Sammi's Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akon217
akon217
40 Followers

Pushing off more with her legs and clenching her ass cheeks together she watched as the first streams of liquid gushed from inside her pussy. The hot stream splattered across her cold stomach causing her to squeal in both relief and lust. There was no stopping her emptying bladder this time and Sammi wasn't about to try. Ths stream flowed to pool between her breasts down her neck and shoulders; soaking her hair,back, and some splashing her face.

She eagerly licked the piss that had made its way onto her face. Rolling her tongue as far as it would reach trying to taste more and more. Her hands meanwhile were running through the flowing piss still drenching her body. She cupped them together letting it fill with the golden nectar and brought it to her lips. It was a little salty, maybe, she wasn't worried about the taste just the fact that she was doing something so dirty pushed her arousal to new levels. It was hot as it coated her throat and she loved the way some escaped her mouth to trickle down her cheeks. As her bladder emptied she watched as her pussy convulsed, squeezing out as much hot piss as possible. She screamed out from the sensations coursing through her body. Especially when her pee landed on her nipples causing them to tingle and seemingly twitch from the contact.

As the last drops fell from her dripping crotch she knew she had to have release. Groaning loudly she lifted her legs and contracted her abs as she began to furiously masturbate her pussy and asshole. Using her piss for lubricant she spread the cooling liquid around her openings. Without preamble she shoved fingers from both hands into each of her waiting holes. The sudden pressure caused her to scream out drowning out the rain that was pouring around her. It wouldn't be long. She knew by the way her walls from both orifices were suctioning so tightly. She pumped faster and harder eager to reach her climax. The now cold pee rolling across her body adding new stimulus. She moaned and groaned into the night whimpering and crying like a newborn pup from the ecstasy. Her ass clamped down on her fingers drawing them in deeper. She twisted and curled them against her smooth walls performing the same actions on the spot just north of there. She watched as the lips pulsated to her hands rythym before flattening her palm and stimulating her clit.

Finally she felt the pressure of what had escaped her earlier building in her lower stomach. She continued rubbing and pumping feeling the pressure make its way lower in her body. Her body which was covered in her own piss. She groaned and her breath became erratic, hitching as her fingers brought her closer and closer. She felt the heat build, felt her walls contract, heard her piercing scream that echoed through the trees and then...release. Wave after wave of intense euphoria washed over her as her orgasm burst from her body. She shook spasmodically her voice caught in her throat. Her ass pulsed as the intense feelings ran its course. And then it subsided. Her breathing became deep, her legs collapsed as she removed her hands from her anus and still convulsing pussy. Her breasts tingled from what had just happened and she massaged them relishing in the feelings of the aftermath. Now that her brain was receiving ample supplies of oxygen again she became aware of a few things. The most obvious was that she was covered in pee. It soaked her hair and her tent. The second was how extremely tired she was. And finally, the fact that she was going to have so much fun this week exploring her new fetish. With that thought running through her mind she curled up in her sleeping bag and slept till morning.

akon217
akon217
40 Followers
12