Sammy's Sensual Bath

Story Info
Sammy is in for an evening of breathless pleasure.
1.3k words
4
12.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sammy slipped off the white silk robe, revealing the freckled creamy skin beneath. Her perky breasts bounced gently as the robe fell away to the floor. Her nipples were erect with pleasure of the moment. She dipped her toes into the bathtub and felt the rush of excitement as the warm water enveloped up to her ankle. Auburn curls fell around her face as she stepped fully into the tub. She carefully brushed them behind her ear as she slipped further into the warm bath.

The tub was four feet deep on one end and sloped down to six on the far end. It was a soaking tub and one with a rather specific purpose. Sammy let her feet sink to the bottom of the shallow end until she was standing with the warm water up to her shoulders. Soaking up the moment she began to run her hands across her soft skin. She shivered in anticipation as her fingers explored lower on her body. Sammy tied her hair up and took a series of deep breaths. She inhaled to her full capacity and slipped beneath the surface.

Her eyes were closed as she settled to the bottom of the tub. Tiny bubbles streamed from her nose and trickled towards the surface. Her hands explored across the hills and valleys of her body. She settled in on her clit. Slowly at first, she let the momentum build.

Focused on the moment, she almost forgot to surface for air. She was awakened to the reality by the urgent need to breath. Her lungs were empty as she had aspirated all the air lost in the moment of pleasure. Sammy propelled herself off the ceramic bottom of the tub and swam for the surface. She broke the surface and drank in a fresh lungful of air as she clung to the side of the tub. Her heart was pounding, and she was breathing hard. She had to be more careful, or she could easily drown herself. This thought excited her a bit.

When she had recovered her breath, she submerged once more and drifted to the bottom. Her hand was on her mound and moved with a rapid intensity. She was sure that she could bring herself to cum in this single breath. She had been so close last time when she had run out of air. Sammy could feel the orgasm building with plenty of air to spare. She slowed her pace and savored the moment. The moment of ecstasy flowed over her as she came with bursts of bubbles exploding from her mouth. Her legs spasmed in ecstasy making it difficult to surface. By the time Sammy could get her legs to cooperate, her lungs screamed for oxygen, and she surfaced rapidly. Spitting water and breathing hard, she clung to the side of the tub. Her hair was tangled round her face and drifted in the warm water. She had her eyes closed as she breathed in a deep lungful of air.

It was intoxicating. The very thought of cumming again underwater aroused her and consumed her thoughts. She wondered how fast she could cum again. Taking a deep breath, she swam for the bottom and began again. She closed her eyes and let the moment take her. She was daydreaming a fantasy enveloped in the warmth of the tub.

She opened her eyes and could see the shimmering form of her boyfriend. He gazed as her stunning form over the edge of the tub. Sammy smiled at him and beckoned for him to join her on the bottom of the tub.

Moments later he slipped naked into the water. He submerged and kissed her as she played her fingers through his hair. She slowly guided them back to the surface and felt the fresh air upon her face.

"You couldn't wait for me to come home to have fun?" he jested playfully.

"Sometimes I just like playing with myself. That way I don't have to worry about pleasing anyone else", she pouted.

"Don't you worry about that. I'll focus on the pleasing for both of us. You just need to hold on tight and enjoy the ride."

Sammy punched at his chest playfully trying to get out of his muscular embrace. He entered her and a soft moan escaped her lips and as gave up fighting it. They were still on the surface, and he fucked her with a growing intensity. Sammy could feel another orgasm building as her breath came in gasps. She wrapped her legs around his waist and bucked against him as the water boiled into a bubbling froth.

Right before she started to cum, Jack took a deep breath and without warning submerged them both beneath the surface. Sammy started to cum, and she felt the warmth wash over her in waves. She could see stars swimming in her vision and the orgasm was intense. She held herself underwater until her orgasm had passed, and she had expelled the last of her air.

She burst to the surface with Jack close behind her. He was standing on the bottom in the deep end and Sammy clung to him to keep from sinking as she recovered her breath. He embraced her and pulled her in close. Sammy looked up into his playful green eyes and kissed him passionately. He caressed her body with his rough hands, and they slipped beneath the surface still making out.

When they surfaced again, Jack slipped out of the tub without saying a word and padded across the tiled bathroom floor. Sammy watched him from tub. He opened a drawer under the sink and pulled out a short length of rope. Sammy knew what was coming next. Jack climbed back into the tub and eyed Sammy mischievously. She was ready for him as she floated on the surface of the tub. Her nipples were rock hard and her pussy slippery.

He bound her hands behind her back so that her breasts presented themselves even more. Sammy was getting more and more turned on by this prospect.

"Just don't let me wait too long. I can hardly control myself as it is."

Jack just smiled at her.

"Take a deep breath"

He sank them both to the bottom of the tub and he entered her as he kissed her firmly on the lips. He proceeded to fuck her for the next thirty seconds as little streams of bubbles escaped their lips and floated upward. Sammy could feel the soft ache in her lungs. It tickled at first and grew in intensity. Sammy was sure that Jack was at his breath holding limit as well. Ten seconds later he slipped out of her and swam to the surface, pulling her up with him. Breath refreshed, he decided to play with her. As more bubbles streamed from her lips, he slowly lifted her towards the surface before letting her drift back down.

He pulled her up to the surface just as the last of the air escaped her lungs. She took a series of deep breaths and scolded him playfully. She was more turned on than ever and desperately wanted him to make her cum. "You better fuck me until I scream", she whispered to him between shallow breaths. He entered her slippery cunt and they submerged. Jack did as she asked, and Sammy could feel the orgasm building in intensity. The explosive orgasm came all at once. She bucked in the throes of orgasm, and she could feel Jack emptying his cock deep inside her. Dangerously low on air Jack held her in his arms in the warmth of the bath until the last quivering of the orgasm subsided. He then kissed her passionately on the lips and they drifted to the surface, panting in the crisp evening air.