Sam's Naked Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took Gary all of two seconds before replying, "Oh hell yes!"

Sam took Gary's hand and led him to the net at the center of the first tennis court. Kneeling in front of him she grasped the top of his running shorts slowly pulling them down and freeing his cock. Once free of the elastic it sprung up revealing an eight inch long, thick circumcised cock. Sam's fingers couldn't completely close around it. Opening her mouth she took the head in swirling her tongue around as Gary moaned his approval. She could taste the saltiness of his sweat from his run. After thoroughly wetting it she stood, turned away from Gary and bent over grabbing the net.

"Please fuck me Gary. I really need it!" She didn't have to ask twice.

Gary positioned his cock against the wet opening of her pussy. Slowly he inserted the head.

"Oh Gary please don't be gentle, I need to be fucked!"

With that Gary grabbed her by the hips and began thrusting his cock deep into Sam's young wet hole. Over and over again, her wet pussy squeezing his shaft, he hammered into her as Sam offered encouragement.

"Yes Gary, like that, fuck me like that!"

Between her young hot body, tight pussy and verbal appreciation Gary knew he wasn't going to be able to last long. He managed to fuck Sam furiously for several minutes and he knew he was getting close to climax.

Pulling out he said, "I'm close Sam!"

Sam spun around, dropped to both knees and took his cock back into her mouth to the back of her throat tasting her juices on his shaft. Slowly she moved her head back sucking hard until the head came out of her mouth with a pop. Looking up into Gary's eyes she began vigorously jerking his cock with her right hand while playing with his balls with the left. In less than thirty seconds Gary let out a loud groan just as the first large spurt of cum hit Sam on her left cheek. The second was divided between Sam's open mouth and chin as she continued jerking the cock aiming it lower on her body. Five more spurts landed glistening on her breasts.

When Sam had emptied Gary's balls she made a show of swallowing then smiled and said, "Tasty, those balls were really loaded. Time for my show, get my phone ready."

Gary pulled up his shorts and did as Sam asked. Leaning back against the net with her legs spread wide the dildo easily slid inside Sam's well lubricated and slightly stretched pussy. Turning it on she was pleasantly surprised to feel the shaft rotating inside her and the vibrating rabbit ears hit her clit perfectly. Still very turned on from the hard fucking she had received shortly before, she was ready to cum within two minutes. She fucked herself through that orgasm and continued to a second five minutes later. The second causing her to squirt a flood onto the court. As she lay against the net recovering she smiled up at Gary and said, "Thanks, I needed that."

"Anytime." was all Gary could manage in reply.

Her task accomplished she bid goodbye to Gary not wanting him around when Carol picked her up. He went reluctantly and only after Sam told him if he didn't go she wouldn't pay him another visit in the future. The hope that she would show up for a surprise fuck down the road finally convinced him. With Gary gone Sam sent the video he had taken to Carol along with the message that she was ready to be picked up. Carrying the dripping wet dildo in one hand and her phone in the other she walked up to the guard shack to wait.

Carol arrived in less than three minutes. Sam approached the SUV and Carol motioned her into the front seat. Sam opened the door and the interior light revealed a naked Carol. Sam got in and closed the door.

Looking over at Carol she asked, "Is there any particular reason why you're naked?"

Reaching over Carol whipped a finger across Sam's face recovering a large glob of Gary's cum. "Looks like you made a friend." Carol said with a smile before sucking the cum off her finger. "I just love the taste of cum don't you?" she asked.

"I'm learning that I do," replied Sam. "Now why are you naked?"

Carol pulled the SUV into a parking space and replied, "I thought I'd join you for the ride home but first things first. Give me the dildo."

"It's still really wet, sorry," Sam replied handing over the toy.

"Good! I was hoping it would be," Carol replied as she scooted forward on the seat, spreading her legs and shoving the length of the still glistening wet dildo deep inside her pussy. She then opened Sam's video on her phone which was mounted on a holder on the dash, started the video and powered up the toy as Sam looked on in wonder.

Watching Carol pleasure herself to her video was one of the most erotic things Sam had ever seen. She watched as Carol's breathing began to get deeper, her fair C cup breasts with their bright pink nipples on the end rising and falling. The black dildo moved in and out of her pussy with it's neatly groomed red "racing stripe" of pubic hair above. Her deep blue eyes were fixed on the device as she watched Sam have her first orgasm on camera. The scene aroused feelings in Sam that she had never felt before. Suddenly the idea of having sex with this woman was all she wanted. She began to finger herself as she watched Carol's climax near. When Sam had her second on camera orgasm Carol climaxed also, her entire body shaking as she did.

Catching her breath she looked over at Sam who was rubbing her own clit, "May I borrow that toy again?" Sam asked.

Never taking her eyes off Sam, Carol slowly pulled the dildo from her pussy and handed it to the younger woman. Sam took it and slid it into her own drenched hole and began fucking herself as Carol put the SUV in drive and headed for home.

Sam had another orgasm just as the SUV turned onto their street. As Carol pulled into Sam's driveway to let her out Sam looked at her nervously and asked, "Would you like to come come in for a while?"

Carol flashed her winning smile and said, "I thought you weren't a lesbian." Then laughed and continued, "Sam, there's nothing I'd like more than to go inside with you and spend the night exploring every inch of each others bodies..... but I can't, not tonight anyway. I have to leave mid-morning and drive to Atlanta for a meeting with my editor so I have to get some sleep. I'll be back in a couple of days and, if you're still interested, then I'd like nothing better than picking up where we're leaving things off tonight. I'll call when I get home."

Sam got out of the SUV and stood naked watching Carol drive away. Turning she went into the house, up the stairs to her room, kicked off her shoes and crawled into bed. Falling asleep she was thinking of how good that black dildo looked sliding in and out of Carol's fair body.


12