Sam's Slut Weekend: Sunday

Story Info
Sam's slutty weekend wraps up with a sleepover and a fight.
9.9k words
4.26
10.1k
9

Part 20 of the 30 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJPages
AJPages
278 Followers

Sam

Before I even opened my eyes, I felt Chris spooning me, grinding his hard cock into me as he groped my breasts and kissed my neck. My body was already responding to him, tingling and writhing before my brain caught up and I realized what was happening. I hadn't meant to fall asleep or let Chris stay the night. But my initial panicked thoughts vanished pretty quickly as I felt his cock pushing through my swollen lips from behind.

"Mmm," Chris groaned, pressing himself deeper.

He pulled me back against him and lifted my leg over his. Then he brought my hand to my pussy, pressing on it and helping me to rub my clit, spreading my fingers around his cock to stroke him as he continued thrusting.

I moaned as I touched myself and felt Chris' cock pushing into me, stretching me again.

He alternated holding my hip and rubbing my clit with me, while his other hand slid under me and pulled me back against his chest. He squeezed my breast and then held me by my throat while he kissed my neck and whispered into my ear.

"I want to feel you cumming on my cock again, Sam. Help me make you feel good."

My back arched, and I moaned, rubbing my clit faster and grinding on Chris' cock. With my other hand, I pressed on his as it held my neck, encouraging him to hold and squeeze it tighter.

Chris groaned and clamped his fingers around my throat, thrusting faster and harder into me.

I felt his hips bouncing off of my ass and knew I was close, using the leg that was hooked over his to pull him into me faster and harder. Then I moaned louder, cumming around his cock.

"Yes, fuck! That's it, Sam. Keep cumming, Keep squeezing my cock!" Chris groaned into my ear, fucking me through my orgasm.

He kept thrusting hard and fast, pounding into me until he was almost on top of me. The way his cock stretched and rubbed me from inside felt so good, and the friction from his fast thrusts extended my pleasure. I kept rubbing my clit, and had barely recovered from one orgasm before I felt another starting. I moaned and clenched around him, pushing back on his cock.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Chris yelled.

Then he grunted, thrusting into me hard and deep, filling my pussy with more hot spurts of cum.

"God damn, that's a good way to wake up," he moaned, pulling out and rolling onto his back.

I turned to face him, smiling nervously. I couldn't help agreeing with him, but still felt uneasy that he'd stayed the night.

"What is it?" Chris asked, picking up on my weirdness.

I shrugged one shoulder, trying to brush it off. I didn't feel like getting into it, or talking to Chris about my mixed feelings. "Nothing," I replied, simply.

"Has Married Mark ever spent the night with you?" he asked, making me feel transparent.

I gave him a look that I hoped was a warning not to continue this line of questioning. "Once..."

Chris just nodded, smirking.

Then I distracted him away from the topic, staring down at his still hard cock as it gleamed with both of our cum. Looking straight into his eyes, I scooted down on the bed until I was eye level with his sticky erection. I leaned in, leading with my tongue, and set to work licking and sucking him clean, taking my time to reach every inch of him.

"Oh god," Chris groaned.

That was too easy. His cock twitched and strained in my mouth. It made my pussy tingle and throb, so I reached down to rub myself and ease some of that tension.

He moaned, leaning up to watch. "Come ride my cock."

"Mmm, okay," I agreed, smiling and licking my lips as I climbed over him, carefully.

Chris' cum was leaking out of me as I took his wet, hard cock into my hand and stroked him along my slit. Then I eased myself onto him with a groan, his big cock stretching me back open. My head rolled back, and I leaned forward, holding myself up with one hand on his chest. The other hand continued rubbing my clit as I rode him, gradually picking up speed.

Chris laid back, moaning and enjoying the view, occasionally thrusting up into me, his hands running over my hips and up to caress and play with my breasts.

Then my phone buzzed from the bedside table. We looked at each other, and then Chris smirked before reaching for it.

"Speak of the married devil," Chris said, smiling as he handed the phone to me, showing me the notification that I had a text from Mark.

I wasn't sure if it would be a good idea to check it at that point. But, rather than overthinking it, I just swiped my phone open while grinding slowly on Chris' cock.

Mark: How's my horny slut this morning?

I nearly laughed, considering my present circumstances.

Sam: Pretty good :)

Sam: Waking up wet and horny :P

"What's he saying?" Chris asked, gripping my hips and guiding me to grind on his cock while I texted.

"Just saying good morning," I answered simply, looking at him over my phone.

"Gonna tell him you're getting fucked?" he smirked back.

I shrugged, coyly. "Maybe."

Then my phone buzzed again, so I turned my attention back to the screen.

Mark: Mmmm

Mark: Does my slut want to cum?

My smile grew involuntarily until my cheeks hurt from the strain.

Sam: Yes, I need to

Mark: Hmm...

Mark: Have you been a good slut this weekend?

A small chuckle escaped as I read that.

"What is it?" Chris asked, thrusting into me deeper and grinding.

"Mmm," I moaned, grinding with him. Then, against my better judgment, I turned the phone around to show Chris the messages.

He smiled back, squeezing my ass. "I want to see what he says if you tell him you're on my cock right now."

I thought about it, biting my lip. It was tempting to tell Mark the truth. But selfishly, I didn't want things to get sidetracked if Mark got upset that I was with Chris, or put it together that he must've spent the night.

Sam: I have :)

Mark: How many times did you cum?

That message gave me pause. I should've expected that Mark would want that piece of data, but I hadn't kept a running tally of my orgasms.

"What did you tell him?" Chris asked, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing yet," I answered. "He wants to know how many orgasms I've had this weekend."

Chris smiled, and his cock twitched inside me.

"Excited for me to give him the count? Knowing how much you contributed?" I asked, smiling down at him.

"Still contributing," he corrected me, suddenly holding my hips and thrusting up again. "I want to add to your total right now."

"Fuck!" I yelped, falling forward onto his chest suddenly, letting my phone drop to the bed beside him.

"How many times did you cum, Sam?" Chris asked, squeezing my ass and holding me in place, pounding me with his cock.

I moaned and cursed, my back arching, hardly able to focus on anything other than the feeling of his cock filling me.

"How many times did you cum during your orgy Friday night? Did you fuck them all? Both guys and your slutty friend?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I smirked, reaching down to rub my clit as he fucked me.

"Tell me," Chris demanded, thrusting harder, deeper.

"Ooh, fuck!" I yelled. "We mostly watched each other, in couples. Then both guys fucked me. Jenna wanted to watch me take both of their cocks."

"That's so hot," Chris groaned, pulling me down to grind on his cock. "How many times did you cum?"

I struggled to remember, breathing hard and writhing on top of him. I was close to cumming again as I reflected on my sluttiness from the weekend, and basked in the sluttiness of the current moment.

"You saw the first one at the bar while we were dancing."

"Yeah, that was fucking hot," Chris groaned. "Letting him make you cum with so many people around."

"Yeah," I smiled, blushing. "The next one was while he was going down on me."

"What were the others doing?"

"Fucking. She was riding him right next to us on the couch."

"Mmm," Chris moaned, alternating thrusting and guiding my hips to grind on his cock.

"Then a third time, when Eric was fucking me and I was sucking Kyle's cock. Right after he came inside Jenna."

Chris groaned, surging and grinding into me. "Tasting them both?"

"Yes," I admitted, smiling down at him.

"Fuck!" he yelled, letting go and fucking me harder and faster than he had yet. "Cum again on my cock, Sam!"

"Oh god!" I yelped, nearly falling forward with the force of his thrusts.

Before I could react, Chris grunted and pushed up deeper into me, and I felt his cum spraying inside me.

"Fuck!" I moaned, rubbing my clit fast and clenching around him.

It turned me on so much to feel Chris cumming inside of me as I told him about fucking someone else. And that he wanted to add to my orgasm count for the weekend before I reported back to Mark.

He barely slowed his thrusts as he came, moaning and continuing to slam into me. "Cum on my fucking cock!"

I yelled out, rubbing my clit fast and moaning as Chris' command pushed me over the edge again.

Then he wrapped his arms around me as he sat up and guided me to continue grinding in his lap. He gripped a fistful of my hair and pulled me into a deep kiss as our bodies writhed together.

"So three on Friday night?" Chris asked with a smile once he finally pulled back.

I laughed. "Four. I came one more time while they were both inside me."

Chris groaned. "DP?"

I nodded, smirking and squeezing around him.

"So hot. Then last night, that loser didn't make you cum at all."

"No," I chuckled.

"But I did. Quite a few times."

"How many?" I asked, teasing, but also because I hadn't kept count.

"Shit... six or seven, right?"

"One on your mouth," I started, grinning.

"Then pretty quickly again on my cock," he added, guiding my hips to grind on him again.

"Twice," I amended. "And the first one for you."

"Yeah. Then I fucked you from behind, and you were bouncing your ass on my dick," he said, giving my ass another smack and squeeze.

"That was number four for me and two for you," I smiled back, running my hands over his chest.

"Yeah. Then you came while I was licking your ass."

"Mmm, yeah, that was a good one," I smiled, moaning and writhing on him with that reminder. "And then you fucked me some more and got number six."

"And you made me cum a third time when you moaned my name."

"Then..." I trailed off, looking down at the towel that was still draped on the bed.

Chris chuckled. "Then an explosive number seven for you and four for me."

"Yeah," I agreed, smiling as I remembered how good it felt when Chris made me squirt.

"So eleven. Plus three so far this morning?" he added.

"Yeah. So far," I smirked.

"Mmm," Chris groaned, pulling me into another kiss. "Gonna text him back?"

I nodded, smiling and reaching for my phone to text Mark back.

Sam: 14 times so far, I believe :P

He got back to me right away, which made me wonder whether he'd been watching his phone the whole time, waiting for my response while Chris added one to my total.

Mark: Mmm, good slut

Mark: Go for one more and make it an even 15 ;)

I smiled and showed Chris the response.

"You heard the man," Chris chuckled.

But before we could get carried away, my phone buzzed again.

Mark: I don't want to hear anything else yet

Mark: I want all the details in person

Sam: Ok :)

Mark: But for now... get out your dildo

I smiled and blushed, tingling again.

Sam: The big one? :P

Mark: Yes, the big one ;)

"What's he saying now?" Chris asked.

I laughed a little and showed him.

He smirked. "I think I have a big dildo you can use."

"That sounds like more fun," I admitted, biting my lip.

Then I typed out another response to Mark.

Sam: And what should I do with it? ;)

Mark: Slide it into that wet, slutty, used pussy

I moaned as I read Mark's response, thinking about how he'd be imagining me playing with my toy, laying back on my bed and fucking myself with it.

Chris leaned closer and looked at the message, then smiled and shifted us around until I was on my back. He took care to adjust the towel under me, so I knew what he was thinking.

He smirked and winked at me, then settled between my legs, teasing my slit with his cock before easing back into me. "Tell me what he wants you to do with your dildo."

I moaned, arching my back and spreading my legs further as Chris stretched my pussy once again.

Sam: Pushing inside now

Mark: Mmm

Mark: Good slut

Mark: How does that big cock feel?

Sam: It feels so good stretching me

Meanwhile, Chris built up his thrusts, going a little deeper and harder each time, angling his cock to rub against my spot.

"Fuck," I moaned, moving the phone aside to watch him, my eyebrows furrowing in pleasure.

"Good?" he asked.

"Yes, so good," I breathed.

Then I went back to typing.

Sam: Rubbing inside me

Mark: Mmm

Mark: Are you picturing your neighbor's cock?

My eyes went wide when I read that message. I felt suddenly self-conscious, like Mark must be watching us somehow. Had I accidentally said anything that might've led him to guess I was with Chris? But no... I remembered he brought up Chris' big cock when we'd picked out the dildo together a few weeks back. He must just be remembering that.

"What's he saying now?" Chris asked.

I laughed and couldn't resist showing him the message.

He smirked and laughed too, still thrusting. "Well? Are you?"

I laughed and moaned, typing back to Mark without responding to Chris.

Sam: Yes

Mark: You could see if he's free

Mark: Continue your slut weekend

My smile grew even bigger somehow until my cheeks felt strained and sore. It excited me so much that Mark was suggesting I should hook up with Chris. I was still a little worried that he might be upset to find out I'd already gone for it without his permission. But at least I knew that the general idea of me fucking Chris again wasn't upsetting or off the table.

Mark continued texting as I savored the moment.

Mark: But first make yourself cum on that dildo for me

Mark: Feel it stretching you

Mark: Imagine Chris thrusting into you, filling you

Mark: While I sit in your desk chair and watch, stroking my cock

"Ooh, god," I moaned, unable to hold back my reaction as I read Mark's messages and felt Chris' cock grinding into me.

"Tell me," Chris groaned, breathing hard and building back up, too.

"He's telling me to imagine your cock," I replied. "To imagine you're fucking me while he watches."

"Mmm," Chris groaned, smirking at me again. "You want him to watch me fuck you?"

"Yesss," I moaned, my back arching as he kept grinding into my g spot. "I want that so much!"

"Fuck, Sam!" Chris yelled. It looked like he was barely restraining himself from letting go and fucking me wildly.

Sam: I want that so much

I could barely type out the message, so tense as I built up towards another big orgasm.

"Touch yourself," Chris commanded. "Cum on my cock. I need to feel you soaking me again."

I groaned and reached down to rub my clit fast, holding my phone in my other hand and watching for more messages from Mark.

Mark: I want to see you taking his big cock

Mark: Such an eager slut

"Oh, fuck!" I yelled, moaning, writhing, getting close. I typed out my response with one hand.

Sam: Fuck

Sam: Close

Then I looked up to see Chris watching me, a determined look on his face. "Cum on me. Cum all over me," he pleaded, smiling.

My face contorted with the building pressure and pleasure. But I held on, waiting for one more message from Mark, to feel like I was cumming with him, too.

Mark: Reach down and rub that clit fast

Mark: Thrust deeper, faster

I felt another gushing release and yelled out, pushing back on Chris' chest until he pulled out, releasing a torrent of liquid. It spouted up and drenched his cock and stomach before dripping down onto the towel.

Chris watched with a giddy grin on his face, moaning and leaning back down to kiss me deeply once the show was over. Then he brushed his lips over my cheek and ear to my neck, kissing, sucking on my skin.

I moaned and wrapped myself around him, reaching down for his cock and putting it back inside me.

"Fuck!" Chris groaned, pushing in and thrusting deep again right away.

He sucked on my nipple, thrusting harder and faster. Within moments, he filled me again, groaning and releasing several more spurts of cum deep inside me.

We both moaned and smiled, and Chris kissed me deeply as he continued grinding into me, driving his cum deeper.

After a few moments, I pushed back gently on his chest and reached for my phone again, finding a few more messages from Mark.

Mark: Cum on his cock

Mark: Be my slut and cum for him while I watch

Mark: I want to see you cum hard

Reading those messages caused another tingle as Chris' cock continued twitching inside me.

Sam: Cumming

Then Chris eased out of me, sitting back on his heels over me. "So, are you gonna call your neighbor over to fuck you, then?"

I laughed. "Sounds like fun to me."

"I'll say," he smirked, rubbing my thigh affectionately.

My phone buzzed again.

Mark: Mmm

Mark: Good slut

Mark: I won't be back until this afternoon

Mark: And might not be free to chat until our normal time tonight

Mark: Let me know if you decide to invite Chris ;)

Sam: Okay, I might ;)

Mark: Have fun

Mark: Be a good slut

Sam: I will :P

After that, I took a shower while Chris made coffee and breakfast. Then he kept teasing me about Mark's messages as we sat and ate together, him in his underwear and me in my robe.

"Are you going to tell him everything? Or are you going to let him think you only invited me over after he said you should?" Chris asked.

"I'm not sure," I admitted, still thinking it over.

"Well... I might have something that could help you decide."

I cocked my head and looked at him curiously. "What do you mean?"

Chris' face flushed suddenly, and I noticed he was squirming in his seat. "I sort of... did something."

My stomach dropped a little as I stared back at him, nervous about what he was about to tell me. "What did you do?"

"I might have made a video this morning."

My eyes scanned his as I pieced together what he was telling me. "You made a video of... what, exactly?"

He shrugged. "Well... everything. I started recording before I woke you up with my cock, and it kept going until I stopped it while you were in the bathroom. I had my phone propped up on your desk to capture everything."

My mind flashed over everything that happened that morning, now captured on video. "And what are you planning on doing with the video?" I asked, nervously.

"Oh, no... I just want to keep it for myself," he assured me. "And I'll erase it if you really don't want me to have it. But after what ended up happening with Mark texting you and all, I thought you might want to share it with him. It could be a fun way to show him what you were really up to while he was texting, unless you think he'd be mad."

It took a minute for me to process everything Chris was saying and let it sink in to where I could decide how I felt about it. On the one hand, thinking about watching that video alone, much less with Mark, was making me tingle. He'd just texted about wanting to watch Chris fuck me. I knew I didn't want to settle for less than the real, live thing, but maybe showing it to him on video would be a good way of building up to that. Plus, the thought of Chris having it and rewatching it all the time on his own was exciting, too. Though I wasn't sure Mark would feel the same way.

Chris poked around at the scrambled eggs on his plate, studying me and waiting for my response. "What do you think?" he asked, finally.

I sighed, letting out a deep breath and smiling nervously, my face twitching a little as if unsure what expression to make. "I'm not sure," I admitted. "Can I think about it?"

AJPages
AJPages
278 Followers