Sam's Naked Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God that was intense," Elana observed.

"It was quite a thrill," Sam agreed. "Between all those people on the bus and this it's been an eventful drive so far and we've only been out twenty minutes."

"I could definitely get hooked on the adrenalin rush you get from this Sam." Cupping the fingers of her right hand between her legs Elana continued, "judging by how wet my pussy is right now she could as well."

Sam reached down checking her own fluid level and laughed, "Oh yeah, I'll probably need some of that water soon. I think I've sprung a leak."

The girls followed a path to their right which took them to the Japanese Gardens which were only dimly lit by the moon above. Bamboo and thick evergreen trees prevented the intrusion of street lights giving the gardens a feeling of total isolation. Reaching a red arched bridge which crossed the end of a small pond Sam suggested, "Lets take a selfie here."

"Good idea," Elana agreed as she slipped off the backpack and reached inside it for a phone. Once the phone was attached and the stick extended the girls moved out to the center of the bridge. Arms around each others backs they pressed their bodies together. Feeling Elana's naked body against her own brought Sam's arousal to an even higher level. Sam snapped the picture, the flash briefly ruining their night vision.

"I really hadn't thought about that," Sam giggled.

"Yeah, me either," Elana agreed rubbing her eyes.

"Listen Elana, between licking the delivery guy's cum off you, being seen naked by a bus load of people and almost getting spotted crossing the road a few minutes ago I'm pretty worked up. Would you mind taking a video of me jilling off on this bridge?"

"I'd love to," she replied with a smile.

Taking the phone from Sam, Elana removed it from the selfie stick and moved a few feet away. Sam sat on the bridge her feet toward the other young woman. Spreading her legs she leaned back on her left hand and looked toward the camera. The bright light bothered her so she closed her eyes then reached between her legs, sliding two fingers inside her soaked pussy. She worked them in and out several times and once they were well lubricated slowly withdrew them and moved them to her clit.

She began by making slow, small circles around and across her sensitive nub. In her mind's eye she imagined she was doing this in full view of the bus passengers. Sam was in such a state of arousal that in no time her fingers were flying across her clit. After just a couple of minutes Sam's breath was getting ragged. She lay back on the bridge feeling the roughness of the lumber against her back. Her left hand no longer needed for support she brought her feet up close to her ass spreading her legs as wide as possible and crammed two fingers into her pussy rubbing against her g-spot as Elana had earlier. Reaching her climax she pushed her ass upward as cum gushed around her fingers raining down onto the bridge.

Her fingers slowed as her orgasm subsided. Finally removing them she lowered her ass back onto the bridge feeling the wetness from her orgasm on her cheeks. Elana stopped the video as Sam sat upright. Still catching her breath she said as she began to rise, "well that was certainly intense."

"What that was was sexy as fuck," Elana replied while handing the phone back to her friend. "If your fingers hadn't been in the way I bet you would have hit me with that jet of cum. Now that I think about it I sort of hate they were in the way."

Taking her phone back Sam pressed play and watched the video. If anyone that was familiar with the Botanical Gardens ever saw it there would be no doubt in their mind where it was made.

The girls explored more of the gardens and took several more selfies at different places. After about an hour Sam turned to Elana, "It's getting close to midnight. If you want to meet Jim we should probably head that way."

They made it back to the car without incident and headed back to Sam's house. Setting out for the golf course with the backpack and selfie stick Sam made them pause in front of Carol's mailbox and wave to the camera. To Sam's slight disappointment there were no close calls with passing motorists before reaching the relative concealment of the course.

Reaching the half way house and it's dimly lit tables Elana looked at Sam and asked, "What now?"

"I'm not sure," replied Sam. "Last time I never saw him approach and didn't notice he was here until after I came."

"Why don't we take a couple of selfies," Elana offered, "maybe the flash will get his attention."

"Good idea," Sam replied, "lets take one on the 9th green with the flag between us."

Elana took off the backpack and sat it on one of the tables before they headed over to the green. They took the first selfie as planned then after a short discussion sat down next to the hole. Positioning themselves at a right angle from each other they spread their legs with each of their pussies at the edge of the cup. After taking the picture they walked back to the tables near the building and Sam saw a familiar golf cart silently approaching. She became nervous worrying if it could be a different guard.

The cart drew nearer and Sam relaxed upon recognizing Jim's physique. Stopping within a few feet of the girls Jim looked at Sam arching an eyebrow, "they's two of you now?"

Sam answered, Hi Jim, this is my friend Elana. I told her about the other night and she wanted to meet you. It turns out she likes to be naked in unusual places just as much as I do. I hope you don't mind."

"Mind? Shit, if I was to mind seeing two pretty girls naked it'd be time for em to put ole Jim in the loony bin. It's always a pleasure to see you Sam, especially considering how much of you I gets to see. Goes for you too Elana. You two girls are somethin."

"Nice to meet you as well Jim. Sam's told me some, impressive, things about you," Elana replied looking pointedly at his crotch which was already beginning to display quite a bulge.

Jim chuckled, "Recon I do get carried away some times. Hard not to when theys a pretty young thing naked and diddlin herself on a picnic table."

Both girls giggled and Sam found herself blushing which, considering she was fully naked at the moment, seemed a somewhat strange reaction.

"Can we take a picture with you Jim?" Sam asked.

Jim smiled broadly, his white teeth standing out against his dark features, "sure Sam, goes back to what I said earlier. I'd be crazy to say no."

The girls stood on either side of Jim and turned inward to him slightly his muscular arms around each of their waists as their nipples pressed into his sides. His erection which had been obvious enough before was now impossible to miss. Sam held out the phone and took the picture then brought it around for the three of them to see.

Elana spoke first, "I love it but Jim, you look a little uncomfortable. Is something wrong?"

"No, nuthin wrong, why you ask that?"

Reaching out and brushing her hand across the massive bulge Jim's trousers were attempting to contain she replied, "Because this can't be comfortable. Why don't you take him out so he can breath."

Jim looked at Sam, "You may as well go ahead and do it Jim. I guarantee she isn't going to leave you alone until you do. It's my fault really for mentioning how, impressive, it is."

Jim shrugged his shoulders and unzipped his pants. Reaching inside he, with no little difficulty, managed to extract his already fully erect cock.

"Oh my God!" Elana exclaimed.

"Told you it was big," Sam shot back.

Jims cock was at least ten inches long and close to three inches in width.

"Can I feel how heavy it is?" Elana asked.

Jim looked at Elana then at Sam.

"She seems obsessed with the weight of body parts," Sam put in. "She had to lift my tits earlier to see how heavy they were."

Elana stuck her tongue out at Sam then looked expectantly at Jim.

Shaking his head he replied, "You wanna touch it I ain't gonna say no."

Elana reached out and wrapped her hand around the massive cock. Her fingers only managed to reach two-thirds of the way around it. Jim caught his breath. Lifting it slightly as if weighing it in her mind Elana said "this is the heaviest cock I've ever held." Elana's eyes were riveted to the massive member in her hand.

Breaking the moment Sam cleared her throat. "Jim, since you're very clearly excited and we're the cause of your discomfort would you like a little show to help you relieve your problem?"

Jim smiled again, "that'd be real nice."

"I have an idea about that," Elana said as she walked over to the table where the backpack sat. Reaching inside she removed the rain coat that Jim had previously given Sam, "first, we brought this back to you," holding it out to him. Jim took the coat and tossed it into the cart. "Second, as far as the show goes," reaching into the pack again she withdrew the double headed dildo from Sam's sisters toy collection and holding it up continued, "how would you like to watch us fuck each other with this while you jerk off? If that's okay with you Sam," she added.

The butterflies were back in Sam's stomach. She had no idea that Elana had that dildo in the backpack. This wasn't just letting a relative stranger watch her masturbate naked in public. This was letting him watch her have lesbian sex. The rational part of her brain screamed no. Unfortunately for the rational side, the naughty part of her brain was screaming yes even more loudly.

Elana moved close to her, lifting her chin and looking into her eyes, "seriously Sam, only if you want to." Leaning down she kissed Sam tenderly on her lips. Sam reciprocated the tenderness of the kiss, at first. Soon however she began kissing Elana more hungrily, their hands moving over each others bodies. Sam knew she wanted this. Breaking the kiss and taking Elana by the hand she led her to the green where they had taken the selfies earlier. Jim followed, already stroking his massive cock.

The girls sat down facing one another. A light dew had fallen and the short clipped grass of the green was cool against their bare asses. Elana took one end of the dildo into her mouth lubricating it with her saliva, a step Sam knew to be unnecessary since she was already soaking wet. Removing it from her mouth she positioned it against Sam's lower lips and began to move it up and down, slightly parting them in the process.

Sam let out a low moan which turned into a gasp as she felt the head of the dildo push inside her. Elana slowly worked the dildo in and out of her friends wet hole going a bit deeper each time. Finally reaching her desired depth in Sam's pussy Elana leaned back on her left hand and scooted her hips forward toward the other head of the dildo. Grasping it she lifted her ass slightly and in one motion her pussy engulfed the available length of the shaft almost reaching Sam's pussy lips with her own.

The two girls began grinding together, each feeling the dildo moving around inside them in response to the others motions. "Stand over here beside us Jim," Sam said, "and don't worry if you cum on us, we don't mind." Jim did as he was asked, the pace of his stroking increasing.

Both Sam and Elana were grinding against the dildo more energetically as the fingers of their free hand rubbed their clits. Their breathing was getting deeper causing their breasts to rise and fall, the thrusting of their hips causing them to move in a circular motion as they did. A squishing sound was audible from the two wet pussies as they worked the dildo in, out and around them.

After several minutes of grunts and moans Sam announced, "I'm about to cum!"

"Me too!" Elana responded.

Jim beat them to it. With a loud groan his orgasm erupted. He continued stroking his huge cock through it causing his cum to bathe the tummy and thighs of both young women.

Jim's first spurt of cum hit Sam's thigh triggering her own squirting orgasm which soaked Elana's pussy and ass cheeks. Immediately after Elana returned the favor, dousing Sam's nether regions in turn.

Spent, both girls collapsed on their backs breathing heavily. Elana was the first to speak. Rising onto her elbows and looking down she ran her hand from her thigh up to her belly feeling both Sam's squirt and Jim's thicker semen. "Damn Jim, that's a lot of cum."

Jim just chuckled as he tucked the deflating but still impressive member back inside his pants. "Couldn't hep it, was a good show," he replied.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it Jim," Sam replied as she slid off her end of the dildo, "I know I sure did."

"Oh I enjoyed it sure enough," he answered.

Elana made a show of licking the mixture of squirt and semen off her fingers then pulled the dripping wet dildo out of her own pussy. "That makes three of us then."

Making their way back to where they had left the backpack Sam took out a bottle of water. She opened it, took a long drink, then handed it to Elana who took a long pull on it as well. "Want a bottle of water Jim?" she asked.

"No thanks, I hate to cum and run but I'm behind on my rounds, gotta be goin. You girls come back any time." With that he got back into the golf cart and was gone.

The girls repacked the backpack, finished the water and set out on their return to Sam's house, reaching it without any further encounters. They did stop on the way to wave goodnight to Carol's security system. Once inside they went immediately to Sam's bedroom, kicked off their shoes and crawled into bed.

"I'm going to have to wash these sheets tomorrow," Sam said with a yawn. In less than a minute both girls were sound asleep.


12