All Comments on 'Sam's First Time'

by beliefofmine

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ignorance

Once again I was put off by an author's complete ignorance as to the location of a hymen. Is it too much to expect an author to do a little research if in fact he has never encountered a hymen in the wild?

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 3 years ago

The ultimate definition of stupidity. First time ever, BAREBACK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Tough early comments on a great story. Bareback is risky in reality, but literally happens all the time and it's hot as hell in a fantasy. Hymen details might not be perfect, but it added flavor to the story and certainly no hymen is made the same or breaks the same way. I really hope the author continues posting, I found the writing to be a great step up from other stories on the site, and great use of specific word choices to ramp up the heat of the scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Female anatomy

Google it. Ruined the story, in my opinion. 1 star.

beliefofminebeliefofmineover 3 years agoAuthor
Response

Apologies on my lack of clarity on that part. I was somewhat in a hurry to finish the story, and I wasn't as articulate as I could have been. I'm fully aware where the hymen is, and I didn't mean for it to come across as though Zach was fully inside her, I had envisioned Sam having felt as though he couldn't fit any further inside (meaning just the inch that he had entered, between her labia and pressing against her). I'm sorry that my error in description ruined your reading experience. I'll take my time in the future and be more clear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stupidity abounds

The author for not having a clue as to the nature and location of the hymen is awarded the highest rank of stupidity

The story was pretty good for the most part but she doesn't seem concerned that she got fucked without protection - pretty unlikely unless she had regular periods and knew she was safe - which she would no doubt have reflected on when Zach told her he couldn't pull out because she had her legs locked around his - she says she'll worry about that tomorrow Pregnancy a real possibility and she'll worry about a life altering experience tomorrow?

Witton who can't log in because the login page is screwed up

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
They're Just Jealous They Cannot Write A Story

So it's not the best story ever. But it's not as bad as people are saying. Dialogue could have been better. She could have said she was on the pill. Anyways, realism isn't everything. To me you seem a bit uncomfortable writing about sex. Nothing wrong with that. Just not that familiar with having sex yourself. Nothing wrong with that either. My early writing about sex were terrifyingly horrible. Keep working at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Really good

ClavinMobClavinMobalmost 3 years ago

Don't listen to the haters - this story is dope AF. Rated it 5/5 and saved to Favs. Wish there were even more stories of this caliber around, it checked all the boxes for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

re: Anonymous "Stupidity abounds"

It's "abound", don't criticise others when you're unaware of hypocrisy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous