All Comments on 'Sam's Naked Adventures Ch. 04'

by LeighKent

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
hrnskhrnskalmost 3 years ago

One of the hottest storys I've read here in a while, thanks

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

Great conclusion! I'd like the story to continue. Quite a fantasy. I doubt if it was anything other than that. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Need a CFNM category.

lazy_readerlazy_readeralmost 3 years ago

Damn, this is hot! Won't Carol be surprised when she finds she has two young women to have fun with. I hope the three of them have many more naked adventures.

ZebPykeZebPykealmost 3 years ago

Awesome continuation of the story, looking forward to Carol's return!

Thank you,

Zeb

II_7II_7almost 3 years ago

Great story. I love that the woman pushes her to do wilder and wilder stuff. This is how being a nudist works, too. We are always looking for an adventure that is bolder with more risk. I liked your naked, and nekkid quote. Sounds like Lewis Grizzard a bit. Keep up the good work..

ghost12_spiritghost12_spiritover 2 years ago

Your writing just gets better and better 5 🌟

cdh02cdh023 months ago

Another great story Ms Kent! Thank you for writing it. Elana and Sam go well together in their adventures and it was nice to bring Jim (and his massive member and copious amount of cum) back again. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Carolinedh 2001

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeighKent@LeighKent
Naked is when you're without clothes. Nekkid is when you're without clothes and you're up to something. Some of you have asked to know a little bit about me so here goes. I've been enjoying the stories here for quite some time and recently decided to try my hand at writing. M...