Sample Collection

Story Info
A wife and Nurse collect Husbands Semen sample.
3k words
4.56
22.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is so stupid," Grant said as he and Nadine got into the car. "I'm perfectly healthy. What do I need to go to the doctor for? You know they are just going to do all kinds of ridiculous tests, probably including stabbing me with needles. All just to say that I'm healthy, but a little overweight." He'd been putting this off for months. He hated going to the doctor. But his wife had insisted that he go. And finally had simply made the appointment for the checkup herself. She had even arranged to have the day off so she could come with him, just to make sure he didn't skip it.

"We're going, and that's that." She replied. "It's your own fault. You chose to marry me. Now you are stuck with me, forever." She smiled when she said it. It was one of their little jokes. "But in order for forever to happen, I need you healthy, and that means I need a doctor to give you a check up." She'd been having this conversation with him for months, but she didn't mind. It was fun for her. "And stop calling it a stabbing! They are shots, not stabbings, you big baby."

That was the end of the argument. They both knew it would be. So the rest of the drive was just them holding hands and singing along to music. When they got there Grant jokingly drove past the office, and she slapped his thigh. They laughed about it as he drove around the block and he parked. "Honest mistake I swear," he joked as they were walking into the office. They checked in and sat down in the waiting room.

Other than the needles, which he was definitely not a fan off, this was the worst part of going to the doctor: the waiting. They sat together in the waiting room for about thirty minutes or so before being called back.

The nurse took his blood pressure and temp and heart rate. All perfect like usual. Then came the questions. "Do you smoke?"

"Nope. Never."

"Ok," She said clicking away on her computer. "Do you drink?"

"On occasion, but it's rare, maybe 5-6 drinks a year." More clicking.

"Do you exercise?" He hated this question. He understood why they asked, but it always made him feel a bit guilty. He didn't really do much in the way of exercise, unless you counted sex.

"Not really no."

"Ok, no problem. What about sex? Are you sexyually active?"

"Yes." He smiled at this one. And looked to Nadine, who smiled back. They had an amazing sex life. It was rare that they would go even a day without sex.

"Ok, how active would you say you are, on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the most active?" The nurse was clicking away on her computer, and hadn't really looking at either Grant or Nadine. But he was quite sure she'd look up in a second. She likely wouldn't believe his answer.

"Definitely a ten." Sure enough, she stopped, and looked up, first at Grant, and then over to Nadine, he smiled and nodded in agreement. The nurse just looked back and forth between the two of them for a moment. "OK, how many times a week would you say you are having sex?" Her face was beginning to flush. She clearly didn't often have to ask this question.

Grant looked to his wife first. "I'd say about ten to fifteen right babe?"

"On average,," she said. "More on a good week."

For the first time, the nurse really took a good look at both Grant and Nadine. Grant was six feet tall, with a wide strongman style broad shoulders. His dark brown hair was short on the sides, but the top was long, and pulled back in a ponytail. His arms were thick and strong. He had a little bit of a gut, but not bad. Nadine was a bit shorter, at five foot six. Her brown hair had been dyed red, and pulled back into a ponytail as well. She always claimed or complained that she had small breasts, but really they were not as small as she thought. They created a nice bit a cleavage, and were more than a handful for her husband's large hands. Her strapless black dress showed them off quite nicely today, along with her shapely curves, and amazing ass. The nurse couldn't help but imagine what the two of them might look like naked. She blushed a little more, but nodded. They were very attracted people, so she could definitely believe they were having a lot of sex. She'd definitely have a lot of sex if she had access to either one of the two of them.

She typed a few things into the computer, and clicked a few more. "Ok, I'll be right back." And with that she practically ran out of the room.

"I think that poor nurse was a bit embarrassed." Grant said as he longingly looked at his wife.

"I don't think she was expecting to hear about you having that much sex." She was beginning to stare at him longingly. "But once she got a good look at you, I think she was picturing it." It had not been lost on Nadine that the nurse had been pretty as well. She was about the same height as Nadine, with blonde hair. Her breasts were a bit larger, which she liked, and she knew Grant would too. "I bet she was imagining both of us fucking."

Grant was trying not to get too excited, but Nadine was clearly doing the opposite. JUst as he was realizing this, the nurse came back in with a sample cup in her hand. Her face was beat red now. And she just stood there, looking back and forth between the two of them for a moment, trying to find her words. "Um...the..uh..Dr..." She cleared her throat. She drew a slow deep breath and began talking, almost in monotone, as if reading from a script, while looking directly at the floor. "Due to the amount of sexual activity you are reporting, we need a semen sample from you. Please take this sample cup, and produce a sample into the cup for us." She reached out her hand with the cup. Nadine reached out and took the cup, letting her fingers linger on the nurses hand for a moment. Enjoying the tease. "When you are done, just open the door a crack so we'll know you are finished." With that, the embarrassed nurse turned and fled.

Suddenly, Grant and his wife were left alone in the examination room. Both just now realized what was being asked of them. They needed to make Grant cum into this sample cup. They had both teased each other at times in doctors offices, and fantasized about having sex, or fooling around. They loved having sex in public. But they had never actually done it in a doctor's office. The risk of actually getting caught was just a little too high. But now, here they were, being told to do it. Likely, the nurse was supposed to make sure that Grant was alone in the room. But, she had been so embarrassed by everything, she had simply forgotten to do so. And as a result, the two of them now had a unique opportunity.

They looked at each other with sly smiles. Nadine put the sample cup down on the counter and stood up. "Well, doctor's orders," she said as she stepped forward and reached for the belt of his pants. "Let's whip it out big boy. The doctor needs some cum."

Grant still couldn't believe what was happening as his wife quickly undid his pants and reached in. His body was already fully on board, as all of his blood had already been pumped into his dick. So when she yanked down his pants, his cock sprang up hard and ready. One of the many reasons they had such an amazing sex life, was Grant had a better than average sized cock. Fully erect, as he was right now as she wrapped her hands around him, he was pushing about nine and a half inches, and easily between three and four inches thick. Her small hands barely fit around his shaft.

It never stopped her from trying though. And try she did, as both her hands grabbed a hold of him and began to slowly stroke him. "That poor nurse is probably out there right now, trying to imagine this. Wondering how big you are. Trying to picture your monster cock." She was using her most sultry voice as she slowly moved her hands, looking him right in the eyes. "I bet she is wishing she was in here right now, stroking your big hard cock for you. You'd like that wouldn't you? She was kinda cute. Just imagine her in front of you, stroking your monster cock. Just doing her job, trying to get a sample of your cum."

After a few minutes of Nadine stroking him, she leaned over and added her mouth into the mix. First she licked the head of his cock, while continuing to stroke him. Then she licked up and down his shaft following her hands. She leaned further down and took his balls into her mouth one at a time, swirling her tongue around them and she sucked. He moaned loudly when she did this. "Fuck baby." He growled through gritted teeth, trying to be quiet. "That feels amazing."

For the next ten minutes she continued to do this, alternating where she put her mouth, occasionally taking him all the way into her mouth for a moment, before moving on. While she had his balls in her mouth, stroking on his cock, there was a knock on the door. Before she could even think to stop or respond, the door opened, and in walked the nurse. In her hand were some magazines. "I....I thought you might need some help," she stammered, as she managed to close the door behind her. Her eyes were glued to Grants cock as Nadine stroked it up and down.

Nadine let her husbands balls drop from her mouth. "As a matter of fact," she said, letting go of the massive tool in her hands and standing up. "We could use some help." She walked over to the nurse and pressed her lips against those of the nurse. It took only a moment for the nurse to respond, but she quickly got into it, and the two were kissing each other, and hands began to roam.

Grant watched from the table, and began to stroke his cock. He watched as both women began to touch each other as they kissed. But it didn't last long. After just a few minutes, his wife pulled away, and they both looked over to him, and his cock. They whispered to each other, before turning to him. The nurse was the first to speak up, this time with confidence in her voice. "Sir, I need to know how close you are to providing a sample for me?" Nadine leaned in and whispered into her ear. The nurse looked up again, licking her lips. "Sir, I need to know how close you are to providing us with your cum?" The correction clearly turned her on as she stared at his cock.

He stroked his cock with slow, emphasized movements. "Oh, it's going to take me a few minutes at least. I think I need some more stimulation," Grant replied with a smile. He wasn't sure how far this would go, or how far Nadine was going to let it go. But he wasn't going to put a stop to it just yet. He had no intention of fucking anyone but his wife. She'd have to do some pretty good convincing for him to even be willing to let the nurse suck him off. But touching was not too far for him. And he was willing to let the two of them go as far with each other as Nadine wanted to go.

The nurse turned to his wife and whispered something to her. Nadine then stepped in front of Grant with a smile. "You need more stimulation baby?" Her tongue rolled with each syllable as she spoke to him. As he nodded, still stroking his cock, his eyes grew wide as the nurses hands appeared at his wife's side. They grasped her dress, and gave it a tug, until her cleavage gave way to her breasts bouncing into full view. Once that was done, the nurse reached around and began to play with Nadine's nipples. She twisted and rolled the nipples between her fingers, pulling them and eliciting a gasp from her.

"How's that for stimulation," asked the nurse. "Are you going to cum for your wife's tits?"

His hand was moving faster now as he watched his wife get fondled by the nurse. "It certainly helps." He smiled with a devilish grin. He was probably closer than he wanted to admit, but he wasn't going to put an end to this just yet. And his plan worked. The nurse seemed to take the hint, believing that he needed or wanted more. She stepped out from behind Nadine. He wasn't sure when she had done it, but somehow she had removed her shirt and bra, and was not completely topless. Her breasts were a bit larger than his wife, and firm. She stepped to the side of his wife, and they both turned. First the nurse leaned down and took Nadine's nipples into her mouth, one at a time. Then Nadine returned the favor. Grant did his very best to slow down, wanting to preserve this for a bit longer. But he knew it was not going to last much longer at all.

"I think my husband likes your tits," Nadine said. "And I think he's getting pretty close." She turned to Grant. "Isn't that right my love? Are you going to give us your cum?" All he could do was nod. He was close.

The nurse reached over to the counter and grabbed the sample cup. She opened it and put the top back on the counter. She stepped closer and the two of them pressed their tits together, kneeling down in front of him. "Come give us your cum Sir."

Grant hopped off the table and stood above the two of them. The nurse placed the sample cup firmly between the four tits, and then reached up and grabbed his cock. Nadine reached up and joined her, and the two of them stroked him together. The sight of the two of them beneath him, and the sample cup between their tits was already too much for him. His target was a piece of heaven, nestled between two beautiful sets of breasts. And then when their hands took hold of him, it was over. He exploded in a torrent of warm cum. The two women aimed his cock toward the cup, and milked him until he was dry.

His knees were weakened, and he had to lean forward to grab the counter to stop from collapsing. Which worked out well, as the orgasm subsided, and his cum began to shoot less, the lean allowed it to still have a chance of getting where it was supposed to be. When he was finished, he opened his eyes and looked down. Beneath him, was one of the most erotic sights he had ever seen. Two of the most beautiful women, both topless, breasts pressed together. And both were covered in cum, from one chest to the other, they were covered. There was some in the cup as well, but he wasn't sure if it was enough.

He carefully pushed against the counter to stand back up and lean back against the exam table. As he did the girls smiled. The nurse looked down at the cup and picked it up. She then began to use her fingers to scoop cum from her own body and scrape it off into the cup. Once she had done this, she looked again, and seemed satisfied. She grabbed the cover, and screwed it onto the cup. Then she leaned forward and began to lick the cum off of Nadine. It was incredibly hot to watch, and had Grant getting hard once more. When the nurse was done, she looked up and saw his hard cock again and just stared. Now she was beginning to understand how these two had as much sex as they did. While she was staring, Nadine leaned in and began to lick the remnants of cum from the nurse's body as well.

Once both women were cleaned off, they stood up. The nurse never took her eyes off Grant's cock. She was licking her lips, clearly thinking about licking him clean as well, but Nadine beat her too it, leaning down and taking him all the way down her throat. Then she stood once more. "Sorry, you can look, you can touch, no one but me gets to have this monster inside of them," Nadine said, rather possessively.

They all got dressed once more. The nurse took the sample cup and gave Nadine a deep kiss. "We have everything we need. You two can go. The doctor will be sending this out for testing and will call you back in when the results are in." She handed a card to Nadine with a smile. "If you have any questions, or...anything else...my number's on there.

"Thank you so much," Nadine said. "You've been a great help. If we need another sample, I'll be sure to call you." She smiled and winked at the nurse as she tucked the card down into her cleavage.

The nurse left the room, and Nadine and Grant took a moment to make sure they were presentable before leaving. As they got into the car, Grant turned to his wife. "Well, I guess that wasn't so bad after all. Next we need to schedule YOUR check up.."