All Comments on 'Sam's Naked Adventures Ch. 01'

by LeighKent

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ManosHandsManosHandsalmost 3 years ago

Excellent first submission. I look forward to more of Sam's exploits.

AtrampboyAtrampboyalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story and the telling of it,more please and soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Looking forward to subsequent chapters.

babaloo92babaloo92almost 3 years ago

My very favorite type story! Thanks. Hope she continues her adventures.

IntheMindsetIntheMindsetalmost 3 years ago

Sexy looking forward to read what Sam does next-

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

Fascinating story. I often wonder if a woman would actually do this. I could understand the possibility of discovery would increase the intensity of the experience. Nothing like danger to get the blood going! Nice job. I intend to read the sequels.

ZebPykeZebPykealmost 3 years ago

Great first chapter, looking forward to reading this series!

Thanks for sharing,

Zeb

Magicmover99Magicmover99over 2 years ago

Fantastic stories read the lot wish there were more certainty got me thinking what’s possible

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 2 years ago

How did I miss this? Awesome. Favorited instantly.

cdh02cdh023 months ago

A very exciting, enjoyable story. A great start for Sam’s adventures, more of which I will read as soon as I finish this. I have been naked on golf courses and in public swimming pools, as well as a lot of other places, but I was never brave enough to walk naked all the way from home to get there as Sam does.

Carolinedh 2001

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeighKent@LeighKent
Naked is when you're without clothes. Nekkid is when you're without clothes and you're up to something. Some of you have asked to know a little bit about me so here goes. I've been enjoying the stories here for quite some time and recently decided to try my hand at writing. M...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES