All Comments on 'Sammi's Stupidity'

by jackie_em

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
UnrighteousUnrighteousalmost 6 years ago

So he got 5g per pill, 5x11 is 55g he/she could easily pay that 5g, what did I miss?

jackie_emjackie_emalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Cash

Sammi did not get paid in cash. Rex paid that on Sammi's student loans. He didn't have the cash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

more

BigwhoyleBigwhoylealmost 6 years ago
Damn

Change me into a Cock Slut please

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
This Is A Good Story

I didn't like the casual misogyny very much - with the guys calling her degrading names right off the bat. And Sammi just accepts the degrading treatment with only weak protest. Also, Sammi seemed too passive to be an interesting character. She had to wait for her girlfriend to sort things out with the brother and the boss. I think I would have liked the story a lot better if Sammi had taken some sort of active role in managing post-change events. Still, it's a good story, I enjoyed it, thanks.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
Not The Best

Sadly this was not the best story! The very beginning we had Rex talk to Sam in a very diminutive way! When Sam stole the pills and his boss Harris knew it making the situation unbelievable! Harris coerced the security guard to make Sam take the pill not telling Sam they were on to him! It was collusion and the two men, Rex and Harris, were shy of being rapists!

WalkureWalkureabout 5 years ago
Nice story

This is the type of fantasy in which I woul d like to find myself, less the rapes.

sisscindysisscindyover 3 years ago
Wish

Wish I could get one of those pills. Great story thank you.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

That was an Awesome story!!!! Wish i could get one of those pills. I'm off to check out your other stories. Thanks!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A well thought out storyline, that keeps your stories interesting for everyone, I only wish this pill was reality as I would take three to make sure it went full course so there’s no way back, I be the first to sign up so I don’t have to wait the five years before getting what I’ve waited for, for so many years, thank you Jackie.

Samantha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous