Sam's Slut Weekend: Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJPages
AJPages
277 Followers

Sam shook her head, but seemed to consider what I said. She still looked flustered though, practically pacing, radiating tension.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what else to say, Mark, I just... this is too much! This weekend was too much. I have homework that I'm super behind on. And I've been sneaking around all weekend, hiding everything from my best friend. I don't know what or how much I should tell her, if she hasn't overheard all of this," Sam said, gesturing out towards the apartment, and Molly. "And I thought what I was doing would turn you on and make you happy, but now you're just pissed at me."

I felt like Sam had deflected from my point, but I could tell she was feeling overwhelmed and there was no point in pushing things further tonight. "Fine. I'm sorry. I'm gonna go and let you get your work done."

I started towards the door, but she called back to stop me again. "No, stop. I don't want to leave things like this."

"It's fine," I told her, forcing myself to sound reassuring. "We're okay. I'm tired from traveling and probably overreacting. I should've left it for another time, but I just felt like I needed to see you. Get your shit done; we can try again tomorrow."

I knew we were both still feeling uncomfortable to leave it there, but Sam seemed to realize I was right; and that nothing productive would come out of continuing the conversation at that point.

So, she walked me to the door, and we said goodnight without any sort of embrace.

As much as I knew that leaving was the right thing to do, I didn't feel any better as I drove home or went about my night with Heather and the kids.

Sam

I couldn't focus on my homework that night, no matter how hard I tried. Molly knocked on my door soon after Mark left to check in and see if I was okay, and I just lied and told her I was fine. I felt too humiliated by the loud fight she must've overheard to think about how I could talk to her about any of it.

I hadn't counted on hearing from Mark again that night, so I was relieved to get a text around our normal chat time.

Mark: I'm sorry for yelling earlier

Mark: I'm going to bed early

Mark: I hope you're getting your work done and that you sleep well

I couldn't help smiling when I read his messages, despite everything.

Sam: I hope you sleep well, too

Mark: Thanks

Mark: And I do want to watch the video

That made me smile more. I allowed myself to feel hopeful that things would blow over and we'd get back to that sexy feeling soon enough.

Sam: Ok :)

Mark: Goodnight :-*

Sam: Goodnight :)

***

The next morning, I woke up to another long text from Mark.

Mark: I'm sorry again for last night. I was tired and I let the jealousy get the best of me when you told me about what happened with Chris. I don't like thinking about you spending that much time with him and building more of a connection. But you said you'd rather be with me, and I believe you. I just hope you'll tell me the truth if that changes.

Mark: Also, I'm sorry if I was pushing you too much to be a slut this weekend. I didn't mean to overwhelm you.

Mark's messages were reassuring, but they also made me realize I had some damage control to do, too. Even if he was tired last night, he wasn't out of line to get pissed at me. I had hidden things from him and lied. I needed to put in some work to be more forthcoming and make this up to him.

So, that afternoon when he came over after work to try again, I was up front about everything I'd kept from him so far. I told him about the other video that Chris made the second time we hooked up. And the squirting. I wasn't sure how to read his reaction to that, but I could tell it was somewhere in between pissed and turned on again.

"Why didn't you want to tell me about that?" Mark asked.

"I don't know. I guess I was worried that you'd feel inferior or something. The first time it happened was the time you caught me with him, and it just felt like I'd be adding insult to injury if I had told you about it then. And I guess I thought if I waited until after you made me squirt too, then it wouldn't be as big of a deal when I told you it happened with Chris."

"I don't like anyone else getting firsts with you," Mark said. "I'm not too happy about the foursome either, as hot as it was to hear about everything that happened with Jenna."

"Yeah, I get it," I conceded.

"Was he intentionally trying to make you squirt the first time? Was it something you could've stopped?"

"Not that I know of," I answered. "He didn't say he was."

Mark seemed to accept that. "Is it on the video?"

"Yes," I admitted, biting my lip to fight off a smile, not sure if it would make things worse.

"I want to see," he said, his intensity making my pussy tingle.

"Okay. But I don't know if it's a good idea if it's going to make you more upset. I want it to be a turn on. Yesterday morning, you said you wanted to watch me with Chris. Is that still how you feel?"

"Yes," Mark admitted, easily. "I can't promise none of it will piss me off or make me jealous. But I still want to watch it with you, and I'm sure it'll turn me on."

That was good enough for me.

Molly was out and had class until late, so we sat on the couch together in the living room. I brought up the video on my phone and nervously pressed play once we were settled.

I saw myself first, naked and asleep on my side, facing the camera. Then, after some pivoting and adjusting of the camera, Chris came on the screen, climbing back onto the bed behind me. I realized that was the first time Mark was seeing him and was curious about what his reaction would be.

"You might have undersold him," he said, indicating Chris' big cock.

I blushed and fought off another smile. The mood still hovered between tense and sexy, but we persevered.

When it got to the part where I was on top of Chris, riding him, I pressed pause. I knew what was coming and felt a need to say something preemptively, rather than letting Mark watch and get upset again.

"So, you already know that I was texting you while I was with Chris," I reminded him.

"Yeah..." Mark agreed, cautiously.

"I showed him some of our messages because I was getting turned on by what you were telling me to do, and he asked what you were saying. But it wasn't like you said yesterday. I don't want you to think we were joking about it behind your back or anything like that. I was turned on from your messages, and thinking about telling you everything later, that's it."

Mark looked like he wasn't sure if he should believe me, but he just turned back to the screen, so I pressed play again. We continued watching, but I felt him tensing up and reacting.

"Let's move on," he said, taking the phone from me and fast-forwarding the video.

He played it again just in time to see me cumming again amidst the texting.

"I really don't like that you left me waiting while he made you cum again," Mark said sternly.

"I'm sorry. You're right, that was shitty of me."

Then we got to the squirting part. Mark watched intently, even rewinding and zooming in on the screen, trying to get a better view. I glanced down at his lap and noticed the growing bulge in his pants.

"How many times have you squirted with him?" he asked.

"That was the third time. The first time was a couple of weeks ago, like I said. And then Saturday night."

Mark watched it back a couple more times, and I allowed myself a small smile, squirming in my seat as he got hard watching me squirt on Chris' cock.

"I'm going to make you squirt," he asserted.

"I know you will," I agreed confidently.

Then he let the video play through to the end.

"What else happened? Until he left?"

"I showered, we had breakfast, he told me about the video and gave it to me, and then he left."

"Have you been in touch again since?"

"No, he hasn't texted me again or anything since then."

"I do like how hard he makes you cum. And I enjoyed watching it," Mark admitted, turning slightly to look at me. "I do want to watch it in person."

I smiled back. "I'd really like that, too."

"I know I said you should see Chris whenever you want when I'm not free. But if I'm honest, I really don't want it to be a lot. I might want to set more restrictions there."

"Okay," I agreed right away with a smile. "You know I like it when you give me restrictions."

Then I waited, as Mark contemplated. "Even if I'm telling you to be slutty, I always want to know if you're thinking about hooking up with Chris instead of someone random. Every time he texts you, I want to know about it and see the messages. And your responses, if you respond. I want to give you permission to be with him or not."

"Okay," I agreed again, easily.

"I know I'm being too controlling," he said, and there was still some torment and mixed emotion in his expression.

I shook my head, hoping to reassure him. "I don't mind. I want that, too. It's really turning me on to hear your restrictions. I like that you want to keep me to yourself."

"Yeah?" he asked, searching me for the truth.

I smiled and nodded, tossing my phone down and straddling his lap suddenly, rubbing him through his pants. I kissed him as I fought his belt and zipper open, then slid down to my knees, pushing his legs open.

"I want that," I said again, stroking his cock and leaning in. "I want you to tell me who to fuck and when. I want to do it with you. I want it to be something we share. When I thought more about this weekend and how overwhelmed I felt yesterday, I realized that while it was exciting to have all of those new experiences, it didn't feel as good to not be doing it with you. I'm not sure I want to do it again like that."

As soon as I stopped talking, I dropped my mouth onto his cock, wrapping my lips around him and swirling my tongue around his head right away.

Mark groaned, his legs tensing. "I want us to do it together, too. You're my slut, Sam."

I moaned around his cock, squeezing my thighs together as my pussy clenched from his words. "Yes, your slut," I said, pulling back briefly before sliding my lips all the way down his shaft. My other hand slipped into my shorts and pressed in between my wet lips.

"Fuck," Mark groaned, holding my head and guiding me on his cock. "I can't wait to watch you with more guys and girls. And I want to be there with you. I know I can't be free all the time, so if it happens less frequently, so be it. You're my slut, you'll just have to wait for me."

I moaned again, gagging as he pressed me down harder, then gasping in a breath as he released me. "Yes, that's what I want," I moaned. "I always want to cum for you. Over the summer when I don't have classes, I can come meet you at work at your lunchtime, or you can come here before work or after. Whenever and wherever works for you. I always want you."

Mark moaned and pushed me back down on his cock. "Such a good slut. We'll go on the pretend business trip, too. I'm going to fuck you so much, in so many places. And I'll find some really slutty things for you to do, and ways to share you with more strangers while we're away together."

I moaned, sucking him enthusiastically, rubbing him with my tongue.

"Fuck, I'm close already. I need to make this pussy mine again," Mark said, suddenly releasing his grip on my head.

I moaned and tugged Mark's pants down the rest of the way, pausing briefly as he pulled his shoes and socks off. I pushed my shorts and underwear off too and then climbed back up into his lap.

Mark's hand slid into my hair again as he pulled me in and kissed me deeply, while his other hand gripped and squeezed my ass.

I moaned and kissed him back, reaching for his cock to stroke him as I leaned up, poised and ready to feel him. Then I broke the kiss, only to look into his eyes as I eased myself onto his cock and felt him spreading my lips and sliding easily into my wet pussy.

"Oh, fuck!" I moaned, lowering all the way to his lap and slowly grinding.

"Your pussy feels so good," Mark groaned, both hands squeezing my ass and guiding me to grind in his lap.

"Your pussy," I corrected, smiling.

"My pussy," he agreed, smiling back. "Only mine."

"Yess," I breathed, my head rolling back as I squeezed around him.

Then Mark reached between our bodies, his fingers brushing over my clit. "Cum on my cock, Sam. Show me you're my slut."

"Ooh, fuck!" I yelled. My back arched, head rolling back. I felt close already too, and held his hand down on my pussy, grinding on his fingers as he rubbed my clit and my ass bounced in his lap.

Then Mark leaned in to lick my nearest nipple, sucking gently.

I held his head there, moaning louder. "So good."

"Cum on my cock, Sam. Be my slut."

"Fuck!" I yelled again, suddenly cumming and writhing, slamming down on him again and again.

"Mmm, good slut," Mark groaned.

Then, as I calmed down from my orgasm, he slid down further on the couch and held my hips, thrusting up into me hard and fast.

"Oh, my god!" I yelled, clenching and pushing back desperately, feeling so sensitive after cumming hard on his cock. "Mark!"

"Cum again, Sam. Cum on my cock again before I fill you and claim your pussy back."

I moaned and reached down to rub my clit, already clenching again (still?) as Mark squeezed my ass and jack-hammered my pussy. In no time, I was yelling out and cumming again on his cock as he grunted and came inside me with a few more hard thrusts.

"Mmm," I moaned, coming to rest on his lap, still grinding slowly on his cock, squeezing. "That was so good."

"Yeah, it was," Mark agreed, giving the side of my ass a firm slap. "And I'm glad you made the most of your slut weekend, because it may be a while before I allow any other cocks into this pussy."

I laughed, then leaned up to kiss him again. "I was hoping you'd say that."

AJPages
AJPages
277 Followers