Sam's Slut Weekend: Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded enthusiastically. "Of course. Here, let me give it to you so you can watch and decide."

I handed him my phone, and he airdropped the video to me, then showed me as he deleted it from his phone. "If you decide you're fine with me having it, I can get it back from you later. Otherwise, you can just delete it and that's it."

"Thanks," I said afterwards.

"No problem," he replied earnestly. "Are you pissed?"

"Not exactly. But why didn't you ask me first before recording?"

Chris shrugged. "I don't know. I just got the idea and did it, figuring it might be one of those things that would be better to ask forgiveness for after. But I was always planning to tell you about it. I wasn't going to just keep it without telling you."

I nodded, taking in what he was telling me. "Okay. Well, I'll watch it and let you know. And I think I want to ask Mark first, too."

"Sure," Chris agreed, easily. "I hope this doesn't fuck things up for him letting me fuck you again. Or for you wanting to fuck me again."

I couldn't help smirking, and bit my lip to try hiding it. "Hopefully the overall impact will be... positive."

Chris laughed. "Yeah, I would hope so."

So, we finished our breakfast, and then I walked Chris out.

***

Afterwards, I took advantage of the nice weather and walked all the way to campus, planning on going to the gym to work out, and then hanging around with my coworkers for a while. After such a wild couple of days, I was craving some normal life.

The leisurely walk gave me a chance to reflect on my slutty activity from the past couple of days. Mark had wanted me to be a slut this weekend, and boy, was I! I smiled as I thought back over everything I'd done, and felt a little in awe of myself. In two days, I'd hooked up with three different strangers, one of my girlfriends, and my neighbor. Fifteen orgasms, including two squirting orgasms. And I'd let two guys fuck me at once. I'd actually been DP'd while my friend watched and encouraged it. Who does that?! Until this weekend, I didn't think that was something that happened in real life.

Oh, and I'd apparently become a porn star, too. I was almost afraid to watch the video Chris made, and even more nervous to show it to Mark. I just hoped that he would get turned on by it, and that he'd still want to watch me with Chris. Maybe even more than he did before.

My memories from the entire weekend felt so insane, but so exciting at the same time. Though I had to admit, I felt fairly overwhelmed by all of it.

When I got to the gym, Jenna was working, and I blushed when I saw her. We both laughed, neither of us bringing up anything that had happened Friday night in front of our other coworkers. For now, it was our little secret.

Mark

I couldn't wait to see Sam and hear all about her slutty activity from the weekend. So even though I was pretty beat from traveling, I texted her as soon as I'd finished unpacking to see if she might be up for some company.

Mark: I might go visit my mom

Mark: Maybe I can come by your place for a while first? ;)

While I waited for Sam's response, I told Heather I'd be going out and asked her if she needed me to pick anything up on my way home. I figured it couldn't hurt to have an excuse for taking longer, just in case.

Almost an hour later, Sam still hadn't seen my messages.

Mark: Recovering from your slutty weekend?

Mark: Or still going? ;)

I wondered what might be causing Sam to go so long without checking her phone. The last time that happened, it was because she was busy fucking her neighbor, Chris. And I'd told her she should invite him over again today.

As much as I enjoyed the idea of catching her with Chris again, I decided I didn't want to interrupt, if that was what she was doing. So, I rearranged my plans and texted Sam again with an update.

Mark: Heading to my mom's now

Mark: Let me know when you get this. I can stop by on the way home instead.

Mark: Hope you're having a good afternoon ;)

A couple of hours later, there was still no indication that Sam had read my messages. I stalled at my mom's, hoping to hear from Sam before heading out. But it was getting late enough that I needed to leave soon if I wanted to have any time to stop at her apartment before going home.

Mark: Leaving my mom's now

Mark: Let me know if I should stop by

I took the long way home, a route that would bring me past Sam's. I parked near her building, then checked my phone one more time. Still nothing. Her curtains were closed, so I couldn't tell if the lights were on.

Curiosity got the best of me. I was there anyway, so I figured I may as well see if she was home. I walked over and buzzed up to her apartment, not sure what to expect.

"Hello?" came a female voice from the intercom. It didn't sound like Sam, so I figured it must be Molly, her roommate.

"Hi..." I started, suddenly not sure what to say. "This is Mark. Is Sam there?"

There was a pause, then the buzzer sounded, and I let myself in.

Sam was at the door when I made it up the stairs. Her expression looked a little off. I could tell by the way she kissed me right away that she was excited to see me too, but she seemed a little... anxious, maybe.

Molly was there too, and it felt a little awkward. Though Sam had assured me her roommate had made peace with the fact that she was dating an older, married guy, I knew Molly didn't think the most of me. We made friendly small talk for a minute, then I was relieved when Sam led me into her room and closed the door behind us.

Her desk lamp was on, and a couple of textbooks were open, as well as Sam's computer.

"Homework time?"

"Yeah, trying to get caught up on everything I should've done over the weekend," she said.

Maybe that's what her mood was about. She could be stressed about her classwork "Sorry to just drop by. I tried texting you a few times, but it didn't look like you were getting them. Then I just stopped by on the way back from my mom's."

"Oh, okay. Sorry about that. I put my phone away to focus. I was going to check later. I thought you said you wouldn't be free to talk until our normal time," Sam explained, retrieving her phone to check my messages.

"Yeah, that's okay," I told her. "It was kind of a last-minute thing. I wanted to see you."

She smiled up from her phone, then set it back down and moved closer, wrapping her arms around me. "I'm really happy you came by. I've been wanting to see you, too."

I cupped her face and leaned down to kiss her, deepening when I felt and heard her moaning into me.

"So, how's my naughty slut?" I asked when we finally pulled back.

She laughed nervously and pulled out of my arms. "Feeling very naughty and slutty. I hope you'll be proud."

"I'm sure I will be," I said with an encouraging wink. "I can't wait to hear about your weekend. But we can do it another time if you're busy."

"No, I appreciate you making the time to come see me. I want you to stay."

"Is it okay with Molly here?"

Sam shrugged. "I think so."

"Okay," I chuckled. Then I made myself comfortable on her bed, lying on my side in the spot closest to the wall and patting the comforter beside me, beckoning her closer.

She smiled and climbed on. I expected her to lie down beside me, but she sat up cross-legged instead, facing me.

"Start at the beginning?" I asked, prompting her when she didn't start talking right away.

"Okay," she agreed, taking a deep breath. "Well, I went out Friday night with Jenna, like I told you."

Sam went on and told me all about how Jenna had picked out a pair of guys for them to hook up with, and how it gradually turned into a foursome, including some fun interactions between the girls.

I was surprised, and a little thrown off to hear that she'd had group sex for the first time without me. But I was turned on nonetheless, my cock growing and twitching in my jeans as I listened. I decided not to make a big deal out of it. Sam's mood already felt fragile, and I didn't want to throw things off. So, I just let her tell me everything, stopping her occasionally to ask for more details.

Sam noticed I was getting hard and reached over to rub my bulge through my pants as she recounted the events. Things still felt a little off, but her hand felt really good, so I didn't stop her as she opened my pants and started stroking my cock.

"Tell me more about Jenna. Is there anything else you'd want to try with her?"

"Maybe..." she answered, blushing and laughing nervously.

"Tell me what you're thinking about."

After just a brief pause, Sam answered. "I think I would want to try going down on her. I'd want to see if I could make her cum."

"I'm sure you would. And I'd want to watch."

"I'd want you to," she grinned. "And I'm sure you wouldn't be opposed to participating?"

I shrugged, but couldn't quite hide my smirk or the way my cock twitched again at the thought. "I'd love watching you either way. But I am a guy, so of course anything else would be a huge fantasy come true."

She laughed, and I thought I could see some wheels turning in her mind.

"What are you thinking?" I asked again, feeling excited for her answer.

But Sam shook off whatever thought she'd had, and instead she asked, "I'm wondering how much time you have. Should I keep going and tell you about Saturday? Or should we pause here for me to make you cum before you have to get home?"

"I want to hear the rest," I answered, without even checking the time. "You said you had fourteen orgasms. How many of those were on Friday?"

"Four of them," Sam answered, blushing.

"So quite a few last night. You found someone good?"

Sam laughed a little. "Not at first."

Then she told me all about the guy she'd brought home last night; how he'd tried getting her off in the Uber ride, then fucked her face and came inside her quickly when they got back to her apartment, and left without making her cum.

"That's disappointing," I smiled, running my fingers through her hair as she continued stroking me.

Sam shrugged. "Yeah, it was. But I also thought it was kinda hot that he used me like that."

"Mmm," I moaned. "You liked that?"

She nodded, looking up at me and blushing, biting her lip.

"It's hot that you enjoyed being used like a slut," I agreed. Then another thought crossed my mind. "So if he didn't make you cum at all, who did the next ten orgasms come from?"

Sam's blush deepened. "Well, Chris ended up coming over after Adam left. I had the curtains open, and he saw the whole thing through our windows, and then he texted me when he saw Adam leave."

So Chris had been involved, after all. Funny she didn't mention that this morning, when I suggested she should invite him over.

"I want to see the texts," I demanded, my jealousy taking over even as my cock throbbed in Sam's hand.

She hesitated before getting up to get her phone. But then she just unlocked it and handed it over.

As I scrolled back to Chris' messages from last night, I noticed some that were from Friday. I looked up at Sam right away.

"He texted you Friday, too."

"Yeah, I ran into him at the bar Jenna and I went to."

"Just by coincidence?" I asked as I scanned through the flirty texts, not sure if I believed her. "Looks like he was trying really hard to get you to go home with him that night."

"He saw the orgasm in the bar. And then he was trying to get me to bring Jenna home with him and ditch the other guys," Sam answered, trying to laugh it off despite her nerves as she resumed stroking me.

All of Chris' texts from Friday night went unanswered by Sam, so I had no reason to doubt her. But then I saw that the first message on Saturday was from her.

"You initiated it on Saturday," I said. "Wanted to give him a show?"

"I guess I wanted to, yeah," Sam admitted, blushing and getting a little squirrelly. "Adam brought up the thing about being watched with the Uber driver, and that made me think about Chris."

Then I saw more messages from Chris, inviting himself over. Or rather, making Sam beg him to come over. And she had.

"You needed his cock," I observed.

"Yes," she admitted, in a soft voice.

Okay, so she had invited Chris over after the first guy on Saturday left her unsatisfied. I was a little thrown off that she hadn't been more up front about it, but so far, I was still mostly turned on by everything she'd told me.

"Tell me more about last night. What happened when Chris came over?"

Sam outlined the seven orgasms she'd had with Chris, stroking my cock and squirming on the bed as we both got turned on by the details.

"Did you cum really hard for him? After Adam left you wanting more?"

"Yes," she said. "The first one was really good and really fast."

"Was that the best one, out of the seven?"

Sam flushed again as she thought about it. "Either the first one or the last one."

"And how many times did he cum?"

"Four times," she answered proudly.

"Where? All inside you again?"

"Yes."

Then, I couldn't resist asking. "You must've been thinking about that when I asked you about Chris this morning. So why didn't you tell me you'd already fucked him?"

Sam looked away, getting that uneasy, evasive look back.

Before she answered, I started putting it together. "You came seven times with him last night?"

"Yes," she answered, cautiously.

"And four times Friday night?"

"Yes."

"So when were the other three?"

"This morning," Sam admitted after a pause, still stroking me.

"Did you break the rule and make yourself cum before I gave you permission?" I asked.

"No..."

My stomach dropped, and suddenly I felt like I knew the answer. Still, I needed to hear her say it. "Chris again?"

Sam blushed and stalled, sliding her hand on my throbbing hard cock and staring at it as she thought about how to respond.

"Tell me," I demanded.

There was another moment of hesitation, but then she seemed to let go. "He ended up staying over last night. But it wasn't intentional. I don't remember falling asleep, but then I woke up and realized he was still here."

I didn't have any reason to doubt that she was telling the truth about it happening accidentally, but that didn't keep me from getting pissed about it.

"I don't like that he stayed over," I said sternly.

"I know. I'm sorry."

"You should've sent him home as soon as he finished."

"I know."

Then something else dawned on me. "So he was still there this morning? When we were texting?"

Sam looked away. "Yes."

I felt the anger bubbling up. "Did he know you were texting me?"

She didn't answer. She didn't have to.

"You never used your dildo, did you?"

Sam just shook her head slightly. She finally pulled her hand away from my cock, clearly sensing the tension and my anger building up even though I was still throbbing hard.

I sat up, leaving a space between us. I really didn't like the thought that he was probably fucking her the whole time, while I thought she was alone, cumming for me.

"Well, I'm sorry for interrupting your weekend with Chris. Maybe you should call him back over tonight," I snapped, getting all the way up suddenly and zipping up my pants.

"Mark, wait," Sam said, getting up with me and holding my arm to stop me from going. "I'm sorry for not being more forthcoming about what happened with Chris. I was nervous to tell you, but it really was an accident. I wouldn't have let him stay over intentionally."

"That didn't stop you from fucking him again this morning while you were texting with me!"

"When I was reading your messages, it still felt like I was cumming for you," she reasoned.

I scoffed, getting worked up as I thought about how I'd snuck away from Heather to text Sam, wanting to make her cum this morning. But it turned out her neighbor was doing the work all along. "Yeah, cumming for me, even though his dick was inside you."

"I was seeing your messages, watching my phone and waiting to see what you'd say, even as Chris was fucking me. I was thinking about you being there watching, like you said. That's what made me cum."

As pissed as I still was, I did like hearing that. I was torn between knowing I should leave before I blew up at her anymore, and a masochistic need to know the rest.

"What else? Is there anything else you're leaving out that I haven't thought to ask you about directly yet?"

She flushed and looked down again, letting go of my arm. Great.

"Okay, there is something else I need to tell you," Sam admitted. "I was hoping it would turn you on when I showed you, but now I'm not sure."

"Show?" I asked, my eyebrows raising yet again. "Did he take another picture?"

"Not exactly..."

Fuck. Well, there are only so many things it could be. "A video?"

Sam nodded, then jumped right into an explanation. "I didn't know about it until after; he just did it. And I haven't watched it yet. I was hoping to watch it with you and that you might get turned on to watch me with Chris, like you said. But I get that you're probably not in the mood for that now."

I wasn't sure what to think. "So he has a video of you?"

"No, I have it."

"He used your phone again?"

"No, he used his, but then he sent it to me and deleted it from his phone."

There was a longer pause as I let that sink in.

"Do you want to see it?" Sam asked meekly.

"I don't know, do I?!" I snapped. "Am I going to find any more surprises?"

Another blush. And no response. Fantastic.

"Maybe you're right and we should save it for another time. I'm not sure I could handle any more right now."

She nodded slowly. "Yeah, okay."

"What are you going to do if I leave?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are you going to invite Chris over again if I don't fuck you tonight?"

Sam's eyes widened. She stared back at me, looking offended. "No, Mark, I'm not."

"Don't act like it's a ridiculous question. You've done it before."

She rolled her eyes. "Okay, well, what if I did? Last time you said you realized you didn't want to hold me back from hooking up with anyone else, including Chris. And you were the one pushing me to be a slut this weekend while you were gone."

"Yeah, with different strangers!" I yelled.

"That's what I did!" she yelled back.

We were escalating into a full-on fight, and I couldn't stop myself from going there.

"It sounds to me like you spent the weekend with your neighbor, with some other random guys mixed in."

"I would've traded all of it to spend the weekend with you, but that wasn't an option."

It made me feel good to hear that, but it didn't stop me from taking another jab at her. "Easy for you to say that now. But I bet you wouldn't have traded when Chris was fucking you! Both of you in on it and making me feel like a fucking idiot!"

Sam shook her head. "That's not what it was like!"

"Well, that's how it feels! He has the power here, Sam! Power over you, making you cum so many times. Making you want to sneak around and fuck him, no matter what I think about it. Why not just be with him, then?"

"Because I don't want him! I want you!"

"You have a funny way of showing it."

"What do you want from me, Mark?! Why tell me to be slutty then, if you're just going to get pissed about it every time?!"

"I'm not pissed at you for being slutty! I'm pissed that you're building a connection with Chris and pretending that you're not! I don't think you're being honest with yourself or me about what you really want."

Sam processed what I was saying, maybe asking herself if there was any truth to it. But then she shook her head and looked back at me resolutely. "I told you I want you. I'm not sure what else to say if you're determined not to believe me."

I forced myself to take a deep breath then, and lower my voice. "Just think about it from my perspective, hearing about all the things you've done with him. Things you've conveniently left out from past conversations. You say you were afraid to tell me because you knew I wouldn't like it, and yet you did it all, anyway."