Sam's Story Pt. 04

Story Info
Cassie is sorted, now to Steph. Then home to Mel.
2.4k words
4.62
10.4k
16

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stop at a gas station to fill up and get clean, though using this restroom it would've probably have been better leaving Cassie's juices on my face. Sitting down to pee is also not fun at all. I finish washing up and head back to my car.

As I get behind the wheel, it dawns on me what I've done. I agreed to be Cassie's slave! Why? Why did I lick her ass, fuck! It's the cage, it must be its making me do shit I would never normally do. But what can I do now? Fuck? Just go get Steph and worry about Cassie tomorrow.

As I parked up at Steph's place, I can already hear the screaming. I ring the bell, speth opens the door. She's obviously been crying.

"Hi, Sam. Thanks for this."

"Don't even worry, Steph."

We both grab a box and head to the car. Phil leans out the window and starts shouting.

"It's not my fault you're the most uptight person I've ever been with."

"Uptight! I ain't the one that need counseling because they liked a couple fingers in their ass!" Steph lashed back.

"Fuck you, Steph. You promised not to say anything."

I put the last box in the boot.

"Come on, let's go, Steph." I say.

I get in the car, but they're still arguing. I press the horn 'HONK' I can't keep watching. I get back out the car, they are still going at it.

"Steph, get in the car."

She can't hear me over her shouting.

"STEPH GET IN THE CAR!"

"Sorry, Sam. Coming."

As Steph get in she shoots Phil the finger. We pull away Steph starts to talk.

"I'm really sorry you had to see that, Sam. Thanks for letting me crash for a while too. Means a lot."

Wasn't my idea I thought to myself.

"I promise, I won't be any trouble. You won't even know I'm there."

"No problem, Steph."

The rest of the drive was quiet, Steph just updates her social media profiles.

As we pull up, Mel's already waiting outside.

"Oh, Steph you okay?" Mel asks as she cuddles her sister.

Steph breaks down crying.

"I thought he was the one, Mel." Steph sobs.

"It's okay, hun. Come on lets open and bottle and talk about it."

As they walk into the house Mel turns to me.

"Take Steph's things upstairs to the guest room. Then you can start dinner!"

She turns and walks into the house with her arm around Steph.

I finish putting Steph's boxes into the guest room, then head straight to my bedroom. This is bullshit I thought to myself. I can start dinner can I? What has she done all day. I go into my bathroom and drop my shorts. This plug is coming out. As I spread my legs to reach the plug I can see my boxers are absolutely soaked with Precum. Lucky I didn't leak through, I say to myself. As I pull the plug out my cage starts leaking again. My whole body shivers as it's removed. Fuck that felt intense. I change my shorts and make my way into the kitchen.

I walk into the kitchen, Mel and Steph are sitting at the table talking drinking wine. They pay me no attention as I start preparing dinner, listening to their conversation.

"Don't worry, a couple of days and you'll feel better. I promise."

"I cant believe he cheated! The things I did for him, what an asshole. I should just go gay!"

"Didn't know you want both ways."

"Fuck yeah, women eat the best pussy! Besides most men are too hung up on their own sexuality anyways."

"Another glass?" Mel offers Steph.

"Er...no thanks. Maybe after dinner, I'm gonna go shower if that's okay?"

"Of course it is. You do whatever you need to okay. This is your home now as well!"

"Thanks, Mel. You're the best sister ever! Oh you too Sam!"

I just nod as Steph makes her way upstairs.

"You still annoyed, puppy?" Mel asks while pouring herself another glass.

"Could you not call me that while your sister is here!" I shoot back.

"Don't be rude puppy or I will punish you." She responds in a firm tone.

"Mel, please. If Steph found out it be mortified!"

"I know, Puppy. That's what's making me wet! Now hurry up and put that in the oven and crawl over here and eat me!" Mel spreads her legs revealing her pussy.

"Fuck, Mel!"

"You want to lick me or no?"

"Of course I do!"

"Then hurry up!"

I finish putting the food in the oven, and crawl towards Mel. She spreads her legs, and hikes up her dress. Her pussy has a glisten to it. She's soaked. I flick my nose against her clit as I breathe her in. She runs her fingers through my hair, showing her approval. God I love this woman. I slide my tongue into her snatch and start lapping away like the puppy I am. As hard as I lick, Mel's grinding her pussy just as hard against my face, perfectly in sync. Mel's left leg comes flying over my shoulder. Her high heel digs in the middle of my back. She is about to cum. I stop licking and start sucking on her clit. As I do, Mel falls toward me. Wrapping both arms around my head, let's out a loud gasp and falls back in her chair. As she does she lift her right foot to my chest and kicks me backwards.

"Explain to me how you've magically got better at oral, since you put that Cage on?" Mel asks, panting.

"I'm not sure." I reply looking up at her.

"Your tongue, is now amazing. Attention to detail is impeccable. You gonna tell me that Cage makes your cock grow bigger too?"

"I thought you loved my size?" I ask. Ego severely bruised.

"Oh, Puppy. You know I do, but I did tell you about Chad from college."

"Only that he was a dick, who thought he was a God."

"Well there you go. He was a dick. A literal dick. A 12 inch meat stick! Used to give me fucking lock jaw and make me walk like John Wayne."

My cock pretty much shrunk to nothing in its cage.

"You never told me any of that before, Mel."

"Sure I have...haven't I?"

"No!"

"Well I'm telling you know. So no big deal...forgive the pun." Mel giggles. "Puppy could you go to the corner shop and pick up a couple of bottles for me and Steph."

"Sure Mel." I sigh.

"Thanks, Puppy." Mel says as he blows me a kiss and pours another glass.

I arrive back from the shop, with 2 bottles for the girls and some beer for myself. I go straight to the fridge put the drinks away the check on the casserole.

"Hey, Sam. Do you mind if I open another bottle?"

I turned around to see Steph standing in front of me, I do a double take. She's wearing a low cut white tee, no bra and female boxers. Her boobs are about 34Ds, tight ass and damn, both nipples are pierced! Steph looks me right in the eyes and says

"Do you like it?"

I pause mouth open. She can't be asking me to comment on her body...can she?

"It's a bit shorter than unusually go, but fuck it! I need a fresh look!"

Did she just say butt fuck? I feel like my head is about to burst. Still I say nothing.

"Omg you think I made a mistake? Did I cut too much off?"

Cut??? Oh, she's cut her hair, I didn't even notice to busy looking at those perfect tits.

"No, Steph. Sorry you look like an actress we watched the other night. Trying to think of the movie. Hair looks great."

"Oh." Steph giggles. "Sorry I'm a little insecure right now."

"Understandable, Steph." I reply trying to keep my eyes off her breasts.

I open the fridge, hand her a bottle and grab myself a beer. I sit down on the sofa and Steph sits next to me.

"I just want what you and Mel have, Sam. Is that too much to ask?"

"No, Steph. You just gotta keep looking. I'm sure the right guy will come along soon."

Steph now looking directly into my eyes.

"Thanks, Sam. You're the sweetest.

"SAM. Mel calls from upstairs. Can you come up here please. Oh and bring me a glass."

"Coming, Mel." I call back.

"Talk later, Steph."

"Sure, Sam." Steph replies, as I pour a glass and head upstairs to Mel.

As I enter the bedroom, Mel is standing naked wearing nothing but her monster Strapon.

"Put the glass on the side, Puppy and come show me how much You want this!" She says smiling.

I put the glass down. Drop to my knees and proceed to crawl to her.

"Good puppy." Mel purs.

She sits down at the edge of our bed. Spreads her legs. I can see her perfect pussy shining she's so wet. Her strapon is so big and heavy it's drooping over. How the hell am I going to handle that. Mel catches me looking at Her pussy.

"Uh huh. No more pussy for you! Just my big black cock...got it?"

"Yes, Ma'am." I say as if I was answering role call in the army.

"Pineapple, Sam!"

"I look up from in between Mel's legs completely dumbfounded.

"Huh?"

"Thats your safe word. Anytime you want this to stop. Just say pineapple."

"I never want this to stop, Mel."

"Okay, Puppy. If it's what you really want... suck my cock!"

I sit up, put both hands around Mel's beast, and start licking and kissing the tip.

My tongue is swirling around the helmet, I'm spitting and lubing this monster up as much as I can. It's soaked with spit. I'm gonna try and take it in my mouth.

I stick my tongue out, open my mouth as wide as it can go. I lean forward and engulf the whole head into my mouth. I did it. I got it in my mouth and my lips around it. It's so big I can barely do much, so I start tilting my head from left to right and bobbing back and forth trying to get this thing in my throat. Mel puts her hand on my forehead and pushes me off her girl cock.

"What? Sorry, did I do something wrong?" I ask nervously.

Mel gets up and walks to the closet.

"No, Puppy. I just wanted to add a little something... Ah hah. There it is." Mel turns around and in her hand is a pink wig. A wig I had bought and made her wear for me.

"What you thinking, Puppy?" Mel asked smiling mischievously.

"I'm thinking what the hell did that girl in the sex shop tell you!"

"She simply said some guys need to dress up, put makeup on or even simply a wig to fully let themselves go...so...puppy...are we doing this with you as Sam or..."

"Trisha!" I interjected. Where the fuck did that come from I thought to myself.

Mel smiles and shoots me a wink. "Okay, Trisha." Mel giggles as she puts the wig on me. "So, Trisha. You like big black cock?"

"I like your cock, ma'am."

"Open your mouth. No teeth and don't you dare pull off me unless I say so!"

I say nothing, only open my mouth. Mel, using both hands positions her cock right in front of my mouth.

"You ready?"

I nod, she slides her cock into my mouth and starts to tap the back of my throat. I'm gagging. Eyes watering. Snot is starting to run down my face.

"Your such a good whore, Trisha." Mel pop's the dildo out of my mouth.

"Lay down over the side of the bed." She commands.

As I lay across the edge of the bed. Mel bends down behind me and starts to lick my ass. Fuck me it feels good. She's never done that before. Must be another thing the girl at the store told her to do. She starts finger my ass while simultaneously licking. I start to moan.

"That's it. Is that boy pussy nice and wet?"

"Yes, ma'am." I moan.

"Beg for my big dick!"

"Please, mistress. Give me that dick."

Mel presses the head of her gigantic cock against my butthole. I hear her spit and feel it run into my anus. She slowly inserts the head.

"Ahhh." I moan.

"Safeword?" Mel asks. Immediately stopping.

"No...ma'am...I...want...more..."

Mel carries on sliding that beast inside me.

"Damn, baby. If I didn't know better I'd say you've done this before. Must've been the butt plug all day. You should thank me."

"Thank you, mistress." I cry.

She's building up a steady rhythm now. I'm just moaning. My legs shaking. I can't even feel my cock in its cage.

"Damn, Trisha. You taking all this black dick."

"Thank you ma'am." I squeal as my legs give out.

My ass makes a plop noise and the dildo pops out. I'm on my knees against the bed. Mel unclips the Strapon and it thuds to the floor.

"Are we finished?" I ask, out of breathe.

"Almost." Mel says as she pulls the wig off my head, and hands me a pillow.

"Lay down, on your back."

I lay back and Mel bends down, she's wearing an anklet. I never noticed that before. She removes a small key from it.

"Is that?"

"Your key, yes."

"I thought you said you binned them."

"I only said that because I wanted you to break the cage. Sorry."

"No need to apologise, Mel. I surprised you."

She kneels over my face. My nose touches her clit. She inserts the key to my cage. Removes the lock and slides the tube off my cock.

"Sam, his all red and bruised."

"He kept trying to escape." I reply.

Mel takes me into her mouth. My cock grows immediately. She bobs up and down, jerks me a little then moves to position her pussy over my cock.

"You want to go inside me babe?"

"Yes." I whimper. She lowers herself onto my cock and starts to bounce.

"Fuck, Mel. You feel so good."

"What do you want, Sam."

"I wanna cum."

"So CUM. You got 10 seconds. 10...9...8... I blow before she says 7.

Mel leans over to kiss me. She gets up, puts her bathrobe on.

"You got a decision to make, Sam. Have a shower and put the cage on. Or have a shower and put it in the bin. Either or hun."

And with that she goes downstairs.

To be continued.