All Comments on 'SaM's Place Ch. 02 of 15'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikeabout 11 years ago
I think this will be an interresting journey

And I look forward to how it unfolds. I enjoy the way you build the story.

4nicolas4nicolasabout 11 years ago
3* because it was too short and uncertain.

Is this going to be another bdsm story in the wrong category?I like it rough but hate brain washing and mathematics(one thank you sir ..two thank you sir...).

Is this the kind of story that starts with ''please I beg you NO'' but ends with ''I beg you, more please''and some loving? you have seriously got to make the chapters longer. I like to know what I'm voting for. But I'm loving the details. Can't wait to find out where this is going so keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Curiosity aroused

OK, you have hooked me! I wish to take this tale/t

our of Discovery and intrigue!

ContrahentContrahentover 3 years ago

5*

The scene with the doorbell girls reminded me a bit of H. Dean's work. Definitely gave me a couple ideas. The track concept is particularly interesting, and very creative.

belinda03belinda03over 1 year ago

I writing this early in the read to let you know I am hooked. Which i assume is your intent. I love reading this kind of story by a skillful story teller like yourself. So glad I stumbled onto it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES