Sam's Noises Pt. 02

Story Info
Sam settles in nicely to the role of cumslut.
2.8k words
4.72
15.3k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/17/2023
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam was and is the best piece of ass I've ever had.

I had never met a slut like her, so eager and motivated to serve her daddy- to be a cumslut. I've never had trouble with women, growing up hard in a Brooklyn neighborhood will give any man enough confidence to get laid. I was triple-blessed in that regard, combined with growing up tall and a 10-inch cock that caused enough gossip to get me laid some more.

I've had young women, old women, timid women, slutty women- you name it. But Sam was in a whole different category.

The sounds she made turned me on like I never thought possible.

We were at home, in our shared cell of C Block, Clinton Federal Correctional Facility.

Sam was wearing the outfit her sister mailed to her- a black and white maid's outfit. It wasn't revealing, at my request- part of the way that I teased Sam as a whore. I knew if she had her way she would be walking around as naked as possible all the time, probably with nipple clamps, a ball gag and something in her ass. That's the kind of slut she was.

But she belonged to me, and she would wear what I told her to wear. The cell was the size of a closet, so there wasn't much to clean. But she cleaned what there was, after I told her to.

Then she went back to her knees and waited, like a good girl.

"Is it clean?" I asked her, not putting down my book.

"Yes, daddy", she said softly.

"Good girl. Now suck daddy's cock." I never put my book down, flipping the page. I knew she would see it as a challenge.

Sam stood from the floor, her limp girlcock hanging below her as she straddled me on the bottom bunk. A woman might try to tease me or slowly pull my pants down but like a true cockwhore, Sam was pulling my pants down as fast as she could. She wanted my cock inside her holes- any hole.

Once she got them off she slid down the rack and stuck her ass high in the air. Sam wanted everyone to see what a slut she was. Me, the guards, other inmates- anyone who walked by. She dreamed of a gangbang, I knew without being told. I loved watching her tiny body curve around her ass while she sucked my cock. Sam had a wonderful little bubble butt that fit perfect in my wide hands and I told her that every time I grabbed it. I loved watching it wiggle in the air, pleading for more thick manmeat to fill her hole.

She was terrified of being raped, and no one would hurt Sam as long as I was alive. But it seemed unimaginable that anyone could rape her just because she would fuck anyone. You can't rape the willing.

Sam licked the bottom of my soft cock and held it on her tongue for a time, feeling the size and weight of it. Then she locked her mouth around the head and started running the tongue under it while sucking softly, back and forth. Up and down. Sam loved the feeling of cock in her mouth, I knew. It was obvious in every lick, stroke, suck.

And she made that noise. It came from somewhere deep inside her, a moaning that was split between pain and pleasure and it always drove me nuts. It was the sound of a true slut, happiness that comes from being covered in cum with thick cocks filling all her hands and holes, with more cocks hard and waiting.

Her ass wiggled in the air catching the breeze of our cell's fan on her boipussy. I knew she had probably already spit on her hole and fingered it, but she did it quickly to avoid me seeing her.

What a sissy slut.

I didn't let Sam touch her cock or pussy until I said she could. Doing so meant punishment, but I ignored it this time.

My cock was getting hard in no time, Sam was sucking me deep and fast. Fucking slut wanted cum in her mouth more than anything in the world. I let her suck me off in the morning and before lights out, but she still wanted more- every day all day.

But I liked to be in control, and that's why I was daddy and why she was a sissy faggot cumwhore.

I put down my book. "Come here."

Sam made a noise of disappointment as she slid her mouth off my semi-hard cock, but she wrapped her hand around it and stroked me before sliding up and laying in my arms. I laid one hand behind my head and held her with the other, looking into her eyes as her hand railed up and down on my cock. Sam's eyes begged me for cum.

"Lick daddy's nipples", I told her.

She went to work immediately, using her free hand to rub and squeeze the one she wasn't licking. Sam always did things like that without being told because it was an instinct to her. Just like when she wrapped her leg around mine and started softly humping like a dog in heat as my cock grew in her hand. Her tiny girlcock was rock hard against my thigh, grinding the hot girlcum she was dripping into my skin.

"Do you like daddy's cock in your hand baby? You're such a good little sissy faggot."

Sam moaned, sticking her ass out more so her little dick could breathe. She could cum quickly if I let her touch herself. I learned that on the first day teasing her. I also learned that she loved being called names, and that she never spoke unless I wanted her to. She was content to do whatever I said, as long as I gave her my cum.

I had never met such a good slut.

"One day I'm going to bring over some friends from the neighborhood and let them all feed you cock. You want that, don't you slut?" Sam moaned against my nipple and sucked hard, her fingers squeezed the other like a vice. Her girlcock throbbed and slid against me, her asshole opening and closing as she thrusted my leg. Fucking whore.

"I know you dream of cocks, a thick black cock splitting your fuckhole from behind while a big biker guy fucks your throat. You live to serve cocks." She squeezed my cock with both hands and started stroking hard, moaning and humping like a good girl.

"Yes, daddy" she said. My cock was hard in her hands, thick beads of cum pooling at the tip and dripping down the head. When the precum rolled over her petite fingers she reacted on instinct, licking her hands and then sliding down to suck the rest out like a good whore.

I grabbed a handful of her hair and slammed her gaping mouth against my chest. She snaked out her tongue against my nipples and moaned a painful cry of protest.

"You want men standing over you stroking themselves and calling you a sissy whore before they spray warm ropes of jizz across your faggot face and slap you for being such a slut." Sam was moaning deep now, the noise coming from somewhere conscious and unconscious- the sound of a true cumslut.

I slid my arm down and grabbed her ass hard, first one cheek then the other. I squeezed her like a soft basketball, feeling her curves as she gyrated against me. All the while, stroking and licking me just as she was told to do.

"You won't be allowed to touch yourself. Your tiny little girlcock will be rock hard all night long but no one will touch it. Sissy faggots have to please all the men before they get to touch their little clitties."

Sam started wiggling to try and get my hand closer to her boipussy, of course. She wanted her holes filled, always. Her breath was leaking spit onto my chest as she licked and sucked my nipples like a hungry little fuckwhore.

"The first couple of guys won't fuck your pussy right away, they'll just use your throat until they fill your mouth or cover your face with their cum." I spread her ass and she stopped gyrating against me instantly. She wanted me to finger her hole, I knew. Her moans turned to pleas and soft cries from a sissy that needed to be filled.

Instead I reached under and grabbed her tiny, hard girlcock in my hand and squeezed it as hard as I could.

"You don't mind sucking cock do you? I know because you're a fucking faggot cocksucker aren't you?"

She gave me a loud yelping noise before settling into a long, slow sobbing sound that became a slut's moan. "Yes daddy", she said.

I squeezed and unsqueezed, letting her throb inside her daddy's hand.

"Real men don't give a shit about that little girlcock, baby- we'll fuck your throat like any other slut if you want it bad enough." I let her go and squeezed her ass again. I slapped one cheek and then the other, as hard as I could. Her noises pleaded for more and begged me to stop.

"You're not a man so a lot of guys in the neighborhood don't see it as gay, they'll just fuck you because you're a warm, willing, wet hole." I spread her cheeks again and she froze. I felt her breath stop against my chest and she stopped stroking my rock hard cock, but squeezed it like a stress toy. My cock throbbed in her hand, precum coating the head.

Sam wanted me inside her so bad. I slid my finger out and touched her asshole, rubbing it from the outside, teasing her. She pushed against my finger and cried like a slut. Her hand went back to stroking my cock and she rubbed her thumb against my nipple.

"After the first few have sprayed cum all over you and it's dripping down your neck and onto your bra and panties and they're watching you try to lick it all up as you moan like a cumslut, some of them will decide it's ok to fuck you." I slid my finger inside Sam's hole and she moaned deep and long. I slid it in and out rapidly, like a tiny cock fucking her.

She was so fucking tight I knew it would be a while before I fucked her like I wanted to. She backed her ass against my hand, getting my finger deeper and deeper, but stretching hard around it. I would kill Sam with my cock in that tight hole. If she wasn't a virgin, she definitely had never have been with a real man. I could feel her girlcock slipping like a hard, wet noodle against my leg, drenched in her precum.

"They'll walk right over and yank you up by your hair. You're not a person to them, baby- you're an object. A fuckhole. A piece of warm meat to use and then throw away. They see it because that's what you are, isn't it?" She humped harder, slamming against my finger as hard as she could and driving her girlcock against my leg.

"Some big strong man will toss you to a table and bend you over with his hard cock sticking out toward you. You'll see it and lick your lips, a throbbing dick just for you." She was humping faster and pumping my cock as if cum was the only thing in the universe. I let her use my finger as a dildo, grinding and moaning.

"Maybe he'll strip off your panties but he'll probably just slip them to the side and give you some spit for lube." Sam was breathing hard, using her thumb and fingers to squeeze my nipples, teasing and licking. My cock throbbed inside her hand and begged for release as she stroked me as fast as she could.

"If you're lucky he'll have some precum to help the spit because then he'll just jam it inside you, slut." I started fucking her with my finger, jamming thrusts that stretched her open and made her teeth bite down on her lips.

"And then he'll fuck you without caring. A sissy faggot cumwhore who lets big strong alpha men fuck her sluthole all day every day so she can feel like a good little girl for her daddy." Sam got loud when I said this and I started to get worried that the guards would hear. She was moaning like a true cockslut.

"Quiet baby, we don't want mommy to hear do we?", I said to her after I jammed another finger into her hole. She caught her breath and clenched her jaw as I stretched that tight pussy around two fingers. Her moans became a soft, cut-off sound, almost like sobbing. She was trying to be a good girl.

"That thick cock will split your hole so hard and fast you'll be drooling into the table, screaming and begging and moaning for more cocks and cum." I started fucking her ass with my fingers, pushing harder each time trying to get as deep as possible. I could feel my fingers ripping her open with each thrust, a little more each time. Sam went wild.

"Daddy may I please cum?", asked Sam. A cumslut and a good girl.

"You know better than that. Suck my cock, faggot." I took out my fingers and she crawled down like a drowning man in the desert.

"That's right suck daddy's cock bitch. I'm going to stretch out that hole tomorrow, you hear me?" Sam loved when I talked to her, but this was for real. I was done waiting. She was getting a fair warning. It made her moan around my cock as she stroked and sucked me up and down.

"I don't give a fuck how much it hurts I'm going to break in that tiny little fucking boipussy with this man's cock because you're my sissy faggot cumwhore and I'm going to use all your holes until I'm satisfied and you're covered in my thick milky jizz."

Sam was a natural cocksucker and she knew it. She found her rhythm, squeezing hands up and down and twisting as she lubricated with her mouth and throat, moaning like a fucking cumslut with every stroke.

"And when I'm ready to make money I'll pimp your little slutholes out to anyone who will pay so that you can have more cocks inside your sissy mouth and ass and cum from strangers all over your body. "

When I finally let her suck me, Sam could always finish her daddy off quickly. Such a good girl.

"And you'll love it all won't you slut here comes daddy's cum take it all in your mouth don't swallow faggot hold it in your mouth." I gripped the rails of the bunkbed with both hands and gripped hard. Sam looked up at me with wide eyes, my cock still in her mouth. I clenched and sprayed every drop of sperm into her mouth, as she stared at me with eyes that were as happy as anyone on the planet.

slowly relaxed and she moved her mouth up and down, never breaking the seal to hold all my hot cum inside her mouth. Sam sucked and sucked until every throb was gone and the last drop had been pulled.

"Good girl. Now hold my cum in your mouth and get back on your knees." Sam did as she was told, her rock hard cock poking in front of her.

"Spit daddy's cum into your hand and wipe it on your face and titties."

Her eyes closed and she moaned as she followed instructions, taking care to cover every inch of her face in cum before rubbing her flat chest, paying special attention to her nipples. Her girlcock throbbed and leaked onto the floor.

"Now you can cum", I told her.

Sam opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, some stupid slut thing from the internet that made her feel like a good faggot. She gripped her little clittie with two fingers and squeezed it back and forth rapidly. Her hand wiped cum from her face and chest and fed it to her slut mouth. She licked and sucked her own fingers hungrily, moaning all the time. It only took a few seconds before she blew her load in an open palm, like all good sluts.

She breathed hard for a long moment, covered in cum and spit. She stared down at the lake of cum in her hand.

"Good girl, lick it all up."

Sam obliged immediately, smiling at her daddy with every lap of the tongue.

"Now where is the package you got from your sister sent you yesterday?"