Sammee Ch. 10

Story Info
Her control is complete.
1.7k words
3.82
5.5k
3
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Ten

She woke me with kisses. Soft kisses. Nice kisses.

I smiled and rolled over, not opening my eyes yet, and kissed her back. My arm was across her waist, sinking into the softness there.

"Good morning baby," she said softly, kissing me again.

"And good morning to you," I said, nuzzling her throat, tracing the pulse I found there with my tongue.

"Ready for breakfast?" she asked, smiling.

I kissed her again, lightly kissed just below her ear, and hissed softly, "yes."

We kissed like that, softly, tenderly, our movements tender and gentle, while I felt her morning sickness starting.

I could hear the gurgling in her belly and felt the way her body started tensing with what was coming.

"I hope my milk is worth it," she said, belching softly, her breath heavy with what was to come.

And I wanted it. No, deeper than that. I craved it. I wanted to tast the bitter acid of her puke, feel the burning of her vomit as I swallowed it.

I could feel it building, the way her body tensed, each wave making her sort of hunch, making her body a little more rigid with each round.

She smiled and said, "God I love you," and opened her mouth so the first little bit could come up.

I sucked greedily at her lips. It was thick and slimy and bile bitter. I slurped noisily and then kissed her again.

She kissed me again, her lips slick with the snotty saliva she'd brought up.

This time when she retched it filled my mouth. I swallowed but the next wave was too much and it splashed over both of us.

I was trying to kiss her again when she vomited explosively, spattering both of our faces and hair.

Her morning sickness lingered but after that first two or three waves I could keep up, holding the kiss and swallowing what she gave me. It was bitter and it burned but, God help me, I liked it.

Finally, empty, down to just dry heaves and a very thick snotty saliva, she relaxed.

I licked her face clean.

I was so hard by then I ached.

And above the scent of puke I could smell that she was ready.

"I like you on top," I said, rolling onto my back.

She giggled and swung a leg over me, mounting me cowgirl style.

And she suddenly pulled off of me.

The Grin was showing now.

"Would you like dessert?" she asked, Grinning.

I smiled up. "You know I would."

And her finger was back into her nose, and soon she was dangling a line of snot from her finger. I opened my mouth.

"Is this all you want?" she asked, feeding me this shiny string.

"I want whatever you give me," I said, and I realized that I had crossed a bridge that I probably would never uncross.

There was the Grin again.

"Oh you DIRTY boy, you," she said, and then with that odd quickness turned and was straddling me, facing me feet now, the slit of her pussy right above me.

I kissed each lip separately, enjoying her scent and taste.

But I knew what was coming and used my hands to spread her cheeks.

She was already bulging.

"Open wide baby," she said, "I NEED to go."

Sammee is a big girl, and she shits big. What came out was an inch and a half in diamater, slightly lumpy, and hard.

When I took a big bite I realized, on some level, how degrading this was. But I just didn't care. I wanted to prove to my Sammee that I wanted every part of her with no limits.

But when it was too much, when it stuffed my mouth, my body rebelled. I vomited violently, splattering her ass and my face. And oddly, my own puke made me sicker. I was retching so violently that my own bowels let go.

She finished, leaving a large pile on my chest before squirming around to kiss me.

"Lightweight," she giggled, kissing me hard.

She reached down and guided me into her and rode me hard, bringing us both to orgasm together.

I was a little weak from how hard I had thrown up but she drug me out of bed and we padded into the shower.

Clean and dry, we went into the kitchen. She made me breakfast - bacon, eggs, toast, orange juice, and coffee.

We fell into pattern after that. Her morning sickness was mutual. I could get some down but often wound up throwing up myself. I held her every morning though, and kissed her as she was being sick.

Sammee is a good cook and I found myself putting on some weight, although not as much as she was. A couple of weeks after I moved in she called me into the bathroom. She had the scales out and was standing on them.

"I hope you're happy," she said, pointing down.

The scales read 338.

I kissed her and told her she was beautiful.

And said, "I am."

My descent into degradation was accelerating. It was an odd relationship. She would still say "fuckpig" a couple of times a day, drawing a hard slap, and her cheek was permanently bruised, a dark round bruise slightly swollen, that she wore with pride.

But her control was complete. And I knew it. And I loved it.

One evening after dinner, for example, as we were doing the dishes she just shit, right there on the floor. When she finished the last plate and put it in the drainer she turned to me, flashing the Grin, and said, "you need to clean that up sweetcheeks."

She sat at the kitchen table, sipping her screwdriver. When I started pulling some paper towels off of the roll she said, "what are you doing David? Use your mouth."

And so I did, with no hesitation whatsoever. I got down on all fours and began eating that pile of warm shit off of the floor. When I had it down I licked the floor clean. I looked up and she was smiling. God, I was so hard.

She stood, looked back, and giggled. "Better clean up that seat too baby," she said.

I crawled over and licked where she had sat, cleaning up the mess there too.

I followed her into the bedroom and when she laid on her belly, big enough now that it spread under her, I crawled up behind her and began licking her clean. I started with the roundness of her ass where she sat and the smear was thin. Then I spread her cheeks and finished, very carefully, very thoroughly cleaning her until the cute puckered circle of her anus was pink and clean.

Her pussy was shiny with her excitement.

She turned her head and said, "make my cum honey but don't you DARE finish yourself if you know what's good for you."

So I mounted her from behind, sinking in where she was soft and wet and warm and very very loose as she relaxed.

My hands were busy on her back, squeezing out big soft handfuls of fat, and she would moan when I squeezed hard enough.

She lay still, making me do all the work, completely relaxed.

I had learned control, though. It doesn't take many times with the spoon and the twine to teach THAT lesson. I kept up my rhythm and used my hands, slowly bringing her along.

When she came it was just as relaxed. She flowed, her natural nectar thick and warm, and as I pumped in and out I could feel the way she was going. I grabbed a double handful of assfat and squeezed hard enough to make her groan.

"Keep me going," she said, still not moving, making me do all the work.

I was struggling with my control, and I was tiring, sweating, starting to pant myself.

Finally she gave a shudder, the first movement she had made, and she squeezed where I was inside of her, almost taking me over the top.

But I managed to hold off.

She rolled over, pulling away, leaving me there with my cock standing straight up.

"Do you want to cum, baby," she asked, smiling now, not Grinning.

"Yes please," I said softly, hoping she would allow it.

"Oh," she said, reaching up and dragging a fingernail down my arm, almost making me cum right there, "you can ask more nicely that that."

I took her hand and kissed her palm, then caressed it with my cheek.

"Please," I said and there was a catch in my voice

"Say it," she said.

"I am yours," I said, without hesitation, holding her palm to my cheek.

"And you think you deserve to cum?" she said, the Grin flashing.

"Please," I said again and I realized my nose was running and my eyes were brimming with tears.

"Please," I repeated, knowing she liked me to beg.

"Take yourself in your hand," she said.

I wrapped my fingers around where I was throbbing in my need.

"Slowly baby," she said, "be careful and wait until I tell you it's okay."

My world was reduced to her words, my cock, and not allowing myself to ejaculate. The precum that flowed was beyond my control and I was afraid she would make me stop but instead she just touched it and then licked her finger.

Finally she moved around, laying her big tit on the mattress and lifting the other out of the way.

"Cum on my titty honey," she said, "give me your beautiful gift."

I EXPLODED. The hot jet of my semen splashed against her chest and ran down her breast. A second pump left a thick line along her tit, a third pooled there, and the fourth and fifth added a few drops.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she hummed, letting her other tit fall and then rubbing them together.

She lifted her tit by the nipple and said, "put your face in her baby,"

So I did and she laid the other on my face, slick and sticky with my cum.

She hummed softly while she slowly smothered me in those soft pillows.

Eventually, I went to sleep.