Sam's Naked Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam received several more appreciative looks during her run and by the time she was back home she was so horny that she couldn't wait another second. Going to her room she stripped off her sweaty clothes, picked up the dildo and vibe she had used earlier and went into to the backyard to the lounge chair by the pool. Laying in the lounge chair naked in the sun she began working the vibe over her engorged clit and furiously fucking her soaking wet pussy with the dildo. She came again in short order.

After her orgasm she lay in the lounge chair for a bit recovering before eventually going inside for a shower. After drying off and wrapping her hair in a towel she went naked to the kitchen and fixed herself a salad. By now it was late afternoon. Setting an alarm for 12:00 am she went to bed and drifted off to sleep.

She woke tingling with excitement. Sam was determined that this time she would make it to the mailbox at the street. Donning her running shoes but otherwise naked she went downstairs to the front door. The house was dark and Sam stood at the window looking out into the night. Once satisfied that no one was about, she slipped out the front door onto the porch and paused, watching and listening for the sound of a vehicle. Her nipples stiffened which she began to pinch and lightly twist as she stood enjoying the feelings running through her body.

After several minutes she left the front porch and headed toward the driveway to her left. She could feel the juices from her pussy already beginning to seep down her inner thighs. She walked cautiously down the drive alert for the sound of an approaching car. None appeared.

Reaching the mailbox without incident Sam paused to decide what to do next, The street was quiet and all the houses were dark. To her right there were only three houses between her and where her street intersected with a thoroughfare that ran between the northern and southern sections of the city. Thinking that at this hour on a Sunday night it should be pretty quiet Sam decided to continue down the street to the intersection approximately 200 yards away.

Knowing that this would significantly raise her chances of being caught only fueled her excitement. Believing that the lateness of the hour would allow her to get away with it she set out for the corner. About one hundred yards away from her goal she heard a car quickly approaching on the thoroughfare. Sam froze looking for a place to hide but there was nothing in the immediate vicinity that would offer her any concealment. Headlights game into view moments before a car sped past the intersection and continued on its way without any indication that she had been seen.

Sam was horny as hell, the inside of both her thighs were wet to her knees, her juices beading down them like sweat. She wanted to get to the intersection no, she needed to get to that intersection. Listening closely for any more approaching cars she continued forward eventually reaching the street sign at the corner. She was happy, horny and knew she wasn't done for the evening.

Across the thoroughfare from the corner was a golf course attached to one of the two country clubs in the city. Sam had run on it many times in the late evening and was familiar with its layout. Quickly crossing the road and passing through the bushes that separated the golf course from the street she was feeling more confident. The golf course sat lower than the road so Sam had to make her way down a hill and through some trees to reach the fairway. The shrubs, trees and difference in elevation should prevent anyone driving by from seeing her on the course which was lit only by the quarter moon that had recently risen.

Sam's destination was going to be the halfway house between the ninth and tenth fairways which was about four hundred yards from where she entered the course. Making her way along the fairway she felt exhilarated in the knowledge that she was completely naked in a public place that in just a few hours would have hundreds of people crossing it.

Sam reached her destination at ten past one according to the clock above the entrance to the building. There was a dim light illuminating an area outside where sat concrete tables and benches. Climbing on top of one of the large tables she lay on her back looking up at the stars. Hands moving to her breasts she began gently squeezing and rolling her erect nipples. Sam felt safe here and wanted to take her time. After a couple of minutes her left hand continued with its nipple play as her right slowly began working its way down her body, fingertips tracing lightly against her skin. She shuddered as her fingers moved across her hip bone and eventually arrived at her clit. Briefly reaching lower she inserted the middle finger up to the knuckle into her wet pussy. Swirling it several times elicited a low moan from her lips.

Removing the now well lubricated finger Sam brought it to her clit where she began to make slow circles around and across it. Making herself go slowly to savor the experience she alternated between rubbing her clit and finger fucking her pussy. After about ten minutes Sam's body could no longer take the build up of sexual tension caused by her public nudity and the ministrations of her fingers.

Moaning loudly Sam's orgasm exploded through her body and she felt herself flooding the tabletop with cum. She continued rubbing her clit through the first orgasm rapidly climaxing a second then third time. Each brought more cum from her pussy but not nearly the amount as the first flood. Finally spent, she dropped her hands to her sides and lay there several seconds before pushing herself up to a sitting position to get a look at the wetness spread across the concrete table. That's when she saw the security guard.

He was standing about thirty feet away, just at the edge of the ring of light, and was rapidly pumping his very erect very large cock. Just as Sam saw him a huge rope of cum erupted from its head landing on the grass several feet in front of him followed rapidly by several more.

In a panic Sam began scooting off the table sliding through the puddle of her cum that was quickly seeping into the concrete. As her feet hit the dew covered ground she tried to run but lost her footing and fell in a heap knocking the breath from her lungs. Sam heard footsteps approaching and tried unsuccessfully to rise. The guard stopped still five feet from her and knelt down on the ground.

"Are you okay miss?" he asked.

Unable to speak Sam again tried to rise but once again her body betrayed her.

"I won't hurt you miss, I just want to help you. You're not going to be in any trouble. My names Jim," he said.

Still dazed she croaked out "Sam" without thinking that she had just given this stranger, who had just caught her masturbating naked on a public golf course, her name. After thirty seconds or so Sam's breathing began to return to normal though she was still quite winded. She moved into a sitting position feet on the ground and pulled up against her ass, knees up she wrapped her left arm around them and did her best to cover her breasts with the right acutely aware of how naked and vulnerable she was.

When Jim saw that she seemed to be recovering he stood and backed away a few feet making a calming motion with his hands. Jim's actions helped to calm Sam somewhat. As she sat recovering her breath Jim walked over to a golf cart sitting near the spot he had been standing when Sam first spotted him. He retrieved a raincoat and returned tossing it to the ground about two feet from her. He then turned his back and walked another ten feet away.

"Sam, you cover up with that if you want," Jim said.

Sam crawled across the ground retrieving the raincoat which she draped over herself like a blanket. Jim, his back still turned, was speaking again.

"I'm sorry I startled you. I really thought you was someone else. You see they's another lady that comes down here and puts on a show for me from time to time. When I saw someone down here I thought it was her. I got down here and saw you and assumed that she had told you about it and you come here to do the same."

Jim's manner and the fact he had given her the raincoat to cover up with helped to reassure Sam and his story of another woman masturbating in front of him on a somewhat regular basis intrigued her.

"Jim you can turn around now," said Sam.

Jim turned and Sam was able to get her first good look at the man. He stood around six feet tall, was powerfully built with broad shoulders and large biceps. He had a shaved head, thick mustache and dark brown skin. If Sam had to guess she would have put his age in his mid fifties. He leaned back against one of the concrete tables crossing his arms across his chest.

"So Sam," Jim began, "if that other lady didn't send you, what you doing down here? I don't see no clothes laying around."

Sam hesitated but could think of nothing to say other than the truth. She told Jim of her past two days omitting how near she lived and the fact that she was alone in the house for the next month.

When she finished Jim just chuckled and with a smile said, "Well Sam, I work Sunday through Thursday nights on this here course. Anytime you want to come down here and put on a show for old Jim you feel free. I promise not to touch you unless you was to ever ask me to. I can't promise not to touch myself though," he said with another grin.

Jim's manner had put Sam thoroughly at ease now and his last comment had caused her to begin to feel aroused once more.

"Tell me about the other woman that comes down here Jim. If you don't mind that is."

"Oh I don't mind," said Jim. "She older than you, not old but older. Pretty lady, probably in her thirties. Got darker hair, taller, not as nice a chest though," he said again flashing a huge smile.

"Are their any particular days she's here?" Sam asked.

"No," Jim replied. "She pretty random. Sometime she here twice a week, sometime I don't see her for a couple of weeks. She usually here about this time of night though."

Jim straightened from leaning against the table and said, "Well Sam, I got to go punch a time clock up at the office so they know I'm doing my rounds. Remember what I said bout visitin old Jim again. Oh and keep the raincoat, it may help you get back to wherever you come from." With that he flashed Sam another smile and returned to the golf cart, its electric motor carrying him silently into the night.

Sam stood and slipped into the rain coat. It was made for someone much taller than her 5'2" height which meant that a fair amount of it was on the ground and walking in it would be difficult. Removing it she folded it up and carried it with her in case she needed it before reaching home. Setting off naked once again erotic thoughts were flying around in her head. Jim jerking his massive cock while she masturbated was a huge turn on for her as was the thought that out there somewhere was another woman who, like her, enjoyed being naked where she shouldn't be. Sam's return home was made without further incident and by the time she entered through the front door she knew that she would be seeing Jim again. She had a raincoat to return after all.

12