All Comments on 'Sam's First Sensual Massage'

by Silver106262

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
kimi1990kimi1990almost 8 years ago
Max cliche

"He peeled the suit down to her waste." Ew. that doesn't sound like much fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank You

A good hot wife story.Hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Each to their own

Some can handle it, some can't, some really enjoy their mate enjoying pleasure. My own wife used to get massages twice a month, one day she admitted that the touch got way more intimate than I probably realized. I had asked if he ever touched her breasts, I knew when she blushed that he likely did.

So I asked to watch so I would know. The masseur was timid at first when I was there, but got over it and they did everything except full sex. I even told her that would be OK but she said that was saved for just me.

The other surprise was I found I enjoyed her enjoyment, and I learned a few things to do that my wife really liked.

Now we both get massages regularly, fair is fair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stupid comments!

I don't understand why people read stories in this category and then leave hateful comments. Read something else! Nice work, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: stupid comments

To give cuckies like you something to bitch about. LOL

Here cuckie, here cuckie. Come to momma.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot wife stories

are non-erotic drivel not worth reading. So guess what, I didn't read it, but I'll make a comment to get the cuckies all riled up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
Welcome to Lit

Thanks for taking the time to write and post this story for us, free of charge. It was short, but sweet. Fuck all of the moronic anonies who come here to point out spelling errors on an amateur website. Dumbasses. And fuck all the angry old men who take the time to click on a story and scroll to the end just so they can leave another one of their ridiculous comments about "cucks" in a section of this website dedicated to "cuck" stories. How fucking stupid must they be? It amazes me that they're able to function well enough to use a computer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
so husband is useless now?

Theirs is now a marriage of conveniences, for her.

Husband can wack in the corner, but don't touch her.

Notice that she will give and do things with Ron that she would never do with shit head. He can feed, clothe, shelter, comfort, and be a companion; just not expect love from her, her joy or her emotional companion. More of a warm mutt.

Great relationship, not.

Husband could never, ever win in this situation. But he is portrayed as a weak spineless shithead who wants to be a neglected mutt.

deadonedeadonealmost 8 years ago
Still wonder

Are we only suppose to blow smoke up the writer's ass?

If people disagree are they not allowed to comment?

If a writer receives 50 angry and 2 good comments for one style of work but gets 50 good and 2 angry comments for a different style. A writer can use that to adjust their work.

Is not a true heart felt reaction important to a author?

Are impotent comments more meaning full?

ps Unless you put your full name and address there is no difference between a User ID nom de plume and a Anonymous nom de plume.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
@ deadone

There is a huge difference between an anonymous comment and a comment made by someone who bothered to register a username. That difference is that I can address you directly, just as I've done. I know that you made that comment, and I may also remember other comments you've made.

The asshole anons, on the other hand, are like a coward who hides in the dark at an amateur talent show and shouts profanities at the performers. Of course you don't have to like every story, and of course you should express your opinion when you don't like the story. But if that opinion is "1* cuck fag shit" then what's the point? Why waste the time that it takes to scroll through a story and leave such an asinine comment? What, do you think you're hurting the author's feelings or something?

I doubt that there are many authors here who write solely for the feedback of this audience. "Adjusting" the content of your stories for the sole purpose of placating this crowd is a pathetic notion. I would feel sorry for anyone who does so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I thought it was great

Hey... I hope you don't waste time worrying about any of these hostile comments. I really enjoyed your story. It felt real, and the details were smooth. Please keep writing from your perspective!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I will never understand.

This is a first for her but instantly the hubby cannot join in. I kind of don't get how instantly the hubby is second class.

That is why I think you get a lot of blow back on these stories. It is not a two way street. It becomes selfish.

Just sayin'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Aww, Joe, you mad, bro?

The problem is, no one wants to be addressed by you. No one wants you to remember them.

Yes, we're asshole anons, but so are you. Doubt "swingerjoe" is your real name. I don't think your mother gave you that name, but reading your comments, who knows?

The real coward is you. Hiding in the dark behind your "username" and taking potshots at various and sundry. You constantly make asinine comments, why shouldn't other people? Oh, yeah, you're a swinger. Right. Pretty sure you need a woman to get into those parties.

Do you think you're hurting authors' or other commentators' feelings when you leave your comments? Are you hiding in the shadows like a coward with you use one of your other "usernames" to make comments?

It's good that you feel sorry for other people, they sure feel sorry for you.

luedonluedonalmost 8 years ago
Re: Aww, Joe, you mad, bro? Anonymous comment

Anonymous, did you read Joe's comment with the intent of understanding what he said, or just with the intent of criticising him?

Of course he is technically anonymous, just as am I and most other readers with identifiable names.

But with a name, as Joe said, I can have a conversation with you and not have to address you as I have done here. Be brave and make yourself an individual and not just another of the multitude of undifferentiated anonymice.

Who knows. We might even enjoy the conversation.

Lue (not my real name)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it. 5*

I love this type story from the husbands point of view but I would also like to read it from the wife's point of view with an emphasis on how she feels leading up to the sex and an erotic telling of the actual sex. Keep um cumming.

Mjolnir0Mjolnir0almost 8 years ago
Anons are such cowards

I appreciate negative criticism, probably more so than positive feedback. Thought out criticism helps me to be a better writer on here and in my academic writing byou extension. To those of you who voice your fleshed-out opinion, be it positive or bluntly negative, thank you.

However, to the pathetic ilk whom are only able to muster "1* cuck shit" and other pig feces, get a life. Seriously, go back to your trailer or mother'said basement, give your sister a big kiss, and drink your Schultz. While you're at it, go ahead and beat off to Trump and talk with your friends about traditions. Meanwhile, we will continue looking down on you and laughing at you from outside the box.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
Love it when hubby plays matchmaker

Such a great husband. xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@Aww, Joe

hey frontSHIT how come you post your usual idiocy as anon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
erotic story

Fantastic story, we loved it. my wife Debbie said it reminded her of the 1st time she had my friend Steve and I gave her a forehand massage that led to a threesome. it was a fantasy come true for all of us. now we get together once a quarter and give my wife Debbie a forehand multiple orgasm massage/ sex.

keep writing great story.

Robert & Debbie From Las Vegas.....

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Another wife sharing through a massage,,,

Another wife sharing through a massage,,,The story have at least two issues: 1st - the wife changed her mind too fast, even when she went to the room with her new found lover and closed the door...Maybe showing no respect for her husband, as he had shown her no respect preparing this behind her back...2nd - The story didn't show the aftermath from her point of view and future actions not even how he felt about his "new" wife...2*

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
lol @ deadone and agree with swingerjoe

No deadperson, anonymous comments carry no weight whatsoever in terms of getting authors to adjust the content or style of their stories. The reason is, it's not possible to tell how many times one person posts ten anonymous comments on the same story. Personally I find it very soothing to turn off the mostly worthless anonymous comments by ticking the box for not allowing anonymous feedback on my profile. As for you Silver author, bravo, at last I have read an excellent, fun, well written wife sharing story featuring a loving husband and loving wife having extramarital fun and both enjoying it with no anger or regrets. YAY! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it when hubby plays matchmaker?

I thought because there was a hubby, the match had already been made. I think a more exact phrase, especially for you, AB, is, Love it when hubby acts as wife's pimp. A small detail that the pimp does it for money, and the hubby does for his perverse pleasure. And just like the whores who work for the pimp, the thrown away wife thinks the husband is doing if for her. No, its all about what sicko hubby wants. Used much?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sneek

Sam got her own back after he tricked her by not letting him see the final act. He may live to regret doing this now she has tasted another mans cock, his ration may seriously reduced. My wife and were together 67 years both on our wedding were virgins on our wedding,I never strayed even though I worked where there were about 200 women/girls plenty of chances and I saw non of the signs that would have given the game away I did the the washing and ironing no sign her in her briefs and when I went down on her no strange taste only hers and mine no refusing me when I wanted either never to tired or a headache.She passed away just after our 60th wedding anniversary would never have tricked her to go with another man or asked her to she would have finished our marriage. See ladies all men are not DICKHEADS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Was enjoying the tale until the reference to his wife's "waste", not waist !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
no big complaints but

Not sure why you have to give the guy such a huge cock and why you have her go anal with him when never before with husband.

It would still be a good wife share story about a husband allowing his wife some extra for her pleasure. Adding the other stuff almost makes it a wife dominate tale or like she is making some point to him.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

In LW the bitch getting the massage always goes full whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved every word of it and wished I had shared my girlfriend Samantha before our time had come to an end.

Seeker744Seeker744over 1 year ago

So much potential, then he door shuts? Wtf. I wanted hubby to witness the action. Totally disapointing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous