Sam's Naked Adventures Ch. 04

Story Info
Elana joins Sam for public fun.
6.1k words
4.78
13.4k
19

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeighKent
LeighKent
178 Followers

Authors note: For context you should read the previous chapters. All characters are over 18 and fictitious. No similarity to any real person is intended.

***********************************

Sam woke up first. During their nap Elana had separated herself from her and was laying on her back still sleeping soundly. It was fully dark and the house was quiet. Needing to pee Sam climbed out of bed, careful not to disturb the young woman sleeping beside her, and headed to the bathroom. While she emptied her bladder she thought about the powerful orgasm Elana had given her a few hours earlier. She felt a little guilty about falling asleep without returning the favor. Determined to remedy that particular situation she stood and returned to the bedroom.

At college she had, on occasion, woken a sleeping lover by giving them a blowjob. While this would be her first time trying something similar with a female she thought she had a pretty good idea of what to do based on what Elana had done to her earlier. She reentered her bedroom leaving the bathroom light on for illumination. Elana was still on her back with her legs slightly spread. She paused a moment to admire the view.

Elana's pert, B-cup breasts were topped by dark pink nipples and were framed by tan lines which she found incredibly alluring. Her dancers body was tight and her waxed pussy was barely visible. It was also framed by tan lines which only seemed to make it even more inviting.

She carefully climbed onto the foot of the bed not wanting to awaken the sleeping woman prematurely. Moving closer she gently provided outward pressure against Elana's inner thighs causing her to stir but not fully awaken. It also produced the desired affect of her legs spreading wider apart allowing Sam the access she desired.

Sam's face moved closer to the first pussy she would ever lick. She smelled Elana's scent. It was similar to her own but yet somehow different as well. She began by slowly licking up the length of the sleeping woman's slit using just enough pressure to part the lips as her tongue passed. After several passes Elana let out a slight moan and began to stir. Sam also began to feel wetness against her tongue. She continued in the same fashion a little longer as her partner drifted closer to consciousness. Finally taking her tongue higher she began ending each lick by flicking her tongue across Elana's clit.

"Oh my God Sam that feels incredible," a sleepy voice drift down to her.

Sam continued her slow exploration of Elana's pussy eventually arriving and the area between her pussy and asshole that Elana had first introduced her to earlier. Elana was fully awake now and making more sounds of obvious enjoyment. This being Sam's first time eating another woman she was really getting into it and started licking harder and faster. On one pass across the taint her tongue strayed too far flicking the rosebud of Elana's ass.

"Yes!" Elana huskily exclaimed, "I love it when my ass gets played with!"

Not wanting to disappoint she worked back down, deliberately flicking her tongue over Elana's lower hole, the moans growing louder as she did. Deciding it was time to finish her friend off Sam's lips moved to her clit as she placed a finger inside the now very wet pussy. Rather than focusing on the g-spot as Elana had done to her earlier, she moved it in and out while swirling it around making sure in the process it was thoroughly lubricated. Sam began to suck and lick Elana's clit feeling the tension building in the other woman's body and new her orgasm was approaching.

"God Sam, I'm so close!" Elana panted.

Hearing the need in her friends voice Sam decided to take her over the edge. Removing her finger from the wet pussy it had been toying with she sucked Elana's clit even harder and inserted the dripping digit up to the knuckle in her ass.

Elana's response was both instantaneous and volcanic. "Fuuuuucccckkkkk!" she screamed at the ceiling as her climax broke, flooding Sam's chin and breasts as she did. Sam continued to suck her clit and finger her ass until she felt Elana's hand forcefully pushing her head away and trying to scoot off her finger. Relenting, she let the other woman escape.

Once her breathing had returned to something close to normal Elana looked down at her friend. "You know, I typically don't like to be woke up by other people. You found the exception to that rule. Are you sure you've never done that before because you were amazing."

"No, it was a first for me but I have to say I had a really talented teacher."

"I think the student will quickly become the teacher if she's that quick a learner," Elana said sincerely.

"Come on," said Sam, "we're both sticky messes that smell like sex. Let's go take a dip in the pool to rinse off and figure out what we're doing the rest of the night."

Stepping into the bath, Elana relieved herself while Sam grabbed a couple of beach towels. The girls went out to the pool and dove in, swimming around a while before getting out of the pool and toweling off then settling down in the lounge chairs.

Elana retrieved her phone from her discarded shorts which were still laying near the pool and made a call home telling her mother that she would be sleeping over at a friends tonight. Once she hung up she looked at Sam, "I'm up for some naked public fun tonight, what about you?"

"Sounds great to me, have anything particular in mind?"

"We can talk about that but first its a quarter to nine and I'm starving, want to order a pizza?"

"Sure," Sam replied opening the app on her phone. Elana told her what she liked and suggested that she give instructions to the driver to bring the pizza to the backyard. Once the pizza was ordered she looked at Elana, "Now what did you have in mind?"

Thirty minutes later Sam looked at Elana and said, "I can't believe I let you talk me into this. I live here." They were back in the pool, both still naked.

"It will be awesome," Elana assured her. Sam just rolled her eyes. "We'll tell the driver we're house sitting and we don't live here."

"Still," Sam thought to herself, "this is pretty exciting." She was feeling the butterflies in her stomach again as they waited naked for the pizza delivery. After Sam placed the order Elana had told her that she had wanted to do a naked pizza delivery dare ever since she had first seen one on the internet. She also told Sam not to include a tip because she planned to take care of it.

Minutes later a car could be heard pulling into the drive. Sam's excitement increased markedly. Another minute and the gate in the privacy fence opened revealing a young man walking toward the pool carrying a pizza box. "Order for Sam," he said seeing the girls heads sticking up from the side of the pool.

"That's me," Sam replied.

"I'm starving," Elana added as she began swimming toward the stairs to exit the pool Sam followed in her wake.

The driver froze in his tracks, almost dropping the pizza box, as Elana exited the pool followed closely by Sam. Acting as if it was the most natural thing in the world the two naked young women went to the lounge chairs and began to towel off. The delivery driver was still standing in place starring with his mouth open.

Looking in his direction Elana said, "Just bring it over here," indicating the low table which sat between the lounge chairs.

Approaching the pair of attractive, naked young women the driver stated, "I've heard this happens but it's a first for me."

"It's a first for us as well," replied Sam, "I hope we're not making you uncomfortable."

"Uh no, no, gosh no," he answered as he sat the pizza box on the indicated table. "This is the greatest night I've had doing this crummy job."

"I don't know Sam," Elana offered, "He looks pretty uncomfortable to me," her eyes moving to his crotch. "In fact I'm surprised his zipper is managing to stay together."

The driver flushed red and attempted to conceal his obvious erection as he stammered, "s sorry."

"Don't apologize," Elana continued, "We would have been insulted if you hadn't gotten a boner. Unless you were gay of course but I'm getting the idea you're not. Gay that is."

"No, no definitely not," he rushed his reply.

"Well, since you're not gay and since my idea is causing you some rather obvious physical discomfort I think it's only fair to remedy the situation," Elana stated as she knelt in front of the stunned young man. Unzipping his trousers she added, "Now let's see what you're hiding."

Pulling out his erect cock Elana said, "hello there." It wasn't as large as some or as small as others, respectable would have been a good description. She gave it a couple of gentle tugs then wrapped her lips around it taking him fully into her mouth.

"Oh my God," he breathlessly responded.

Elana continued to suck his cock slowly for a minute then stopped and looked at Sam, "Why don't you give him something to occupy his hands," looking pointedly at her breasts, Before returning her mouth to the erect member in front of her she told the driver, "let me know before you cum."

Sam moved close to the driver and taking his hands placed them on each breast. He immediately began to kneed them and play with her nipples. Between that and Elana's exceptional oral skills in less than three minutes he exclaimed, "I'm about to cum!"

Elana pulled off of his cock and began jerking it just as the first spurt shot from it's throbbing head. It hit Elana in the face and she continued to jerk him off moving lower onto her breasts as she did. Once she had emptied his balls Elana returned the much less rigid cock to his trousers, raised the zipper and stood. Looking at Sam she asked, "would you mind helping me clean up?"

"Glad to," Sam replied as she moved to Elana and began licking the cum from her breasts. Taking her time she made sure to get every drop before working her way up to finally remove the last drops from her face. Finally she ended by sharing the cum she had gathered with Elana with a long, deep French kiss.

Once finished the two women turned to look at the stunned pizza delivery driver. "Thanks for the pizza," Sam told him by way of dismissal. The two women then sat and opened the pizza box pointedly ignoring the young man. Taking his leave he kept looking back every few feet with a confused expression on his face as he walked out of the back yard. Once they heard the car leave the driveway both women began to laugh uncontrollably.

After they had eaten Elana looked at Sam, "Any thoughts on where we should venture to tonight?"

"I've been thinking about that," Sam replied. The trail on the Parkway that runs by the creek usually is pretty deserted this time of night. There's also the Botanical Gardens. It's closed but the fence on the back side is low enough to get over. We would probably have to drive to it though. If we decided on the trail we could get to it from the golf course at the end of the street."

"Speaking of the golf course," Elana responded, "did that guard really have as huge a cock as you said?"

"Elana it the biggest one I've ever seen other than maybe a couple of guys in porn videos."

"If we went that way do you think we would find him? I'd really like to see it for myself," Elana admitted biting her lower lip.

Sam laughed, "He should be working tonight and based on my previous encounter I doubt he would have any reservations about pulling it out for you. With us both naked I'm pretty sure he would continue to pull it as well. We should probably wait until midnight before heading down there though. What do you want to do in the meantime?"

"Why don't we go for a drive," Elana offered. "We can take my convertible."

"You mean for us to go for a drive naked don't you?" Sam asked.

"Well of course, this whole naked where you're not supposed to be was your idea after all."

"True," Sam agreed, "although you seem pretty enthusiastic about it.

"Why wouldn't I be, it's a rush! Come on, lets go," Elana said as she grabbed her purse from the table.

"Slow down," Sam replied, "we need to get a few things first."

"Like what?" Elana stopping and cocking her head to the side.

"Well, depending on what we find that looks fun and interesting we should probably at least wear our shoes in case we want to get out of the car and explore. I at least want to take my phone along for taking pictures and videos as well."

"Elana thought for a moment, "Those are good points, "I'll be right back," she said trotting back into the house with Sam in tow. She gathered up the raincoat that Jim had given Sam on the golf course and headed upstairs. Sam followed Elana to her bedroom.

"You said you wanted to return this. Do you have anything like a small backpack? It would make it easier to carry," Elana asked.

Sam went into her closet and retrieved a sky blue backpack that she had used to carry books when she was in high school. She also grabbed her selfie stick. "Will this work?" she asked holding the pack out to her friend.

"Perfect, the selfie stick is a great idea too. Now run downstairs and collect up our phones. Grab a couple of bottled waters for us as well."

Sam did as she was asked picking up Elana's Vans as well. Placing the items on the bed she then went to retrieve her own running shoes. Elana finished loading the backpack, zipped it up and slipped on her Vans. Little did Sam know the raincoat, phones and water were not the only items the backpack contained.

"I'll carry the pack. Ready to go?"

"Definitely," Sam replied with a mischievous grin. Holding the selfie stick and grabbing Elana's hand with the other she pulled her out of the bedroom and headed for the front door. Picking up her house keys from a table near the door she handed them to Elana to be added to the bag. Locking the door behind them the girls headed to Elana's car.

Starting the engine Elana looked at her and asked, "Top up or down?"

Sam bit her lip and considered it a few moments, biting her lip as the familiar butterflies taking flight in her belly, "Down."

It was around 10:15 pm as Elana backed out of the driveway and headed up the street in the opposite direction of the golf course. She turned right at the end of the street onto a dark winding road. A quarter mile down she passed a street on the left.

"You do realize that was the last turn before we get to the highway and the only direction you can take is toward downtown," said Sam.

"Oh really," Elana replied, "I didn't realize that," the innocent tone in her voice making it clear that she obviously had known. Sam just laughed and felt her excitement ratchet up another notch.

Accelerating onto the expressway Elana let out a loud, "YES!"

"WOOHOO!" was Sam's enthusiastic reply.

Traffic was fairly light but there were still other vehicles around them. They would be visible to anyone sitting in anything that rode higher than a passenger car. "Hopefully we make the light about a mile ahead," Sam said.

"Hopefully we won't," was Elana's reply.

Sam laughed and eased her right hand between her legs feeling the growing wetness. "I hope I don't cause water damage to your seat Elana because I'm afraid before we're done it's going to be very wet."

"Don't worry about it, mine's soaked already," she laughed in return.

Topping the hill Sam saw that the traffic light was green and felt both relief and disappointment. It was, however, still close to three hundred yards away. Two hundred yards along it turned yellow. Sam and Elana grinned wickedly at each other and Elana maneuvered into the center lane and said, "This doubles our chances of someone noticing."

The butterflies in Sam's stomach turned into hummingbirds as the Audi slowed to a stop behind several other cars. The traffic light was one of only a few on this stretch of the highway and allowed access from a large office complex that occupied both sides of the road. It was also very well lit. Within moments they were flanked by vehicles on either side.

The vehicle on Elana's side was an SUV but no one was in the passenger seat. The vehicle that stopped next to Sam's side of the car was another matter entirely.

"We hit the jackpot on your side!" Elana exclaimed as one of the busses that met the public transportation needs of the metro area slowed to a stop, it's front end about a car length ahead of the Audi. There were few passengers that time of night but Sam could see a half dozen or so on her side of the bus. None of them seemed have noticed them yet. That changed abruptly as Elana laid down a long blast with the Audi's horn.

The horn startled Sam and she turned to look at Elana, "You scared the shit out of me!" Then Elana half rose off the driver's seat and began to wave toward the bus. Turning back to the bus she saw every passenger was now looking at them. She only thought she had been wet before, now it felt as if she was sitting in a puddle of warm water.

"Come on Sam, give them a better look!" Elana exclaimed from behind her.

Sam didn't hesitate rising off her seat and turning her body toward the bus she also began waving to the startled passengers. She saw one younger man turn away briefly and say something before turning his attention back to the two naked women in the convertible. Almost immediately the number of watchers more than doubled as the passengers on the opposite side of the bus joined those already watching.

Sam's excitement reached a new level with all those strangers eyes on her naked body. So into the moment that she was surprised when her body was forced back down into the seat as the Audi accelerated away. She turned to Elana, a quizzical look on her face.

"The light turned green," was Elana's reply. Both girls began to laugh.

Elana took the second exit off the highway which emptied into a different shopping village than the in which the girls had met earlier that day. Rather than enter the village however she made a quick left onto the road that passed between the zoo and botanical gardens. "I thought of someplace for us to use that selfie stick," she announced.

Turning onto the completely darkened entrance to the zoo Elana stopped the car thirty yards or so from the road, itself also unlit. "I first thought of sneaking into the zoo but I'm pretty sure they have security here incase something like a fire starts. Then I remembered you mentioning the Botanical Gardens across the street."

"Yes!" Sam happily exclaimed, "I've loved that place since I was a little girl. I'd love to take some pics or videos there naked."

"My thoughts as well. I'll take the pack, you grab the selfie stick."

The girls exited the Audi and cautiously approached the road. A roundabout separated the entrance to the zoo from the rear gate of the gardens. Once across it they would have to go over the decorative iron fencing around the gateway. This would be fairly simple since there was a low rock wall immediately in front of it and even Sam's short legs would cause her no trouble crossing it. Their biggest risk would be crossing the fifty yards between where they were now, in the concealment of the zoo entrance, and the fence. Fifty yards that also happened to contain a well traveled road.

From their current position they could see a full six hundred yards to their right so they would have plenty of warning of a vehicle approaching from that direction. To the left was another matter. Due to a bend in the road they could only see about two hundred yards. If a vehicle was traveling the speed limit that would only give them fifteen seconds or so to cross and get over the fence into the concealment of the gardens. Nobody ever drove the speed limit.

Listening several moments for the sounds of a vehicle Sam looked at her companion, "Ready?" she asked.

Elana only nodded.

"Go!" Sam exclaimed as she sprinted out of cover toward her objective. She was on the edge of the roundabout closest to the zoo when she heard the car approaching on her left. Looking in its direction she could see headlights but it hadn't yet made the turn onto the straightaway. Arriving at the fence she threw the selfie stick over, stepped onto the low wall, grasped the top rail and vaulted across. Elana followed just as the car turned onto the straightaway. Sam retrieved the selfie stick before running deeper into the gardens, the car speeding past just seconds later.

LeighKent
LeighKent
178 Followers
12