again.

"I am yours," she said.

"And I am yours," I said.

"Oh," I said, trying to flash what I thought would be an evil grin, "and after I have you right, I'm going to brand you," I touched her hip, "right here."

She giggled.

"A tattoo?" she asked.

"No," I said, trying for that evil grin again, "a brand."

Her eyes got big.

And all of a sudden she rolled over onto me, pinning me to the bed, her whole weight holding me helpless while she stubbed out her cigarette.

"Will you make me moo while you brand me?" she asked.

I tried to answer but I couldn't catch a breath.

"David," she said, flashing her own evil grin, "I am yours but don't forget honey, you are mine too."

My body was starting to panic. I couldn't breathe.

"Be careful baby," she said, her breath warm in my ear, "we're not supposed to get dirty today."

My vision was starting to go red around the edges.

She let me take a little sip of air before settling again.

"Remember baby," she said, cooing almost, "what I get you get."

And she rolled off of me.

I gasped and laughed.

"How long have we known each other now?" I asked.

Which stopped her. Again I saw her eyes flick up and right calculating.

"Wellllllllll," she said, obviously thinking, "about 60 hours I guess."

"Good," I said, grinning, "it's no longer first sight."

She looked at me curiously.

"I love you," I said.

And again she was crying instantly.

This time she pulled me onto her, crying, managing "I love you," over and over.

I had had my share of women in the past, but this was the first time I had ever said those words.

But I was saying them back to her.

And we were crying together.

She was so damn soft and warm, I was engulfed in her. And I meant every word of it.

"Do that again," I said, rolling off of her.

"What baby?" she asked.

"Get on top of me, engulf me, make me yours," I said.

"Pervert," she said but with a giggle and she rolled over onto me.

"Say it," she said.

"I am yours," I said.

"No," she said and there was that grin, "say IT."

"I like you?" I said then, "oooooooooof," as she dropped her weight onto me.

She bit my cheek, not too hard but enough to make me yelp.

"I love you," I said.

"That's better," she said.

There was that feral grin again.

"Now tell me I'm your fat little piggy," she said.

"NO!" I snapped.

She was whispering in my ear now.

"Tell me I'm your fat dirty pig, baby," she said, squirming, pressing me into the mattress.

"GODDAMIT, SAMMEE," I yelled, "NO. NOW FUCKING STOP IT."

She started making snorting sounds.

"STOP IT!" I yelled again.

"Fat fuckpig wallowing in mud," she said, all of her weight on me now, taking my breath away.

I grabbed her, just inside the elbow, and clamped down as I had been taught during all of those hours spent in a karate dojo. The nerve bundle there is the same one you hit with your funny bone, but the way I had her gripped, it didn't stop. She yelled and jerked away, allowing me to grab a quick breath, but I didn't let go. She squirmed away, trying to get free, finally releasing me to roll off the bed.

She was screaming now, bawling, her body shaking, "fat piggy, dirty fuckpig, good for nothing, fuckpig, cumdump."

I slapped her ass as hard as I could and she screamed into the pillow.

"Worthless pig, cumdump, fat little piggy wallowing in the mud," she was still screaming.

In my life, including thousands of hours spent in a karate dojo, I had never hit a woman.

But I grabbed her by the hair, jerked hard enough to make her scream again, forcing her to look up at me, and deliberately slapped her across her cheek.

That finally got to her. Her eyes were huge as she reached to touch where her cheek was already red.

"WHAT THE FUCK SAMMEE," I yelled.

She started to talk but I cut her off.

"NO!" I snapped, "let me tell you what I will do. I'll call you fat because you manifestly are, and I will enjoy every ounce of you. I will call you a dirty girl when we engage in what we did the other night because we manifestly were. I will tease you mercilessly, call your tits udders, and make you moo as I milk you when your milk comes in. Hell, I'll build you a fucking stall and a milking machine."

I stopped to take a deep breath, my fingers still wrapped in her hair, not allowing her to move. Her eyes were big and tears and snot were flowing.

"I'll eat your shit and lick your snot and squeeze your pimples and suck them dry if that's what you want," I continued. "I'll spank you, hard, and I'll make you scream in pain. I'll buy you the skimpiest bikini I can get over your big ass and big tits and take you swimming at a public pool, enjoying your embarrassment."

Another deep breath.

"I will do ALL OF THAT," and my voice was rising, I was on an adrenaline high I guess, "but I will never, fucking NEVER, call you those vile things you were just yelling about and if you can't accept that tell me NOW and I'm fucking OUT OF HERE."

She was too big to really shake like I wanted to, but I did give her hair a quick shake making her head jerk.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?" I yelled and turned loose of her.

I sat, exhausted from my outburst, sagging, wondering, actually, if I was in love with a full-blown psychopath.

She touched me, very softly, on my shoulder.

"Forgive me?" she said, her voice breaking a little.

I turned to look at her.

"Of course," I said, "but what the fuck was that all about."

"David," she said, "I suppose on some level it was a test. I was called all of those things in high school when I found out that if I put out I might get some attention. I was called all of those things in college. Honey," and she took a deep shuddering breath, "I believed them, I accepted them. And then I got married and he left me for a skinny girl and I've been pretty much alone since and........." and she sort of ran down.

"You're beautiful," I said, my fingertips touching where her cheek was red.

"When you say that," she sort of giggled, "I can believe it."

I could tell the storm had passed.

"And you are a VERY dirty girl but you are most certainly not a," and I paused, for dramatic effect, "what was it? Fuckpig? Cumdump?"

She managed a smile, red eyes, snotty nose and all, and said, "would you really?"

"What?" I asked, genuinely not following that particular non sequitar.

"Pop a pimple and suck it dry," she said.

"Oh Jesus Christ," I said, exasperated but also glad she was back to what I hoped at least was normal, "THAT is your takeaway from my rant?"

"Well," she said, the Grin back, "would you?"

I had noticed some pimples on her. Hell, I had gotten a pretty damn good look at every square inch of her. One was on the side of her breast, almost to her armpit. I assumed it was the result of irritation from her bra.

I said, "stay," and rolled out of bed.

I had to rummage through a couple of drawers in the bathroom but I found what I knew would be there, a small hand mirror.

Back in the bedroom I handed it to her and said, "watch."

I found the pimple, moving her breast so it was clearly in view.

"See it?" I said.

"David," she said, "you don't have to prove it."

"See it?" I repeated.

"Yessssss," she said.

I used my thumbnails, as I had as a boy, and popped it. I squeezed out a drop of white thick pus and then bent and licked it up. I was surprised that it was actually slightly sweet. Then I latched on, sucking as though I was a high school boy giving her a hickey which, I suppose, I was. I massaged the slightly hard spot with my tongue, almost like it was a nipple. I felt her shiver and I pulled off with an audible pop.

"God help me," she said, tears streaming and snot flowing, "I love you."

I deliberately licked the snot off of her upper lip making her giggle.

"And I love you," I said.

"Annddd," I said, "if saliva promotes healing of pimples you have a few real doozies on your ass that need attention"

She giggled.

"God, you are such a dirty boy," she said.

"I aim to please," I said and she threw her arms around me, not in that weird desperation from a while ago but in an embrace followed by a slick snotty kiss.

"I wonder if there are others like us," she said.

"Like what?" I said.

"David, when you slapped me," she began and I said, "God, I'm so sorry."

She smiled.

"No," she said, "what I meant was that, well," and she blushed very red.

I waited her out. I was getting pretty good at waiting her out.

"Oh God," she sort of moaned, "I liked it but worse than that, I was wishing someone else had been there to see."

I touched her cheek where it was starting to show a bruise.

She covered my hand with hers.

"Thank you, David," she said very softly.