All Comments on 'Sam's Fall From Grace'

by scorpio00155

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
noone269noone269about 20 years ago
My first story.

This was the very first story written by you that I read, and still is one of my very favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Walked away from reality:

Your story was believable until the last couple of paragraphs. That any husband would be so enraged with his wifes slutty behaviour, and then be so compliant is unlikely. He went from meeting out justice on his wifes boy toy, to wanting her to let others touch her up? Please, you had a very good story, even believable until that point. Also it is incredible to me that so many male authors deny there own sexuality, and the ability of the human male to get aroused. In the situation described it would of been difficult not to become aroused, and he blames himself for this. Again not very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
a nonny mouse

The grade isn't as much for the author as for the wimpy SOB that he created for the spouse. I realize that I didn't have to read it, and I will really consider that option on future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
a pussy whipped wimp

well written and a good story, however you blew it at the end when you expected your readers to understand the wifes lies when she explanes why she did the fucking and for her husband to even believe it and forgive her. keep trying. good luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
she's a slut because he's late?

very well written but not believable. he forgives her. what happens when she gets upset with him the next time? or gets mad at him, sounds like gangbang time. you made him out to be a wimp. too bad. better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Jesus H Christ what a wimp ass fag this guy is!!

This tory is un fucking believable. The husband is watching instead of stopping her. The husband sees some young guy feeling up his wife, finger fucking her and then fucking her and cumming in her and he gets piss. He kicks the guy' ass an then tells his wife she liked it!! This story is so fucked up! It could have been so good too!! Sadly it turned out tobe another British cuckolding story. I don't thik there's a straight man left over there. Nothing but wimpy husbands and slut whores for wives. To bad I use to like that country.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Often, newer is better

After reading some of these old stories I apreciate the latest authors and their efforts so much more. This site has really grown up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Unbelievable, but excellant

As had been said before, fairly/very unbelievable.

But one of the best written stories I have ever seen on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Cumming of Cuck Story

Wimp gets in touch with his inner cuck. Pretty erotic.

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
Wimp!

The little wimp forgot his creampie. What kind of pussy-wimp doesn't get his creampie? Erotic sex, good writing, but you forgot the creampie! I just hate it when the wimp don't get no creampie. I mean without the creampie it isn't a very good wimp story. Maybe the little pussy whipped cuck will get creampie in part 2.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesalmost 17 years ago
How come?

I've noticed a trend in the cheating wives stories you've been writing, it's something I feel any man in your character's position would ask for in these types of situations. Simply put, how come the wife is the only one who gets to fuck around with other guys, even if she doesn't want to? How come you never have the husband demand that the wife let him fuck another woman to even the odds?? Come on, let's try to be a little fair here please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
really a piece of work!

It wasnt my fault he forced me to. He made me drink the drinks. He made me kiss and be fondled by him. He made me go with him to another bar. He made me sit in his lap. He made me rise and fall on his cock to pleae him. No I did not rise and fall on my own. Darmn I am nothing but a adulterous slut and totally devoid of anything that resembles a loving wife. I am sorry you want to divorce me I only let a man I really did not know fondle me in public, fuck me in public, and do it to me bareback. Yes I understand I can go work the streets to support myself and move out now with what i have on my back. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
truly erotic

I enjoyed this story a lot. This work is one of your better ones. It is of course a personal quirk but I enjoy your loving wives stories better than the incest ones. Thanks a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh God, Dan is all upaset with what his wife did.

He set her up by his dumb ass goofus actions. Can't get to her. What kind of a writer are you to let that pass. It makes your whole story a bunch of crap. If you can't do better than this then you should stop writing. All the people who liked it have a taste for crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Dan is a fucking wimp drunk pervert.

He get's mad at Sam for fucking the guy when he's the one that let it happen..He was watching like a pervert...hell no...he was the perve...He should shut his fucking mouth right...he hasn't got a thing to compalin about...unless of course it's being British and that's bad...Once a brit always a brit...a brit is the wimpiest dumbiest creature on earth...don't like it Brits then eat shit marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dan is the slowest man on earth

Don't blame him though blame Scorpio. He hobbled Dan to an old man walker and threw block in his way to prevent him from getting to the wife just a few feet away. If he was cloa=se enough to have seen what he saw then he was just a few steps away. Then theres the binge drinking, ever so called writer has his characters putting away one drink after another in what police call bing drinking. These characters have comsummed enopugh alchol to sink a battle ship. Thanks to the so called author. Why drink at all. I assume that the writer is a drunk...a sodden drunk...He/she/it makes sure that the wife gets fucked. Then hubbie comes alive so Scorpio won't be called a wimp writer...shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
And you're them most boringest

For Chirst sake read some other stories instead of bicthing like somme fucked up presit or hollier than thou ass w/o a name. You're boring and a fucked up in the head dim witted punck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Taken in two parts.

If the wife was actually raped as she told him they would prefer charges and have the client arrested for rape with the whore wife's cunt having his cum in her. Second who the hell would fuck a slut full of cum knowing for almost sure anyone that fucked her like that fucks all around and at this time is probably carrying STDs and HIV. You dont fuck cumdumps, you watch and enjoy but you damn sure dont touch them. Other men's wives fine, let that poor bastard handle the fall out. Damn my wife would be lucky to walk away alive.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
He really was more interested in watching

Well at least he kept her from getting a cunt full of cum from the stranger. I think he was so turned on that he couldn't stop her at first ,then he became worried that since her lover was much younger than him, she might like the stranger better than him. Thanks for the story....Rich

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Can you write us a story about men with balls?

Good writing but castrated wimp ass men just don't do it for me neither does creampie eating husbands and this guy is one step away from that

Fighting41Fighting41about 13 years ago
Yet another

Yet another author who likes to make his male characters into lacy panty wearing lady boys. Only thing missing in this story was having the husband eat the warm creampie left in his wife

fireballxl5fireballxl5over 12 years ago
Damned if you do...

...is essentially the same plot told by Silkinn over at asstr. Still I always like seeing how different writers deal with a particular setup, so enjoyed this five stars worth. I have one criticism. Your work would be far better if you either used an editor or learned the concept of run-on sentences. It does detract very significantly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Those who criticize the reality of it

Those who criticize the reality of a husband being conflicted, then coming to terms...have never lived it. Thats how it is, mixed emotions, lust, anger, hurt..LUST overriding all in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No problem with the theme but unfortunately too much.

Its a story that starts well but too much is piled on, shame, revenge, quick changes of mood and attitude. I know the variety of confused feelings a cuckold feels but this story misses out. Its a pity because it could have been so much better. Very nice try, sorry to be negative. I would have loved it to have ended differently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
he is an idiot she is a slut

Divorce her she isnt to be trusted

no real man gets off letting his wife fuck others.

i would have kicked her out and divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Those that say you will like it are full of it

I caught my wife cheating and i closed all our accounts drove her vehicle back home then called her parents to pick her up at her lovers. They arrived while they were still fucking apparently and she cried all the way home. I was already packed and in a hotel. My lawyers had fun in court i still ended up giving her 50% cause the court systems dont believe adultery is a bad thing. Her friends and family i sent the pics from my phone to however seldom talk to her and her married lovers wife broke her nose tried to kill her.

Cheating wives and husbands dont deserve shit.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Bullshit

Fucking asshole is a future cuck for his slut wife. Both should die.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM

2nd mouse captures the cheese, TK U MLJ LV NV

Dubby49Dubby49over 11 years ago
Piece of crap

Makes me want to puke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stupid

The stupidest story I have ever read. It seemed like the guy could never make it to the table, no matter where they were. My God, they even danced, and he still did not have time to get to the tables. This made no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Started good

but why stop when the wife is getting screwed -- and have the husband rescue her?

Let the fucking END first..........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
First Half exceptional

I think the first half of the story was one of best on the entire website. Unfortunately other commenters apparently only concentrate on last half - possible because their small brains can not remember the first half.

Good seduction & descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ending disgusting...

Ended as a cuck wimp tale. Gutless wonder husband. Maybe he will get an STD around his mouth (he deserves it).

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Stupid, not satisfying

So he ended up fucking her, getting sloppy seconds and in spite of everything he would keep his hobby-whore. You usually do better - this story just upset me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucking Retarded

The story and the writer.

rixelsrixelsover 9 years ago
What Kind of Man

Dan watches as Steve gets Sam shit faced drunk, fingers her, and then rapes her. Dan knew that Steve was getting Sam drunk enough to screw her even if she was passed out. What kind of man waits until after a rapist has cum in his wife before helping her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

love your work, great stuff. is there any way you can make it more readable with shorter paragraphs. very erotic but some of the document is like an insurance policy in length, very tough to plow through.

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderabout 9 years ago
Dan let it all happen....

because he is just another sick cuck. Sam didn't fall from grace, she leaped and Dan liked it. Sick fucks. Sick, sick fucks.

Written from his mommy's basement I imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You are an asshole!!

Each line of the story adds an 'I am an asshole' as it continues to each line.

Please do me a favor and count the number of lines in the whole story.

I will then know the size of the champion of assholes??CCD9

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Limp dick fag cuckold writer and story

I hope you're fucking sterile . Pathetic worm

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
stand back

do nothing and let it happen then come over all hardman and then start whining about it. when you are unable to like any! of the characters in a story it just becomes pointless. or was that the point of the sory? shes a dumb slut he's a wimpy dickhead and they deserve each other!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Liked the story until he becomes a cuck!

All you eunuch writers just have to make the husband into what you are...a fag cuck! I did get a laugh though when the slut wife say's it was all just only fun stuff until he fucked me....finger fucking in public is only fun stuff...with sluts like her who would need a wife??

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So what did

they do when she missed he period?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hypocritic Fuckwits

If these fucktards are so against cuckolding, wife watching and are so disgusted by stories like this, WHY FUCKING READ THEM!!!

MartyMBMartyMBover 6 years ago
What is the matter with Dan?

Dan married Sam, both said their vows, and when he sees her being touched by another guy, he *doesn't* kick the crap out of "Steve"? What is the matter with him? Is he thinking, "I'm married but its okay for Sam to be a slut and a whore with another." What possibly could be an excuse for cheating? Why is he even considering forgiveness? I'm not suggesting BTB stuff, but Sam needs to rebuild her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
?

I have not checked scorpio's bio but she has to be a woman no man could possibly write this kind of crap.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Interesting situation.

Sort of a tragic tale of waiting for axe to fall. Lot's of tension.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Well written .

Sam is just a slut wife.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Low

This one started low and never recovered.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
FOR GIVING GRACE AT THE TABLE

as for the fall it was more like a plop flop, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Surely

Some Brits have balls?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a voyeur cuck wimp ...

Not only does he sit holding his dick and balls while his wage is seduces and fucked...he then wants her to tell the whole thing again so he can get a fucking hard on again...seriously Scorpio..when was the last time you checked ur chromosome make up??? Or your gonads in the mirror?

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 3 years ago
Eh

Stupid, unbelievable, and grotesque. 1* Would get higher rating if in humor.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

Giffgaff he deserved, he was really late for starters, then he could have joined her on numerous occasions but he didn't, his perverted mind wouldn't !st him, then when it was to late he heaped all the blame on her. Deal husband, deal story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wimp and a cuck

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fucked up story about fucked up people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fucking hot of a seduction from the third person perspective, the sequel is great too if not a bit long in the set up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

scorpio...what a perverted old geezer... getting his jollies off by fingering his little clitty...and dreaming of his wife being pleasured by others...What a sad ay to survive

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 3 years ago

Ok, that does it for me and these LW stories for a the near future. I got as far as "for some reason I just stood there watching them" and gave up. Why is this the common theme? He deserves what he gets for not going to his wife. No loving husband would ever let this happen. Goodbye LW, I need a break.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

just a whore and wimp.

SignedBTWSignedBTWabout 2 years ago

Nothing Quite Like Getting Blackmailed

Into doing something worse than what you are getting blackmailed for. It never works well in the end for the one being blackmailed any way, except for willing cuckold stories.

"Oh yeah," I almost sneered "like you didn't consent to doing all the work. I saw it Sam, I saw you fucking him while he sat there enjoying it! There was a room full of people so why didn't you call for help?"

"I wanted to," she sobbed, then surprising me by sinking to her knees in front of me, "I did want to, but he told me how it looked, me on top, he told me that he'd tell everyone I'd got his dick out, that I'd stuck it in me. He said ... he said he'd make sure my husband knew I had done it all. Dan, I didn't dare make a scene and he knew it. Yes I fucked on him, but ..." Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Garbage

Helen1899Helen1899almost 2 years ago

what a wimp, his cock ruled his brain, what chance the marriage,none. She knew she could fuck who she wanted as long has he was watching

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic! Masterful development of emotional pitfalls in anger, selfishness, self-entitlement, pride and lust; resulting in predation on these particular immature female weaknesses coupled with lowered inhibitions by excess alcohol. Consequence: succesful victimization and stealthy sexual seduction right in front of a husband who himself is slave to his own inner demons including unbridled lust, voyeurism, and sado-masochism - the extreme sexual arousal as well as the self-abuse emotionally and psychologically in passively observing his wife's seduction, her active fornication with a complete stranger and her ultimate betrayal, all in easy sight and sound of her friend and the public around them.

A variation on conduct and occurrences seemingly entered into by a near majority of women and men, given today's cheating spouse divorce statistics. What the statistics don't reveal is the effect of predation of unwitting, unprepared, defenseless victims - both men and women; in contrast to intentional, deliberate and planned adultery.

Life is interesting. Sex is elusive and confounding.

Good luck to all of us - we need it!

Thanks for an incredible narrative. One of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

yuck!... reading this wimpy crap... the only serious health issue i think u have is the pussification of ur dick and balls,!

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

Husband is nothing more than a pathetic cuck and wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Maybe it turns some people on to be in this type of relationship.

The reality of life is that when you look into cuckold relationships that are abnormally high suicide rates associated with them compared to normal relationships.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 1 year ago

Just another wimp looking for reasons to be a cuck.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous6910 months ago

This just doesn’t make sense. Why would any normal man (not an abnormal cuck) let this happen? Is this part of the feminist writers wanting males to be weak and worthless. You seem to forget basic emotions and triggered reactions like rage and jealousy. Wife is just a stupid slut and hubby a pathetic cuck. Who would care about this damaged couple. Nonsense

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wife is a stupid slut willing to degrade herself in a town where hundreds of people know her and her husband... husband is an ass that didn't stop anything. no marriage here, and another author who obviously doesn't have a real life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous